Official OPPO UDP-203 Owner's Thread - Page 730 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 279813Likes

post #21871 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 01:12 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
Liked: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuromancer View Post
Release date: November 10, 2017

1. Added support for MQA audio files on the UDP-205.
MQA support? color me impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuromancer View Post
As Bob said, there are a ton more changes which are not in the Release Notes, but for whatever reason, OPPO is no longer listing their full release notes and Beta Testers are under NDA to not disclose anything that is not public. But I will say that this is a pretty substantial firmware upgrade that has a lot of behind the scenes changes that will be beneficial to many users.
But aren't I'm part of the public? I can certainly download the beta version. I'm clearly no Beta tester. Do you mean to say that the Beta testers cannot comment on anything in this beta that's not in the release notes? Sheesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
-------------------------------

The key difference in Dolby Vision is that the encode can vary the lowest to highest brightness range on a frame by frame basis. HDR10 has to stick with one range for the entire film, which may require some compromises in certain scenes to get them to fit. Dolby Vision is also a 12 bit encode as opposed to 10 bit for HDR 10.

--Bob
Bob,

Doesn't Dolby Vision also plug the individual display's EOT curve into the rendering process? At least that's my understanding.

Don't you just wish HDMI would crawl off to some darkened corner and die a sad, lonely death?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #21872 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 02:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
Liked: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chebzin View Post
Fellows, I'm trying to diagnose a specific audio playback problem. If you can help, most appreciated. If I can offer any further details, please let me know:
The Dolby Digital 5.1 audio mix of my Blu Ray disk of 2001: a Space Odyssey skips/glitches once every ~ one minute thirteen seconds.
This is when playing back through the L and R analog audio outputs.
I've just accessed a few chapters of the Blu-ray disc through my analogue audio set-up. I can confirm it played without any glitches...

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
TV: LG 65UH770V | DISC SPINNER: OPPO UDP-203 | STB: VU+ UNO 4K SE
AMPS: 1No Audiolab 6000A, 3No Audiolab M-PWR | SPEAKERS: 2No KEF 103.2, 6No Wharfedale Diamond 10
ISP: Virgin Media @ 100Mbps | NETWORK: 1000Mbps | NAS: Synology DS212+
post #21873 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 03:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Liked: 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan456 View Post
I just received my oppo yesterday. I connected it to a pioneer sc95 receiver that supports dolby atmos. Previously I had a samsung k8500 4k player. I noticed with the receiver set at volume level -20 db the volume seems lower on the OPPO then it did on the samsung. Not sure why that is.
Sorry it took so long to respond. I couldn't find a reason for what I experienced with the oppo. Make sure dynamic range compression (DRC) is off in audio processing section of the setup menu. Other than that, I'd head to you avr forum thread and fish around there. I'm moving my discussion to the anthem thread. I can't find anything in the oppo that is the culprit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #21874 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 03:20 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by krismate View Post
Changing HDR mode to "Forced" and standby mode to "energy efficient" and then turning the player off and back on again did seem to correct the issue. I still feel like it might still be a tad off but it could also be me over-analyzing now.

For comparison, my setup is Oppo 203 > Denon X7200wa > Sony A1E
Maybe it's a projector thing.
Oppo 203 》Marantz SR6010 》JVC X7000
"Forced" made a slight improvement, but no amount of A/V adjustment can get it right on sync.
Very distracting.
Hopefully fixable via the new beta firmware ( when it eventually makes it's way to Australia 😋).

Last edited by IMDave; 11-11-2017 at 03:31 AM.
post #21875 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 05:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Liked: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Pulling my hair out! Just got home and hooked up my new ht-st5000 with the oppo203 in hdmi1 and the soundbar hdmi our going to the hdmi3/arc on my 75x940e.

Can’t for the life of me figure out how to get Atmos working. I see the Atmos option in the language settings of the disc menu... but when playing the movie there is no indication on the lcd that Atmos is functioning (TrueHD is lit up) and pressing info on the Remote also shows track1 out of 8 as TrueHD (no atoms listed in any of the 8 audio tracks).

Can’t find any settings in the OPPO or song setup that could be throwing it off (OPPO is set to bitstream).

Halp!
If hdmi on the soundbar is set to enhanced you won’t see the tv overlay when you press the soundbar remote info button. Switch off hdmi enhanced on the soundbar to see Atmos on the overlay, but then you might want to switch it back to benefit from the full hdmi bandwidth on the soundbar.
post #21876 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 06:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 161 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
Liked: 1981
Arrow Improvements in Strip Metadata for beta firmware!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujan View Post
I don't see any compelling reason to update based on these release notes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddylee123 View Post
Any improvement on the black crush issue with the beta firmware?
YES! I can confirm that with 54-1108B, Strip Metadata now resolves black levels the same as normal HDR>>SDR conversion (i.e. HDR=OFF), which is down to 2% (meaning, 2.5% is the first visible step above black; this is with Target Luminance set to 50). Incremental improvements, I suppose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AVfile, bluemoon737 and jtolive like this.

Main: UN78HU9000/SEK-3500 | X4500H (5.1.4) | UDP-203 | TiVo Bolt | 2019 Shield | PS4 Pro | Roku P+ (4630)
2nd: UN65JS9500 | LG LAS855M | UBD-K8500 | Chromecast Ultra | TiVo Mini | Roku P+
3rd: 65P-F1 | Klipsch HDT-SB3 | UBP-X700 | Tivo Roamio | AppleTV4K
FS - Knives Out (2019) and other UHD Digital codes (and some HD codes)
post #21877 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 07:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
Liked: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by galonzo View Post
YES! I can confirm that with 54-1108B, Strip Metadata now resolves black levels the same as normal HDR>>SDR conversion (i.e. HDR=OFF), which is down to 2% (meaning, 2.5% is the first visible step above black; this is with Target Luminance set to 50). Incremental improvements, I suppose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks, good to hear that it’s still being worked on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
galonzo and jtolive like this.
post #21878 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 08:36 AM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 5869 Post(s)
Liked: 8403
Quote:
Pulling my hair out! Just got home and hooked up my new ht-st5000 with the oppo203 in hdmi1 and the soundbar hdmi our going to the hdmi3/arc on my 75x940e.

Can’t for the life of me figure out how to get Atmos working. I see the Atmos option in the language settings of the disc menu... but when playing the movie there is no indication on the lcd that Atmos is functioning (TrueHD is lit up) and pressing info on the Remote also shows track1 out of 8 as TrueHD (no atoms listed in any of the 8 audio tracks).

Can’t find any settings in the OPPO or song setup that could be throwing it off (OPPO is set to bitstream).

Halp!
The OPPO does not decode Atmos, so an Atmos track looks to the player as TrueHD 7.1, which is the basis of Atmos.

So long as you are using HDMI Bitstream audio output with Secondary Audio OFF, what the OPPO sends out is the full Atmos track. But the player will describe it as TrueHD 7.1. To confirm the track really is playing as Atmos, then, you need to get info from the Atmos-capable sound processor you are using. In your case, that would be your sound bar.
—Bob
gwsat likes this.

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
post #21879 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 08:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked: 185
Quote:
The OPPO does not decode Atmos, so an Atmos track looks to the player as TrueHD 7.1, which is the basis of Atmos.

So long as you are using HDMI Bitstream audio output with Secondary Audio OFF, what the OPPO sends out is the full Atmos track. But the player will describe it as TrueHD 7.1. To confirm the track really is playing as Atmos, then, you need to get info from the Atmos-capable sound processor you are using. In your case, that would be your sound bar.

—Bob

Bob,

If you are running an HDMI from the Oppo Out to the TV and using the other Oppo HDMI out to the bar for sound, you would switch secondary audio to on correct ?

Sony 75XBR940E
ATV4K
Sony UBP-X700
Sony HT-ST5000 sound bar
post #21880 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 08:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
Liked: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxman View Post
Latest beta does not fix the elevated blacks in the letterbox bars with some DV titles.
@wxman how about the lip sync issue with hdmi in on the oppo 203? Did the beta fix that issue?

LG OLED 65B6P
Panasonic VIERA TC-P65VT30
OPPO UDP-203 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray Player
Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Nintendo Switch
Sony PlayStation 3
post #21881 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 09:10 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSBMAN View Post
Bob,

If you are running an HDMI from the Oppo Out to the TV and using the other Oppo HDMI out to the bar for sound, you would switch secondary audio to on correct ?

NOPE! Secondary Audio, despite the name, has nothing to do with the 2nd, Audio HDMI output.

Secondary Audio refers to an extra, Stereo, sound track present on the disc that can be mixed on top of the feature audio track. This is something that only exists on Blu-ray and UHD discs. Disc authors use it for things like disc menu sound effects and certain picture in picture commentary tracks.

-------------------

You have to use Bitstream output to play Atmos *AS* Atmos. But if you also have Secondary Audio ON, and if the disc also has Secondary Audio authored anywhere on it (even if you have *NOT* selected to play a disc feature that actually uses that Secondary Audio) the decoding rules for Blu-ray and UHD discs work like this:

1) The Bitstream track is decoded into LPCM (whether or not you've actually selected to play a disc feature that uses the Secondary Audio)
2) The Stereo Secondary Audio, if actually present for what you are playing, gets mixed into that multi-channel LPCM
3) The result gets converted BACK into a Bitstream for output

But no consumer gear has the horsepower to do step (3) in real time to produce a LOSSLESS Bitstream track. You get a LOSSY Bitstream instead. So what you get for the re-encode back into Bitstream is no longer an Atmos track.

(In the case of the OPPO, what you get is the highest bit-rate form of "lossy" Dolby Digital 5.1.)

Again, the certification testing for licensing for these discs requires all this.

The bottom line is that if you use Bitstream output with Secondary Audio ON while playing an Atmos track -- and if the disc has Secondary Audio authored ANYWHERE on it, even if you've NOT selected to play that Secondary Audio -- then what you get for the Bitstream output is *NOT* Atmos. It's not even Dolby TrueHD 7.1. It's DD 5.1

---------------------------------

When you press and release the Info button while playing the movie, the left hand side of the bottom line of the Info display tells you what's being played off the disc for Audio. (For an Atmos track, that will read TrueHD 7.1.) Just to the left of that is a mysterious icon. If that icon looks like a few overlapping discs, then Secondary Audio processing is not engaged. If it looks like a wavy line, then Secondary Audio *IS* engaged, and the Bitstream output will be DD 5.1 (for an Atmos track) and the Atmos nature of the audio will be lost.

If you are using Analog audio output or HDMI LPCM audio output, it is OK to leave Secondary Audio ON all the time. The player does steps (1) and (2) above in a way that preserves the full quality of the feature audio track -- including channels up to 7.1 and sample rate up to 192kHz.

The difference is that the player does not have to do step (3) -- the re-conversion BACK into Bitstream for HDMI output.

But playing an Atmos or DTS:X track *AS* Atmos or DTS:X requires use of HDMI Bitstream output (into an AVR that knows how to process those).
--Bob
645824, ht guy, galonzo and 1 others like this.

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!

Last edited by Bob Pariseau; 11-11-2017 at 09:16 AM.
post #21882 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 09:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked: 185
Quote:
NOPE! Secondary Audio, despite the name, has nothing to do with the 2nd, Audio HDMI output.

Secondary Audio refers to an extra, Stereo, sound track present on the disc that can be mixed on top of the feature audio track. This is something that only exists on Blu-ray and UHD discs. Disc authors use it for things like disc menu sound effects and certain picture in picture commentary tracks.

-------------------

You have to use Bitstream output to play Atmos *AS* Atmos. But if you also have Secondary Audio ON, and if the disc also has Secondary Audio authored anywhere on it (even if you have *NOT* selected to play a disc feature that actually uses that Secondary Audio) the decoding rules for Blu-ray and UHD discs work like this:

1) The Bitstream track is decoded into LPCM (whether or not you've actually selected to play a disc feature that uses the Secondary Audio)

2) The Stereo Secondary Audio, if actually present for what you are playing, gets mixed into that multi-channel LPCM

3) The result gets converted BACK into a Bitstream for output

But no consumer gear has the horsepower to do step (3) in real time, so what you get for the re-encode back into Bitstream is no longer an Atmos track.

(In the case of the OPPO, what you get is the highest bit-rate form of "lossy" Dolby Digital 5.1.)

Again, the certification testing for licensing for these discs requires all this.

The bottom line is that if you use Bitstream output with Secondary Audio ON while playing an Atmos track -- and if the disc has Secondary Audio authored ANYWHERE on it, even if you've NOT selected to play that Secondary Audio -- then what you get for the Bitstream output is *NOT* Atmos. It's not even Dolby TrueHD 7.1. It's DD 5.1

When you press and release the Info button while playing the movie, the left hand side of the bottom line of the Info display tells you what's being played off the disc. (For an Atmos track, that will read TrueHD 7.1.) Just to the left of that is a mysterious icon. If that icon looks like a few overlapping discs, then Secondary Audio processing is not engaged. If it looks like a wavy line, then Secondary Audio *IS* engaged, and the Bitstream output will be DD 5.1 (for an Atmos track) and the Atmos nature of the audio will be lost.

If you are using Analog audio output or HDMI LPCM audio output, it is OK to leave Secondary Audio ON all the time. The player does steps (1) and (2) above in a way that preserves the full quality of the feature audio track -- including channels up to 7.1 and sample rate up to 192kHz.

The difference is that the player does not have to do step (3) -- the re-conversion BACK into Bitstream for HDMI output.

But playing an Atmos or DTS:X track *AS* Atmos or DTS:X requires use of HDMI Bitstream output (into an AVR that knows how to process those).

--Bob

Understood.

Much appreciated.

Sony 75XBR940E
ATV4K
Sony UBP-X700
Sony HT-ST5000 sound bar
post #21883 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 09:19 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDave View Post
Maybe it's a projector thing.
Oppo 203 》Marantz SR6010 》JVC X7000
"Forced" made a slight improvement, but no amount of A/V adjustment can get it right on sync.
Very distracting.
Hopefully fixable via the new beta firmware ( when it eventually makes it's way to Australia 😋).
If you are using HDMI Bitstream output, use your Marantz to do the A/V Sync adjustment, not the setting in the OPPO.
--Bob

post #21884 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 09:29 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operon View Post
. . . .

Do you mean to say that the Beta testers cannot comment on anything in this beta that's not in the release notes? Sheesh

Bob,

Doesn't Dolby Vision also plug the individual display's EOT curve into the rendering process? At least that's my understanding.
Beta Testers can comment on stuff implemented in the Public Beta firmware release which you could discover on your own, given enough time trying things. Not other aspects which might touch on future features not yet released. It's a bit delicate as we need to keep silent about anything we've been exposed to regarding work still in progress.

----------------------

As for Dolby Vision, this gets pretty technical. Basically you are right, but doing that in the best possible way for a given TV requires the newfangled Dolby Vision calibration scheme -- still in progress. For example, that scheme is NOT yet available for folks using LG's 2016 OLED panels. It *IS* available for their 2017 panels, albeit in rather cumbersome form at the moment.
--Bob

post #21885 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 09:31 AM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxman View Post
Latest beta does not fix the elevated blacks in the letterbox bars with some DV titles.
It continues to look to me like that's just the way those discs were authored.
--Bob
Operon likes this.

post #21886 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 09:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 5638 Post(s)
Liked: 4049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman23 View Post
@wxman how about the lip sync issue with hdmi in on the oppo 203? Did the beta fix that issue?
I dont use HDMI in, so I cant comment on the lip sync issue.
post #21887 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 11:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglm View Post
If hdmi on the soundbar is set to enhanced you won’t see the tv overlay when you press the soundbar remote info button. Switch off hdmi enhanced on the soundbar to see Atmos on the overlay, but then you might want to switch it back to benefit from the full hdmi bandwidth on the soundbar.
Hi, I turned enhanced off for hdmi1 but the Sony remote doesn’t have an info button... how do I get an overlay from the sound bar? None of the buttons seem to do much...
post #21888 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 02:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hi, I turned enhanced off for hdmi1 but the Sony remote doesn’t have an info button... how do I get an overlay from the sound bar? None of the buttons seem to do much...
Display button.
post #21889 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 03:03 PM

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglm View Post
Display button.
Hmm that doesn’t do anything. Will reboot everything and try again.
post #21890 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 03:09 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 484 Post(s)
Liked: 276
The new beta update does not fix the Wonder Woman UHD disc unfortunately. I will email support. The slight lip sync issue with DV movies is also not fixed.
post #21891 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 03:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hmm that doesn’t do anything. Will reboot everything and try again.
SONY 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos Soundbar HT-ST5000

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/195-so...st5000-40.html
post #21892 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 03:27 PM

Quote:
If you are using HDMI Bitstream output, use your Marantz to do the A/V Sync adjustment, not the setting in the OPPO.
--Bob
Thanks Bob, yes I am using Bitstream so will try the Marantz A/V sync adjustment. Don't know why I didn't think of that myself.
Much appreciated.
galonzo likes this.
post #21893 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMichael View Post
The slight lip sync issue with DV movies is also not fixed.
That's a pity.
post #21894 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 03:40 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMichael View Post
The new beta update does not fix the Wonder Woman UHD disc unfortunately. I will email support. The slight lip sync issue with DV movies is also not fixed.
That disc plays fine here, so you may have a bad disc.

---------------

In my testing, Dolby Vision discs need the same amount of A/V Sync adjustment as "normal" content given the same audio and video output configuration for both -- with video going to my LG E6 OLED.

If you are using HDMI Bitstream audio output, continue to do the A/V Sync adjustment in your AVR rather than using the setting in the OPPO.
--Bob
galonzo likes this.

post #21895 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 03:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
Liked: 912
I watched the Dolby Vision Kick-Ass disc today using firmware v51-0922. It remained perfectly in-sync from beginning to end

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
TV: LG 65UH770V | DISC SPINNER: OPPO UDP-203 | STB: VU+ UNO 4K SE
AMPS: 1No Audiolab 6000A, 3No Audiolab M-PWR | SPEAKERS: 2No KEF 103.2, 6No Wharfedale Diamond 10
ISP: Virgin Media @ 100Mbps | NETWORK: 1000Mbps | NAS: Synology DS212+
post #21896 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 04:07 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
Liked: 594
Did some comparisons with Westworld S1E1 in Dolby Vision and HDR10. HDR10 seemed to be the most consistent. The DV was trying too hard in the brighter scenes. I did play with some of the settings on the TV, but HDR10 just looked more natural. Lip Sync issues with DV as well, so leaving it on HDR Forced for now.

LG OLED65E6P - Sony 85X900F - Marantz SR7013 - Rotel 1075 - Oppo UDP-203 - Panasonic UB820 - Roku Ultra - B&W 704, HTM7, CWM663, RSL C34E, GE SuperSub X - Vincent PHO-700 - VPI Traveler
My Theater
x43x.com
post #21897 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 484 Post(s)
Liked: 276
Quote:
That disc plays fine here, so you may have a bad disc.

---------------

In my testing, Dolby Vision discs need the same amount of A/V Sync adjustment as "normal" content given the same audio and video output configuration for both -- with video going to my LG E6 OLED.

If you are using HDMI Bitstream audio output, continue to do the A/V Sync adjustment in your AVR rather than using the setting in the OPPO.
--Bob
I personally think that DV has a different lip sync timing compared to HDR 10 and 1080P discs. I have mine perfectly timed up with calibration discs but with DV the timing seems to be slightly off. Its not that its going out of sync as the movie progresses. I should have clarified. My apologies.
post #21898 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 04:35 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Liked: 13
On hdmi out what is the difference between bitstream auto and lpcm?

post #21899 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 04:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1183 Post(s)
Liked: 1053
Quote:
Another problem with Dolby Vision at this point is getting your TV properly calibrated for playing that type of HDMI video. The original scheme for doing that did not work as well as folks hoped, and a new scheme is just in the process of rolling out.
--Bob
What "new scheme" for calibrating DV are you talking about, who's scheme and for what TV brands.?
Are you talking about the LG OLED 7 series that uses Calman and a Thumb drive to load the calibration into the TV.

ss
Operon likes this.

"Don't worry be happy"
LG77C8, Klein K10-A, Jeti 1211, CMS Lightspace, Calman home plus licence for K10-A, Murideo 6G.
post #21900 of 38040 Old 11-11-2017, 05:11 PM

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 37
About the notes over the last beta
I wonder what lies behind the expression at the end of the sentence here
“(…) and TV firmware.”
Tv firmware ?!!! ups
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
203 , 203 uhd , blu-ray , denon x4300h , dsd streaming , failure , Oppo , oppo 203 , sacd dsd hdmi , troubleshooting , UDP-203 , uhd , usb

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page