Official OPPO UDP-203 Owner's Thread - Page 591 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 279956Likes

post #17701 of 38231 Old 06-25-2017, 03:59 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 482
Another POV for those reading this thread and drawing conclusions if the UDP-203 is right for you:

- My personal experience with forums like this is, what you read may not always be representative of the true owner population and experience. Anyone can read the forum without signing-up. Only those that sign-up can post. Human nature tends to also be that we express problems more than we give unsolicited kudos, or take the time to write about things that just work right. This forum in particular has mostly enthusiasts participating, who can afford premium brands like OPPO, and then expect perfection or close to it from their POV. I'd go so far to say that some are maniacle in their expectations (...and I thought I was a detailed kinda guy. NOT in comparison to some here!) That's all fine and well, but I suggest people always temper what one reads with those sort of things in mind. Our sometimes passionate and repetitive dissertations may not be as pervasive to a broader majority, as back-and-forth discussion may appear.

- I use an AVR which drives my audio surround system and fully supports what my Sony OLED is capable of displaying. My UDP-203 is a great match in terms of capability with both. All of my components including my UDP-203 connect only to my AVR, so I do not use my UDP-203's HDMI-in. (I appreciate those owners that are reliant upon the HDMI-In announced functionality, experiencing problems, and are waiting for future fixes from OPPO -- it's just not an issue for me with my environment.)

- In addition to numerous CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs, I have now watched 18 different 4K UHD Blu-ray titles, including John Wick 2. I have not had one disc freeze, needed to wash a disc to fix some issue, or had an odd noise from the tray. Never. As such, I'm sorry for those that have had a problem, but I don't consider any of these things to be a pervasive issue if I were evaluating this player.

- My UDP-203 does a superior job upscaling 480i DVDs compared to what my new Sony OLED can do. I have no lip-sync issues with my UDP->AVR->OLED setup. I allow my OPPO to do all upscaling of source material it plays, but make no use of other special processing or enhancements the UDP-203 is capable of.

- The only outstanding bug I personally have today with my UDP-203, which is discussed in more detail upthread and has been reported to OPPO Tech Support, is a lock-up that can occur in a certain sequence using first using the OPPO Media Player to play something like a MP4, then switching to a Blu-ray Disc. This is easily cleared by powering-off and on, and I'm confident will be resolved in a future firmware update. It is not something I consider significant or a showstopper if I were in the market for a new player.

- I've been very pleasantly pleased to see in action, OPPO's continual delivery of firmware updates, especially the first Dolby Vision rollout. The process for me has been simple and without concern.

- I do wish my UDP-203 included at least the major steaming apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu and Vudu, but it doesn't and I knew that before making my purchase decision. I prefer not to use apps available on my TV via ARC with the additional complexity that can sometimes entail, and my Apple TV does not have 4K with a couple of the streaming apps I need, so I purchased a Roku Premier+ along with my UDP-203 to fill-in the gap OPPO left.

My net: My UDP-203 is a premium player with a more premium price compared to other brands where support and firmware updates can be few and far between. It delivers all the physical connectivity I need today and in the foreseeable future. I have yet to find a single title in my media library it won't play. Build quality appears to be rock solid. With recently delivered Dolby Vision support, my OPPO UDP purchase is as "future-proofed" as I can expect from any player in the market. The UDP-203 may be overkill for the more casual owner, but for enthusiasts that care about specs and features, OPPO is hard to beat. Now, if there were only more DV titles to play, and Denon and Sony would catch-up with their DV firmware updates to what OPPO has already delivered, I'd be an even happier guy.
Ken Ross, brentsg, Tom C and 8 others like this.

Last edited by BertL; 06-25-2017 at 04:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17702 of 38231 Old 06-25-2017, 04:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I just purchased this player a week ago, and last night it took my copy of The Martian and won't eject it. I press the eject button, and I see "open" appear on the unit, but nothing opens, then a few seconds later it says "close" and begins loading the movie. Anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks.
post #17703 of 38231 Old 06-25-2017, 04:36 PM
DAB
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebasol1 View Post
I just purchased this player a week ago, and last night it took my copy of The Martian and won't eject it. I press the eject button, and I see "open" appear on the unit, but nothing opens, then a few seconds later it says "close" and begins loading the movie. Anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks.
Try

Try, unplug the 203> wait ~10m. restart
go to "Factory reset"> reset>
Update: current FW- even if it is 2weeks old

Turn on- Display>AVR> oppo
does this help?
SamuraiXSendai likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17704 of 38231 Old 06-25-2017, 04:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
Liked: 1493
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertL View Post
Another POV for those reading this thread and drawing conclusions if the UDP-203 is right for you:

- My personal experience with forums like this is, what you read may not always be representative of the true owner population and experience. Anyone can read the forum without signing-up. Only those that sign-up can post. Human nature tends to also be that we express problems more than we give unsolicited kudos, or take the time to write about things that just work right. This forum in particular has mostly enthusiasts participating, who can afford premium brands like OPPO, and then expect perfection or close to it from their POV. I'd go so far to say that some are maniacle in their expectations (...and I thought I was a detailed kinda guy. NOT in comparison to some here!) That's all fine and well, but I suggest people always temper what one reads with those sort of things in mind. Our sometimes passionate and repetitive dissertations may not be as pervasive to a broader majority, as back-and-forth discussion may appear.
To add to BertL's post, some agreements and one minor disagreement.

Totally agree with the above. There are always issues when assuming that the results of a sample of responses are representative of the total user experience when the responses come from people who choose to respond themselves rather than from a group of randomly selected survey subjects. This has nothing to do with the honesty of the responses and everything to do with 2 facts. First people who initiate their own response are more prone to negative than positive responses because we all prefer to get complaints off our chests but we don't feel the same need to hand out positive remarks. Second this is a user forum with a strong culture of problem solving so it's going to attract posts about problems so people can receive assistance and be helped to solve them.

Quote:

- My UDP-203 does a superior job upscaling 480i DVDs compared to what my new Sony OLED can do. I have no lip-sync issues with my UDP->AVR->OLED setup. I allow my OPPO to do all upscaling of source material it plays, but make no use of other special processing or enhancements the UDP-203 is capable of.
Ditto. I've got an LG E6 and I really can't see a difference between the E6 upscaling normal BD and the 203 upscaling normal BD but the 203 definitely does a better job than the E6 with DVD and normal SD content so I just let the 203 upscale everything. I initially had some sporadic lip sync issues but they were all fixed with an early FW update.

Quote:

- I've been very pleasantly pleased to see in action, OPPO's continual delivery of firmware updates, especially the first Dolby Vision rollout. The process for me has been simple and without concern.
This is my second Oppo, my first was a 105 which replaced the last of several Panasonic BD players. Oppo keep their models current for much longer than other manufacturers and provide updates which include new features throughout the product life of the player. With Panasonic and other players, FW update service stops soon after the player is replaced by the next generation player which happens annually, and new features tend only to be added to new models so keeping up to date with new features with Panasonic tended to require annual player replacements. Most other manufacturers adopt similar practices. My experience is you buy an Oppo and you're got a player for several years, a player that keeps pace with new feature introductions through free FW updates, which is something I never experienced with Panasonic. That's a compelling feature in my view.

Quote:
- I do wish my UDP-203 included at least the major steaming apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu and Vudu, but it doesn't and I knew that before making my purchase decision. I prefer not to use apps available on my TV via ARC with the additional complexity that can sometimes entail, and my Apple TV does not have 4K with a couple of the streaming apps I need, so I purchased a Roku Premier+ along with my UDP-203 to fill-in the gap OPPO left.
I also wish the 203 had a 4K HDR10/DV capable streaming app but I use the app on my E6 successfully with ARC.

Quote:
My net: My UDP-203 is a premium player with a more premium price compared to other brands where support and firmware updates can be few and far between. It delivers all the physical connectivity I need today and in the foreseeable future. I have yet to find a single title in my media library it won't play. Build quality appears to be rock solid. With recently delivered Dolby Vision support, my OPPO UDP purchase is as "future-proofed" as I can expect from any player in the market. The UDP-203 may be overkill for the more casual owner, but for enthusiasts that care about specs and features, OPPO is hard to beat. Now, if there were only more DV titles to play, and Denon and Sony would catch-up with their DV firmware updates to what OPPO has already delivered, I'd be an even happier guy.
I don't know that I'd regard the 203 as overkill for the "more casual owner" but it does tend to be a more expensive player. You get a longer useable life span for that with much better support than other players provide. Over time I think Oppo players justify their initial cost but the higher initial price can put them out of the range of some people. Having said that, the price differential between the 203 and the Samsung UHD player was much less than the differential between previous Oppos and other BD players, and the first Panasonic UHD player released in Australia was around the same price that the 203 was released at so the price differential between the 203 and other UHD players is actually not all that significant in my view and that makes it a significantly better long term player option than the competition in my view.

Apart from that minor point I'm in total agreement.
post #17705 of 38231 Old 06-25-2017, 04:40 PM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 5893 Post(s)
Liked: 8430
Quote:
Turn the player Off. Unplug from wall power. Check that nothing is physically blocking the Tray. Plug back in and press Tray Open button once on the Front Panel. That should both turn the player On and open the Tray.

If still no luck, get in touch with OPPO Tech Support.

The Tray could be blocked. You may also have a faulty remote that is sending the Tray command twice.
--Bob

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
post #17706 of 38231 Old 06-25-2017, 05:05 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 3376 Post(s)
Liked: 3549
Previous Oppo BD players (up to and including the 105) exhibited a short lag or dead time upon starting to a play a CD. It is longer using HDMI than using the analog outputs due to the handshake time but is there either way. Note you only hear this with CDs that start the music right away; many have a short pause (to emulate LP lead-in? who knows...) and so won't have any issues. A number of my CDs get a fraction of the first note cut off and it is a real PITA with rehearsal CDs that begin immediately (sometimes with a click track). Oppo is well aware of the issue but couldn't do anything about it.

Is this still an issue for the 203?

Thanks,
Don

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
post #17707 of 38231 Old 06-25-2017, 08:04 PM

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 4021 Post(s)
Liked: 3319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Ross View Post
Second, I use the Samsung's USB input to play my own 4K camera files, either directly from the SDXC card via a USB 3.0 reader, or from a USB 3.0 drive. This works very well, but didn't when I tried both the Panasonic UHD player and the Philips via their USB input. For what ever reason, the Samsung was the only UHD player that could play these files stutter and freeze-free. Does this work with the Oppo?
Might be worth a mention that SD cards are notoriously slow at data transfers, often too slow for real time UHD video playback. the same can be said of many "USB-3" thumb drives.
post #17708 of 38231 Old 06-25-2017, 08:07 PM

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 4021 Post(s)
Liked: 3319
Quote:
All else fails, turn the player upside down and gently tap on the tray and drive area. The disc might be stuck on the drive spindle, which doesn't allow the tray to open. This can also be dealt with by opening the player but if you're not comfortable with that then don't.
post #17709 of 38231 Old 06-25-2017, 09:00 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Losing sound when switching HD channels

Hi,

I am facing a strange issue when using Oppo 203 to push my HD set up box to LG C7. Whenever I switch on the TV for the cable, I lose the sound when I switch to HD channels while the SD channels play fine. For me to get the sound for HD, I just go to the home screen of Oppo, select the S/PDIF output to any bitrate LCPM (sometimes not even changing the value - currently set at 192) and then come back to set up box. The sound is now available. Often, I will also lose sound when I just switch between HD channels for which I repeat the above step.

Any idea how to fix this?

Cheers
post #17710 of 38231 Old 06-25-2017, 09:40 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Bob,
I went to watch power rangers in 4k. And the player wouldn't let me stretch the image since I have an a-lens in place. Any idea if they'll change that on Dolby vision discs? I was able to change all the other picture settings though. Except the one I really need
post #17711 of 38231 Old 06-25-2017, 10:12 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 20
John Wick 2

Wooowww. John Wick 2 looks amazing. Really shows off the OLED capabilities. So impressed.
TimWelborn and williamwallace like this.
post #17712 of 38231 Old 06-25-2017, 10:24 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Ripper View Post
Wooowww. John Wick 2 looks amazing. Really shows off the OLED capabilities. So impressed.
Played perfectly on the OPPO 203.
post #17713 of 38231 Old 06-25-2017, 11:38 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Hi guys - am looking to get one of these to partner my new LG OLED mainly for the DV compatibility but just wondering how the player performs now with how it was when first released (I believe it was a bit buggy?!!!) I'm aware issues with "Hacksaw Ridge" (plays fine on my Panny UB900) but anything I else I should know about before parting with the cash?
post #17714 of 38231 Old 06-25-2017, 11:56 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
Liked: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
The OPPO will never show Atmos in its Info status displays. That's something only the AVR can determine when it receives the Bitstream input.

If you are not able to get the AVR to recognize the incoming Bitstream as Atmos when using a dual HDMI cabling configuration then get in touch with OPPO Tech Support and they can help you sort this out.
--Bob
The you think about it it would make absolutely no sense for the Oppo to display Atmos given it doesn't output the format on it's RCA's. It might be nice if it read the disc capabilities in the extended info display. On the other hand you'd be fielding questions regarding the discrepancies between the the info panel and what is displayed by an AVR/Pre-Pro. There's no winners here suffice it to say the Oppo will never display the presence of Atmos in the actual A/V stream read from the disc; to do so in one would be outright wacky or in the least make for an overly complicated audio section.

Don't you just wish HDMI would crawl off to some darkened corner and die a sad, lonely death?
post #17715 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 12:10 AM
Coyote Waits

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1333 Post(s)
Liked: 2365
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxman View Post
Thanks, that did work. I had a spare HDMI cable attached to AVR that was not connected to anything. I disconnected it (now I have no HDMI cables attached to AVR) and it eliminated the drops. Weird, that just one HDMI cable attached to nothing would cause issues with optical from tv to avr.
It's a weird new world that you are waking up in young grasshopper.
wxman and Operon like this.

My Components:
Denon X3400H, OPPO UDP-203 & BDP-93, Xfinity XG1-P, Vizio PQ, Roku 3 & Ultra 2018
Calibration Resources:
Customer's Reports -- Professional Calibrations
Calibrator's locations and tour areas.
post #17716 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 01:36 AM

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Official OPPO UDP-203 Owner's Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by richlife View Post
Why? Many of us have had zero freezing. Some who experienced it, fixed the issue by washing the discs. It doesn't appear (at least to me) that it is an OPPO 203 problem.

But nobody experiences this on the Panasonic player? Seems like a problem with the Oppo. I hope these freezes are eventually squashed via FW updates, but I fear it might be a hardware issue.

Also , I have an old cheap Pioneer BD and have never experienced a freeze in the middle of a disc.
post #17717 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 02:40 AM

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
Liked: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Ripper View Post
Froze near end and did not recover.

Meridian Audio G65 Sound Processor/UHD 722 HDMI Audio Processor/M6 Active Speakers, Sony A1E 65" OLED 4k UHD, Apple TV, Sony UBP-X1100ES
post #17718 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 03:59 AM

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
Liked: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffreyc View Post
Hi guys - am looking to get one of these to partner my new LG OLED mainly for the DV compatibility but just wondering how the player performs now with how it was when first released (I believe it was a bit buggy?!!!) I'm aware issues with "Hacksaw Ridge" (plays fine on my Panny UB900) but anything I else I should know about before parting with the cash?
After 6 months, I'm looking to replace at least one of mine. HDMI In doesn't work and now I think I'm getting a slight picture stutter in
Blu Ray playback. I have zero confidence in this machine.

Meridian Audio G65 Sound Processor/UHD 722 HDMI Audio Processor/M6 Active Speakers, Sony A1E 65" OLED 4k UHD, Apple TV, Sony UBP-X1100ES
post #17719 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 04:48 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Also posted this in the lg oled b series thread.

For anyone with the 203, connected to the lg oled 55b did you have to change any settings on the oppo for smooth uhd playback?

Firmware on both updated, HDMI from player directly to tv. 2 HDMI cables tried, hdr enabled on the hdmi ports on the lg but every 60 seconds or so I get a strange frame glitch (2 movies tried). Blu Ray is fine, so it's a problem with 4k somewhere.
post #17720 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 04:52 AM

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffreyc View Post
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/149-bl...l#post53874937 and https://www.avsforum.com/forum/149-bl...l#post53875505, along with many other comments spread throughout this thread. Just grab a cool one and check 'um out.

Last edited by BertL; 06-26-2017 at 04:57 AM.
post #17721 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 04:59 AM

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Got the following response from OPPO today:

"The clipping of black levels below 5% is something that we are looking into, but we do not know when we will be able to release a firmware to address these concerns in a future firmware release."

Too bad. Looks like I will have to take this player off the table as an option in my setup.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited by belgiangenius; 06-26-2017 at 06:51 AM.
post #17722 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 05:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 756 Post(s)
Liked: 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring5 View Post
After 6 months, I'm looking to replace at least one of mine. HDMI In doesn't work and now I think I'm getting a slight picture stutter in
Blu Ray playback. I have zero confidence in this machine.
I would say you've been quite unlucky to get two bad 203's. It happens but for the most part I think most here are happy with it. Hope you have better luck with your next player.
richlife likes this.

Clark
post #17723 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 05:29 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by belgiangenius View Post

The clipping of black levels below 5% is something that we are looking into, but we do not know when we will be able to release a firmware to address these concerns in a future firmware release.

Too bad. Looks like I will have to take this player off the table as an option in my setup.

I have the 203 and as a projector user I have been frustrated with this issue. Not only blacks are crushed during HDR to SDR conversion (with or without Strip Metadata), but also the highest white's are crushed.

It's truly a bug (and a serious one from my perspective), as any UHD Bluray player should be able to make the SDR conversion properly without compromise to Blacks/Whites. The time is taking for OPPO to address it, makes me wonder if we have a chipset issue, which would mean there would not be a way to fix it...
post #17724 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 06:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 2846 Post(s)
Liked: 2033
This is truly disappointing and arguably means the player doesn't meet spec since the UHD spec says SDR conversion should take place if the signal chain indicates hdr is not supported.

It's the main reason I have my player up for sale.

Quote:

The clipping of black levels below 5% is something that we are looking into, but we do not know when we will be able to release a firmware to address these concerns in a future firmware release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afss_br View Post
I have the 203 and as a projector user I have been frustrated with this issue. Not only blacks are crushed during HDR to SDR conversion (with or without Strip Metadata), but also the highest white's are crushed.

It's truly a bug (and a serious one from my perspective), as any UHD Bluray player should be able to make the SDR conversion properly without compromise to Blacks/Whites. The time is taking for OPPO to address it, makes me wonder if we have a chipset issue, which would mean there would not be a way to fix it...
post #17725 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan_h View Post
This is truly disappointing and arguably means the player doesn't meet spec since the UHD spec says SDR conversion should take place if the signal chain indicates hdr is not supported.

It's the main reason I have my player up for sale.

It's unfortunate. I really wanted to buy this player.

They have the following on their web site:

HDR and HDR to SDR Conversion
One of the more exciting elements of the new 4K UHD format is the inclusion of high-dynamic range (HDR) video and an expanded color range, allowing for more natural and true-to-life colors. The UDP-203 supports the HDR10 format, and it is also capable of providing an accurate conversion from HDR to SDR for older displays.

I'd say it really needs to be removed, because it's misleading and inaccurate. According to the evidence we see in the video review, it doesn't provide an accurate conversion.
nathan_h, afss_br and Nando64 like this.
post #17726 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 06:33 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
It's unfortunate. I really wanted to buy this player.

They have the following on their web site:

HDR and HDR to SDR Conversion
One of the more exciting elements of the new 4K UHD format is the inclusion of high-dynamic range (HDR) video and an expanded color range, allowing for more natural and true-to-life colors. The UDP-203 supports the HDR10 format, and it is also capable of providing an accurate conversion from HDR to SDR for older displays.

I'd say it really needs to be removed, because it's misleading and inaccurate. According to the evidence we see in the video review, it doesn't provide an accurate conversion.
I fully agree, and I just wish more users would complain so that OPPO can give the proper priority on working to address it.
nathan_h, FQs19 and Nando64 like this.
post #17727 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afss_br View Post
I fully agree, and I just wish more users would complain so that OPPO can give the proper priority on working to address it.
The thing that struck me was how non-committal the response was. If they had said that they were investigating the issue and would provide updated firmware to correct it as soon as possible, I would probably buy the player. But their response leaves open the possibility that they won't ever correct it, which is very concerning and somewhat baffling.
nathan_h and Operon like this.
post #17728 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 06:58 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
Liked: 389
Out of something like 48 hours of uhd bluray playback, my 203 froze for a total of 3 seconds on John Wick 2. That's an acceptable ratio considering I have never wasted my time cleaning discs. Even the scratchtastic Mummy box set played fine.

That's waaay less annoyance than I experienced with previous early adopter DVD players, bluray players (inc. launch day PS3). In fact, you'd waste more than 3 seconds every time you load a disc on those players. The only better experience I've had was the Chinese all-region DVD player that had a cheat code to ignore "user owner prohibitions" and bypass the stupid FBI warnings and trailers.
galonzo likes this.

XBR-75Z9D fed by Oppo 203. Decrapifying the X1 Extreme
post #17729 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 07:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
The thing that struck me was how non-committal the response was. If they had said that they were investigating the issue and would provide updated firmware to correct it as soon as possible, I would probably buy the player. But their response leaves open the possibility that they won't ever correct it, which is very concerning and somewhat baffling.
I kept the player beyond the return window because I have been a long time supporter and customer of Oppo and assumed they would fix this within the first six months of the player's release because it is a standard UDH BR feature and is touted on their web site as a feature of the player.

Alas, six+ months later and they are not committing to a fix, let alone scheduling a role out of one, and I am tired of waiting.
Nando64 likes this.
post #17730 of 38231 Old 06-26-2017, 07:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

That said, I have no one to blame but myself. I should have waited until all the features I needed were in the player before purchasing it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
203 , 203 uhd , blu-ray , denon x4300h , dsd streaming , failure , Oppo , oppo 203 , sacd dsd hdmi , troubleshooting , UDP-203 , uhd , usb

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page