OFFICIAL Sony UBP-X800 Owners Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 14 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 25382Likes

post #391 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 02:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Liked: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgtfreek View Post
I spent about 4 hours today watching 1080p HD and UHD Amazon shows and the PQ is excellent.

FWIW, I leave the blu-ray pic mode on Direct all the time.
Same. I want what's on the disc and nothing more. I don't want the player to do a thing to the image other than output what's there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpalacios91 View Post
It's not just about the 4K upscaling, it's about the image restoration it performs to improve contrast, color and clarity in the image. You could write your stand-offish comment and come off like an arrogant prick or engage with mine in a thoughtful manner.

Sure, your TV or UHD player can simply upscale the image, and your TV will most likely do the best job at upscaling, but I was under the impression you were looking to improve the picture quality of the image being displayed. Can't try to offer people some advice without them taking offense nowadays. Here you are talking about cheap HDMI cables for people buying 4K tvs and UHD players....
My comment was less stand-offish, and more about trying to shoot down this idea that an HDMI cable with a chip is worth anywhere between $60-$100 or more. It's snake oil. Always has been, and always will be. To suggest other people go out and spend that kind of money when they already have equipment capable of upscaling - better equipment than a chip in an HDMI cable, might I add - is about as absurd as saying, "Yes, you absolutely SHOULD buy that $50-$60 Monster cable at Best Buy when you pick up a new TV." It's a waste of money. This idea of 'image restoration' is preposterous, too. We're talking about Blu-ray discs and, of course, UHD... they need the help of an additional chip in an HDMI cable?

Sure.

And your position on the cheap HDMI cables from Monoprice is just as equally misguided. You seem to think that a cable that doesn't cost a lot of money means it's garbage. However, Monoprice has been in this business a loooong time. They've always been the leading online place to buy good cables at a cheap price. When you buy something at a store that goes for $20, $50, or even more money than that, you're spending money on marketing 'features' that they slapped on the packaging to trick you into thinking they're offering something more/different, and you're paying for the brand name. That's it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #392 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 02:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Liked: 614
Quote:
I spent about 4 hours today watching 1080p HD and UHD Amazon shows and the PQ is excellent.

FWIW, I leave the blu-ray pic mode on Direct all the time.
I agree. This is an excellent player, please to see something on par with the panasonic in terms of pq yet 400 dollars cheaper, with two free movies to boot! Glad I returned the panny, way to expensive for what it does
yanks1 likes this.
post #393 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 02:35 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked: 5931
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoss35 View Post
I agree. This is an excellent player, please to see something on par with the panasonic in terms of pq yet 400 dollars cheaper, with two free movies to boot! Glad I returned the panny, way to expensive for what it does
Just comparing streaming, I like the Sony better for a couple of reasons (24hz being one) like it feeling faster in the menu's.

I need to get some UHD discs under my belt too which I will be watching the first full one tonight.

XBR65A9G / XBR65A8F
Oppo UDP-203 / Sony X800M2
AVRX6500H / RP-8000F / RP-504C / RP-502S / FV15HP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #394 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 02:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
Just comparing streaming, I like the Sony better for a couple of reasons (24hz being one) like it feeling faster in the menu's.

I need to get some UHD discs under my belt too which I will be watching the first full one tonight.
I havent tested out the streaming, I just use the tv apps, but 1080p blus and uhd discs look leaps and bounds better then the sammy player, especially 1080p blus.
post #395 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 02:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
Liked: 1446
Quote:

I havent tested out the streaming, I just use the tv apps, but 1080p blus and uhd discs look leaps and bounds better then the sammy player, especially 1080p blus.
Wow that's saying something.

Media room- 65" Panasonic FZ950 OLED, Pioneer Elite VSX-90, Panasonic UBD-820 4K, Klipsch Gallery G28's, Klipsch Sub 12, Klipsch RS-52 II, Optik HD cable

Living room- Sony 4K 79XBRX900B, Onkyo RC-360,HTPC,Klipsch Reference R-62II,Rc52II,PS4
Gaming room -Panasonic ST60, PS3, Wii
post #396 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 02:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinoheat View Post
Quote:

Wow that's saying something.
IMO its true, i had the sammy for a year now and recently tried out the panny. All eyes are different and its subjective to the end user of course
post #397 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 03:02 PM

Found an odd quirk. Luke Cage player in HDR fine, went to watch an episode of Jessica JOnes (labeled HDR) and it is just UHD. Wen back to Cage, HDR kicked in fine. Not sure what that is about.

XBR65A9G / XBR65A8F
post #398 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 03:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
Liked: 1446
Quote:
IMO its true, i had the sammy for a year now and recently tried out the panny. All eyes are different and its subjective to the end user of course
That's very good news because I'm also interested in this player and have the Samsung. I was tempted on the Panasonic because I love their brand but it's still too pricey. Oppo is nice but if you can have same pic quality for less than its a no brainer.

I also prefer the look of this player oppose of the cheap looking Samsung.

Media room- 65" Panasonic FZ950 OLED, Pioneer Elite VSX-90, Panasonic UBD-820 4K, Klipsch Gallery G28's, Klipsch Sub 12, Klipsch RS-52 II, Optik HD cable

Living room- Sony 4K 79XBRX900B, Onkyo RC-360,HTPC,Klipsch Reference R-62II,Rc52II,PS4
Gaming room -Panasonic ST60, PS3, Wii
post #399 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 03:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzupeman View Post
Same. I want what's on the disc and nothing more. I don't want the player to do a thing to the image other than output what's there.

My comment was less stand-offish, and more about trying to shoot down this idea that an HDMI cable with a chip is worth anywhere between $60-$100 or more. It's snake oil. Always has been, and always will be. To suggest other people go out and spend that kind of money when they already have equipment capable of upscaling - better equipment than a chip in an HDMI cable, might I add - is about as absurd as saying, "Yes, you absolutely SHOULD buy that $50-$60 Monster cable at Best Buy when you pick up a new TV." It's a waste of money. This idea of 'image restoration' is preposterous, too. We're talking about Blu-ray discs and, of course, UHD... they need the help of an additional chip in an HDMI cable?

Sure.

And your position on the cheap HDMI cables from Monoprice is just as equally misguided. You seem to think that a cable that doesn't cost a lot of money means it's garbage. However, Monoprice has been in this business a loooong time. They've always been the leading online place to buy good cables at a cheap price. When you buy something at a store that goes for $20, $50, or even more money than that, you're spending money on marketing 'features' that they slapped on the packaging to trick you into thinking they're offering something more/different, and you're paying for the brand name. That's it.
Mate, you and I clearly are not going to agree on this point. It's fine if you feel strongly about a $50-60 cable being worthless, clearly, you have not used the product and would be unwilling to believe it works even if it was right in front of your eyes. Your closed-mindedness is your limiting factor.

Also, your last point on my perspective on cheap HDMI cables is completely wrong. 1. Because initially I did not say a "cheap" cable was useless 2. because if you cared to read through the posts you would have already seen what my perspective was in the first place. You invalidate yourself by jumping to your conclusions based purely off pre-conceived notions.

I suggest you make a more conscious effort to inform yourself before ****ting on other's opinions and suggestions on a public forum.
post #400 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 04:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Liked: 398
Quote:
Mate, you and I clearly are not going to agree on this point. It's fine if you feel strongly about a $50-60 cable being worthless, clearly, you have not used the product and would be unwilling to believe it works even if it was right in front of your eyes. Your closed-mindedness is your limiting factor.

Also, your last point on my perspective on cheap HDMI cables is completely wrong. 1. Because initially I did not say a "cheap" cable was useless 2. because if you cared to read through the posts you would have already seen what my perspective was in the first place. You invalidate yourself by jumping to your conclusions based purely off pre-conceived notions.

I suggest you make a more conscious effort to inform yourself before ****ting on other's opinions and suggestions on a public forum.
Let me make my point another way, then.

When it comes to scalers, you usually get what you pay for. There are scalers that cost hundreds of dollars... hell, even thousands. Then we have the scalers that are a major component of the players we buy... and the televisions.

But that $60 HDMI cable. That's going to work magic?
post #401 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 04:53 PM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:

When it comes to scalers, you usually get what you pay for. There are scalers that cost hundreds of dollars... hell, even thousands. Then we have the scalers that are a major component of the players we buy... and the televisions.

I understand your point, and I have not been contesting it. The TV should be left to do the scaling under normal circumstances. This cable, however, is not a gimmick. Like I said initially, I wasn't only speaking to the 4K upscaling feature of the cable, and obviously if you ONLY want to upscale the image then this cable is a waste on the potential consumer. It is not a waste, however, if you take into account what the cable advertises it can do. Don't take it from me, refer to the following: http://blog.son-video.com/en/2016/12...seille-mcable/

Contextual analysis
The Marseille mCable’s particularity lies in its analysis of absolutely all pixels to be processed in each image. Such a task – unthinkable a few years ago – is made possible by the power of the Marseille VTV-1222 processor. Each pixel is thus processed according to its context and, as such, does not receive the same enhancement.

Recovery
As we mentioned earlier, the compression ratio used for video diffusion is lossy and generates artifacts (blockiness, ringing) not only in the color gradient, but also along outlines where contrast is greatest. The Marseille mCable automatically eliminates these artifacts.

Enhancement
Colorimetry and contrast are automatically enhanced according to the coding of colors handled by the associated television or video projector.
post #402 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 05:03 PM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 2166 Post(s)
Liked: 1150
Would you guys be willing to take this cable pissing contest to a PM so I can safely subscribe to this thread that I'd otherwise be interested in?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Nima, CURX8, tkusterb and 2 others like this.
post #403 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 05:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1151 Post(s)
Liked: 718
Quote:
Quote:

I find that the monoprice cables are fine for the high end home theater equipment that we all are using. Although you need to get the ones that are specifically for 4K! The more expensive cables are no better or worse in my opinion! The cables from monster and the premium brands have the same specifications as the monoprice ones of the same caliber. They may be using different materials in manufacturing and maybe that's the cost difference! Otherwise I have not personally seen a difference in the performance of a $15 monoprice cable over an $89 double mocha chocolate autoquest cable, of the same lengths and specifications! lol sorry about the sarcasm but that's my opinion unless you are buying a cable that's 50 or more feet you should not pay more $50, 60, 70 for one cable! you wanna compare the cables your cable company provides you or one from radio shack than I would agree pay for a better cable cause I have had plenty of those fail me! Btw this is an off topic issue as the moderator will tell lol talk about the player itself just my two cents lol
post #404 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 05:38 PM

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMartin56 View Post
Would you guys be willing to take this cable pissing contest to a PM so I can safely subscribe to this thread that I'd otherwise be interested in?

Tapatalk (and online) has a feature to ignore users from whom you don't want to view posts. Click their username then the 3 dots to ignore/block on Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cTwining and yanks1 like this.
post #405 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 05:38 PM

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMartin56 View Post

+1

post #406 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 05:40 PM

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 28
OFFICIAL Sony UBP-X800 Owners Thread

Has only one person actually confirmed the Amazon app isn't HDR? This is important for me as I have a Vizio P series with Chromecast. If it is indeed non-HDR right now, has anyone confirmed with Sony an update is coming soon?

post #407 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 05:50 PM

So I received my unit on Friday and I've had the weekend to run it through its paces. For comparison I had a Samsung 8500 before it. Compared to the 8500, the Sony is in my opinion, a worthwhile upgrade. The picture is noticeably better, and I don't think it's placebo. This is especially true with regular 1080p bluray. The picture is sharper and has less noise. And the fact that it doesn't have red smear is worth the upgrade in itself. The build quality is much better than the Samsung, plus I couldn't stand the damn curve of the 8500 lol. It's also much quieter than the 8500, and faster. The apps are a little better on the 8500, but the only ones that I really used were Netflix and Amazon, both of which are available on the Sony. I haven't tried the Amazon app, and from what I've heard it doesn't do HDR yet. Not a big deal since the built Amazon app on my 65B6 does. Overall, I am extremely happy that I bought the Sony. I have a friend that is going to bring his Oppo over this week so we can do a comparison of the two. I highly recommend this unit, especially if you own the Samsung.

aaronwt likes this.
post #408 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 06:54 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Anyone that picked up this player using it with a Samsung KS8000 series TV? I have to decide whether I am gonna swap out my K8500 for another or go to the Sony. I love Sony players and all my other blu players are Sony but I wanna just make sure it plays nice with my TV before I pony up the extra $$$(which the 2 free movies will help ease my mind about). I know that sounds weird but I know each set is different and I have read of other players having banding and other issues when paired to certain TV's. I read the Panasonic is even updating to add a 10-bit output mode so I am just hoping the X800 will play nicely with my Tv and receiver.

Sony XBR-65X930E (w/luminoodle)/Sony UBP-X700/Apple TV 4K/PS4 Pro/Xbox One X
Denon AVR-X6200W(Surround/Height)/Emotiva XPA-3(L/C/R)/AC Infinity Aircom T8 x2
DefTech SM 65 x3(L/C/R)/DefTech PM 1000 x4(Surround)/DefTech DI5.5R x4(Atmos/DTS X)
SVS PC-2000 x2(Subs)/Panamax M4300-PM(Main) & MD2(Subs)/Logitech Harmony Elite

Last edited by aKa DaShiznit; 03-05-2017 at 06:58 PM.
post #409 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 07:14 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Can the UBP-X800 be modded to be region free for Blu-rays and dvd's?
post #410 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 08:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Any thoughts on how this new 4K player compares to last years Sony UHP-H1 ? I own it. Looks very similar in build and weight.

Been super impressed how 1080p BD's look upconverted to 4K on my Sony 75x940c TV. Curious how this does...
post #411 of 9757 Old 03-05-2017, 10:33 PM

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott M View Post
I ended up using the original remote that came with the player to help the Harmony app identify the device's remote codes. I still needed to manually add about half a dozen commands, but the Harmony remote seems to work fine.
Are you saying your Harmony remote can distinguish between your S6500 and X800? I have a S6700 and would prefer a X800 to the Samsung K8500 for UHD. But unless they respond to discrete commands was troubled how I would have them function independently.
post #412 of 9757 Old 03-06-2017, 05:56 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
Liked: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpfe8851 View Post
Are you saying your Harmony remote can distinguish between your S6500 and X800? I have a S6700 and would prefer a X800 to the Samsung K8500 for UHD. But unless they respond to discrete commands was troubled how I would have them function independently.
No, that's not what I meant. The X800 is the only Sony component in the equipment rack in my main home theater. All I meant was that since there was no Sony UBP-X800 model in the Harmony database, I used the method within the Harmony configuration application of using the remote from the X800 to identify the proper IR codes for that device. As part of the setup for a new device, the Harmony app asks you if you have the original remote control if it cannot find the model you've entered during setup. Just follow the instructions within the app to setup the device in this manner.

Many manufacturers do have multiple IR code sets for their devices, allowing you to have multiple devices from the same manufacturer in your equipment rack without any conflicts. Changing to a IR code set different from the default is a two-step process: (1) change the OEM remote to transmit one of the alternate code sets, and (2) change the source component to receive that same alternate code set.

I glanced through the X800's manual, and I see no mention of the ability to change to an alternate IR code set for this device. You may want to check the manual for your S6700 to see if that device has such an ability. I have never needed to do this with a Sony device, so I do not know if they provide multiple IR code sets. I have done this for Panasonic devices, as until recently I had both a Panny BD player and Panny DVD recorder in my main HT -- and at one time also had a Panny DVD player. I changed the DVD recorder to code set 2, and then configured that device to use the same code set 2 on my Harmony remote through the Harmony app. I know Oppo supports multiple IR code sets, too.

Last edited by Scott M; 03-06-2017 at 06:00 AM.
post #413 of 9757 Old 03-06-2017, 06:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
Liked: 1816
Quote:
Found an odd quirk. Luke Cage player in HDR fine, went to watch an episode of Jessica JOnes (labeled HDR) and it is just UHD. Wen back to Cage, HDR kicked in fine. Not sure what that is about.
Was it episode 1 of Jessica Jones? Try another episode. For some reason, that one lost HDR. I told Netflix about it awhile ago, but it seems they haven't fixed it yet. If you go into Viewing Activity from Your Account, you can Report a Problem for specific episodes.
aaronwt likes this.
post #414 of 9757 Old 03-06-2017, 06:32 AM
UHD Addict

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8952 Post(s)
Liked: 5731
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpippel View Post
Way to go Sony! Why they would spec anything other gigabit ethernet on a player of this caliber in 2017 is beyond me. Lame.
Not sure what you would use a gigabit connection for. All the streaming services use low bitrate streams. Heck, the top UHD streams only average 16Mb/s. Many streaming devices only have a 100BT connection. It's certainly not unusual.

49TB unRAID1a--53TB unRAID2--70TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #415 of 9757 Old 03-06-2017, 06:48 AM
UHD Addict

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8952 Post(s)
Liked: 5731
Quote:
I understand your point, and I have not been contesting it. The TV should be left to do the scaling under normal circumstances. This cable, however, is not a gimmick...........
In the US the SEIKI 4K UPSCALING CABLE uses the identical tech as the cable you posted(They licensed the tech from Marseille). It's been out since 2014. If the X800 was a 2K player then a cable like this might make more sense. I don't even use my Darbee Darblets in my 4K setup.

Still not sure when I will pull the trigger on the X800. But the comments about an improvement over the Sammy UHD BD player are certainly encouraging. I'll need to get the X800 soon so I can sell the Sammy for a decent price.

49TB unRAID1a--53TB unRAID2--70TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

Last edited by aaronwt; 03-06-2017 at 06:55 AM.
post #416 of 9757 Old 03-06-2017, 07:00 AM

Ran into a few bumps yesterday streaming.

Sometimes when coming out of Netflix HDR, the app or player locked and caused a power cycle because home seemed not to work. I did figure out that hitting stop when watching the flick instead of return/back seemed to be reliable.

Amazon failed to load a couple of times and just gave a black screen. I then swapped over to the Panny 900 and Amazon worked fine, so not sure on that one either. PQ is very good on the apps.

XBR65A9G / XBR65A8F
post #417 of 9757 Old 03-06-2017, 07:21 AM

OFFICIAL Sony UBP-X800 Owners Thread

Is the timeframe to get the email for the movie code accurate? Registered mine on Friday and said 2-4 business days. Just inquiring if anyone got their's faster or if it's about right. Thanks!

CaptinCrunch likes this.

Last edited by roque13; 03-06-2017 at 07:34 AM.
post #418 of 9757 Old 03-06-2017, 07:21 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by aKa DaShiznit View Post
Anyone that picked up this player using it with a Samsung KS8000 series TV? I have to decide whether I am gonna swap out my K8500 for another or go to the Sony. I love Sony players and all my other blu players are Sony but I wanna just make sure it plays nice with my TV before I pony up the extra $$$(which the 2 free movies will help ease my mind about). I know that sounds weird but I know each set is different and I have read of other players having banding and other issues when paired to certain TV's. I read the Panasonic is even updating to add a 10-bit output mode so I am just hoping the X800 will play nicely with my Tv and receiver.
I have a 55" KS8000 and the x800 and everything works great. I am running it through a Denon X2300w all connected with Monoprice 4K certified cables. The player offered a very noticeable upgrade in PQ and SQ over the XB1s I was previously using. Definitely recommend picking this player up and giving it a go.
post #419 of 9757 Old 03-06-2017, 07:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1953 Post(s)
Liked: 1145
Quote:
Ran into a few bumps yesterday streaming.

Sometimes when coming out of Netflix HDR, the app or player locked and caused a power cycle because home seemed not to work. I did figure out that hitting stop when watching the flick instead of return/back seemed to be reliable.

Amazon failed to load a couple of times and just gave a black screen. I then swapped over to the Panny 900 and Amazon worked fine, so not sure on that one either. PQ is very good on the apps.
I think those are software bugs that im sure Sony will be able to iron out after a few updates. Two things that helped me with these issues on my older Sony player is one turn Off the HDMI connection with the TV and Receiver and turn off Quick start, so that the player starts from full reboot every time. Keep those impressions coming!

Best,
Main Living Room: Samsung 65 KS9800 + Denon X4500H 11.1 + Sony UBP-X800 + PS4
Other Living Room: Panasonic Plasma 55 + Onkyo Home Theater System 5.1 + PS3
Discs For SALE : 4Ks And 2Ks!

Last edited by b0rnarian; 03-06-2017 at 07:45 AM.
post #420 of 9757 Old 03-06-2017, 07:37 AM

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
Quote:
I understand your point, and I have not been contesting it. The TV should be left to do the scaling under normal circumstances. This cable, however, is not a gimmick...........
In the US the SEIKI 4K UPSCALING CABLE uses the identical tech as the cable you posted(They licensed the tech from Marseille). It's been out since 2014. If the X800 was a 2K player then a cable like this might make more sense. I don't even use my Darbee Darblets in my 4K setup.

Still not sure when I will pull the trigger on the X800. But the comments about an improvement over the Sammy UHD BD player are certainly encouraging. I'll need to get the X800 soon so I can sell the Sammy for a decent price.
the Darbee won't pass 4k
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
4kupscale , 5040 , dsf , Epson , problem , Sony , sony ubp-x800 , streaming music , surround decode , ubp-ux80 , ubp-x1000es , x800

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page