Official Oppo UDP-203 UHD Blu-ray player Anticipation Thread - Page 5 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4022Likes

post #121 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 03:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
Liked: 66
More of a general question regarding the use of the player with "legacy" gear, concerning the HDMI input, assuming it works like Oppo's other players which I'm not familiar with, if one has a 2nd 4k source (other than the Oppo) can they connect that source (cable/satellite/gaming console/pc) to the Oppo's HDMI input and the Oppo would be able to split that signal into the separate audio and video paths for those that don't have current spec HDMI gear (i.e. receiver/SSP) or is that not a capability of the Oppo players HDMI processing of the input? If it can I assume the Oppo has to be powered on to do that, it couldn't be in standby?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 04:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod#S View Post
More of a general question regarding the use of the player with "legacy" gear, concerning the HDMI input, assuming it works like Oppo's other players which I'm not familiar with, if one has a 2nd 4k source (other than the Oppo) can they connect that source (cable/satellite/gaming console/pc) to the Oppo's HDMI input and the Oppo would be able to split that signal into the separate audio and video paths for those that don't have current spec HDMI gear (i.e. receiver/SSP) or is that not a capability of the Oppo players HDMI processing of the input? If it can I assume the Oppo has to be powered on to do that, it couldn't be in standby?
No, it can't do that.

I've never used a 4k HDMI switch, but something like this should work:
http://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=13703

Why is there NO perfect equipment, only compromises?
post #123 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 04:46 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1934 Post(s)
Liked: 2320
Quote:
Oppo hasn't released detailed info yet, so it's too early to say if it can or can't. But on the current Oppo BDP-10x series, the Oppo's internal video processing is available on the HDMI inputs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #124 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 04:50 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleTheater View Post
No, it can't do that.
As I said in my other post, it's too early to say one way or the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleTheater View Post
I've never used a 4k HDMI switch, but something like this should work:
http://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=13703
That Monoprice switch simply allows you to switch 5 sources to a single HDMI output, so it definitely cannot do what @Rod#S is looking for. He needs something that can a) split the HDMI signal and b) scale the video on one of the outputs to 1080P.

The HDFury Integral combined with the HDFury Linker can definitely do what he needs, but that combination currently costs $399 as a bundle, so isn't inexpensive.
post #125 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 05:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Thanks guys

The Monoprice won't work because it only has 1 output, I would need a device with dual outs where one could be the audio stream and the other the video.

So what exactly the situation I'm curious about is, and gsr gets what I'm talking about is if I get a new 4k tv so I can view 4k, HDR, etc. etc. but don't need Dolby Atmos, etc. thus no need to update an older spec HDMI SSP would I be able to split the signal coming in via the HDMI input just as the player can do when the source is the players transport.

So do the current Oppo's have the ability to split apart the HDMI signal so the video signal can be sent to the tv via one HDMI output while the audio can be sent to the SSP either as bitstream or as converted to LPCM if the source is the HDMI input and not the player's transport. gsr indicates the input is audio and video capable and can split the signal so this is very good to hear.

So if the current players can do this then that would at least give hope the new player may be able to do the same with a 4k signal. Granted the input on the new player may not even accept 4k.

Doing this via the player vs having to purchases additional components like gsr mentions is very convenient and of curse much cheaper. If I had more than one upstream 4k source, say 1 gaming console, a pc and cable tv source, I could feed those into a switcher with one output and feed that output into the Oppo where it could then split the for final delivery to the tv and SSP.

post #126 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 05:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1711 Post(s)
Liked: 896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Mac View Post
I'm assuming both the 203 and 205 will be universal players. No mention of that in any of the press releases. I did email Oppo awhile back and they did confirm that "most likely" the new 4k players would be universal players.

Bill
I have gotten confirmation from my local distro that SACD playback is enabled
SimpleTheater likes this.
post #127 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 05:45 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 665
... ... a general question. Universal Player relates to being able to read and play different disc formats where Region Free Player means being able to read and play discs from all (or almost all) over the different designated Regions of the world ? Thanks in advance to any input on this.
post #128 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 05:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
Liked: 429
Frame Interpolation / Motion Blur Reduction processing

Since I haven't read it mentioned yet I'd like to address the issue.

While I don't remember all the details approx. a decade ago French manufacturer Micromega offered a DVD player with FI / Motion Interpolation (probably based on Philips "Digital Natural Motion").

I've never heard of another player manufacturer implementing FI / motion blur reduction in one of its models, we are currently stuck with our displays exclusively doing the job and I, for one, wouldn't mind to look at advancements in video processors or see FI technology implemented in new UHD BD players.

This might be especially of interest for owners of Sony 4K front projectors. If I understand correctly, 4K program content cannot be reproduced with FI / motion blur reduction.

IMHO, Sony's upcoming UHD BD player should feature FI for 4K but I wouldn't mind another manufacturer to solve this issue too or instead...

"It is only about things that do not interest one that one can give a really unbiased opinion, which is no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is always absolutely valueless." Oscar Wilde
post #129 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 05:55 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
Thanks guys

The Monoprice won't work because it only has 1 output, I would need a device with dual outs where one could be the audio stream and the other the video.

So what exactly the situation I'm curious about is, and gsr gets what I'm talking about is if I get a new 4k tv so I can view 4k, HDR, etc. etc. but don't need Dolby Atmos, etc. thus no need to update an older spec HDMI SSP would I be able to split the signal coming in via the HDMI input just as the player can do when the source is the players transport.

So do the current Oppo's have the ability to split apart the HDMI signal so the video signal can be sent to the tv via one HDMI output while the audio can be sent to the SSP either as bitstream or as converted to LPCM if the source is the HDMI input and not the player's transport. gsr indicates the input is audio and video capable and can split the signal so this is very good to hear.

So if the current players can do this then that would at least give hope the new player may be able to do the same with a 4k signal. Granted the input on the new player may not even accept 4k.

Doing this via the player vs having to purchases additional components like gsr mentions is very convenient and of curse much cheaper. If I had more than one upstream 4k source, say 1 gaming console, a pc and cable tv source, I could feed those into a switcher with one output and feed that output into the Oppo where it could then split the for final delivery to the tv and SSP.
Yes, the current Oppo players can split the signal in that manner. Strictly speaking, there has to be a video signal in order for an audio signal to be present, but the players will essentially generate a blank video signal so the audio can be carried. One reason this was done was so that legacy AVR's that don't support 3D video could be used to process the audio. My suggestion is to contact Oppo customer support and ask them about this functionality in this new player as nobody posting in this thread is going to be able to give you a definitive answer right now (either because they don't know or are restricted by NDA). It may be too early for Oppo to answer this, but it's worth a try.
post #130 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 06:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomcatTLC View Post
... ... a general question. Universal Player relates to being able to read and play different disc formats where Region Free Player means being able to read and play discs from all (or almost all) over the different designated Regions of the world ? Thanks in advance to any input on this.

That's how I understood it, too. The good news is that UHD BDs are no longer region code locked, you can buy any UHD BD in the world and play it on your UHD BD.

But the regional codes for DVD and BD are most likely still in place to protect content providers overseas.
TomcatTLC likes this.

"It is only about things that do not interest one that one can give a really unbiased opinion, which is no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is always absolutely valueless." Oscar Wilde
post #131 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 06:20 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 4637 Post(s)
Liked: 4484
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomcatTLC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank714 View Post
That's how I understood it, too. The good news is that UHD BDs are no longer region code locked, you can buy any UHD BD in the world and play it on your UHD BD.

But the regional codes for DVD and BD are most likely still in place to protect content providers overseas.
Yes. The origins of "Universal Player" is receding in the mists of time, but originally meant supporting all music disc formats: CD, DVD-A, SACD. Today people often presume it means some sort of HTPC capability, accepting all possible media file and streamed formats, but that's not the correct usage.

-Bill

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
Unofficial OPPO FAQS: UDP-203 | BDP-103 | BDP-93 | BDP-83 | BDP-80    
post #132 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 08:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1271 Post(s)
Liked: 1337
Quote:
Originally Posted by claw View Post
Vizio had a DV ready TV chip but needed the firmware update to enable DV.

There is no DV chip available yet for UHD players.
The Vizio P-series sets have had DV enabled from day one - maybe you're talking about the Reference Series. A firmware update was required to enable HDR10. I bought my P75 when it was first available and it's always had DV.
post #133 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 08:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Aiken View Post
I bought the Samsung UHD player when I bought my LG OLED a bit over a month ago. The Panasonic UHD player was not available here in Australia at that time. The Samsung only gets used for UHD discs, I still use the 105 for all other disc playback... I am still intending to replace the Samsung with the Oppo when it is released.
I'm in almost the exact same position. I bought an LG OLED over the summer and picked up the Philips 4k bluray player a few weeks back to watch UHD discs. I was planning on keeping my Oppo 103 until their 4k player came out, but as soon as the official announcement came out I listed the 103 on ebay. It sold within 24 hours (and for $400!) so I'll only have the Philips for now.

The 203 can't come out fast enough!

LG OLED 55" B6 | Oppo UDP-203 | Yamaha RX-A1060 | KEF KHT-3005 | BlueJeansCable
- video and audio calibrated by Jeff Meier -
post #134 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 09:12 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by popyang45 View Post
i am just asking
and you're afraid of the answers
and rightly so

the device seems not at a high level

very disappointed
Quote:
Why? Because of the lack of high end audio section? Or because of no DV?

Regarding the audio section I agree, but I'm sure there will be a better player soon enough with high end DAC etc.

Regarding DV: There is nothing they can do about it. They are not producing the Chips for their players so they have to wait for others like Mediatek to deliver them.
Low-level device video
Low-level sound device
and I wrote to you why

even they no have Dolby Vision !
can OPPO 203 play " Dolby Atmos " or " Dolby TrueHD " FROM USB ???
I think not

So what is good?
I'm willing to pay more and get quality
post #135 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 09:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2445 Post(s)
Liked: 1168
If they left off the HDMI input and video processing - that will be a huge loss.
post #136 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 09:42 AM

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurraybhm View Post
Do your homework before pouncing on someone with more than a little experience with Oppo please. Bill has been a beta tester for Oppo since the 83 if I remember correctly. He has helped thousands of members since the advent of the 83 years ago and continues to do so. You jump in and bury a product before its release based on no credible info because of its price?

Even the lowest blu-ray player Oppo made - the 80 - checked a lot of boxes including playing multiple disk formats, etc.

Having owned the 80, 83, 93, and 103 (still have the 83 & 103), Oppo has always provided high value beyond the players price point, plus they hold their value well which demonstrates their quality/value - have you noticed how quickly the price of the Samsung player has dropped? This assumes you want a player that is veristal, not buggy, supported and plays more then blu-rays.

Based on the price I suspect it will be a solid 4K Ultra certified player that is similar to the 103 in regards to features. Deep breath, Oppo has/is great about providing specs on future products quickly and delivering what they promise - example no future firmware update required, even though they fulfill those promises as well - see Tidal.

No it's not going to wash your clothes, but you can expect it will likely make those who jumped on the Panny player wish they could have waited a few more months. I expect it will match the that player and not have bugs upon rollout - see 12 bit output issue for some.

I admit to being an Oppo fan (players, headphones and amps/dacs) it's hard not to be given their products all offer value that exceeds their price point. Then there are all those crappy reviews

that's the problem I done my homework!
but there are many online PR!

everything you write it "visions" , Unchecked
before you complain about "reality" check the "reality"

i ask :

1. can OPPO 203 play " Dolby Atmos " or " Dolby TrueHD " FROM USB ???

2. the oppo 203 support 12 BIT 4K color ?

3. Why not supported DP 1.4 ?

4. Why no SDR conversion to HDR ?

5. is he support WRGB for oled ?

6.Why no Dolby Vision ?

7. do oppo 203 support " HFR = High Frame Rate " 100/120FPS ?
in 2017 all the good tv going to have " HFR = High Frame Rate "

I like the OPPO 103D and have it
the 103d not so good with OLED (WRGB)
it is better to connect the USB to the TV and watch movies not with oppo .
oppo 103d good with 3D in oled

I ask tough questions because I want to buy the OPPO
but if not came out at a high level, I do not buy
noshank likes this.
post #137 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 10:18 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked: 6047
Quote:
Originally Posted by New24K View Post
If they left off the HDMI input and video processing - that will be a huge loss.
On the back, in the audioholics video, it has:

HDMI Out Main
HDMI Out Audio Only
HDMI In
New24K likes this.

XBR65A9G / XBR65A8F / 55R615
DP-UB420 / ATV4K (3) / PS Vue
AVRX6500H / RP-8000F / RP-504C / RP-502S / FV15HP
post #138 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 10:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
Liked: 659
Think it best to wait until the player features are released before asking why it does or doesn't do something. Tough crowd here.

Clark
post #139 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 10:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Two thumbs up for Oppo's customer service.

Here is their reply to my inquiry from today (post # 128)

"Frame interpolation is designed to be handled by the display, not the player, since the player can only output at 50/60Hz, and frame interpolation is generally done at 120 or 240Hz.

All the player can do is take the source and leave its frame rate alone (ex. 24Hz in and out) or take the source and add frames to increase the frame rate (ex. 24Hz to 60Hz).
We can't go higher than 50/60Hz since displays are not designed to accept higher frame rates.
The only time this is not correct is when you are talking about device like monitors, but monitors use DVI dual-link or equivalent technology, and HDMI is single-link only."
nathan_h likes this.

post #140 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 11:02 AM

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Quoted: 12671 Post(s)
Liked: 11901
John Archer of Forbes just tweeted to me that hes attending an OPPO press event tomorrow where hes hearing there will be TWO 4k blu ray players announced/on display.

More details to follow..
mbw23air and grtuck like this.

Last edited by ray0414; 09-20-2016 at 11:58 AM.
post #141 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 11:04 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked: 6047
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
John Archer of Forbes just tweeted to me that hes attending an OPPO press event tomorrow where hes hearing there will be TWO 4k blu ray players announched/on display.
Jason with Oppo pretty much hinted to Audioholics as always they would have two (203 and 205).

XBR65A9G / XBR65A8F / 55R615
DP-UB420 / ATV4K (3) / PS Vue
AVRX6500H / RP-8000F / RP-504C / RP-502S / FV15HP
post #142 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 11:08 AM

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
John Archer of Forbes just tweeted to me that hes attending an OPPO press event tomorrow where hes hearing there will be TWO 4k blu ray players announched/on display.
Expecting this to just be the UDP-203 and UDP-205

http://www.hometheatershack.com/foru...formation.html
post #143 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Quoted: 12671 Post(s)
Liked: 11901
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgtfreek View Post
Jason with Oppo pretty much hinted to Audioholics as always they would have two (203 and 205).

that is correct. I wasnt expecting the 205 to be announced for a few months. Oppo has said all along that the 205 wont come until a few months after the 203 is released. But we'll find out more tomorrow!

82Q90R*75Q9FN(RIP)*55C8OLED*Galaxy Note10+*Ub820 fed into Oppo 203*XB1X*4k DenonX4200

MASTER LIST OF HDR CONTENT THREAD HERE, UPDATED OFTEN
post #144 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 11:14 AM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 5828 Post(s)
Liked: 8303
popyang45,
Your "Why?" questions are premature because the specs of the OPPO have not been released yet.
--Bob
post #145 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 12:04 PM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybee View Post
The "Probably" to Dolby Vision is an enticing prospect. I've always wanted an Oppo player, and with my recent upgrade to the Vizio P Series this summer, this is the front runner for me to dip into UHD Blu Ray. UHD with HDR10 and maybe Dolby Vision? Count me in.
post #146 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 01:11 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
Liked: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Aiken View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinhernandez1986 View Post
I have a UB900 on order now should get it by the 23rd. Im torn by the announcement of the UDP-203. What do you guys think? Do you really think the OPPO will be the better player of the 2? I know its MSRP will be $499 which is better than $699 for UB900. Pros and cons guys please, not just because youre an OPPO fan. I want to hear from the guys who have been in both camps or have had experiences with Panasonics in the past as well as OPPO. Thanks in advance and I appreciate any input. I really have to make a decision within a couple days.
^ I was using a Panasonic combination Blu-ray player/personal video recorder before getting my Oppo 105 a few years ago. The main thing driving me to swap was that I wanted to be able to get region free access to Blu-ray discs and that was possible with an add-on kit for the Oppo. In terms of picture quality I felt the Oppo was better than the Panasonic though many say that there isn't much difference in picture quality. The analog audio output from the 105 was definitely better than the analog output from the Panasonic.

Build wise, the Oppo left the Panasonic far behind. The Panasonic build was lightweight and flimsy, the Oppo solid and substantial. Oppo menus were better organised and the Oppo remote more substantial in feel and better to use and the buttons on the Oppo remote r backlit so you don't have to fumble in the dark or turn a light on to see what you're doing. The Oppo 105 has 2 video inputs and offers video processing for them, has wifi and network capability, and can also be used as a very good quality stereo DAC and even as a pre-amp which is how I ended up using it for a long time, passing the audio output to a stereo power amp in a 2.1 system. The Panasonic has no inputs apart from minimal wifi/network capability. The Oppo manual is more detailed, better written, and a lot more useful than the Panasonic manual was.

All in all, the 105 was better and more flexible than my Panasonic player with the exception that it could not act as a PVR. It cost me close to 4 times the price of the Panasonic and I have never regretted purchasing the 105. I'm looking forward to the 203.

My Panasonic was a good player and I was never unhappy with what it delivered but I thought the 105 did better in every way..

If it came down to a choice between an Oppo player and a Panasonic player at the same price, I'd go for the Oppo every time. At a cheaper price I'd definitely go for the Oppo. I actually went for an Oppo at a much higher price than my Panasonic and have had no regrets. I bought the Samsung UHD player when I bought my LG OLED a bit over a month ago. The Panasonic UHD player was not available here in Australia at that time. The Samsung only gets used for UHD discs, I still use the 105 for all other disc playback and for video processing with my Apple TV, even though I no longer use the 105 as a pre-amp and run it through an AVR these days. I bought the Samsung with the intention of using it as a temporary measure until Oppo released a UHD player when I would replace the Samsung with the Oppo and I was expecting the Oppo UHD player to be more expensive than it sounds like it's going to be. I am still intending to replace the Samsung with the Oppo when it is released. The Samsung feels even flimsier than the Panasonic did in comparison to Oppo players and the Samsung remote frustrates me every time I use it. I'll be very happy to replace the Samsung and provided I can get a region free mod for the 203 I expect it will replace my 105 as well now that I am no longer using the analog outs of the 105,

.I am thoroughly impressed with my Oppo 105. The Panasonic wasn't bad, it was a good player but it wasn't what I would regard as an impressive player. I have no idea what the quality of the Panasonic UHD player is like, I still haven't seen one, but based on my experience with the 105 I'd take an Oppo over a Panasonic/Samsung/LG player every time. That's my opinion.
Thanks for your input, apparently tomorrow OPPO is holding a press event. Crossing my fingers that OPPO gives a firm release date! Tomorrow I will figure out if I keep my UB900 order or I cancel and wait for UDP-203! I definitely like the look of OPPO because it doesnt look like cheap plastic!
post #147 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 01:22 PM

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 132
Todd Anderson said on that other forum:

Quote:
OK.... straight from OPPO:

"Dolby Vision support is not available at this time. We are using a custom MediaTek decoder chip, and MediaTek is a Dolby Vision partner (announced last September) so there is always hope"

Translation: probably
If thats a fact then perhaps Dolby Vision will be available through a software firmware update in the future.

CG Lighting Artist for Walt Disney Animation Studios
Pioneer Elite VSX-92TXH AVR || Klipsch RF-7ii, RC-64ii, RS-62ii || SVS SB13U || Samsung UN55C8000 3DTV || XBone || X360e || N Wii U || N Switch || ATV 4k || Oppo 203
post #148 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 01:28 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 46
I am really looking forward to the upcoming offerings!! My 93 has run flawless since it came out and only a darbee was added when the screen got larger.

Sounds like the 203 will be exactly what I need and that way I can add a 4K Darbee that's if its even needed down the road.
post #149 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 01:54 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank714 View Post

Excellent news Frank and Bill and I thank you for your input ! I almost did one of these numbers ...... when I read that Region Free UHD BD Players are NOT now needed to watch a UHD BD from anywhere in the world. I was definitely taken by surprise by that but in a good way ! I currently have an Oppo 103D Region Free Player ... and a HD Disc Player on my stand. It certainly will be nice to watch UHD BD Content from around the world without having to go through the ritual I now need to go through to watch a BD from a different region on the 103D and then having to go through the ritual again to change it back ! Very !
post #150 of 5094 Old 09-20-2016, 02:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2445 Post(s)
Liked: 1168
So, how many months after until the Darbee (D) versions come out...?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
UDP-203

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page