Hello. I had an Oppo 203 and used it primarily to play my media via network. I moved away from that solution, but let's say I'm reconsidering and wanted to check in on the current state of network playback.
On the latest firmware:
- Does ISO for DVD, BD, and/or UHD BD playback with menus without issue via network?
- Do folder rips for DVD, BD, and/or UHD BD playback with menus without issue via network?
- Does playback of any folder rips require the BDMV folder modifier tweak still?
- In Cinavia enforced on any ISO or folder playback via network?
- Is network playback of any of the above subject to any known issues (audio drops, etc)?
I used to have audio drops on Disney and some other content in MKV, but ISO/folder always was stable.
- Has anything changed in the network browsing interface? Still a text file listing?
- Any other notable changes (improvements or issues) with network playback in the last several months?
I'm happy to discuss via private message as well as any new 3P solutions to enhancing playback.
Video: JVC NX7, Stewart Cima Neve 135"
Audio: Marantz AV7704, Emotiva XPA-11 Gen 3
Speakers: Focal Electra 1038 Be x 2, Electra CC 1008 Be, Aria 906 x 8, REL S5 SHO x 2
Sources: Apple TV 4k, Kaleidescape Strato, Xbox One X
Xbox Live: TrackZ