Official "Help Me Choose an UHD Player" Thread - Page 99 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 18342Likes

post #2941 of 2969 Old 02-09-2020, 10:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post
DVI has a transmission capacity ranging from 4Gb to 8 Gb per second. HDMI 2.0 ranges from 10 Gb and up. Also note that unless you have your DVI cable running through insulation, you could probably pull it out with a fishing pole / glow rod. Or have a contractor do it.
The cable is running through holes in 15 rafters along with a dozen RG6U cables. The insulation is the least of it. To switch it I would have to remove the sheetrock from the wall and take up the floorboards in my attic. It can be done.

But as I do not want to watch 4K it really doesn't matter. That said, if I do get a 4K player, I will try and send it through the cable and see if it works just for the fun of it. It really doesn't matter that the DVI cable is specified for 8GB instead of 16. If the shielding is the same and the wire gauge is the same the performance should be the same. The connectors might limit it though and that could very well be the limiting factor from what I have read.

Allen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2942 of 2969 Old 02-10-2020, 06:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
Liked: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by allene222 View Post
The cable is running through holes in 15 rafters along with a dozen RG6U cables. The insulation is the least of it. To switch it I would have to remove the sheetrock from the wall and take up the floorboards in my attic. It can be done.
I'm in a similar situation. Our family/media room was extensively remodeled about 10 years ago. We have a 50' in wall HDMI run from the equipment bay to a cathedral ceiling mounted front projector. At the time, I used the latest HDMI cables, but because of the retrofit, there was no room to install a chase or rigid conduit to act as a cable pull cavity.
Our Sharp Z30K is a 1080p gem, but a huge issue holding me back from a 4K upgrade is the cabeling. It involves ripping up walls and ceilings, including sheetrock and finished woodwork...I've been waiting until the 4K HDMI protocols stabilized and there was more content and projectors available to choose from.
Question: Does anyone know of a reliable 4K wireless HDMI link (at a reasonable cost)?
post #2943 of 2969 Old 02-10-2020, 09:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1023 Post(s)
Liked: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbland View Post
I'm in a similar situation. Our family/media room was extensively remodeled about 10 years ago. We have a 50' in wall HDMI run from the equipment bay to a cathedral ceiling mounted front projector. At the time, I used the latest HDMI cables, but because of the retrofit, there was no room to install a chase or rigid conduit to act as a cable pull cavity.
Our Sharp Z30K is a 1080p gem, but a huge issue holding me back from a 4K upgrade is the cabeling. It involves ripping up walls and ceilings, including sheetrock and finished woodwork...I've been waiting until the 4K HDMI protocols stabilized and there was more content and projectors available to choose from.
Question: Does anyone know of a reliable 4K wireless HDMI link (at a reasonable cost)?
There's a number of options to run and hide external cabling. The cost is very minimal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2944 of 2969 Old 02-10-2020, 09:53 AM

Quote:
I cannot answer your question but I can share both what I have found and what my own feelings on 4K are as it might be useful. From what I can tell, the WiFi HDMI systems are problematic so I have not looked into them beyond that.

As the owner of an HD-DVD player I look at the landscape and would ask if 4K or even DVDs are going to survive. My kids use streaming and that seems to be the trend. Two major manufacturers have pulled out of the player market. And even within the DVD market, the rental part seems to be all SD and HD, not UHD as far as I can tell. In my mind, there is a real question if 4K willend up right there with Betamax or HD-DVD.

You might say that streaming will not be as good as 4K blu ray and you would be right. But have you seen a record store lately? Can you buy CDs at your local Tower Records store? The music world went streaming and now just a few percent of music sales are on CDs. Streaming looks like the future despite its decreased PQ. Most people can't tell the difference or don't care.

Given that it is useful to consider the implication of streaming. In my case I have a Chromecast right at the projector. It is plugged into an audio extractor which is plugged into the projector. That setup can easily support 4K as there is no long HDMI cable. Then the question becomes how to get the audio back to the amplifier. In my case I have a dozen coax cables that make the run as I got my first projector before HDMI was invented. I run audio in one of the coax cables. Coax can carry audio a very long distance. But if you have no coax then you would be looking for a wireless audio system. That is easy for stereo and certainly technically easy for multi channel but I do not know if such a system exists yet. I am quite sure I could make one myself, but that is me and I don't need it so you will never know if I am right.

The other way that seems to work is HDMI over Cat-5 or 6. That was recommended by BestBuy for my setup but as I will explain, I don't care to get 4K so it is not an issue. There is also HDMI over IP which uses existing ethernet cabling rather than a dedicated cable but is much more expensive and looks like it is aimed at businesses that want to go point to multi-point. I am a bit over my head on this but just sharing what I have found. That can go very long distances so it is possible you could find an alternate route to your projector.

Finally, the resolution of 4K used to be a production resolution with final output at a lower resolution. You always want to process at a higher resolution than your output to maintain final PQ. You can find charts that show viewing distance and screen size to see if you can even see the difference. In my case with a 12 foot viewing distance and a 105 inch screen I was in the area of could see better than 1080p but not full 4K so I would not even be able to fully appreciate a 4K signal. But the big thing for me is that these charts are for young eyes and as one gets older you are less able to be able to notice the difference. When I was younger, say in my 50's, I almost never found anyone with better eyesight. At the DMV, I could read the name of the manufacturer on the eye chart at the bottom. Not any more. I have a slight cataract on my right eye so 4K is really overkill. Also, I have glasses but the prescription is so slight that I don't bother. I think the number is 0.5 and basically nobody corrects anything that small. I have them but don't wear them. It just isn't worth the trouble but it would be enough to make it more difficult to be able to tell the difference between 1080p and 4K. Bottom line is although I have a 4K projector, I am not looking to get 4K content.

These are the factors I considered and I share them so you might consider them yourself before you decide to rip up your house.
post #2945 of 2969 Old 02-10-2020, 12:35 PM
UHD Addict

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Quoted: 9755 Post(s)
Liked: 6422
Quote:
Originally Posted by gln2 View Post
Is there a 4K disc player with 2 HDMI in ports still available in 2020?
I just read about the Cambridge CXUHD model and I think that would have solved my 4K and HD audio issues, however I'm too late to find that device.

Just purchased an LG C9 OLED. My AVR is a 2010 model Marantz SR8002 ($1,999 orig list) which of course cannot pass 4K video. Like to avoid buying a new AVR , as I am very happy with my AVR's audio quality playing Blu-ray discs or my MKV rips out to my 5.2 setup. And I want to avoid spending $2k USD now to upgrade AVR (ie Marantz 7013). Prefer to wait 2 yrs until 2.1 HDMI AVR units are avail at discount if I have to upgrade.
  • I would like to buy a 4K disc player now, as I love the better sq of discs vs streaming apps. We watch a lot of movies in our house.
  • Problem is I can get HD Audio sound into AVR with connected sources, but with no 4K picture fed to the OLED. Or, I can get 4K picture with TV apps but no HD Audio out the optical to the AVR.
  • Also, I have a Corelec sbc running Kodi streaming my mkv blu-ray rips, and as I purchase 4K discs, I would like to rip and stream those from my NAS.
Is there a 4K disc player available that could serve as a hub to feed both a FireStick and Kodi box HDMI audio into my AVR and separately 4K video out to TV?
Most UHD BD players have two HDMI outputs. One for audio only and another for video and audio.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #2946 of 2969 Old 02-11-2020, 07:29 PM

Quote:
I cannot answer your question but I can share both what I have found and what my own feelings on 4K are as it might be useful. From what I can tell, the WiFi HDMI systems are problematic so I have not looked into them beyond that.

As the owner of an HD-DVD player I look at the landscape and would ask if 4K or even DVDs are going to survive. My kids use streaming and that seems to be the trend. Two major manufacturers have pulled out of the player market. And even within the DVD market, the rental part seems to be all SD and HD, not UHD as far as I can tell. In my mind, there is a real question if 4K willend up right there with Betamax or HD-DVD.

You might say that streaming will not be as good as 4K blu ray and you would be right. But have you seen a record store lately? Can you buy CDs at your local Tower Records store? The music world went streaming and now just a few percent of music sales are on CDs. Streaming looks like the future despite its decreased PQ. Most people can't tell the difference or don't care.

Given that it is useful to consider the implication of streaming. In my case I have a Chromecast right at the projector. It is plugged into an audio extractor which is plugged into the projector. That setup can easily support 4K as there is no long HDMI cable. Then the question becomes how to get the audio back to the amplifier. In my case I have a dozen coax cables that make the run as I got my first projector before HDMI was invented. I run audio in one of the coax cables. Coax can carry audio a very long distance. But if you have no coax then you would be looking for a wireless audio system. That is easy for stereo and certainly technically easy for multi channel but I do not know if such a system exists yet. I am quite sure I could make one myself, but that is me and I don't need it so you will never know if I am right.

The other way that seems to work is HDMI over Cat-5 or 6. That was recommended by BestBuy for my setup but as I will explain, I don't care to get 4K so it is not an issue. There is also HDMI over IP which uses existing ethernet cabling rather than a dedicated cable but is much more expensive and looks like it is aimed at businesses that want to go point to multi-point. I am a bit over my head on this but just sharing what I have found. That can go very long distances so it is possible you could find an alternate route to your projector.

Finally, the resolution of 4K used to be a production resolution with final output at a lower resolution. You always want to process at a higher resolution than your output to maintain final PQ. You can find charts that show viewing distance and screen size to see if you can even see the difference. In my case with a 12 foot viewing distance and a 105 inch screen I was in the area of could see better than 1080p but not full 4K so I would not even be able to fully appreciate a 4K signal. But the big thing for me is that these charts are for young eyes and as one gets older you are less able to be able to notice the difference. When I was younger, say in my 50's, I almost never found anyone with better eyesight. At the DMV, I could read the name of the manufacturer on the eye chart at the bottom. Not any more. I have a slight cataract on my right eye so 4K is really overkill. Also, I have glasses but the prescription is so slight that I don't bother. I think the number is 0.5 and basically nobody corrects anything that small. I have them but don't wear them. It just isn't worth the trouble but it would be enough to make it more difficult to be able to tell the difference between 1080p and 4K. Bottom line is although I have a 4K projector, I am not looking to get 4K content.

These are the factors I considered and I share them so you might consider them yourself before you decide to rip up your house.
Just to close the loop here. First, I want to thank those who replied and I was all ready to buy the Panasonic UD420 when Netflix updated my wait on Ford v Ferrari, which I put in my queue 3 months ago, from "short wait" to "very long wait". I canceled my subscription and am going with streaming so I will not be updating my DVD player. My existing HD-DVD player does a very good job of upconverting my old DVDs so no need to replace it.

Thanks again.

Allen
post #2947 of 2969 Old 02-12-2020, 06:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

All excellent points. Thanks for taking the time to elaborate. FWIW, I too am an older guy with less than optimal vision. We view a 110 inch (16 x9) or a125 inch (scope) screen from 17 feet. The charts indicate that 4K is of questionable benefit. Resolvable, but just barely...I have outboard processing (Darbee/iscan) on a 1080p DLP with DI. The picture is already razor sharp. Mostly, the idea of going 4K is to benefit from the High Rez audio (on Ultra Discs), plus HDR.

External cabling is not a good option. The cathedral ceiling is finished wood. Any attempt to conceal the wires will not pass WAF muster.

Since we have a two screen setup, I need powered lens controls. I'm a DLP fan from way back. When (if) DLP makers (Benq, Optoma, etc.) step up to powered lens controls, then I'll re-examine the remodeling "challenge" of the 4K HDMI run. Til then, I'll kick the can down the road and enjoy the 1080p show
post #2948 of 2969 Old 02-12-2020, 08:32 AM

Quote:
All excellent points. Thanks for taking the time to elaborate. FWIW, I too am an older guy with less than optimal vision. We view a 110 inch (16 x9) or a125 inch (scope) screen from 17 feet. The charts indicate that 4K is of questionable benefit. Resolvable, but just barely...I have outboard processing (Darbee/iscan) on a 1080p DLP with DI. The picture is already razor sharp. Mostly, the idea of going 4K is to benefit from the High Rez audio (on Ultra Discs), plus HDR.

External cabling is not a good option. The cathedral ceiling is finished wood. Any attempt to conceal the wires will not pass WAF muster.

Since we have a two screen setup, I need powered lens controls. I'm a DLP fan from way back. When (if) DLP makers (Benq, Optoma, etc.) step up to powered lens controls, then I'll re-examine the remodeling "challenge" of the 4K HDMI run. Til then, I'll kick the can down the road and enjoy the 1080p show
The other thing I have learned is that all 4K players can be set to output just 1080p. You could do that and still get your new audio formats and keep the wiring you have. You are lucky to still have good hearing. We are a two hearing aid family now but our adult kids still enjoy our fancy audio gear.
post #2949 of 2969 Old 02-12-2020, 11:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
The other thing I have learned is that all 4K players can be set to output just 1080p. You could do that and still get your new audio formats and keep the wiring you have. You are lucky to still have good hearing. We are a two hearing aid family now but our adult kids still enjoy our fancy audio gear.
Indeed, I feel lucky and grateful.
FWIW, we have 4K Urtra players (outputting 1080p) for this reason.
post #2950 of 2969 Old 02-18-2020, 04:05 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Blu-Ray player with streaming capability

So I have a 2012 Samsung BD-EM57C/ZA player that has the ability to stream from Netflix and a few other services I do not subscribe to. It is hooked up to a 42" plasma TV via DVI and the digital audio out. Since Roku and Netflix stopped supporting my Roku XDS player, I can no longer watch anything but Netflix on the Samsung blu-ray. I had the XDS hooked up to my Plasma with component cables.

The Samsung Netflix interface sucks, but it will allow me to watch it but I cannot get Amazon Prime or Disney+ on it. Not really interested in replacing the plasma as it works great. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a decent dual purpose blu-ray player that has streaming capability and can get Netflix, Prime or Disney+, HULU or Roku? Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.
post #2951 of 2969 Old 02-18-2020, 04:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 480 Post(s)
Liked: 369
It sounds like you have a very old television. Do you only have component and dvi connections? If that is the case, you may have to get a used blu-ray player. I dont know of any newer players, except for the high end ones, that have component.

Sony 65A1E
LG 65EF9500
LG 55EG9100
Samsung 60F8500
LG UP870 Multi-Region
post #2952 of 2969 Old 02-18-2020, 04:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Solution, get a DVI to HDMI adapter and then buy yourself a Sony x700. They are pretty cheap, now, and the Netflix should last a couple more years or buy the same connector and buy yourself an Amazon Fire Cube for $119.

Sony 65A1E
LG 65EF9500
LG 55EG9100
Samsung 60F8500
LG UP870 Multi-Region
post #2953 of 2969 Old 02-18-2020, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianabol5mg View Post
It sounds like you have a very old television. Do you only have component and dvi connections? If that is the case, you may have to get a used blu-ray player. I dont know of any newer players, except for the high end ones, that have component.

I have DVI, component and composite inputs. The blu-ray player is hooked up via a HDMI to DVI cable for video and audio through TOSLINK to my amp. I can't remember how old the TV is, but it only had the old type analog tuner in it, no digital. For digital viewing I have a Samsung DTB-H260F digital tuner attached the other component input.
post #2954 of 2969 Old 02-18-2020, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Solution, get a DVI to HDMI adapter and then buy yourself a Sony x700. They are pretty cheap, now, and the Netflix should last a couple more years or buy the same connector and buy yourself an Amazon Fire Cube for $119.

My current Blu-Ray is hooked up by a HDMI to DVI cable to my TV. The one you recommend is the Sony UBP-X700?

I wonder if it will work with my TV since it is a UHD and my TV is not.

Fire cube will not work for me as I have only one DVI port, hence needing a Blu-Ray with streaming capability.

post #2955 of 2969 Old 02-18-2020, 07:49 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Hi all. How about the LG-UBK90 compared to the Sony x700 or x800m2 and the Panny 820? BB has the LG on sale and it seems to have all the video features (DV, HDR, etc.). Thank-you for all the great advice on this forum!!
post #2956 of 2969 Old 02-18-2020, 09:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blfuller View Post
My current Blu-Ray is hooked up by a HDMI to DVI cable to my TV. The one you recommend is the Sony UBP-X700?

Fire cube will not work for me as I have only one DVI port, hence needing a Blu-Ray with streaming capability.

It's not just a UHD player it also plays regular blu-ray and standard DVD's. It will work just fine. You truly need to buy a new television, though. You are missing out on a lot. Hell, check craigslist and get a Kuro for 300 bucks, if you are budgeted.
aaronwt likes this.

Sony 65A1E
LG 65EF9500
LG 55EG9100
Samsung 60F8500
LG UP870 Multi-Region
post #2957 of 2969 Old 02-19-2020, 11:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
Liked: 2270
Quote:

Any UHD player should work fine with the HDMI to DVI cable. You'll should be able to get what you need from that connection.

As mentioned, any UHD player will play other disks as well. You'll also be able to use the apps in any one of these.

If you want more than one device (a streamer like a firestick, a roku, etc...), you might think of an HDMI switch that would let you plug in multiple devices and use the cable you have now as output.
post #2958 of 2969 Old 02-19-2020, 12:51 PM

Quote:
You truly need to buy a new television, though. You are missing out on a lot.

Yes I know. I need to work up to it as SAF (Spouse Approval Factor) is required for new man cave hardware.
post #2959 of 2969 Old 02-19-2020, 01:43 PM
UHD Addict

Quote:
Yes I know. I need to work up to it as SAF (Spouse Approval Factor) is required for new man cave hardware.
Sounds like a cheap Roku Or FireTV streamer would work best.it would certainly give you access to a bunch of streaming apps. And any old BD player can play 2K BDs and DVDs.

Sent from my Galaxy S10

post #2960 of 2969 Old 02-19-2020, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
Sounds like a cheap Roku Or FireTV streamer would work best.it would certainly give you access to a bunch of streaming apps. And any old BD player can play 2K BDs and DVDs.

Sent from my Galaxy S10

I have been thinking that maybe an HDMI switch and a new Roku would be the way to go. Hook my current blu-ray and new Roku up to the switch and then from the HDMI switch to the HDMI to DVI cable to the TV.

Any suggestions for a decent HDMI switch with maybe 4 inputs and one output? Didn't see anything really in the Home A/V distribution forum for HDMI switches that were not for whole house distribution. Just need something simple that would go from the blu-ray, Roku and HD tuner to the tv.

Found a KanexPro 4x1 HDMI switcher that looks promising.

Last edited by blfuller; 02-19-2020 at 03:11 PM.
post #2961 of 2969 Old 02-19-2020, 03:10 PM
UHD Addict

Quote:
I have been thinking that maybe an HDMI switch and a new Roku would be the way to go. Hook my current blu-ray and new Roku up to the switch and then from the HDMI switch to the HDMI to DVI cable to the TV.

Any suggestions for a decent HDMI switch with maybe 4 inputs and one output? Didn't see anything really in the Home A/V distribution forum for HDMI switches that were not for whole house distribution. Just need something simple that would go from the blu-ray, Roku and HD tuner to the tv.
I use Sewell switches. Because they are 18 Gbps switches and can handle any of the HDMi 2.0 UHD formats.
But the issue might be audio with the Roku since you need to go to DVI. Which can't carry audio. The new Roku Ultra does not have an optical output. I think they removed it a couple of years ago. And the Roku streaming stick is just HDMI.
And it looks like the Roku Premiere and Roku Express also only have HDMI out for audio and video. No optical output.

Although they do make HDMi switches that can strip the audio from HDMi and send it over optical.

post #2962 of 2969 Old 02-19-2020, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
I use Sewell switches. Because they are 18 Gbps switches and can handle any of the HDMi 2.0 UHD formats.
But the issue might be audio with the Roku since you need to go to DVI. Which can't carry audio. The new Roku Ultra does not have an optical output. I think they removed it a couple of years ago. And the Roku streaming stick is just HDMI.
And it looks like the Roku Premiere and Roku Express also only have HDMI out for audio and video. No optical output.

Although they do make HDMi switches that can strip the audio from HDMi and send it over optical.

Saw this one and thought it may be good, as you say the audio would be stripped out. I have my optical out on the blu-ray hooked to my A/V amp for audio and it works fine.

The Sewell looks like it would work too. The 4x2 has optical output but the 4x1 does not.

Last edited by blfuller; 02-19-2020 at 04:18 PM.
post #2963 of 2969 Old 02-19-2020, 05:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Lol, gotcha

Sony 65A1E
LG 65EF9500
LG 55EG9100
Samsung 60F8500
LG UP870 Multi-Region
post #2964 of 2969 Old 02-20-2020, 05:28 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Liked: 320
Quote:
Its never too early to start your research so that you are ready to make your pitch when it comes time to gain that all important SAF...

If you will be aiming for the value end of the new TV spectrum then I highly recommend that you put TCL on your short list. They are not perfect (none of them are) but TCL gives you great bang for the buck. There are lots of TCL owners (myself included) in these forums and there is a wealth of information to be found in the Six Series and 8 Series threads.

Depending on your budget and use case the 4 and 5 series are decent TVs, too.
aaronwt likes this.

"You keep using that word...I do not think it means what you think it means."

-Steve-

TCL 55R617, Denon AVR-X2400H, Philips BDP-7502, Onkyo DX-C390, (2) HEOS 3HS2's,
Cambridge Soundworks Ensemble (FR/FL), MC150 (C), S100 (SR/SL), KLH E-12DB (SW)
post #2965 of 2969 Old 02-20-2020, 02:16 PM

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by smdelaney View Post
Its never too early to start your research so that you are ready to make your pitch when it comes time to gain that all important SAF...

If you will be aiming for the value end of the new TV spectrum then I highly recommend that you put TCL on your short list. They are not perfect (none of them are) but TCL gives you great bang for the buck. There are lots of TCL owners (myself included) in these forums and there is a wealth of information to be found in the Six Series and 8 Series threads.

Depending on your budget and use case the 4 and 5 series are decent TVs, too.
I had the TCL 55R625 for the last five weeks and change. ¡I love it! It supports HDR10, Dolby Vision and HLG(Hybrid Log Gamma). It does not get any better than that. I have it coupled to the Sony UBP-X800M2 that also supports those three as well.
post #2966 of 2969 Old 02-21-2020, 01:39 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by savage01 View Post
Hi all. How about the LG-UBK90 compared to the Sony x700 or x800m2 and the Panny 820? BB has the LG on sale and it seems to have all the video features (DV, HDR, etc.). Thank-you for all the great advice on this forum!!
Hi again. I went with the Panny 820, so I'm good. Thank-you!
post #2967 of 2969 Old 02-21-2020, 01:40 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
[QUOTE=exm;59216724]Sent you a PM. Not sure if we can talk pricing here.

I'd be interested in who the seller is also if you don't mind.
post #2968 of 2969 Old 02-22-2020, 06:04 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 1328 Post(s)
Liked: 2164
No price talk or retail links outside of the deal's area.

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself.

Panasonic DP-UB820 -> Yamaha CX-A5100 -> Sony XBR-75X940C; Mediabridge 6' and 15' HDMI cables.
post #2969 of 2969 Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Question Sony UBP-X700 or UBP-X800M2 4k Ultra HD Blu-Ray Player?

Which Sony is better?

Sony UBP-X700 or UBP-X800M2 4k Ultra HD Blu-Ray Player?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
4k player , blu ray , Blu Ray Players , dvd , hdcp upgrade compliance , hdr , hdr player , upscale 4k , upscaling , xbox one s

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page