Bungie's Destiny - Page 179 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1428Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #5341 of 8210 Old 01-11-2015, 01:25 PM
Advanced Member
 
AUDIOgiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 576
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Shoutout to moepoker for being a very, very patient person. I must've died and orbited out/in at least 6 times into Nightfall. Definitely wasn't having my A-game last night. I also think I unloaded like 20 maxed ballerhorn rockets on the boss and still couldn't kill him. Crazy. We need the Cabal version of Hunger of Crota and get past those F****** shields.

I was also able to complete my "Complete a strike without dying" bounty, too. Ha.

And even after all that moepoker still stayed up to do weekly with me.
moepoker likes this.
AUDIOgiant is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5342 of 8210 Old 01-11-2015, 02:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
NoThru22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,717
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Guardian Lordship/Platinum trophy acquired! It was our first try too. I was shaking like a leaf by the time that it popped.

icelt likes this.

Your mom is a classy lady!

Tom's Book Blog

PSN: Macello / Xbox: Macello
NoThru22 is offline  
post #5343 of 8210 Old 01-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Advanced Member
 
AUDIOgiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 576
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothru22 View Post
guardian lordship/platinum trophy acquired! It was our first try too. I was shaking like a leaf by the time that it popped.

holy crap! Congratulations!!!

First try? You mean this was an attempt at Flawless Raider and you also got Guardian Lord as a result??!

Guardian Lord = acquired all trophies
AUDIOgiant is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5344 of 8210 Old 01-11-2015, 03:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
NoThru22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,717
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIOgiant View Post
holy crap! Congratulations!!!

First try? You mean this was an attempt at Flawless Raider and you also got Guardian Lord as a result??!

Guardian Lord = acquired all trophies
Flawless was the last trophy I needed.

Your mom is a classy lady!

Tom's Book Blog

PSN: Macello / Xbox: Macello
NoThru22 is offline  
post #5345 of 8210 Old 01-11-2015, 03:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jlpowell84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Redding CA
Posts: 7,132
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2027 Post(s)
Liked: 996
Finally got the Vex Mythoclast. This thing is huge! It seems to be a great gun so far too. But then I can't have my Ice Breaker equipped

And why is this and the soon to be Necrochasm not quite 331?
jlpowell84 is offline  
post #5346 of 8210 Old 01-11-2015, 03:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
NoThru22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,717
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post
Finally got the Vex Mythoclast. This thing is huge! It seems to be a great gun so far too. But then I can't have my Ice Breaker equipped

And why is this and the soon to be Necrochasm not quite 331?
No idea why the Mythoclast is still 323 but the Necrochasm is definitely 331. Remember the Mytho was 323 when the other exotics were only 300 (briefly, though.)

Your mom is a classy lady!

Tom's Book Blog

PSN: Macello / Xbox: Macello
NoThru22 is offline  
post #5347 of 8210 Old 01-11-2015, 04:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Cravit8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,123
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
Liked: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoThru22 View Post
Guardian Lordship/Platinum trophy acquired! It was our first try too. I was shaking like a leaf by the time that it popped.


Congrats man! I heard Crota is exponentially easier than VoG for flawless but it's still a feat nonetheless. This will be one of the games that most of the trophie hunters will not get.

My group ran it without me :-/

Will Crota still be possible after the long patch list?

PSN: Cravit8
XBL: oOo_Crav_oOo
Cravit8 is offline  
post #5348 of 8210 Old 01-11-2015, 04:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
NoThru22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,717
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Liked: 169
The only thing we cheesed was the bridge. I solo'd the lamps, but didn't use any tricks that are getting patched out. The deathsinger part is especially ridiculous but the whole thing is so short you could always restart if needed.
NoThru22 is offline  
post #5349 of 8210 Old 01-11-2015, 05:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Cravit8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,123
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
Liked: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoThru22 View Post
The only thing we cheesed was the bridge. I solo'd the lamps, but didn't use any tricks that are getting patched out. The deathsinger part is especially ridiculous but the whole thing is so short you could always restart if needed.

You ran all the lamps while your team sat back? That's actually safer?

PSN: Cravit8
XBL: oOo_Crav_oOo
Cravit8 is offline  
post #5350 of 8210 Old 01-11-2015, 06:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
NoThru22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,717
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post
You ran all the lamps while your team sat back? That's actually safer?
Yes, I use the Don't Touch Me's and bunny hop the whole way. Usually only one or two thralls will hit me before I go invisible and then keep going. It gets hairy when there are knights around and going up that hill. Right before I get to the final lamp, I super, go invisible, and then jump on the rock next to that lamp, being careful not to set the lamp off. Just snipe Ogre, wait for bridge to form, and then go invisible again and run over.

When we were doing it, one of our team got disconnected at Crota. We just ran it again with him and another guy and got them the trophy too!

Your mom is a classy lady!

Tom's Book Blog

PSN: Macello / Xbox: Macello
NoThru22 is offline  
post #5351 of 8210 Old 01-11-2015, 06:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Cravit8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,123
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
Liked: 610
I was wrong @jsacevedo , I did get a 2nd Mythoclast, which really is a great fun gun.
Now that you #forever29 people are all 32s I shouldn't get any hatemail...


took me 20 minutes and several trips between my titans to organize it like this.
icelt likes this.

PSN: Cravit8
XBL: oOo_Crav_oOo
Cravit8 is offline  
post #5352 of 8210 Old 01-11-2015, 07:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
NoThru22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,717
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post
I was wrong @jsacevedo , I did get a 2nd Mythoclast, which really is a great fun gun.
Now that you #forever29 people are all 32s I shouldn't get any hatemail...


took me 20 minutes and several trips between my titans to organize it like this.
Aw, I want two Icebreakers. And two Black Hammers while you're at it. Better make it three.

Your mom is a classy lady!

Tom's Book Blog

PSN: Macello / Xbox: Macello
NoThru22 is offline  
post #5353 of 8210 Old 01-11-2015, 08:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Cravit8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,123
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
Liked: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoThru22 View Post
Aw, I want two Icebreakers. And two Black Hammers while you're at it. Better make it three.
Yeah, wish I hadn't dismantled the 2nd Black Hammer after realizing how much quicker purple upgrade than yellows and could keep on the alts. I just ran by the postmaster and found a surprise Black Hammer, so I got that going for me.

PSN: Cravit8
XBL: oOo_Crav_oOo
Cravit8 is offline  
post #5354 of 8210 Old 01-11-2015, 10:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jlpowell84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Redding CA
Posts: 7,132
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2027 Post(s)
Liked: 996
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoThru22 View Post
No idea why the Mythoclast is still 323 but the Necrochasm is definitely 331. Remember the Mytho was 323 when the other exotics were only 300 (briefly, though.)
Hmm, thought I seen one of those reviews that said it was 326 or something just shy of 331. Chump change at that point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoThru22 View Post
Aw, I want two Icebreakers. And two Black Hammers while you're at it. Better make it three.
2nd Ice Breaker is one I'm keeping for sure. Swapping is a pita. I have started leaving all the main weapons and material in the vault, and lvl 32 Titan gear, so deciding as I start up is less trips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post
Yeah, wish I hadn't dismantled the 2nd Black Hammer after realizing how much quicker purple upgrade than yellows and could keep on the alts. I just ran by the postmaster and found a surprise Black Hammer, so I got that going for me.
Nice, that's how I found my first Fatebringer.
jlpowell84 is offline  
post #5355 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 05:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
NoThru22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,717
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post
Hmm, thought I seen one of those reviews that said it was 326 or something just shy of 331. Chump change at that point
The Eidolon Ally only goes up to 324 because the final damage bubble is the one that takes Crux of Crota and transforms it into the Necrochasm, which is a 331 exotic. Perhaps that is the source of the confusion.

Your mom is a classy lady!

Tom's Book Blog

PSN: Macello / Xbox: Macello
NoThru22 is offline  
post #5356 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 06:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Cravit8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,123
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
Liked: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post
Nice, that's how I found my first Fatebringer.
Wait, you had no idea you got the Fatebringer till then? Did you start dancing in a tower?

PSN: Cravit8
XBL: oOo_Crav_oOo
Cravit8 is offline  
post #5357 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 07:48 AM
Advanced Member
 
TViewer2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Goodyear, AZ
Posts: 652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIOgiant View Post
Shoutout to moepoker for being a very, very patient person. I must've died and orbited out/in at least 6 times into Nightfall. Definitely wasn't having my A-game last night. I also think I unloaded like 20 maxed ballerhorn rockets on the boss and still couldn't kill him. Crazy. We need the Cabal version of Hunger of Crota and get past those F****** shields.

I was also able to complete my "Complete a strike without dying" bounty, too. Ha.

And even after all that moepoker still stayed up to do weekly with me.
Yeah moepoker was really helpful showing me the ropes with Crota. Glad to have people like him on this board and in Destiny.
moepoker and jlpowell84 like this.
TViewer2000 is offline  
post #5358 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 08:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jsacevedo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,184
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
Liked: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post
I was wrong @jsacevedo , I did get a 2nd Mythoclast, which really is a great fun gun.
Now that you #forever29 people are all 32s I shouldn't get any hatemail...

took me 20 minutes and several trips between my titans to organize it like this.
Take this as your first piece of hate mail. That's just not right. How did you fill your entire weapon inventory with exotics? Also, really, REALLY, four sets of raid armor?! Are you trying to get me to quit playing due to rage and jealousy?

Seriously, hate hate hate, hate hate, hate hate hate hate hate
Cravit8 likes this.

Xbox Live Gamertag: JShmoopy
PSN ID: JShmoopy
jsacevedo is offline  
post #5359 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 08:22 AM
Member
 
raleigh29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Anyone still need a Crota kill or Shrieker chest before cheese it fixed?

Looking to get a group together at 8:30 EST.

Put your name down!

1. Raleigh29
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
raleigh29 is offline  
post #5360 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 09:32 AM
Member
 
MacDaddy29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 162
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I'd be up for one more crota run. We should do a legit run through the whole raid since that is what we will have to do from tomorrow on. At least until new cheese is discovered.
MacDaddy29 is offline  
post #5361 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 09:38 AM
Member
 
MacDaddy29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 162
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Wow I play this game too much. I just went to see which of my characters still needed a crota kill. My main character has 500 hours played with 115,000 kills, lol.
jlpowell84 likes this.
MacDaddy29 is offline  
post #5362 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 09:48 AM
Member
 
Hearzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by raleigh29 View Post
Anyone still need a Crota kill or Shrieker chest before cheese it fixed?

Looking to get a group together at 8:30 EST.

Put your name down!

1. Raleigh29
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
What level do you have to be in order to play this mission? And do you require the add on?

I am currently a 22, almost 23... :-/ I have over 80 vangaurd points so I may be boosted up to 26 when I make a purchase.

PSN (PS3/4) - Campy04
Hearzy is offline  
post #5363 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 10:13 AM
Advanced Member
 
rfbrang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 724
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by raleigh29 View Post
Anyone still need a Crota kill or Shrieker chest before cheese it fixed?

Looking to get a group together at 8:30 EST.

Put your name down!

1. Raleigh29
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
If I can get a weekly done on my 27 lock before then, I'll take the 6th slot. I already ran Crota this week with both characters, so feel free to bump me if someone needs it.

Our Old Space
New House
PSN: brotj7
rfbrang is online now  
post #5364 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 10:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jlpowell84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Redding CA
Posts: 7,132
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2027 Post(s)
Liked: 996
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoThru22 View Post
The Eidolon Ally only goes up to 324 because the final damage bubble is the one that takes Crux of Crota and transforms it into the Necrochasm, which is a 331 exotic. Perhaps that is the source of the confusion.
Perhaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post
Wait, you had no idea you got the Fatebringer till then? Did you start dancing in a tower?
I was disappointed at that Templar drop. Shmoop got his multiple one and another guy. The weird thing is it didn't even say at the bottom left I Found it. Nobody seen it and several read off who got what when the words popped up down there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raleigh29 View Post
Anyone still need a Crota kill or Shrieker chest before cheese it fixed?

Looking to get a group together at 8:30 EST.

Put your name down!

1. Raleigh29
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
I do but my Oregon Ducks kick off at 530 Pacific. Born and raised in Eugene and a Duck fan my whole life. So this takes Destiny out of the evening equation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy29 View Post
I'd be up for one more crota run. We should do a legit run through the whole raid since that is what we will have to do from tomorrow on. At least until new cheese is discovered.
Some say new cheeses are discovered but waiting to be exposed till after patch. Being 32 makes Crota much easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearzy View Post
What level do you have to be in order to play this mission? And do you require the add on?

I am currently a 22, almost 23... :-/ I have over 80 vangaurd points so I may be boosted up to 26 when I make a purchase.
27 minimum and 28 to do damage. 29 to do damage at Crota. 4 levels below get you question marks I think. 3 levels below you barely do damage and take a ton.
jlpowell84 is offline  
post #5365 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 10:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jlpowell84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Redding CA
Posts: 7,132
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2027 Post(s)
Liked: 996
Marcelo, Crav, anyone...if I am in the Gorgon cave 5 minutes before reset and die 5 minutes after reset will I have the checkpoint? I can confirm after the reset time you cannot get the chest. You have to log out and come back. Dagreeng happened to log out and jump in after I was in Gorgon cave 5 minutes before until 5 minutes after reset. So I am wondering if I need another person to log in a couple minutes after and meet me there.
jlpowell84 is offline  
post #5366 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Advanced Member
 
rfbrang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 724
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearzy View Post
What level do you have to be in order to play this mission? And do you require the add on?

I am currently a 22, almost 23... :-/ I have over 80 vangaurd points so I may be boosted up to 26 when I make a purchase.
I believe the minimum is 27. Take the rest of the day off , max your vanguard points, and try a VOG run for another piece of armor.

Of note, from what Bungie.net is showing on your character, get the arms first (your current look like 0 light), then legs. You will want to buy an exotic chest or helm from Xur once you can the weekly run coins for the week. In case nobody has had the talk with you yet, don't spend radient resources on the last armor column with multiple defense orbs until you can count your total light level going up a full level.

http://www.primagames.com/games/dest...cendant-shards

Run the Daily, public events, and whatever strike list your level allow for more materials, and shots at better gear.
Hearzy likes this.

Our Old Space
New House
PSN: brotj7

Last edited by rfbrang; 01-12-2015 at 10:54 AM.
rfbrang is online now  
post #5367 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 10:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
NoThru22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,717
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post
Marcelo, Crav, anyone...if I am in the Gorgon cave 5 minutes before reset and die 5 minutes after reset will I have the checkpoint? I can confirm after the reset time you cannot get the chest. You have to log out and come back. Dagreeng happened to log out and jump in after I was in Gorgon cave 5 minutes before until 5 minutes after reset. So I am wondering if I need another person to log in a couple minutes after and meet me there.
I think you need to bring in another player after the reset and then both die, but I could be wrong.

Here is all the content datamined from the next expac, right-click and open image in new tab to make bigger:


Your mom is a classy lady!

Tom's Book Blog

PSN: Macello / Xbox: Macello

Last edited by NoThru22; 01-12-2015 at 10:46 AM.
NoThru22 is offline  
post #5368 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 10:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Cravit8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,123
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
Liked: 610
^that Titan armor :drool:

also adds to my theory that next DLC is PvP centric.

PSN: Cravit8
XBL: oOo_Crav_oOo
Cravit8 is offline  
post #5369 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 10:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
NoThru22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,717
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post
^that Titan armor :drool:

also adds to my theory that next DLC is PvP centric.
The PVP maps will have two totally new locations. Phobos is a moon of Mars and the European Dead Zone.

Your mom is a classy lady!

Tom's Book Blog

PSN: Macello / Xbox: Macello
NoThru22 is offline  
post #5370 of 8210 Old 01-12-2015, 11:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
NoThru22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,717
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Aw, the patch is going live today . No first chest cheese.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Help

EDIT: Wait a tick, what about doing the Deathsinger tonight then? I only did her on one character this week.

Your mom is a classy lady!

Tom's Book Blog

PSN: Macello / Xbox: Macello

Last edited by NoThru22; 01-12-2015 at 11:10 AM.
NoThru22 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply PlayStation Area

Tags
Destiny

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off