Xbox One S-UHD Blu-Ray Player Aug 2016 - Page 79 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3682Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2341 of 2573 Old 01-19-2018, 03:46 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Xbox One S-UHD Blu-Ray Player Aug 2016

Anyone has played Oblivion on One S? Mine couldn't read the disc. Wonder is it a bad disc. But I do not have another player to test.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cychua is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2342 of 2573 Old 01-19-2018, 03:57 PM
Advanced Member
 
Jrocker23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 960
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
Liked: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by cychua View Post
Anyone has played Oblivion on One S? Mine couldn't read the disc. Wonder is it a bad disc. But I do not have another player to test.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do other disc games work?. If yes. It's probably the disc

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Living Room: LG 65C8, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedroom: LG 55C6P, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
Link to LG C8PUA Firmware https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
Link to LG UH8500 & C6 Firmware http://www.lg.com/us/support-product...D55C6P#manuals
Jrocker23 is offline  
post #2343 of 2573 Old 01-19-2018, 04:02 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Yes. Able to play a few other UHD disc without any problem.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cychua is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2344 of 2573 Old 01-21-2018, 09:03 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
My One S won't play my cd rips over the network. Says file format not supported. Plays the same files fine from a usb attached hard drive. What's the difference?
Icerider62 is offline  
post #2345 of 2573 Old 01-22-2018, 04:37 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 0
So how is the image quality these days for the 4K player? I need a 4K player and I thought about getting the One X but I've heard it has some color issues.
SliChillax is offline  
post #2346 of 2573 Old 01-22-2018, 06:20 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SliChillax View Post
So how is the image quality these days for the 4K player? I need a 4K player and I thought about getting the One X but I've heard it has some color issues.


I am very happy with my Xbox One S. That said, you are correct that there is a color issue, but there was news after the Xbox One X launch Microsoft is finally looking to fix this issue (no timeline on when). I don’t have a second player to A/B, but I think the S has a great picture for 4k blu ray, for me.

I believe there is a video by Vincent Teoh that illustrates the problem with the X compared to the Panasonic ub900.

I can only speak for myself but the flaws are not anything I would have noticed on my own and I’m happy with the Xbox One S as a 4k disc player. Ymmv.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mttpalmer and -Kaelis- like this.
EHur444444 is offline  
post #2347 of 2573 Old 01-22-2018, 08:15 AM
Advanced Member
 
mttpalmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New England
Posts: 762
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Liked: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by EHur444444 View Post
I am very happy with my Xbox One S. That said, you are correct that there is a color issue, but there was news after the Xbox One X launch Microsoft is finally looking to fix this issue (no timeline on when). I don’t have a second player to A/B, but I think the S has a great picture for 4k blu ray, for me.

I believe there is a video by Vincent Teoh that illustrates the problem with the X compared to the Panasonic ub900.

I can only speak for myself but the flaws are not anything I would have noticed on my own and I’m happy with the Xbox One S as a 4k disc player. Ymmv
Totally agree here. It's a great bargain when you consider all that you get for the money: game system, streaming machine, 4K player. The color issue is really minor, and I have confidence that Microsoft will fix it. I doubt they would have listed it as an issue if they weren't willing to address it.
And from what I've read, it should be a simple software update to resolve.
-Kaelis- and BluesDaddy56 like this.

OLED55E6P (609 build)
Denon X2400H
KEF Q100 L/R/C, SVS SB12-NSD
XB1S, Roku Ultra
mttpalmer is offline  
post #2348 of 2573 Old 01-22-2018, 01:05 PM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 35,404
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8958 Post(s)
Liked: 5735
Quote:
Originally Posted by cychua View Post
Anyone has played Oblivion on One S? Mine couldn't read the disc. Wonder is it a bad disc. But I do not have another player to test.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's one of the titles that's always had an issue. There was some authoring issue that for some reason, with the XB1S, it wouldn't play. But my 2016 Samsung and 2017 Sony UHD players never had any issues playing the Oblivion UHD BD. And there was another title with the same issue. But I can't remember which one.

I don't think I ever checked to see if my XB1X had the same issue.
cychua likes this.

49TB unRAID1a--53TB unRAID2--72TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
post #2349 of 2573 Old 01-24-2018, 12:18 PM
Advanced Member
 
mttpalmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New England
Posts: 762
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Liked: 260
Still on their radar:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/01/...pdate-1-24-18/

"Display
We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc."

One of these days it will be included under the "Fixes" category instead of "Known Issues"!
gamermwm and -Kaelis- like this.

OLED55E6P (609 build)
Denon X2400H
KEF Q100 L/R/C, SVS SB12-NSD
XB1S, Roku Ultra
mttpalmer is offline  
post #2350 of 2573 Old 02-03-2018, 10:41 AM
Member
 
-Kaelis-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: France
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by mttpalmer View Post
Still on their radar:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/01/...pdate-1-24-18/

"Display
We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc."

One of these days it will be included under the "Fixes" category instead of "Known Issues"!
Yeah I'm reading all the patch notes any time they drop a new insider update. I'll post here when it's finally solved or abandoned.
mttpalmer likes this.

LG 65C7 - Xbox One X - Klipsch R15PM - Klipsch R12SW - Sennheiser HD650
-Kaelis- is offline  
post #2351 of 2573 Old 02-23-2018, 08:05 AM
Advanced Member
 
mttpalmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New England
Posts: 762
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Liked: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kaelis- View Post
Yeah I'm reading all the patch notes any time they drop a new insider update. I'll post here when it's finally solved or abandoned.
Hoping this forthcoming update addresses the color issues.
https://twitter.com/WorkWombatman/st...45915118108673
scoob101 likes this.

OLED55E6P (609 build)
Denon X2400H
KEF Q100 L/R/C, SVS SB12-NSD
XB1S, Roku Ultra
mttpalmer is offline  
post #2352 of 2573 Old 02-23-2018, 11:13 AM
Member
 
-Kaelis-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: France
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by mttpalmer View Post
Hoping this forthcoming update addresses the color issues.
https://twitter.com/WorkWombatman/st...45915118108673
Yep this patch should drop soon ! I’m curious to see if they can fix it. Otherwise the upcoming Panasonic UB820 seems pretty sweet.

LG 65C7 - Xbox One X - Klipsch R15PM - Klipsch R12SW - Sennheiser HD650
-Kaelis- is offline  
post #2353 of 2573 Old 02-23-2018, 11:19 AM
Advanced Member
 
Jrocker23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 960
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
Liked: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kaelis- View Post
Yep this patch should drop soon ! I’m curious to see if they can fix it. Otherwise the upcoming Panasonic UB820 seems pretty sweet.
The new update will be next week sometime. I haven't heard anything about the Blu-ray color issue being fixed in it..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Living Room: LG 65C8, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedroom: LG 55C6P, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
Link to LG C8PUA Firmware https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
Link to LG UH8500 & C6 Firmware http://www.lg.com/us/support-product...D55C6P#manuals
Jrocker23 is offline  
post #2354 of 2573 Old 02-23-2018, 11:51 AM
Member
 
-Kaelis-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: France
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocker23 View Post
The new update will be next week sometime. I haven't heard anything about the Blu-ray color issue being fixed in it..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Me neither indeed ! Regular BR’s seem pretty good to me though, I watched Black Swan and the Wolf of Wall Street this week. The issue is only with UHD discs ?

LG 65C7 - Xbox One X - Klipsch R15PM - Klipsch R12SW - Sennheiser HD650
-Kaelis- is offline  
post #2355 of 2573 Old 03-05-2018, 06:50 AM
Advanced Member
 
mttpalmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New England
Posts: 762
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Liked: 260
Latest release notes now don't even refer to this issue. What's going on here? I doubt it was fixed and then not mentioned at all...

Come on Microsoft! If you really want this S and the X to compete as a reasonable home theater 4K player than you at least need to fix these simple color issues. I think you underestimate how many people buy these because of the UHD player capabilities, with the expectation that they perform to standards.

OLED55E6P (609 build)
Denon X2400H
KEF Q100 L/R/C, SVS SB12-NSD
XB1S, Roku Ultra
mttpalmer is offline  
post #2356 of 2573 Old 03-05-2018, 06:59 AM
Advanced Member
 
Jrocker23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 960
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
Liked: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by mttpalmer View Post
Latest release notes now don't even refer to this issue. What's going on here? I doubt it was fixed and then not mentioned at all...

Come on Microsoft! If you really want this S and the X to compete as a reasonable home theater 4K player than you at least need to fix these simple color issues. I think you underestimate how many people buy these because of the UHD player capabilities, with the expectation that they perform to standards.
The newest 1804 build has the fix in it. When they move to complete new builds, prior issues were fixed.

They don't move to a complete new build unless all issues with previous builds are fixed.

If anyone is on the previous build which is everyone but alpha ring at the moment, they still have the uhd bluray color issue.

Now if a site will do an updated video and see if it is done properly or just more accurate

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
mttpalmer likes this.

Living Room: LG 65C8, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedroom: LG 55C6P, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
Link to LG C8PUA Firmware https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
Link to LG UH8500 & C6 Firmware http://www.lg.com/us/support-product...D55C6P#manuals
Jrocker23 is offline  
post #2357 of 2573 Old 03-05-2018, 07:05 AM
Advanced Member
 
mttpalmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New England
Posts: 762
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Liked: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocker23 View Post
The newest 1804 build has the fix in it. When they move to complete new builds, prior issues were fixed.

They don't move to a complete new build unless all issues with previous builds are fixed.

If anyone is on the previous build which is everyone but alpha ring at the moment, they still have the uhd bluray color issue

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Whoa, that would be amazing! They should take full credit for it though and list it under "Fixes" though, shouldn't they, moving it from "Known Issues"? I wonder how long it typically takes for an Alpha build to go through the process before it becomes an update for the general public?

Does this mean the Netflix perpetual HDR issue is also fixed?

Thanks for the heads up, @Jrocker23 !

OLED55E6P (609 build)
Denon X2400H
KEF Q100 L/R/C, SVS SB12-NSD
XB1S, Roku Ultra
mttpalmer is offline  
post #2358 of 2573 Old 03-05-2018, 07:19 AM
Advanced Member
 
Jrocker23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 960
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
Liked: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by mttpalmer View Post
Whoa, that would be amazing! They should take full credit for it though and list it under "Fixes" though, shouldn't they, moving it from "Known Issues"? I wonder how long it typically takes for an Alpha build to go through the process before it becomes an update for the general public?

Does this mean the Netflix perpetual HDR issue is also fixed?

Thanks for the heads up, @Jrocker23 !
I don't think Netflix is fixed but also I don't think Microsoft considers it an issue since Netflix made the app that way. It works as Netflix intended it too at least as the situation is looked at (I don't agree with how it works. HDR should only activate with actual hdr content).

It would be nice if they did make a note it's fixed but as with issues I followed closely in the past. Once a build bumps up to the next build number ex: 1803 to 1804 then all 1803 issues are supposedly deemed fixed.

From what I was told from past inquiries, they wouldn't put a mention of a fix to an old build issue in the new build release notes since the issue is not related to the new build.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
mttpalmer likes this.

Living Room: LG 65C8, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedroom: LG 55C6P, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
Link to LG C8PUA Firmware https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
Link to LG UH8500 & C6 Firmware http://www.lg.com/us/support-product...D55C6P#manuals
Jrocker23 is offline  
post #2359 of 2573 Old 03-05-2018, 07:47 AM
Senior Member
 
silver-eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 271
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Liked: 118
silver-eye is online now  
post #2360 of 2573 Old 03-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Their Head of Preview Program on reddit, workwombat, is working on verifying the color issue was fixed in 1804.

Regarding the Netflix issue, I just turn off HDR on the consoles if I'm going to stream non-HDR content.
mttpalmer likes this.

Last edited by mitch079; 03-05-2018 at 10:35 PM.
mitch079 is offline  
post #2361 of 2573 Old 03-06-2018, 11:39 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Nothing yet confirmation wise from workwombat. I saw there's a new issue in the Alpha build with playing 4K/4K HDR content from Vudu that they're looking into. I also saw there's a new issue with playback of Blu Rays:

• Blu-Ray Player

We are aware of an issue in which the Blu-ray app may experience visual glitching after a few minutes of playback. Workaround – Quit and restart the application.

Another workaround someone suggested was to turn off the Bitstream option on Blu Rays. I'm this close to pulling the trigger on getting a different 4K player.
mitch079 is offline  
post #2362 of 2573 Old 03-06-2018, 12:04 PM
 
Zissou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,527
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Always something.
gamermwm likes this.
Zissou is offline  
post #2363 of 2573 Old 03-06-2018, 12:12 PM
Advanced Member
 
Jrocker23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 960
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
Liked: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch079 View Post
Nothing yet confirmation wise from workwombat. I saw there's a new issue in the Alpha build with playing 4K/4K HDR content from Vudu that they're looking into. I also saw there's a new issue with playback of Blu Rays:

• Blu-Ray Player

We are aware of an issue in which the Blu-ray app may experience visual glitching after a few minutes of playback. Workaround – Quit and restart the application.

Another workaround someone suggested was to turn off the Bitstream option on Blu Rays. I'm this close to pulling the trigger on getting a different 4K player.
Unfortunately when your in a preview program and want the latest and greatest first, it can introduce new features but it can cause issues in other areas.

It may be a pain sometimes but this is why we are in preview and testing.

The more we help the more we can get things fixed and make it a good Blu-ray machine as well.



Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Living Room: LG 65C8, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedroom: LG 55C6P, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
Link to LG C8PUA Firmware https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
Link to LG UH8500 & C6 Firmware http://www.lg.com/us/support-product...D55C6P#manuals
Jrocker23 is offline  
post #2364 of 2573 Old 03-07-2018, 03:25 AM
 
Zissou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,527
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 45
My X700 definitely does better on disks.
Zissou is offline  
post #2365 of 2573 Old 03-07-2018, 05:56 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Does anyone find that the One S runs too loud when playing 4k discs. I'm sitting about 3m from its location in an open cabinet and can hear it clearly in silence and slightly in scenes with low audio. Is this a well known fact about the S?
SeargentPeppers is offline  
post #2366 of 2573 Old 03-07-2018, 06:13 PM
Advanced Member
 
Jrocker23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 960
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
Liked: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeargentPeppers View Post
Does anyone find that the One S runs too loud when playing 4k discs. I'm sitting about 3m from its location in an open cabinet and can hear it clearly in silence and slightly in scenes with low audio. Is this a well known fact about the S?
No the s is very quiet. I have 2 S machines 2 original launch and 1 X and all are quiet but S and X aren't even heard

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Living Room: LG 65C8, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedroom: LG 55C6P, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
Link to LG C8PUA Firmware https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
Link to LG UH8500 & C6 Firmware http://www.lg.com/us/support-product...D55C6P#manuals
Jrocker23 is offline  
post #2367 of 2573 Old 03-08-2018, 06:00 AM
Advanced Member
 
mttpalmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New England
Posts: 762
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Liked: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeargentPeppers View Post
Does anyone find that the One S runs too loud when playing 4k discs. I'm sitting about 3m from its location in an open cabinet and can hear it clearly in silence and slightly in scenes with low audio. Is this a well known fact about the S?
I've never noticed my S running at all. I can't even imagine what it would sound like!

OLED55E6P (609 build)
Denon X2400H
KEF Q100 L/R/C, SVS SB12-NSD
XB1S, Roku Ultra
mttpalmer is offline  
post #2368 of 2573 Old 03-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Advanced Member
 
Jrocker23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 960
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
Liked: 513
4K UHD Colors Fixed

Ok they added a section for the people who were asking/questioning the fix. I was advised it would be in the release notes & it's there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Geronimo.USMC likes this.

Living Room: LG 65C8, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedroom: LG 55C6P, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
Link to LG C8PUA Firmware https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
Link to LG UH8500 & C6 Firmware http://www.lg.com/us/support-product...D55C6P#manuals
Jrocker23 is offline  
post #2369 of 2573 Old 03-08-2018, 04:34 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocker23 View Post
4K UHD Colors Fixed

Ok they added a section for the people who were asking/questioning the fix. I was advised it would be in the release notes & it's there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Do you know when the update is out?
zulix is offline  
post #2370 of 2573 Old 03-08-2018, 04:36 PM
Advanced Member
 
Jrocker23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 960
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
Liked: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulix View Post
Do you know when the update is out?
9pm est, 6pm pacific tonight 3/8/18 for insider Alpha ring participants

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Living Room: LG 65C8, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedroom: LG 55C6P, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
Link to LG C8PUA Firmware https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
Link to LG UH8500 & C6 Firmware http://www.lg.com/us/support-product...D55C6P#manuals
Jrocker23 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
blu-ray , epson 6040ub , upscaling 4k , xbox one s

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off