Official OPPO UDP-203 Owner's Thread - Page 1209 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 278698Likes

post #36241 of 36582 Old 05-16-2019, 01:05 PM
QuadMersed in bass!

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
Liked: 408
Official OPPO UDP-203 Owner's Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspears View Post
Most of that seems correct. Some notes:

1. The base layer can be 1000 or it can be the same as the enhancement layer. When FEL first came out, they had used 1000 for all base layers, but that is no longer the case. They can make it the same as the EL, which is what we did. Its really up to the studio.

2. 4000 is not a max limit. The Pulsar is 4000, so its common that 4000 is used, but ours goes to 11. (I mean 10,000). In our 4000 nit versions, we hard clip at 4000 to visually show you what went above by hard clipping.

3. I believe some studios are using MEL and others are using FEL. We included both because we had 100 GBs to use up. 14 GB for the test patterns and ~73 GB for the montage videos.

4. When FEL is combined with the base layer, it is 12-bit 4:2:0. I don't recall if the DM outputs 4:2:2 or if that is done elsewhere in the player. The current players should also be outputting a tunneled image. (8-bit RGB, which is the same as 12-bit 4:2:2)

Thank you.

So, if I have this correct, the takeaway is that:

Minimal Enhancement Layer (MEL) is a 10-bit YcBcR 4:2:0 video signal.

Full Enhancement Layer (FEL) is a 12-bit YcBcR 4:2:0 video signal which is then upconverted in the source or display? to an 8-bit RGB (12-bit YCbCr 4:2:2 data in an RGB 4:4:4 8-bit transport tunnel) video signal.

I can't wait for your montage to ruin my life and test the Lumagen Radiance Pro's Dynamic Tone Mapping chops. ...At least the HDR10 layer, since it doesn’t support Dolby Vision.

Mark

Last edited by giomania; 05-16-2019 at 01:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #36242 of 36582 Old 05-16-2019, 01:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 1977 Post(s)
Liked: 2291
Quote:
Originally Posted by giomania View Post
Patsfan: The links to Stacey's posts do not work.

Madmax: Perhaps when @sspears stated: He was saying that LLDV was designed with gaming consoles in mind, not Blu-ray players?

Mark
Possibly but there's no mention of this LL in the Dolby Vision white paper so that getting conflated with profile 5 and then demonized as "lesser than" is just confusing things. Profile 5 has always been a Dolby Vision option and in the white paper has the same performance capabilities as profile 4 just delivered in a different way. Even the mention of 1000 nits being an option but 4000 nits actually being implemented is confusing things. If they are both 4000 nits just say their both 4000 nits. From what I'm reading now player led and TV led only effects this LL option not the profile. Makes sense I guess since whichever I select my Sony X930E shows Dolby Vision just fine. Before anyone says this is off topic for the OPPO 203 I disagree as the OPPO's DV setting's actual functionality is the discussion point here IMHO.

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html
post #36243 of 36582 Old 05-16-2019, 02:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmax67 View Post
Possibly but there's no mention of this LL in the Dolby Vision white paper so that getting conflated with profile 5 and then demonized as "lesser than" is just confusing things. Profile 5 has always been a Dolby Vision option and in the white paper has the same performance capabilities as profile 4 just delivered in a different way. Even the mention of 1000 nits being an option but 4000 nits actually being implemented is confusing things. If they are both 4000 nits just say their both 4000 nits. From what I'm reading now player led and TV led only effects this LL option not the profile. Makes sense I guess since whichever I select my Sony X930E shows Dolby Vision just fine. Before anyone says this is off topic for the OPPO 203 I disagree as the OPPO's DV setting's actual functionality is the discussion point here IMHO.
Low Latency is a delivery side feature, nothing to do with the DV profile. The idea is the display has very little to do processing-wise as its all done in the source (e.g. BD player), so latency is reduced on the display side, which is important for video games. I don't know the actual latency difference between normal DV and LL. So the "issue" right now is either a method they use to reduce the latency or a bug in DV LL. Either way, I would watch HDR10/10+ over DV LL. And I would watch DV over HDR10/10+ based on what I have seen.

Does not matter what you set the OPPO DV setting to on a Sony display today, it will always use player-led regardless of what the UI says. I kind of wish they would just show a messed up image so you know its wrong. Or I wish they would tell us in the UI which mode it was in. I have asked for that myself.
claw, giomania, galonzo and 4 others like this.

Stacey Spears
Co-Creator, Spears & Munsil UHD HDR Benchmark

Last edited by sspears; 05-16-2019 at 03:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #36244 of 36582 Old 05-16-2019, 03:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Low Latency is a delivery side feature, nothing to do with the DV profile. The idea is the display has very little to do processing-wise as its all done in the source (e.g. BD player), so latency is reduced on the display side, which is important for video games. I don't know the actual latency difference between normal DV and LL. So the "issue" right now is either a method they use to reduce the latency or a bug in DV LL. Either way, I would watch HDR10/10+ over DV LL. And I would watch DV over HDR10/10+ based on what I have seen.

Does not matter what you set the OPPO DV setting to on a Sony display today, it will always use player-led regardless of what the UI says. I kind of wish they would just show a messed up image so you know its wrong. Or I wish they would tell us in the UI which mode it was in. I have asked for that myself.
Ahhh, Ok. That makes sense. Bottom line for me is my Sony with profile 5 doesn't have to tone map HDR as agressively as OLED's so I'll take the brighter display over the more aggresively clipped one with a 12 bit option for future panels. I calibrated my sets greyscale and gamma myself using an i1Display Pro 3 colorimeter so it'll be interesting to see what the newest HDR/DV test patterns show. Thanks for the clarification. This HDR stuff is very hard to follow.
giomania and galonzo like this.

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html

Last edited by Madmax67; 05-16-2019 at 11:01 PM.
post #36245 of 36582 Old 05-16-2019, 03:44 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 248
Quote:

Could this be why users of Sony's TVs like the Z9D (I have this one), show Dolby Vision as less bright than the same content in HDR10? It's like the DV is limited to only 1000 nits in DD LL mode on my Sony, whereas with HDR10 it is much brighter because it's taking advantage of the full 1800 nit capability of the TV. Or am I wrong?

Yamaha RX-A3060 7.1.4 Receiver [+Sony Power Amp for Rear Height] / Sony KD-65Z9D / JVC HD1 DILA Projector / 90" screen / OPPO UDP-203 UHD blu-ray / Apple TV 4K
Ascension Summoner 3-way Front Speakers / Ascension 3-way Centre Speaker / Peachtree D5 Surrounds / Yamaha NS-555 3-Way Rear Speakers / ERA D4 x 4 Height Speakers / Rythmik Audio F15HP Sub
post #36246 of 36582 Old 05-16-2019, 04:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 2178 Post(s)
Liked: 2041
Quote:
I rely on my HDfury device to determine whether my Oppo is actually sending Player led LLDV or TV led.

- In TV led mode Dolby Vision is output as 4K24 RGB 8bit 297MHz HDCP 2.2 as reported by the Vertex.
- In Player led mode LLDV is output as 4K24 422 BT2020 12bit Dolby Vision 297MHz HDCP 2.2 as reported by the Vertex.

My LG B7A can accept both formats. It is difficult to compare the picture since I have found I need to restart both the Oppo and LG after changing the Dolby Vision mode or I get the pink picture. Probably some hand-shaking that fails when the change is made when both are powered on.

I was only able to get my ATV4K to send LLDV to my LG by configuring a Sony TV EDID in the HDfury Vertex in order to fool the ATV4K into thinking it was connected to a Sony TV and not an LG. HDfury has since added an LG LLDV EDID that was requested by some Xbox One owners but I haven't tried it with either my Oppo or ATV4K.
giomania, galonzo and Madmax67 like this.

CJ
JVC RS500|LG B7A OLED|Denon X6400H/X4200W|Panasonic UB820|Two Oppo 203|Samsung K8500|Apple TV 4K|HDfury Vertex/Linker/Integral

Last edited by claw; 05-16-2019 at 05:15 PM.
post #36247 of 36582 Old 05-16-2019, 07:47 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 35
My Oppo has suddenly stopped outputting any audio

Worked fine yesterday.
post #36248 of 36582 Old 05-16-2019, 11:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giomania View Post
Thank you.

So, if I have this correct, the takeaway is that:

Minimal Enhancement Layer (MEL) is a 10-bit YcBcR 4:2:0 video signal.

Full Enhancement Layer (FEL) is a 12-bit YcBcR 4:2:0 video signal which is then upconverted in the source or display? to an 8-bit RGB (12-bit YCbCr 4:2:2 data in an RGB 4:4:4 8-bit transport tunnel) video signal.

I can't wait for your montage to ruin my life and test the Lumagen Radiance Pro's Dynamic Tone Mapping chops. ...At least the HDR10 layer, since it doesn’t support Dolby Vision.

Mark
This is all talking about profile 4 by the way. Nothing to do with profile 5 that's in Sony TV's as there is no enhancement layer for it. Microsoft worked directly with Dolby on it evidently. The only similarities between the 2 is the low latency aspect that's evidently borked according to Mr. Spears. Other than that it's apples and oranges. Source

The more I read the more I learn.The more I learn the more confused I get. The more confused I get the more I read.
giomania and galonzo like this.

post #36249 of 36582 Old 05-17-2019, 01:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4279 Post(s)
Liked: 2414
Quote:
Originally Posted by yobbo View Post

Worked fine yesterday.
If I were you, I would backup my settings and then do a factory reset and the reinstall my settings and see if that fixes the issue.

lujan
506 Ultra HD
721 HD
4 SD
post #36250 of 36582 Old 05-17-2019, 05:35 AM

Already tried that. Also tried reinstalling the latest firmware.
post #36251 of 36582 Old 05-17-2019, 07:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 742 Post(s)
Liked: 400
Hello. I had an Oppo 203 and used it primarily to play my media via network. I moved away from that solution, but let's say I'm reconsidering and wanted to check in on the current state of network playback.

On the latest firmware:

- Does ISO for DVD, BD, and/or UHD BD playback with menus without issue via network?
- Do folder rips for DVD, BD, and/or UHD BD playback with menus without issue via network?
- Does playback of any folder rips require the BDMV folder modifier tweak still?
- In Cinavia enforced on any ISO or folder playback via network?
- Is network playback of any of the above subject to any known issues (audio drops, etc)?

I used to have audio drops on Disney and some other content in MKV, but ISO/folder always was stable.

- Has anything changed in the network browsing interface? Still a text file listing?
- Any other notable changes (improvements or issues) with network playback in the last several months?

I'm happy to discuss via private message as well as any new 3P solutions to enhancing playback.

Video: JVC NX7, Stewart Cima Neve 135"
Audio: Marantz AV7704, Emotiva XPA-11 Gen 3
Speakers: Focal Electra 1038 Be x 2, Electra CC 1008 Be, Aria 906 x 8, REL S5 SHO x 2
Sources: Apple TV 4k, Kaleidescape Strato, Xbox One X
Xbox Live: TrackZ
post #36252 of 36582 Old 05-17-2019, 07:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1228 Post(s)
Liked: 1222
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaremyP View Post
Hello. I had an Oppo 203 and used it primarily to play my media via network. I moved away from that solution, but let's say I'm reconsidering and wanted to check in on the current state of network playback.

On the latest firmware:

- Does ISO for DVD, BD, and/or UHD BD playback with menus without issue via network?
- Do folder rips for DVD, BD, and/or UHD BD playback with menus without issue via network?
- Does playback of any folder rips require the BDMV folder modifier tweak still?
- Is network playback of any of the above subject to any known issues (audio drops, etc)?

I used to have audio drops on Disney and some other content in MKV, but ISO/folder always was stable.

- Has anything changed in the network browsing interface? Still a text file listing?
- Any other notable changes (improvements or issues) with network playback in the last several months?

I'm happy to discuss via private message as well as any new 3P solutions to enhancing playback.
http://watershade.net/wmcclain/UDP-2...ml#media-files

http://watershade.net/wmcclain/UDP-203-faq.html#network
Wesley Hester and galonzo like this.

Denon AVR-X6200W, Outlaw Audio 7125 Amp, Oppo UDP-203, Oppo BDP-103, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Tivo Roamio Pro, Pioneer Elite Andrew Jones Dolby Atmos Enabled EFS-73 Fronts/EBS-73 Surrounds, Chane A2.4 Center, SVS SB-2000 Sub, Panasonic Plasma TH-58PX600
avsforum Members Atmos & Auro Configuration Spreadsheet
I'm just a caveman. Your modern world frightens and confuses me. RIP Phil Hartman
post #36253 of 36582 Old 05-17-2019, 07:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by marine92104 View Post
When playing “Aquaman” 4k disc it defaults to DTS-HD MA.

In the menu I change it to Dolby Atmos & start the movie.

Later I had to stop the movie & run an errand.

I left the 4k disc in the Oppo & when I go back to play the movie I hit resume when the menu comes up.

It defaults back to DTS-HD MA each time I’ve tried it. I have to manually go in & switch it back to the Dolby Atmos soundtrack.

Is there any setting in the Oppo where I don’t have to do this each time?
Warner Bros encode all their discs like this unfortunately. Default is never Atmos unless there are no other English tracks. Then, when the movie starts, a box pops up on the screen reminding you which audio track has been selected. Utterly ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
galonzo likes this.
post #36254 of 36582 Old 05-17-2019, 07:47 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 4523 Post(s)
Liked: 4335
Quote:

On the latest firmware:

No ISO support. This has always been the case.

No DVD VIDEO_TS support. No OPPO player has even had that.

Cinavia is enforced for all files on optical media, and as I recall for BDMV folders, although I have not tested that for a long time.

-Bill
galonzo likes this.

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
Unofficial OPPO FAQS: UDP-203 | BDP-103 | BDP-93 | BDP-83 | BDP-80    
post #36255 of 36582 Old 05-17-2019, 08:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4279 Post(s)
Liked: 2414
Quote:
Already tried that. Also tried reinstalling the latest firmware.
Time to call Oppo now...

lujan
506 Ultra HD
721 HD
4 SD
post #36256 of 36582 Old 05-17-2019, 09:20 AM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 5764 Post(s)
Liked: 8236
Quote:

Worked fine yesterday.
Double check both ends of the HDMI connections are still good. (Remove and reseat.)

Note that if you have BOTH HDMI outputs live in the OPPO, audio will be Muted on the Main HDMI output.

Double check you haven't accidentally Muted the player or set Volume to 0 (which is implemented as Mute). The Volume setting doesn't affect the HDMI digital audio output EXCEPT for Volume 0.

Test with simple audio -- a CD disc is the usual choice.

Use the Info displays in the OPPO and your AVR to see if the expected audio format is being sent out and received.
--Bob

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
post #36257 of 36582 Old 05-17-2019, 09:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2147 Post(s)
Liked: 2438
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcclain View Post
Cinavia is enforced for all files on optical media, and as I recall for BDMV folders, although I have not tested that for a long time.
It still is, I ran into it with my BDMV backup of The Social Network a couple months ago.
galonzo likes this.
post #36258 of 36582 Old 05-17-2019, 10:33 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Not sure if this is a stupid question or not but, is there a difference in resolution from using the OPPO 21:9 feature or the zoom feature on my JVC RS400 for 2:35 content?

JVC DLA-RS1000, Elunevision 120" 2:35 Cinemascope AT screen, Marantz AV8802a Pre/Pro, OPPO UDP-203, Anthem MCA 525, Anthem MCA 225, Anthem PVA-4, 4x Paradigm CI Elite E80-R ceiling speakers, Paradigm Prestige 95F, Paradigm Prestige 15B x4, Paradigm Prestige 55c, Paradigm Signature Sub 1, Richard Gray 1200c Custom power conditioner.
post #36259 of 36582 Old 05-17-2019, 05:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
Liked: 350
The more I read the more I learn.The more I learn the more confused I get. The more confused I get the more I read.[/QUOTE]
That’s a vicious cycle 😂

Man cave-Marantz 8012, Oppo 203, 4K ATV, Sony XBR-75X940E, Bluesound Vault 2, Harmony One, 2 Paradigm Monitor 9's, CC-390, 2ADP 390's/190's, 2 PDR 100's,
4 SVS Prime elevations. B&W P5. Living room- Yamaha 2010, Bluesound Node 2, Paradigm SE-1's, Zone 2-Paradigm-Stylus 370-SM
Bedroom- Samsung UN60ES7100F, Oppo 103D, Pulse Mini, JBL Bar Studio, ATV3 and Harmony 650
post #36260 of 36582 Old 05-17-2019, 07:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 742 Post(s)
Liked: 400
For someone able to browse ISO files via network connection on their Oppo, can you please confirm if you have a JPG image in the same folder with the same name as the ISO file, does the Oppo show that image as a thumbnail? I recall it did this for MKV files, but I don't remember for ISO. Thanks.

Video: JVC NX7, Stewart Cima Neve 135"
Audio: Marantz AV7704, Emotiva XPA-11 Gen 3
Speakers: Focal Electra 1038 Be x 2, Electra CC 1008 Be, Aria 906 x 8, REL S5 SHO x 2
Sources: Apple TV 4k, Kaleidescape Strato, Xbox One X
Xbox Live: TrackZ
post #36261 of 36582 Old 05-17-2019, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
Double check both ends of the HDMI connections are still good. (Remove and reseat.)

Note that if you have BOTH HDMI outputs live in the OPPO, audio will be Muted on the Main HDMI output.

Double check you haven't accidentally Muted the player or set Volume to 0 (which is implemented as Mute). The Volume setting doesn't affect the HDMI digital audio output EXCEPT for Volume 0.

Test with simple audio -- a CD disc is the usual choice.

Use the Info displays in the OPPO and your AVR to see if the expected audio format is being sent out and received.
--Bob

Suddenly it's working today and I made no changes
post #36262 of 36582 Old 05-18-2019, 12:05 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Liked: 575
Quote:
Is it enforced for MKV?
post #36263 of 36582 Old 05-18-2019, 01:07 AM
wl1
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 412 Post(s)
Liked: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikela View Post
Is it enforced for MKV?
I understand at one point it was, it isn't now, and that might change.
mikela and galonzo like this.

Ken Kreisel Twin DXD808, Q125 LCR, x4 Q125 TriFX, x4 QFH - for Atmos 7.2.4/Auro 9.2/DTS:X 11.2
Oppo 93 & 203 & Sony VPLHW55ES PJ with Lumagen 2020, 2.35:1 Seymour AT XD screen. Logitech Ultimate One & Hub, SqBox Touch & Philips Hue. Nakamichi AVP1 with Denon X7200WA. With MiniDSP 2x4.
post #36264 of 36582 Old 05-18-2019, 01:10 AM
wl1
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
For someone able to browse ISO files via network connection on their Oppo, can you please confirm if you have a JPG image in the same folder with the same name as the ISO file, does the Oppo show that image as a thumbnail? I recall it did this for MKV files, but I don't remember for ISO. Thanks.
There is no interaction with ISO files on the Oppo 203, unless you have FW we can't discuss.

The BDMV folder structure "backups" with full menus have no way (that I am aware of) displaying artwork.

So the debate is always
  • MKV - with artwork, missing menus and trailers etc - NO cinavia
  • BDMV - network playback as if from discs - but no artwork. Possible cinavia (from Bill previous post)
galonzo likes this.

Ken Kreisel Twin DXD808, Q125 LCR, x4 Q125 TriFX, x4 QFH - for Atmos 7.2.4/Auro 9.2/DTS:X 11.2
Oppo 93 & 203 & Sony VPLHW55ES PJ with Lumagen 2020, 2.35:1 Seymour AT XD screen. Logitech Ultimate One & Hub, SqBox Touch & Philips Hue. Nakamichi AVP1 with Denon X7200WA. With MiniDSP 2x4.
post #36265 of 36582 Old 05-18-2019, 03:57 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikela View Post
Is it enforced for MKV?
On optical media: yes. On network sources: no.

-Bill
mikela and galonzo like this.

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
post #36266 of 36582 Old 05-18-2019, 04:18 AM
wl1
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

-Bill
Quote:
On optical media: yes. On network sources: no.

-Bill
BDMV folders confirmed as OK for cinavia now?
galonzo likes this.

post #36267 of 36582 Old 05-18-2019, 04:35 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wl1 View Post
BDMV folders confirmed as OK for cinavia now?
No, not the last time I checked (and verified above). The question was about MKV files.

-Bill
wl1 likes this.

post #36268 of 36582 Old 05-18-2019, 07:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Is there a region free kit that does automatic blu-ray region switching (i.e. no 5-key remote sequence required to manually switch region) ?

"This one goes to eleven." Martin Logan Descent-i subwoofer
post #36269 of 36582 Old 05-18-2019, 08:31 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 3750 Post(s)
Liked: 2956
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVfile View Post
Is there a region free kit that does automatic blu-ray region switching (i.e. no 5-key remote sequence required to manually switch region) ?
Nope.
gwsat and galonzo like this.
post #36270 of 36582 Old 05-18-2019, 08:39 AM

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVfile View Post
There's no automatic region switching for any Blu-ray player, as far as I'm aware.
galonzo likes this.

Panasonic TX-55EZ952B OLED / Oppo UDP-203 / Onkyo TX-NR555 / B&W 600 Series + Elac A4 Atmos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
203 , 203 uhd , blu-ray , denon x4300h , dsd streaming , failure , Oppo , oppo 203 , sacd dsd hdmi , troubleshooting , UDP-203 , uhd , usb

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page