Official OPPO UDP-203 Owner's Thread - Page 313 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 278609Likes

post #9361 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 12:23 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzz View Post
While there may be an issue, the fact that Oppo is actively working with you to fix it is the reason I finally bought an Oppo.
That small icon I asked you about was too small for me too look at.
That's why for other runs to determine the issue I took Arrow's Deep Red cause it has so many large bright red areas that the issue becomes obvious.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9362 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 12:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by analog8 View Post
It's not just the gold and silver microparticles though - the Nano Liquid includes Squalene oil.
I tried a search for Nano Liquid and all I got were references to P.T. Barnum. Very strange.
rboster, analog8 and Iwanthd like this.

JVC-RS4910, Samsung 64H5000, LG 60PA6550
Oppo 203, Oppo 93, Oppo 83SE, DirecTV HR44-200, Samsung DTB260F, Roku 3, Denon DP-1200
Marantz AV7702, Onkyo PR-SC5507, Onkyo TX-NR3008, McIntosh C26, DVDO Duo
Parasound A51, Parasound HCA-806A, Emotiva UPA-1s, Marantz MA500s, McIntosh MC2105
Paradigm Studio V4s & V5s, Hsu subs X2,
post #9363 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 02:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 5352 Post(s)
Liked: 3763
Was curious if anyone knew how the 203 will handle DV HDR with a DV capable tv. Will we be forced to watch the DV version, or will the player or movie itself allow us to choose either the HDR10 version or DV version? Would be nice if we could make the decision and not be forced into only watching the DV version.

LG 65E6P OLED - LG 65EF9500 OLED - OPPO 203 - OPPO 103D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9364 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 02:51 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Deep water Horizon

Just watched Deepwater Horizon. Audio glitch early on, followed by a hard-lockup at 38:26, followed by another audio glitch near the end.

Great move otherwise, and a fabulous picture. Sound was great too.

Cheers,
Paul Cordingley
post #9365 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 02:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Liked: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_guy50 View Post
I find it striking that these two diametrically opposite posts appeared practically back to back, illustrating that what may seem to you to be universal, incontrovertible truth may, in fact, be:

an·ec·do·tal
ˌanəkˈdōdl/
adjective
adjective: anecdotal
(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

Full disclosure: I have yet to experience even the slightest hiccup here with my UDP-203. Clearly, it is the pinnacle of technological perfection.

Honestly, I'll just come out and say what I'm sure others that have issues with the player are thinking, but just not saying... If you have the 203 hooked up using one hdmi for video, and one for audio to a receiver, and watch a lot of UHD blurays....I don't believe any of you that say you haven't had ANY issue with it. There is a widespread slew of issues on this player that has been confirmed by Oppo themselves, so posting "I have no issues with mine" does nothing to actually help the situation. I'm glad you have somehow managed to think your player is flawless. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jb442386 and Toxic teletubby like this.
post #9366 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 03:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
Liked: 1465
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneWildersHair View Post
Honestly, I'll just come out and say what I'm sure others that have issues with the player are thinking, but just not saying... If you have the 203 hooked up using one hdmi for video, and one for audio to a receiver, and watch a lot of UHD blurays....I don't believe any of you that say you haven't had ANY issue with it. There is a widespread slew of issues on this player that has been confirmed by Oppo themselves, so posting "I have no issues with mine" does nothing to actually help the situation. I'm glad you have somehow managed to think your player is flawless. Congrats.

so, you know what everyone else's experience has been. You know for certain that because you're having problems, everyone else is having them too. You know that everyone who says that they aren't having problems is either suffering from a delusion or lying or, if they aren't deluded or lying you want them to not report their experience because you don't think that reports of an absence of problems helps.

Now THAT doesn't help the situation.

If everyone is having problems then knowing that helps but if everyone isn't having problems, then knowing that helps also because working out what's common across the people having problems and what's common across the people not helping problems can actually help pin down what is causing the problem.

If you have the right to report your experience, then others have an equal right to report their experience and even if their experience is very different to yours their information could actually help lead to the identification of the cause of your problem and the development of a fix for it.

ALL information helps.
Clark Burk, rboster, gsr and 4 others like this.
post #9367 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 04:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Liked: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Aiken View Post
so, you know what everyone else's experience has been. You know for certain that because you're having problems, everyone else is having them too. You know that everyone who says that they aren't having problems is either suffering from a delusion or lying or, if they aren't deluded or lying you want them to not report their experience because you don't think that reports of an absence of problems helps.

Now THAT doesn't help the situation.

If everyone is having problems then knowing that helps but if everyone isn't having problems, then knowing that helps also because working out what's common across the people having problems and what's common across the people not helping problems can actually help pin down what is causing the problem.

If you have the right to report your experience, then others have an equal right to report their experience and even if their experience is very different to yours their information could actually help lead to the identification of the cause of your problem and the development of a fix for it.

ALL information helps.

Nope sorry, don't see it that way at. Folks saying "I don't have issues" with these random problems that even Oppo themselves acknowledge don't help in any way. We've seen first hand here on these forums where some have went on about not having an issue with their player, only to come back some time later with "well my luck has ran out" posts. Saw it myself on a few occasions. My overall point is, there's no reason to tell those that are having the issues and posting that you aren't having any. Again, when the manufacturer of the device acknowledges these random issues they are indeed there. I also specifically called out those reporting no issues that have it hooked up the way I do, and 2 other friends of mine have theirs hooked up. All three of us have similar issues with this player.

post #9368 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 04:07 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 4519 Post(s)
Liked: 4332
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxman View Post
Was curious if anyone knew how the 203 will handle DV HDR with a DV capable tv. Will we be forced to watch the DV version, or will the player or movie itself allow us to choose either the HDR10 version or DV version? Would be nice if we could make the decision and not be forced into only watching the DV version.
I don't think anyone knows how Dolby Vision on UHD will work yet, but I'm sure the specs will define the procedures at least this much. It would be very strange if you were not allowed to select between Dolby and HDR10, just as you can select between alternative audio tracks now.

How much trouble will it be to switch: a toggle on the remote, or do you have to go into Setup, or does it require a menu selection on the disc itself? Unknown.

-Bill

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
Unofficial OPPO FAQS: UDP-203 | BDP-103 | BDP-93 | BDP-83 | BDP-80    
post #9369 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 04:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
Liked: 491
Maybe the disc is to blame for lock ups. I have had disc lock up for years on all of my DVD and BD players. Seems some of my disc have got worse over the years and lock up more. Maybe it is like laser rot or something?

Sony 65" A1E Pioneer Elite DV-59 AVI
OPPO203,103&83 Sony BD player
Pioneer Elite SC61 AVR Acurus 200x 3
Paradigm 60V5'S 490 CC V5
B&W 685 S2's 2 SVS subs
post #9370 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 04:20 AM
One-Man Content Creator

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 4519 Post(s)
Liked: 4332
Quote:
Nope sorry, don't see it that way at. Folks saying "I don't have issues" with these random problems that even Oppo themselves acknowledge don't help in any way.
We know (a) the player needs firmware fixes, but (b) not everyone sees the same problems.

This points to a complicated A/V environment where many factors are operating right at the edge of reliability. The player contributes but is not responsible for every error. It is a cooperative effort.

It is hard to solve all problems in a player support thread because very often the solution is not in the player. We've been debugging receivers for 10 years, and now we spend ever more time on cables and the limitations of some types of displays, and what is probably poorly-understood quality control in the disc manufacturing.

This is not to exempt player bugs, but it does make it harder to focus on those.

So I would ask:

• if you need help or are willing to help others, please post here.
  • if you can document a player fault, please get the info to OPPO
  • if you are unhappy and want to complain, please get that to OPPO but don't post it here
  • if you need a firmware fix, please be patient until it arrives

-Bill
Geof, rboster, gsr and 18 others like this.

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
Unofficial OPPO FAQS: UDP-203 | BDP-103 | BDP-93 | BDP-83 | BDP-80    
post #9371 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 05:41 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Liked: 1450
Since the issues I had with Deepwater Horizon (several 3-5 second audio drops) we have played three more movies without any problems. Secret Life Of Pets in UHD is gorgeous with some great sound...

The Blu-Ray playback on this player is very good. Very impressed.

I am hoping Oppo releases a new public firmware this week for those that continue to have issues.
post #9372 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 06:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 2195 Post(s)
Liked: 2696
Quote:
With as much tech as I've owned over the years, I can say that without a doubt that this player is the buggiest I've encountered at this price point. Even the Samsung UHD player has been damn near flawless with playback in comparison. Let's be honest here, has Oppo ever release a player in this shape before? The Oppo 103 I had, never exhibited issues like the ones we are experiencing here.

To be fair, it would be more appropriate to compare the release of the 83 to the 203 as the 103 was a third generation BD player (I have no idea how the 83 release went though). The 203 is their first generation universal UHD BD player so a much different animal compared to the 103. Not making excuses for Oppo, just pointing out that it isn't really fair to compare the release of the 203 to the release of the 103.
captainbrent likes this.

-Jeff-
Man cave: Sony XBR75Z9D, Marantz SR8012, and OPPO UDP-203
Living room: Sony XBR75X950G, Denon x4500, and Sony UBP-X800M2
post #9373 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:05 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I got my Oppo UDP-203 last Wednesday, updated the firmware and I've had the chance to watch some movies since then. I've had the following issues:
The first one was watching Pacific Rim UHD. About an hour or so into the movie it hit a snag and stopped for a couple seconds on Idris' face then kept playing. A minute or two later it just stopped playing and I got the little red circle/slash out in the upper righthand corner of the screen. That's it, nothing I could do so I ejected the disc and reloaded it and then there were no more issues to the end of the movie. Odd. I watched a couple other UHDs - Jason Bourne and Oblivion - and didn't have the issue with them (other than Oblivion looking pretty crappy compared to the regular BD) so I'm hoping it was an isolate incident.
Then the persistent issue I encountered: the little video stutters throughout two 3D movies. I happened pretty regularly and it is very subtle but it's there. I sure hope they fix the issue soon with an update. I wouldn't say I watch a lot of 3D movies but I would like this thing to work with them without such problems.
Before I got the Oppo I was using a Samsung K8500 and never had issues like this, even when it was first released, I think I never had an issue with playback on it and firmware updates were quick. I expected this Oppo to be the ultimate player, especially for the cost and the good things I'd heard about the brand.

Sony 65X850C
Def Tech 5.2.2
Samsung K8500/Oppo UDP-203
post #9374 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Liked: 1070
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcclain View Post
We know (a) the player needs firmware fixes, but (b) not everyone sees the same problems.

This points to a complicated A/V environment where many factors are operating right at the edge of reliability. The player contributes but is not responsible for every error. It is a cooperative effort.

It is hard to solve all problems in a player support thread because very often the solution is not in the player. We've been debugging receivers for 10 years, and now we spend ever more time on cables and the limitations of some types of displays, and what is probably poorly-understood quality control in the disc manufacturing.

This is not to exempt player bugs, but it does make it harder to focus on those.

So I would ask:

• if you are unhappy and want to complain, please get that to OPPO but don't post it here

-Bill
Bill, I do feel that you left out an important item to many people. Important in fact to all those who have asked.

* If you have not experienced issues, it's important to know that also.

The fact is that quite a number of people specifically ask if there is ANYONE who is not having problems. All the reports of issues have led people to assume that everyone has issues -- definitely not true. Some have questioned whether they should buy the 203 -- perhaps not if they can't have the patience to wait for firmware.

If those who do have issues would either report them and wait for a fix or report them and get an RTM, it would be fine. But to constantly re-post the same issues does not help at all and suggest fraudulent intent to smear the OPPO 203.

I noted the report of the Secretary of the Navy that the new stealth destroyer has numerous issues because "it is new technology". The 203 (unlike most/all current UHD BR players) attempts to cover most playback options audio/videophiles need. It's not surprising it needs more feedback and tweaking.

As I am one of the world's least patient people, I really have difficulty accepting the constant whining.
brentsg, ht guy, nspock and 1 others like this.

Atmos/DTS:X HT in Vaulted Room -- LG OLED Settings Options
Yamaha RX-A3060: 7.2.4 or 7.2.2 + Zone2 (switchable); OPPO 203; LG OLED65B6P; Harmony 650 & Home Hub
Base: Mirage OM-6 (FLR), MC-si (C), OM-R2 (SLR), FRx-nine (BLR)
Presence: ELAC A4s (FP), RSL C34Es (RP); 2 aci Titan subs; RP amp: AudioSource AMP100VS

Last edited by richlife; 01-30-2017 at 07:16 AM.
post #9375 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 2490 Post(s)
Liked: 2012
Mine is on the way back - prefer the Panny in multiple ways and the Oppo is too unstable...

UPDATED 4/29/17 Thrang's Home Theater (for now...)
Sony VPL-VW5000es • Panamorph Paladin DCR • Trinnov Altitude 16 • Crown DCIn amplifiers • JBL M2 (LCR-LW-RW) • JBL S2S-EX subwoofers x2 • JBL SCL-4 (side/rear surrounds) • JBL SCS12 (x4) SCS8 (x2) TH/RH/TM • Lumagen Radiance Pro • Panasonic UB820 • Apple TV 4k • Synology RAID (45 TB total storage) • RTI control system
post #9376 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
Liked: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrogowie View Post
I got my Oppo UDP-203 last Wednesday, updated the firmware and I've had the chance to watch some movies since then. I've had the following issues:
The first one was watching Pacific Rim UHD. About an hour or so into the movie it hit a snag and stopped for a couple seconds on Idris' face then kept playing. A minute or two later it just stopped playing and I got the little red circle/slash out in the upper righthand corner of the screen. That's it, nothing I could do so I ejected the disc and reloaded it and then there were no more issues to the end of the movie. Odd. I watched a couple other UHDs - Jason Bourne and Oblivion - and didn't have the issue with them (other than Oblivion looking pretty crappy compared to the regular BD) so I'm hoping it was an isolate incident.
Then the persistent issue I encountered: the little video stutters throughout two 3D movies. I happened pretty regularly and it is very subtle but it's there. I sure hope they fix the issue soon with an update. I wouldn't say I watch a lot of 3D movies but I would like this thing to work with them without such problems.
Before I got the Oppo I was using a Samsung K8500 and never had issues like this, even when it was first released, I think I never had an issue with playback on it and firmware updates were quick. I expected this Oppo to be the ultimate player, especially for the cost and the good things I'd heard about the brand.
The 3D dropped frames problem is a documented issue with a beta firmware fix already available if you contact Oppo tech support. It pays to take a little time to read through or search the thread.

post #9377 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
Liked: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by richlife View Post
As I am one of the world's least patient people, I really have difficulty accepting the constant whining.
So your reaction is to whine about the whining?

post #9378 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:22 AM

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrogowie View Post
The 3D issue has been fixed in a limited release beta I was sent by Oppo. The dropped/frozen frames are no longer happening. It appears a public beta is imminent, so hang in there. Oppo is aware of the freezing/lock issues and I'd expect that to be cleaned up quickly as well. Still, I agree, it's been a rough debut for this player.. but I'm confident it will be a winner in a short time.

mel
SimpleTheater and Mike_WI like this.
post #9379 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:32 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
I noted the report of the Secretary of the Navy that the new stealth destroyer has numerous issues because "it is new technology". The 203 (unlike most/all current UHD BR players) attempts to cover most playback options audio/videophiles need. It's not surprising it needs more feedback and tweaking.
Well, I would agree to that statement if the issues were related to non-standard/exotic functionalities. But the 203 doesn't even get the basics to work correctly. I mean basic playback of a 3D Blu-ray or Audio CD should not be rocket science and work out of the box!

If I only had the 203 I guess I would have ran out of patience already. But I still own the UB900, so I am in a pretty luxury position to just contribute to the development and see the 203 mature into a great product. But to get there it still needs some firmware fixes.
post #9380 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:38 AM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 5748 Post(s)
Liked: 8209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Arnette View Post
I have an LG OLED65E6P, so I'm curious what caused the 4:2:2 recommendation? Sorry if I missed it in the original piece.
That came from me, and it is nothing more complicated than that I wanted to send 12-bit for both 4K/24 and 4K/60. But HDMI specs don't allow 4K/60 4:4:4 at higher than 8-bit, and also don't allow 4K/24 with 4:2:0. But you CAN get both 4K/24 4:2:2 12b and 4K/60 4:2:2 12b.

Then, since I didn't find any issues in checking that 4:2:2 output, I've found no reason to change. It looks as good as what I get with 4:4:4 and 4:2:0.
--Bob
brentsg and Extreman like this.

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
post #9381 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:40 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
With as much tech as I've owned over the years, I can say that without a doubt that this player is the buggiest I've encountered at this price point. Even the Samsung UHD player has been damn near flawless with playback in comparison. Let's be honest here, has Oppo ever release a player in this shape before? The Oppo 103 I had, never exhibited issues like the ones we are experiencing here.

I'm guessing you weren't here when the OPPO BDP-83 was launched -- their first Blu-ray player.
--Bob

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
post #9382 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
That came from me, and it is nothing more complicated than that I wanted to send 12-bit for both 4K/24 and 4K/60. But HDMI specs don't allow 4K/60 4:4:4 at higher than 8-bit, and also don't allow 4K/24 with 4:2:0. But you CAN get both 4K/24 4:2:2 12b and 4K/60 4:2:2 12b.

Then, since I didn't find any issues in checking that 4:2:2 output, I've found no reason to change. It looks as good as what I get with 4:4:4 and 4:2:0.
--Bob
Thanks, Bob! I really appreciate you expanding on that!
post #9383 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:42 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 302
Quote:
Bill, I do feel that you left out an important item to many people. Important in fact to all those who have asked.

The fact is that quite a number of people specifically ask if there is ANYONE who is not having problems. All the reports of issues have led people to assume that everyone has issues -- definitely not true. Some have questioned whether they should buy the 203 -- perhaps not if they can't have the patience to wait for firmware.
I agree, it's important for those of us without issues to speak up, if the thread were only people with problems then people viewing the forum to make a decision would think it was a giant POS (and some still think that way) whereas those of us that are happily chugging along watching and enjoying movies don't speak up as much, I think the "not having problems people" are a very important part of the discussion.
brentsg and dlynch34 like this.
post #9384 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:44 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzz View Post
I tried to play a CD without a display, instead of starting, display said "Home Screen" with no way to play?
After watching a DVD the same cd played without incident with PJ still lit up,it started 1st song automatically?
Open Tray, put CD in Tray, press Play button on Remote or on Front Panel to both close Tray and start the CD playing. You don't need video output for that.

This is not working?
--Bob
SamuraiXSendai likes this.

post #9385 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:46 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcclain View Post

So I would ask:

-Bill

Well said Bill no two people have the exact same daisy chain of products so some are bound to see issues that others will not. I wouldnt blame the player itself for "all" issues that some are reporting.. most of the time allbeit bugs set aside it is someone who is unwilling to do any troubleshooting or has poor troubleshooting skills. It could also be a simple case of something that was overlooked...we all have been there and that is what makes these forums helpful. Slamming a product because you are disassified does no one a service. My AV Processor had a eeprom write error on it and consequently has locked up but I am not ranting that this product is the issue... things happen and being a system engineer I know factually stating we can have 1000 systems with the EXACT same set up and still run into the occassional anomaly.
brentsg likes this.

Don
Anthem AVM-60,Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature Five-Channel Power Amplifier, Emotiva XPA-1l x2,Outlaw 5000. Rhythmik DIY 15inch x2, Plus, Magnapan 3.7i, Magnepan CC5,Magnepan MC1,JVC RS400, DIY 125" 2:35 Elite Screen cinegray 3d .
post #9386 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:54 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Liked: 294
Sure hope we get a firmware update soon.
post #9387 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:55 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 414 Post(s)
Liked: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublewing11 View Post
Two weeks now with OPPO...................after 12-14 movies............NOT ONE PROBLEM!!!!!
What a wonderful post! I was getting too discouraged to buy a 203!
post #9388 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisGJ View Post
What a wonderful post! I was getting too discouraged to buy a 203!
I am another with no problems with the 203. I have thrown a bunch of different formats at it and LOVE superCD and audiodvd options on this player!!!
chili555, Wrogowie and rbphelan like this.

Don
Anthem AVM-60,Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature Five-Channel Power Amplifier, Emotiva XPA-1l x2,Outlaw 5000. Rhythmik DIY 15inch x2, Plus, Magnapan 3.7i, Magnepan CC5,Magnepan MC1,JVC RS400, DIY 125" 2:35 Elite Screen cinegray 3d .
post #9389 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 07:58 AM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Question please. Is the IR on the back of the 203 an actual "jack" for a wired connection to a Global Cache remote setup?
post #9390 of 36490 Old 01-30-2017, 08:03 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 414 Post(s)
Liked: 189
Quote:

Would be nice to have a survey capability on this forum - wouldn't be scientific, but probably helpful, with the right list of questions.
Operon and Wrogowie like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
203 , 203 uhd , blu-ray , denon x4300h , dsd streaming , failure , Oppo , oppo 203 , sacd dsd hdmi , troubleshooting , UDP-203 , uhd , usb

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page