Titanfall 2 is back! Free for PS Plus Members! - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 12-06-2019, 07:00 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 206 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2862 Post(s)
Liked: 2880
Titanfall 2 is back! Free for PS Plus Members!

I just got done playing 3-4 matches on titanfall 2. Player count when I logged off was nearly 65K.

I can’t tell you how happy this makes me. Titanfall hasn’t seen this kind of player base since 2016-2017. Although I’ve been away for awhile it’s just a fantastic feeling hopping into a game and getting matched up with players in seconds. This is one of the best FPS ever made. An inspired solo campaign, an addictive co-op mode and hands down the best competitive multiplayer I’ve ever played. It’s made by the same folks who made Cod4, MW2 and apex legends. Released smack dab between a COD and a BF the game it was criminally under appreciated in it’s time.

So I’m posting this hoping to find some potential pilots who might download the game and try it out. It’s free for Ps Plus members! Whether you’re brand new to titanfall, an old vet who has wandered away during the lean years, or even an apex legends player who wants to see where it all began— send me an invite or a friend request to sage11x on PS Plus.

Hope to see some AVSers on the frontier.

What to do if you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue:
Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems to be more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer...

-- Excerpt from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply PlayStation Area

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page