Official OPPO BDP-103 Owner's Thread - Page 836 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 10213Likes

post #25051 of 25789 Old 03-11-2018, 03:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draden1 View Post
Does anyone know if I plug my 103 into a Schiit Bifrost Multibit DAC using usb that it will work? I was reading on Schiit’s website that usb connections must come from a source that is UAC2 compliant.
Anything I Need to know about setting my Oppo 103 to a Sony A1e (OLED/4K). I am moving from a Kuro 151.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #25052 of 25789 Old 03-11-2018, 04:31 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1936 Post(s)
Liked: 2321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draden1 View Post
Does anyone know if I plug my 103 into a Schiit Bifrost Multibit DAC using usb that it will work? I was reading on Schiit’s website that usb connections must come from a source that is UAC2 compliant.
No, the USB ports on the BDP-103 are for hooking up external storage devices and don’t operate as USB audio interfaces such as what your DAC would be expecting.
post #25053 of 25789 Old 03-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Liked: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View Post
No, the USB ports on the BDP-103 are for hooking up external storage devices and don’t operate as USB audio interfaces such as what your DAC would be expecting.
Thanks, figured as much but thought I’d ask.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #25054 of 25789 Old 03-12-2018, 07:48 AM

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Playing FLAC files to Oppo 103 Issue

This is new to me as I have not tried this before. Hoping for some help. I have a pair of Oppo 103's and was reading the forum and came across this link to the 2L site with some sample hi rez surround. I loaded a couple of samples to a 1GB and 2GB usb drive and tried to play them in my 103 but it doesn't show the songs I loaded on the drive. They show up and play fine on my computer. I formatted the drives as FAT and FAT32 hoping that would be the issue but no luck. One of the drives still had a downloaded movie and the Oppo played it fine. I like the idea of having some surround music that I could play off the USB drive in addition to a large collection of SACD and DVD-A that I have. I have researched for several hours and can't seem to find an answer to my issue. Any help would be appreciated. Here is a link to the 2L site that I downloaded from. The music is really nice but I don't have a 5.1 system connected to my computer so using the 103 would be ideal. Thanks for the help.

http://www.2l.no/hires/index.html
post #25055 of 25789 Old 03-12-2018, 09:14 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 4642 Post(s)
Liked: 4492
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcarnut View Post
This is new to me as I have not tried this before. Hoping for some help. I have a pair of Oppo 103's and was reading the forum and came across this link to the 2L site with some sample hi rez surround. I loaded a couple of samples to a 1GB and 2GB usb drive and tried to play them in my 103 but it doesn't show the songs I loaded on the drive. They show up and play fine on my computer. I formatted the drives as FAT and FAT32 hoping that would be the issue but no luck. One of the drives still had a downloaded movie and the Oppo played it fine. I like the idea of having some surround music that I could play off the USB drive in addition to a large collection of SACD and DVD-A that I have. I have researched for several hours and can't seem to find an answer to my issue. Any help would be appreciated. Here is a link to the 2L site that I downloaded from. The music is really nice but I don't have a 5.1 system connected to my computer so using the 103 would be ideal. Thanks for the help.

Have you played other audio files such as mp3? Starting from the top-level Home screen you are selecting the Music option?

-Bill

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
Unofficial OPPO FAQS: UDP-203 | BDP-103 | BDP-93 | BDP-83 | BDP-80    
post #25056 of 25789 Old 03-12-2018, 09:17 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 3850 Post(s)
Liked: 3086
Quote:

Some of those sample downloads are super-high-res formats that the Oppo does not support. Stick to the 24/96, 24/192, 16/44 and DSD64 formats.
post #25057 of 25789 Old 03-12-2018, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
Some of those sample downloads are super-high-res formats that the Oppo does not support. Stick to the 24/96, 24/192, 16/44 and DSD64 formats.
From the 2L site I listed above I downloaded what they say is 5.1 Surround
24BIT/96kHz

These are the 2 songs I downloaded to test.

Eugène Bozza: Children's Overture
The Staff Band of the Norwegian Armed Forces - 250mb

Jan Gunnar Hoff: LIVING
Jan Gunnar Hoff - 230 mb

Bill,

I have not tried a regular MP3 but will do that to see if they play. Thanks.
post #25058 of 25789 Old 03-12-2018, 01:08 PM

I just noticed on the USB drive that the file size only says 1kb when the download says it should be 430-450MB. I assume this means the file is downloaded as a ZIP file. Here is how I downloaded the files. I opened the USB drive and put it on my desktop (on my computer) and dragged the file from the 2L site over to load it in the drive. When I check properties I see that it only says it is 1kb in size. I'm obviously doing something wrong but am not sure what. How should I put the files on the drive? Searched a lot of sites but can't seem to find an answer. Thanks.
post #25059 of 25789 Old 03-12-2018, 01:19 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Here is how I downloaded the files. I opened the USB drive and put it on my desktop (on my computer) and dragged the file from the 2L site over to load it in the drive. When I check properties I see that it only says it is 1kb in size. I'm obviously doing something wrong but am not sure what. How should I put the files on the drive? Searched a lot of sites but can't seem to find an answer. Thanks.
That's not how it's done. Right click on the link, then cycle to ''save link as'' and choose the USB drive in explorer.
post #25060 of 25789 Old 03-12-2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimi123 View Post
That's not how it's done. Right click on the link, then cycle to ''save link as'' and choose the USB drive in explorer.
dimi, Thanks. That worked like a charm and now I can play the tracks. I knew you guys could help. Can't believe I spent hours trying to find the answer and with one post you guys solved it. On to HDtracks to see what I can find.
post #25061 of 25789 Old 03-21-2018, 06:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
.....(HDMI Audio is carried inside an HDMI Video signal — always. So the video settings affect what’s going on in the HDMI audio path.)
—Bob
I started to post a question about the behavior of the back HDMI connection on my BDP103 and saw the above post by Bob. Perhaps this explains what’s happening......

I recently connected my music streamer (Salkstream III with Roon, http://www.salksound.com/streamplaye...Player+Gen+III ) from the streamer’s HDMI output to the Oppo’s back HDMI input so I could play multichannel music files (ripped from my small SACD and DVD Audio collection).

When I boot up the streamer and play music without interruption, about 9-10 minutes later the audio cuts off although Roon shows the music still playing. The only way to get audio back is to reboot the streamer.

Out of curiosity, I turned on the TV (connected to the Oppo via HDMI) then rebooted the streamer. You could see messages on the screen as the streamer booted up then settled on the message “SPLAYER Login” with a blinking curser next to it. I started the music again and waited to see what would happen. After the 9-10 minutes, the music cut off and the curser on the screen stopped, then the screen went blank. Again, Roon indicated the music was continuing to play.

At first I thought something was wrong with the streamer, but the builder said the behavior I saw on the TV was normal. Then I wondered if something was going on with the Oppo.

Which brings me to Bob’s post. Is the audio cutting off because the streamer stops sending video after 9-10 minutes? Is the only way for audio to continue is for the streamer to send a video signal continuously?

I appreciate any help understanding what’s going on here.

Thanks.

post #25062 of 25789 Old 03-22-2018, 07:21 AM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 5833 Post(s)
Liked: 8309
^ Leave the TV ON. When the music stops press Info button on the OPPO remote. If you get the on screen Info display then that will show you what is coming in on the HDMI Input.

If not, check your Screen Saver setting in the OPPO and confirm it is not on the Power Saving setting.
—Bob

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
post #25063 of 25789 Old 03-22-2018, 04:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
^ Leave the TV ON. When the music stops press Info button on the OPPO remote. If you get the on screen Info display then that will show you what is coming in on the HDMI Input.

If not, check your Screen Saver setting in the OPPO and confirm it is not on the Power Saving setting.
—Bob
Thanks.

I tried as you suggested. While it was working fine the first few minutes after rebooting the streamer and starting a music file, I pressed the Info button on the Oppo remote and saw this displayed across the top of the screen;

HDMI IN BACK: Audio LPCM 5.1 176.4k Video [email protected] RGB 36b 16:9

Once the music cut off, when I press the Info button on the Oppo, the screen is completely blank.

I checked the Display Options in the Oppo setting and Screen Saver is set to “ON” (not Energy Saver).

So what does this mean? Does it mean the streamer stopped sending the HDMI signal completely (audio and video)?

Thank you again for your help.

post #25064 of 25789 Old 03-22-2018, 07:51 PM
Read the FAQ!

^ If the streamer stopped sending you’d still get an Info display from the OPPO.

Instead the OPPO is muting its HDMI output. Typically this would happen due to a Copy Protection check failure.

As with all HDMI related problems, the first step would be to try replacement cables. Make sure you are using cables in and out which are rated as High Speed or For 1080p. If you buy new cables, there’s a newer standard that’s even better called HDMI Ultra HD Premium Certified. Premium Certified cables will be packaged with a fancy hologram label identifying them as such.
—Bob

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
post #25065 of 25789 Old 03-22-2018, 10:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
^ If the streamer stopped sending you’d still get an Info display from the OPPO.

Instead the OPPO is muting its HDMI output. Typically this would happen due to a Copy Protection check failure.

As with all HDMI related problems, the first step would be to try replacement cables. Make sure you are using cables in and out which are rated as High Speed or For 1080p. If you buy new cables, there’s a newer standard that’s even better called HDMI Ultra HD Premium Certified. Premium Certified cables will be packaged with a fancy hologram label identifying them as such.
—Bob
Before posting here I did try 2 different high speed HDMI cables that work fine in another system in a different room (Pioneer BD player). I can try a third and see what happens. Would I also need to try a different cable from the Oppo to the TV (Pioneer Kuro)? The existing cable works fine playing discs (video and audio discs).

Also, my understanding of exactly how HDMI works is somewhat limited, but I’m not sure how the Oppo’s HDMI OUTPUT applies here since I’m using the Oppo’s multichannel analog outputs to send audio to my processor (an older model that lacks HDMI connections).

Just a thought, but in the Oppo settings, I have HDMI Audio set to OFF so it doesn’t send audio to the TV. Would this make a difference? Something else I noticed, I have no clue if this is relevant, when using the streamer sometimes the background display color on the TV is green, but occasionally it will be black instead. I’m grabbing at straws here.

Other than trying yet another cable, is there anything else I can try?

Thank you. I greatly appreciate your help.

UPDATE:

I tried another high speed HDMI Cable between the streamer and the Oppo, same result. As a shot in the dark, I tried a different cable from the Oppo to the TV, again same result. After trying 3 cables that work elsewhere, can I safely assume it’s not a cable issue?

Out of curiosity I shut down the streamer then pushed the Info button on the Oppo remote. This time instead of a blank screen there was a message that said No Input Signal. So like you said, the streamer must be sending something to the Oppo when on, but for some reason the Oppo is cutting it off after 9-10 minutes.

Last edited by Saturn94; 03-22-2018 at 11:55 PM.
post #25066 of 25789 Old 03-23-2018, 05:25 AM
Read the FAQ!

^ No, this STILL looks like an issue of marginal HDMI cabling. It's possible that one of the HDMI inputs or outputs is not functioning properly. Your report of a green screen would be a classic symptom of an HDMI handshake failure.

Try this: Set the output of the OPPO to 1080i. If possible, also set the output of the streamer to 1080i.

The movies you are watching are likely sending 1080p/24. The streamer is sending 1080p/60 which is higher bandwidth (more of a problem for the HDMI cabling). Meanwhile, 1080i/60 is the bandwidth of 1080p/30, so less of a problem.

Also see if you can adjust the output color space of the streamer. If so, set it to YCbCr. (Use 4:4:4 if it gives you a choice.) And set the output of the OPPO to YCbCr 4:4:4 instead of RGB or Auto. The idea here is to simplify the HDMI handshake.

If either of these (or in combo) cures the problem, then you can be pretty confident the issue is in the HDMI cabling or sockets.
--Bob

post #25067 of 25789 Old 03-23-2018, 09:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
^ No, this STILL looks like an issue of marginal HDMI cabling. It's possible that one of the HDMI inputs or outputs is not functioning properly. Your report of a green screen would be a classic symptom of an HDMI handshake failure.

Try this: Set the output of the OPPO to 1080i. If possible, also set the output of the streamer to 1080i.

The movies you are watching are likely sending 1080p/24. The streamer is sending 1080p/60 which is higher bandwidth (more of a problem for the HDMI cabling). Meanwhile, 1080i/60 is the bandwidth of 1080p/30, so less of a problem.

Also see if you can adjust the output color space of the streamer. If so, set it to YCbCr. (Use 4:4:4 if it gives you a choice.) And set the output of the OPPO to YCbCr 4:4:4 instead of RGB or Auto. The idea here is to simplify the HDMI handshake.

If either of these (or in combo) cures the problem, then you can be pretty confident the issue is in the HDMI cabling or sockets.
--Bob
Interesting. I noticed that whether the TV background color is green or black, the music still cuts off at the 9-10 minute mark (it always happens at the 9-10 minute mark in every case).

I can try the settings you suggested for the Oppo, but the streamer has no user accessible settings. I forwarded your responses to Jim Salk to see if he can do anything on his end (he can remotely access the streamer).

This evening I’ll give the suggested Oppo settings a try and report back.

PS - Trouble shooting question....if I disconnect the HDMI cable between the Oppo and the TV, and the audio still cuts off after 9-10 minutes, can I assume the cable to the TV and the TV are not at fault here, leaving just the Oppo and the streamer in question?

Last edited by Saturn94; 03-23-2018 at 10:18 AM.
post #25068 of 25789 Old 03-23-2018, 12:17 PM
Read the FAQ!

^ Yes. If you also have separate HDMI from the OPPO to a Receiver (even though you are not using audio on that output path) physically disconnect that one as well so that the only HDMI connection to the OPPO is the one from the streamer.

Note that your TV may very well keep its HDMI Input "live" even when the TV is "off". So to test this you really do need to physically unplug the HDMI cable.
--Bob

post #25069 of 25789 Old 03-23-2018, 12:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
^ Yes. If you also have separate HDMI from the OPPO to a Receiver (even though you are not using audio on that output path) physically disconnect that one as well so that the only HDMI connection to the OPPO is the one from the streamer.

Note that your TV may very well keep its HDMI Input "live" even when the TV is "off". So to test this you really do need to physically unplug the HDMI cable.
--Bob
Great. I’ll give that a try as well. My Anthem AVM20 pre/pro lacks HDMI, so the only HDMI connections are from the streamer to the Oppo 103, and from the Oppo to the TV (Pioneer Elite Kuro 151 FD).

I’ll let you know how it goes.

Thank you again for sticking with me on this.

post #25070 of 25789 Old 03-23-2018, 06:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

--Bob
With the HDMI cable disconnected from the Oppo’s Output to the TV, the behavior is the same. Am I correct since the Outout is no longer involved in this scenario that the Oppo’s video output settings don’t matter? Just in case it did matter, I also tried the Output video settings you suggested for the Oppo. The result was the same whether or not the HDMI output cable to the TV was physically connected.

You mentioned the green screen was a classic symptom of an HDMI handshake failure. In that case shouldn’t the audio be blocked from passing through? Again, whether or not I get a green screen, audio plays normallly for the first 9-10 minutes from streamer bootup. Btw, the same thing happens even if I just let the streamer sit for that time without anything playing; ie you can start playing anything normally during the first 9 minutes or so, after that, no audio will play via HDMI (it never fails to play normally via the streaner’s optical output to the pre/pro) until the streamer is rebooted.

So it seems there’s something going on just between the Oppo and the streamer. I guess it could be the cable, but after trying 3 different high speed cables (different brands), my feeling is the streamer is doing something at the 9-10 minute mark that the Oppo doesn’t like. It just seems odd that if it is a marginal cable or connector that the audio cutoff time would be so exact and consistent. It seems in that case it would be a bit more random, no?

Jim Salk says he has an idea to try with the streamer’s programming. He’s going to remote in tomorrow morning to make the change in the streamer. He’s not sure if it will work, but says it’s worth a try (he didn’t explain what he would be tweaking/changing). Here’s hoping it works!

EDIT:

To test my idea the streamer is doing something the Oppo doesn’t like, and to help rule out a bad/marginal cable or back HDMI connection on the Oppo, I connected my Roku to the back HDMI on the Oppo to see what would happen. I played a show on Netflix. Pushing the Info button on the Oppo remote reports this:

HDMI IN BACK: Audio Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 48k Video [email protected] RGB 24b 16x9

HDMI 1: [email protected] RGB 24b No Audio HDMI 2: Not Connected

The show played fine with absolutely no issues.

Am I on the right track thinking this rules out an issue with the cable and Oppo connection? If so, then we’re down to the streamer doing something the Oppo doesn’t like, no?

Sorry for the long post. I’m trying to be thorough ruling out variables. It doesn’t help I’m no expert on these things....that’s why I’m here.

Again, I greatly appreciate your help.

Last edited by Saturn94; 03-23-2018 at 08:09 PM.
post #25071 of 25789 Old 03-24-2018, 07:44 AM
Read the FAQ!

^ Sounds like your streamer is the culprit.
--Bob

post #25072 of 25789 Old 03-24-2018, 08:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
^ Sounds like your streamer is the culprit.
--Bob
I’m thinking the same.

This morning Jim Salk remoted into the streamer and “....install microcode which installs the latest Intel firmware for the motherboard....”. He said if this didn’t work the next step is to try an HDMI cable which is certified to work with 4K TVs.

I also tried something else to take the Oppo completely out of the equation. I connected the streamer directly to my TV via HDMI using yet another cable, the 4th one I’ve tried, and the behavior is exactly the same; audio cut off right on cue at the ~9.5 minute mark (after streamer boot up).

I’m willing to try just about anything at this point, so I’ll try Jim Salk’s suggestion and get a new 4K certified HDMI cable. However, I suspect this won’t help. Do you have any specific cable recommendations I might try?

Thank you.

post #25073 of 25789 Old 03-24-2018, 08:36 AM
Read the FAQ!

^ Get an HDMI Ultra HD Premium Certified cable from Monoprice or Blue Jeans Cable. Both have Premium Certified cables at reasonable price. Premium Certified is the latest standard for HDMI cables, and a big step up from the prior, “high speed” cables (which are still sold). Anyone buying a new HDMI cable for ANY use at this point should buy a Premium Certified cable.

Get a 6 foot (2 meter) cable. 6 foot length is the sweet spot for HDMI cables. 6 foot has better odds of working than either longer or shorter lengths.

A Premium Certified cable will come with a fancy hologram label identifying it as such.
—Bob

post #25074 of 25789 Old 03-24-2018, 08:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
^ Get an HDMI Ultra HD Premium Certified cable from Monoprice or Blue Jeans Cable. Both have Premium Certified cables at reasonable price. Premium Certified is the latest standard for HDMI cables, and a big step up from the prior, “high speed” cables (which are still sold). Anyone buying a new HDMI cable for ANY use at this point should buy a Premium Certified cable.

Get a 6 foot (2 meter) cable. 6 foot length is the sweet spot for HDMI cables. 6 foot has better odds of working than either longer or shorter lengths.

A Premium Certified cable will come with a fancy hologram label identifying it as such.
—Bob
Thanks for the recommendation.

post #25075 of 25789 Old 03-24-2018, 09:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

—Bob
This good?

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=24187

post #25076 of 25789 Old 03-24-2018, 09:22 AM
Read the FAQ!

Yep.
—Bob

post #25077 of 25789 Old 03-24-2018, 09:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1302 Post(s)
Liked: 1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn94 View Post
I’m thinking the same.

This morning Jim Salk remoted into the streamer and “....install microcode which installs the latest Intel firmware for the motherboard....”. He said if this didn’t work the next step is to try an HDMI cable which is certified to work with 4K TVs.

I also tried something else to take the Oppo completely out of the equation. I connected the streamer directly to my TV via HDMI using yet another cable, the 4th one I’ve tried, and the behavior is exactly the same; audio cut off right on cue at the ~9.5 minute mark (after streamer boot up).

I’m willing to try just about anything at this point, so I’ll try Jim Salk’s suggestion and get a new 4K certified HDMI cable. However, I suspect this won’t help. Do you have any specific cable recommendations I might try?

Thank you.
Just curious... is the cutoff at the 9.5 minute mark for the same tune or any tune?

Denon AVR-X6200W, Outlaw Audio 7125 Amp, Oppo UDP-203, Oppo BDP-103, Amazon FTV Stick 4K, Tivo Roamio Pro, Pioneer Elite Andrew Jones Dolby Atmos Enabled EFS-73 Fronts/EBS-73 Surrounds, Chane A2.4 Center, SVS SB-2000 Sub, Panasonic Plasma TH-58PX600
avsforum Members Atmos & Auro Configuration Spreadsheet
I'm just a caveman. Your modern world frightens and confuses me. RIP Phil Hartman
post #25078 of 25789 Old 03-24-2018, 10:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokishin View Post
Just curious... is the cutoff at the 9.5 minute mark for the same tune or any tune?
Yes, the cutoff time is the same no matter what is playing, or even if nothing is playing....ie anytime before the cutoff time I can start playing anything.....after the cutoff time, can’t play anything via HDMI (optical direct from my streamer to my processor continues to work fine).

post #25079 of 25789 Old 03-24-2018, 06:22 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Problem with OLED-B6P

Hi,

When I play blu-rays, motion on the screen will often slow down for a half second or so, every thirty seconds to a minute. Audio is unaffected. I have to reset my system for it to perform normally.

The signal is run through a Marantz NR1504 receiver. I don't think this ever happened with the LCD TV's I had prior to the OLED.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Will
post #25080 of 25789 Old 03-24-2018, 06:42 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDWill81 View Post
Hi,

When I play blu-rays, motion on the screen will often slow down for a half second or so, every thirty seconds to a minute. Audio is unaffected. I have to reset my system for it to perform normally.

The signal is run through a Marantz NR1504 receiver. I don't think this ever happened with the LCD TV's I had prior to the OLED.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Will
This sounds like something that can happen if the OLED has gotten its internal memory in a tangle from incorrectly managing the memory usage of its internet apps -- like Netflix.

If I recall correctly, the solution is to turn off the Quick Start feature in the TV. (In General settings, I believe.) Leave that feature off as that seems to be related to the TV's memory getting out of whack over time.

Then power off the TV, unplug, and press and hold the power button on the back a few seconds. Plug back in and power up and see if the problem is fixed and stays fixed.
--Bob

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Digital Inc

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page