Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Page 17 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 92Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #481 of 503 Old 01-26-2015, 07:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DarrellG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nu JeRzY
Posts: 1,371
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Haze and I played a bit last night too.
I definitely notice more lag when we're in a Party (from the main PS4 screen) and a COD Party. It feels like when I forget to put my LED into "Game Mode".
DarrellG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #482 of 503 Old 01-26-2015, 08:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MaxDam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,046
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrellG View Post
I definitely notice more lag when we're in a Party (from the main PS4 screen) and a COD Party. It feels like when I forget to put my LED into "Game Mode".

lol, me too. Why didn't I think of that yesterday!!!????.
I haven't played in a while and had a hard time getting more kills than death,. Till I concentrate really.
I forgot I switched to movie mode on Saturday to watch a movie with the family.
DarrellG likes this.
MaxDam77 is offline  
post #483 of 503 Old 01-26-2015, 08:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DarrellG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nu JeRzY
Posts: 1,371
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDam77 View Post
lol, me too. Why didn't I think of that yesterday!!!????.
I haven't played in a while and had a hard time getting more kills than death,. Till I concentrate really.
I forgot I switched to movie mode on Saturday to watch a movie with the family.

Hahaha, I hate when I do that.
DarrellG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #484 of 503 Old 01-27-2015, 01:44 PM
Senior Member
 
bigjoexxl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 257
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Does anyone know if it's possible to get a wired controller for the ps4? Basically a wired connection that's not bluetooth. Looking to drop my lack of time a little bit.
bigjoexxl is offline  
post #485 of 503 Old 01-27-2015, 04:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
moepoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Birch Run, MI
Posts: 1,556
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by moepoker View Post
Zombies are out next week, yes?
They available?

PSN ID= moepoker
XBL ID= moepoker
moepoker is offline  
post #486 of 503 Old 01-27-2015, 05:29 PM
Senior Member
 
HDSapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 342
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 45
I think XB gets it first again. Probably 2-4 weeks before we get it.
HDSapper is offline  
post #487 of 503 Old 01-28-2015, 05:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
moepoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Birch Run, MI
Posts: 1,556
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDSapper View Post
I think XB gets it first again. Probably 2-4 weeks before we get it.
Yep, I noticed that on Twitter right after I posted pretty much. COD goes back into the cobwebs.

PSN ID= moepoker
XBL ID= moepoker
moepoker is offline  
post #488 of 503 Old 02-05-2015, 07:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DarrellG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nu JeRzY
Posts: 1,371
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoexxl View Post
Does anyone know if it's possible to get a wired controller for the ps4? Basically a wired connection that's not bluetooth. Looking to drop my lack of time a little bit.
I'm not sure how much a difference that would make, if any. I'm also not sure if that is available but you can try hooking your controller up with a microUSB cable. I know there obviously is something sent over USB but I'm not sure if commands are.

Does your TV have a Game Mode? My LED is noticeably slower when I don't have it in Game Mode.

I didn't realize that we got one new map on Tuesday, Atlas Gorge which is a remake of the Pipeline map from MW4. I played a couple matches on this map last night and it is a sniper's paradise with a crazy amount of windows and a rooftop that everyone stands on.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/call-of-dut...re/Atlas_Gorge

PS3 / PS4 release date for the new maps is 2/26





DarrellG is offline  
post #489 of 503 Old 02-05-2015, 07:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,252
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
Liked: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrellG View Post
I'm not sure how much a difference that would make, if any. I'm also not sure if that is available but you can try hooking your controller up with a microUSB cable. I know there obviously is something sent over USB but I'm not sure if commands are.

Does your TV have a Game Mode? My LED is noticeably slower when I don't have it in Game Mode.

I didn't realize that we got one new map on Tuesday, Atlas Gorge which is a remake of the Pipeline map from MW4. I played a couple matches on this map last night and it is a sniper's paradise with a crazy amount of windows and a rooftop that everyone stands on.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/call-of-dut...re/Atlas_Gorge

PS3 / PS4 release date for the new maps is 2/26





Lol Atlas Gorge was a launch map. You got the pass which opened it up.
lordxar5 is offline  
post #490 of 503 Old 02-05-2015, 08:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DarrellG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nu JeRzY
Posts: 1,371
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
Lol Atlas Gorge was a launch map. You got the pass which opened it up.
AHA! *****, I got the pass a while ago but it just showed up now. That's weird.
DarrellG is offline  
post #491 of 503 Old 02-05-2015, 09:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lordxar5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,252
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
Liked: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrellG View Post
AHA! *****, I got the pass a while ago but it just showed up now. That's weird.
I think it was only in the bonus map area so they may have recently moved it to the regular rotation.
lordxar5 is offline  
post #492 of 503 Old 02-05-2015, 12:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DarrellG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nu JeRzY
Posts: 1,371
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post
I think it was only in the bonus map area so they may have recently moved it to the regular rotation.
No, I got a notification to download the map within the Call of Duty game last night.

Strange.
DarrellG is offline  
post #493 of 503 Old 02-19-2015, 05:53 AM
Advanced Member
 
Radio81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 801
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Anyone know why I can't join friends (and vice versa) in this game? Worked fine Monday evening. I tried to join a friend's in-game party last night, and couldn't. Both of our PS4 NAT types are 2.

Seems to only be this game that has an issue. I can join an online game just fine, just not with friends. What gives?
Radio81 is online now  
post #494 of 503 Old 02-24-2015, 11:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
moepoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Birch Run, MI
Posts: 1,556
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Zombies drop today, or Thursday?

PSN ID= moepoker
XBL ID= moepoker
moepoker is offline  
post #495 of 503 Old 02-24-2015, 12:47 PM
Advanced Member
 
mcclayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 519
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by moepoker View Post
Zombies drop today, or Thursday?
thursday
moepoker likes this.
mcclayton is offline  
post #496 of 503 Old 02-24-2015, 12:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
moepoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Birch Run, MI
Posts: 1,556
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclayton View Post
thursday
Thanks.

PSN ID= moepoker
XBL ID= moepoker
moepoker is offline  
post #497 of 503 Old 02-24-2015, 03:26 PM
Advanced Member
 
mcclayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 519
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by moepoker View Post
Thanks.
Don't quote me on that. Just I know the maps drop on the 26th/thursday.
mcclayton is offline  
post #498 of 503 Old 02-27-2015, 10:44 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Hope this hasn't been covered in previous posts, but is the DLC season pass worth it? Compared to other season passes from other game companies, it seems a bit on the high side....

Clan wars start today! woot woot
KornDoggyDawg is offline  
post #499 of 503 Old 02-27-2015, 02:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DarrellG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nu JeRzY
Posts: 1,371
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by KornDoggyDawg View Post
Hope this hasn't been covered in previous posts, but is the DLC season pass worth it? Compared to other season passes from other game companies, it seems a bit on the high side....

Clan wars start today! woot woot
It depends how much you plan on playing. This is always my "go to" multiplayer game so for me, it was worth it. I used the 10% off that they offered due to the network issues.

I downloaded the maps last night but I couldn't get a chance to play. I may be on tonight, but I have a pretty busy weekend.

We should definitely get a bunch of us on sometime next week.
DarrellG is offline  
post #500 of 503 Old 02-27-2015, 06:22 PM
Member
 
FattiesGoneWild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 187
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 29
So, I bought the new dlc pack. I go to share with our other PS4 in the house and while most everything works. The guns do not. Those bums locked them out from sharing. Why? I don't get it.
FattiesGoneWild is offline  
post #501 of 503 Old 03-01-2015, 10:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DarrellG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nu JeRzY
Posts: 1,371
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by FattiesGoneWild View Post
So, I bought the new dlc pack. I go to share with our other PS4 in the house and while most everything works. The guns do not. Those bums locked them out from sharing. Why? I don't get it.
The Only gun that comes with the map pack is the AE4. The other guns are in supply drops or are unlocked as you level up.
DarrellG is offline  
post #502 of 503 Old 03-01-2015, 06:21 PM
Member
 
FattiesGoneWild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 187
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Yeah I should have been more clear. The 2 AE4 variants are locked out from sharing it seems. Sucks.
FattiesGoneWild is offline  
post #503 of 503 Old 03-07-2015, 07:43 AM
Senior Member
 
Wingsbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 200
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 33
looking for some people to play with. I do multiplayer and zombies. my user name SonICONvoY

just say avs in the invite
Wingsbr is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply PlayStation Area

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off