Which Video Game Platform should I Invest In? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 05-16-2017, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Which Video Game Platform should I Invest In?

I have an LG OLED65e6p...Just asking, what do I need to buy to get up and running with a great video game set? Any help? Thanks NINTENDO? WHich one?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 06-12-2017, 05:49 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
In the past generation, I did enjoy a Playstation 3 and the more graphic rich and immersive games. But, now that I've got little kids to tend to and a busy job, I find that I overall enjoy the casual nature of the switch (which means mostly Zelda and some MarioKart). I can pick it up and enjoy it easier, without as much self-induced-but-nevertheless-real activation energy to overcome.

So, it may be worth evaluating your lifestyle.

If I was looking for a better experience, I'd probably wait. That new Xboxonex announcement seems like it's a great system and UHD blu ray player. If I was going to buy today, I'd buy ps4 as I prefer sony's system and it seems to have more critical mass today.
post #3 of 5 Old 06-15-2017, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomahawk51 View Post
In the past generation, I did enjoy a Playstation 3 and the more graphic rich and immersive games. But, now that I've got little kids to tend to and a busy job, I find that I overall enjoy the casual nature of the switch (which means mostly Zelda and some MarioKart). I can pick it up and enjoy it easier, without as much self-induced-but-nevertheless-real activation energy to overcome.

So, it may be worth evaluating your lifestyle.

If I was looking for a better experience, I'd probably wait. That new Xboxonex announcement seems like it's a great system and UHD blu ray player. If I was going to buy today, I'd buy ps4 as I prefer sony's system and it seems to have more critical mass today.
Thank you...but the PS4 won't play Legend of Zelda games..to which I desire to play. Confusing isn't it? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 08-27-2018, 09:20 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
For the widest range of game genre/tech specs/variaty etc. I advise PC - cuz if you interested in playing nintendo/sega/PS/android, whatever, you can always find install an emulator on PC, buy USB-joystic in needed and enjoy! Should I mention that you also can perform different tasks on PC too? Yapee!

Cheers
post #5 of 5 Old 08-27-2018, 09:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Liked: 287
Isn't legend of zelda exclusive to nintendo ?

Turn that $*!# UP!! --Beethoven
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Nintendo

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page