Official OPPO UDP-203 Owner's Thread - Page 980 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 279151Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #29371 of 37216 Old 05-22-2018, 02:26 PM
Member
 
Justin Fletcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Could have sworn I checked the OPPO 203 stock a few days ago, and it was over 400. A big run on the units before Memorial Day?
galonzo likes this.
Justin Fletcher is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #29372 of 37216 Old 05-22-2018, 02:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,560
Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2854 Post(s)
Liked: 3578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Fletcher View Post
Could have sworn I checked the OPPO 203 stock a few days ago, and it was over 400. A big run on the units before Memorial Day?
More of a panic as its getting sold out everywhere. I picked up mine from value electronics
galonzo likes this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is offline  
post #29373 of 37216 Old 05-22-2018, 03:00 PM
Advanced Member
 
Ishniknork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Posts: 539
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Fletcher View Post
Could have sworn I checked the OPPO 203 stock a few days ago, and it was over 400. A big run on the units before Memorial Day?
Guess I got there just in time, I ordered a 203 from the Oppo site last Wednesday and got it yesterday. Have yet to set it up though.
galonzo likes this.

Ishniknork is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #29374 of 37216 Old 05-22-2018, 03:54 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gwsat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 21,013
Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4470 Post(s)
Liked: 5816
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
Just pulled the trigger on the 203 after debating whether I should or not...
I preordered my 203 and have used it regularly since I got it, most recently this afternoon when I watched my UHD HDR disk of Gladiator. As I have come to expect, everything worked perfectly. I had a 103 for several years before I got my 203 and it worked perfectly too. I gave it to my daughter and son in law after my 203 came and they have been very pleased too.
Tom C, imureh and Antonino Barbera like this.

HT setup: Sony 75XBR X940D UHD HDR TV; Kaleidescape Strato Movie Server 6 TB and Terra Server 24 TB; Yamaha RX-A3060 AV receiver; Sonamp 2-1 2channel 100W power amp; Crestron Control System; 2 Rythmik FV18 subwoofers, 6 Hsu HB-1 Bookshelf speakers, 1 Hsu HC-1 Center speaker, 4 Focal ICW8 in-ceiling Atmos speakers; Oppo UDP-203 4K HDR BD player. TiVO Bolt 1TB DVR; TiVo Premiere Elite 2 TB DVR; Roku Premiere+; Apple TV 4K
gwsat is offline  
post #29375 of 37216 Old 05-22-2018, 03:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,560
Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2854 Post(s)
Liked: 3578
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post
I preordered my 203 and have used it regularly since I got it, most recently this afternoon when I watched my UHD HDR disk of Gladiator. As I have come to expect, everything worked perfectly. I had a 103 for several years before I got my 203 and it worked perfectly too. I gave it to my daughter and son in law after my 203 came and they have been very pleased too.


Thanks my friend and good to hear from you. I know it’s a high quality no doubt. I was debating it as I play all my content via my hard drive where the files are saved as MKVs and was not sure if Oppo would have better audio and video than other players. I figured I could not go wrong with this player so bit the bullet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gwsat and galonzo like this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is offline  
post #29376 of 37216 Old 05-22-2018, 05:04 PM
Advanced Member
 
jasonmichaelh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 745
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked: 166
Is this still the latest firmware version, including beta releases: UDP20X-56-0224?

System I | Sony 75Z9D | Oppo BDP-203 and 103D | ATV5 | Energy Veritas 1.8 (LR) | 2.0 (C) | 2.0R (S+SB) | Mirage OMD-5 (FH, RH)
Yamaha CX-A5100 | MX-A5000 x 2 | Dayton UM18-22 Sealed x2 w/ iNuke 6000DSP | Panamax Power 360 Strip
System II | Sony 75Z9D | ATV5 | Yamaha RX-A1070 | NAD T973 | Mirage OMD-28, OMD C2, OMD-5 | SVS PB12+/2
jasonmichaelh is offline  
post #29377 of 37216 Old 05-22-2018, 05:11 PM
Read the FAQ!
 
Bob Pariseau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 35,272
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5828 Post(s)
Liked: 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmichaelh View Post
Is this still the latest firmware version, including beta releases: UDP20X-56-0224?
Yes. You can always double-check this at OPPO's Support page for the player:

https://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-...3-Support.aspx

--Bob

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
Bob Pariseau is offline  
post #29378 of 37216 Old 05-22-2018, 06:28 PM
Advanced Member
 
jasonmichaelh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 745
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
Yes. You can always double-check this at OPPO's Support page for the player:

https://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-...3-Support.aspx

--Bob
Isn’t that only for the official releases?

System I | Sony 75Z9D | Oppo BDP-203 and 103D | ATV5 | Energy Veritas 1.8 (LR) | 2.0 (C) | 2.0R (S+SB) | Mirage OMD-5 (FH, RH)
Yamaha CX-A5100 | MX-A5000 x 2 | Dayton UM18-22 Sealed x2 w/ iNuke 6000DSP | Panamax Power 360 Strip
System II | Sony 75Z9D | ATV5 | Yamaha RX-A1070 | NAD T973 | Mirage OMD-28, OMD C2, OMD-5 | SVS PB12+/2
jasonmichaelh is offline  
post #29379 of 37216 Old 05-22-2018, 06:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bluemoon737's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Posts: 3,725
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2204 Post(s)
Liked: 2705
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmichaelh View Post
Isn’t that only for the official releases?
Nope, public betas as well (usually (always?) the only way to get public betas).
galonzo likes this.

-Jeff-
Man cave: Sony XBR75Z9D, Marantz SR8012, and OPPO UDP-203
Living room: Sony XBR75X950G, Denon x4500, and Sony UBP-X800M2
bluemoon737 is offline  
post #29380 of 37216 Old 05-22-2018, 06:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
AVfile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 2,581
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
Liked: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesslan1 View Post
What is this "new" tonemapping some are talking about? Is it dynamic from the disc like pansonics new players or just better HDR>SDR tonemapping support?

Good question. I thought all the down-conversion was settled in firmware from several months ago, as I haven’t seen any banding since.

"This one goes to eleven." Martin Logan Descent-i subwoofer
AVfile is offline  
post #29381 of 37216 Old 05-22-2018, 09:28 PM
Audio/Video Enthusiast
 
alexcoluzzi32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: California
Posts: 402
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
I asked there too. This for oppo owners who play their content like I do and may have some info versus the LG and vice versa.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I tried it on the 907 or 970 whatever the higher end model the other night and it worked about as well as it did on the X800, which was not well

Would not read the folder structure so had to navigate to the streams folder and just played the largest one, which was the hdr vid +atmos. Actually the LG did better than the Sony.

What really blew me away was that, get this, the file played usb IN through the LG looked noticeably better than the disc played in the tray!!!

File looks the same as disc on the 203 of course.

I asked Oppo about this, could less expensive components actually “color” the picture for lack of a better term?

Oppo said yes absolutely. I’d never even thought of that.

This was Saving Private Ryan 4K that just came out.

I had to deflower the Oppo’s disc player to verify PQ match there.

Living Room: Xfinity XG1v4-A cable box + Apple TV 4K > Sony HT-ST5000 Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar > Sony XBR-65X900F Television
Office: Oppo UDP-203 + Apple TV 4K > Sony HT-Z9F Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar (with rears) > Sony XBR-55A1E Television
alexcoluzzi32 is online now  
post #29382 of 37216 Old 05-22-2018, 09:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bobknavs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Danbury, CT, USA
Posts: 4,604
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2328 Post(s)
Liked: 1657
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon737 View Post
Nope, public betas as well (usually (always?) the only way to get public betas).
I have seen public betas there in the past. There's nothing there at the moment (5/23/2018 1630 GMT) other than the March 02 released version.
bobknavs is offline  
post #29383 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 03:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bluemoon737's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Posts: 3,725
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2204 Post(s)
Liked: 2705
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobknavs View Post
I have seen public betas there in the past. There's nothing there at the moment (5/23/2018 1630 GMT) other than the March 02 released version.
That's because there are no public betas currently available.
galonzo likes this.

-Jeff-
Man cave: Sony XBR75Z9D, Marantz SR8012, and OPPO UDP-203
Living room: Sony XBR75X950G, Denon x4500, and Sony UBP-X800M2
bluemoon737 is offline  
post #29384 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 05:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,560
Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2854 Post(s)
Liked: 3578
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcoluzzi32 View Post
I tried it on the 907 or 970 whatever the higher end model the other night and it worked about as well as it did on the X800, which was not well

Would not read the folder structure so had to navigate to the streams folder and just played the largest one, which was the hdr vid +atmos. Actually the LG did better than the Sony.

What really blew me away was that, get this, the file played usb IN through the LG looked noticeably better than the disc played in the tray!!!

File looks the same as disc on the 203 of course.

I asked Oppo about this, could less expensive components actually “color” the picture for lack of a better term?

Oppo said yes absolutely. I’d never even thought of that.

This was Saving Private Ryan 4K that just came out.

I had to deflower the Oppo’s disc player to verify PQ match there.


Thanks. Well I am getting mine delivered on Friday


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
galonzo likes this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is offline  
post #29385 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 06:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lovswr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Riverview, FL
Posts: 1,658
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Send a message via AIM to lovswr
A nit to pick (apologies :))

I had my 203 connected to a TCL 607 & it performed as expected. Well this holiday weekend I think I’m going to try to get one of those LG’s on sale. Thus, this morning, I connected my 203 to my 2014 Vizio P70. This is a non-HDR 70’ 4K set. I have the Oppo set for HDR —> Off (BT.709), Target Luminance —> 300 nits, HDR to SDR Mode —> Mode 1. I understand that the HDR mode is probably user preference, but it seems that individual sets would have a nit setting. How does one find out what is the best nit setting for one’s individual non-HDR set?







edit: typo

carry on with your HD-Lite Directv loving banter! <--Comedy Gold
Don't fall for the HDMI 1.3 Hype!
PSN = lovswr
XBOX Live = lovswr
lovswr is offline  
post #29386 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 07:14 AM
Read the FAQ!
 
Bob Pariseau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 35,272
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5828 Post(s)
Liked: 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovswr View Post
I had my 203 connected to a TCL 607 & it performed as expected. Well this holiday weekend I think I’m going to try to get one of those LG’s on sale. Thus, this morning, I connected my 203 to my 2014 Vizio P70. This is a non-HDR 70’ 4K set. I have the Oppo set for HDR —> Off (BT.709), Target Luminance —> 300 nits, HDR to SDR Mode —> Mode 1. I understand that the HDR mode is probably user preference, but it seems that individual sets would have a nit setting. How does one find out what is the best nit setting for one’s individual non-HDR set?
This is also "to taste". Raise Target Luminance to favor seeing more highlights. Lower Target Luminance to raise the average scene brightness.

I suggest you start by picking the HDR to SDR Conversion Mode you like best, and then tweak Target Luminance after that.
--Bob
galonzo likes this.

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
Bob Pariseau is offline  
post #29387 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 08:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
IAM4UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: United States
Posts: 6,183
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
... I was debating it as I play all my content via my hard drive where the files are saved as MKVs and was not sure if Oppo would have better audio and video than other players. I figured I could not go wrong with this player so bit the bullet.
And have you found that the OPPO 203 plays your MKVs from hard drive with better audio/video performance?

A.L.a.E.o.t.U.S., as proven 3/21 - never forget.
Defend liberty.
Knowledge isn't Truth; it's just mindless agreement.
IAM4UK is offline  
post #29388 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 08:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
archer75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,526
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
Liked: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAM4UK View Post
And have you found that the OPPO 203 plays your MKVs from hard drive with better audio/video performance?


Better video than my shield. But on par with my atv4k.

Streaming Devices: Nvidia Shield, 2x Roku 3's, 1st/2nd gen chromecast, ATV4k, Apple TV 4, xbox 360/one
Displays: Vizio M602i-B3, LG OLED65B6, panasonic ax100u on a 145" S-I-L-V-E-R painted screen, 40" Samsung
Receivers: Denon X3300, Yamaha RX-V663. Bluray/UHD player: Oppo UDP-203
archer75 is offline  
post #29389 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 10:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bobknavs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Danbury, CT, USA
Posts: 4,604
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2328 Post(s)
Liked: 1657
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon737 View Post
That's because there are no public betas currently available.
I didn't mean to imply that I thought there should be a public beta available. My (mostly trivial) point was that they have been there in the past, rather than on a separate location at the Oppo web site, and that no public betas are there at the moment.

Some posters have received non-public betas from Oppo support to try to fix specific issues. I haven't needed that.
bluemoon737 likes this.
bobknavs is offline  
post #29390 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 11:51 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 131
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 69
What in the world is going on with the Sony Dolby Vision Update?!
isarafan is offline  
post #29391 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 12:05 PM
One-Man Content Creator
 
wmcclain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 24,527
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4637 Post(s)
Liked: 4484
Quote:
Originally Posted by isarafan View Post
What in the world is going on with the Sony Dolby Vision Update?!
I'd ask Sony that. They don't have it for their players yet either, right?

-Bill
bluemoon737 likes this.

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
Unofficial OPPO FAQS: UDP-203 | BDP-103 | BDP-93 | BDP-83 | BDP-80    
wmcclain is offline  
post #29392 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 12:46 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 268
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Ok then I will change that previous question. Where is the damn tone mapping update?

Only thing worse than hearing bad news is hearing no news on something they publicly said they would work on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tswire is offline  
post #29393 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 01:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
hernanu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boston Suburbs
Posts: 4,783
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1275 Post(s)
Liked: 2118
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswire View Post
Ok then I will change that previous question. Where is the damn tone mapping update?

Only thing worse than hearing bad news is hearing no news on something they publicly said they would work on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's been their modus operandi forever - they will not release something before its time.

And they won't talk about it.

And they won't let their beta testers talk about it.

Overall a certifiable defeat for people who want to talk about it.
Taxcheat and kinglm like this.
hernanu is offline  
post #29394 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 02:12 PM
QuadMersed in bass!
 
giomania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 3,870
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
Liked: 395
It’s just like Fight Club’s first rule!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Tom C and Geronimo.USMC like this.
giomania is offline  
post #29395 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 03:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
kinglm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,009
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcclain View Post
I'd ask Sony that. They don't have it for their players yet either, right?

-Bill
Sony’s latest UHD X700 player is relatively new this year and the DV footnote on its product page says “This feature will be made available via firmware update in summer 2018.”

We with our 2016 OPPO 203 deserve it sooner and it’s unfortunate if we are lumped into other release timelines. Still don’t understand how Apple was able to resolve and offer a fix so fast. I know this has all been covered before but had to reply to your reply...😉
galonzo likes this.
kinglm is offline  
post #29396 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 03:19 PM
One-Man Content Creator
 
wmcclain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 24,527
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4637 Post(s)
Liked: 4484
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglm View Post
Sony’s latest UHD X700 player is relatively new this year and the DV footnote on its product page says “This feature will be made available via firmware update in summer 2018.”

We with our 2016 OPPO 203 deserve it sooner and it’s unfortunate if we are lumped into other release timelines. Still don’t understand how Apple was able to resolve and offer a fix so fast. I know this has all been covered before but had to reply to your reply...😉
You mean OPPO is to support Sony products faster than Sony can do it?

The 2016 does at least have standard Dolby Vision for other displays, which Sony doesn't as yet.

-Bill
giomania and Tom C like this.

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
Unofficial OPPO FAQS: UDP-203 | BDP-103 | BDP-93 | BDP-83 | BDP-80    
wmcclain is offline  
post #29397 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 03:22 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi,


quick question.


Is AVCHD Network Share Playback still working with the newest Firmware ?


Thx & Greetings
Kekskrümel is offline  
post #29398 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 03:22 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gadgtfreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bama
Posts: 12,233
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked: 6047
Daily cat fight between beta defenders and tv owners, hilarious. Oppo is locking the doors and some of you expect them to fix this faster than they fixed a lot of other goofs? OK.

I guess this is the thread, since nothing else is happening...
AVfile likes this.

XBR65A9G / XBR65A8F / 55R615
DP-UB420 / ATV4K (3) / PS Vue
AVRX6500H / RP-8000F / RP-504C / RP-502S / FV15HP
gadgtfreek is offline  
post #29399 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 03:23 PM
One-Man Content Creator
 
wmcclain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 24,527
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4637 Post(s)
Liked: 4484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekskrümel View Post
Hi,


quick question.


Is AVCHD Network Share Playback still working with the newest Firmware ?


Thx & Greetings
Yes.

-Bill

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
Unofficial OPPO FAQS: UDP-203 | BDP-103 | BDP-93 | BDP-83 | BDP-80    
wmcclain is offline  
post #29400 of 37216 Old 05-23-2018, 03:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
kinglm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,009
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked: 296
Sony’s X800 will never support it and I think we were waiting before the X700 was available, but my timeline could be off. Maybe I’ll have to pick up the X700 if it is first to support it.
kinglm is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
203 , 203 uhd , blu-ray , denon x4300h , dsd streaming , failure , Oppo , oppo 203 , sacd dsd hdmi , troubleshooting , UDP-203 , uhd , usb

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off