OFFICIAL Sony UBP-X800 Owners Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 264 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 25396Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #7891 of 9847 Old 04-19-2018, 03:27 PM
Advanced Member
 
PJL99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 823
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
Liked: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunPin View Post
A recent update to the Netflix app seems to have brought back DD+. Yay!

Can anyone else confirm?
Confirming that Netlix is still DD5.1, not DD+. Verified by also using the Vudu app through my Denon AVR, which shows DD+ for Vudu but not Netflix.
PJL99 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7892 of 9847 Old 04-19-2018, 06:00 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 119
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Okay my 800 just cut off and basically reset itself to default settings for no reason. I lost all my apps and settings. Has this happened to anyone else?
chrisk114 is offline  
post #7893 of 9847 Old 04-19-2018, 06:22 PM
Advanced Member
 
Kai Winters's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Northern NY
Posts: 670
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 166
The saga continues.
I received an email from Sony today notifying me that they have shipped a brand new...their words...X800 to me via FedEx and provided a tracking number.
Checked on the tracking and it is scheduled to be delivered...tomorrow...holy moly...imagine that...gob smacked for sure.
Hopefully I'll be switching out the old and installing the new 800 tomorrow.
More to follow...
aflorida likes this.

TV: Samsung 60KS8000, AVR: Marantz SR5011, Speakers: front/Paradigm Prestige 15B bookshelf, center/Paradigm Prestige 45C, surround/Paradigm Atom, sub/SVS SB3000, DVD: LG UBK 90 UHD DVD Player, Remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate Home
Kai Winters is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7894 of 9847 Old 04-19-2018, 06:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,074
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1750 Post(s)
Liked: 1064
It's a funny player for sure. I watched Sully 4k all the way through tonight without a hint of an issue. I get hiccups every now and then but nothing as bad as some people get around here. Luck of the draw I guess.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Hetfieldjames is offline  
post #7895 of 9847 Old 04-20-2018, 09:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Mr.G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sconi
Posts: 6,418
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1326 Post(s)
Liked: 1707
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJL99 View Post
Confirming that Netlix is still DD5.1, not DD+. Verified by also using the Vudu app through my Denon AVR, which shows DD+ for Vudu but not Netflix.
+1
aflorida likes this.

All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten Movies
Mr.G is offline  
post #7896 of 9847 Old 04-20-2018, 09:49 AM
Member
 
Legit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 52
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 3
I am getting really bad "snow" or extra pixels that look like snow on every single HDR disc I have. I have switched cables and inputs, no change.
Running to a 930e TV.
Just a bad unit? I searched this thread for but didn't quite find what I was looking for.

7 cycle gas dryer and a 12 speed blender
Legit is offline  
post #7897 of 9847 Old 04-20-2018, 11:11 AM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 35,956
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9312 Post(s)
Liked: 5997
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan_h View Post
Not seeing it on my end. But I have never seen the Netflix app output DD+. I have only seen it converted it to high bit rate DD.
The same here. I have never seen DD+ from Netflix on my near launch X800. It has always sent out 640Kbps DD from Netflix. While Vudu and Amazon have always sent DD+. And it makes no sense why Sony does this. They do the same thing with their 2018 UHD BD player too.

53TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is online now  
post #7898 of 9847 Old 04-20-2018, 12:15 PM
Advanced Member
 
Todd Scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Posts: 928
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
The same here. I have never seen DD+ from Netflix on my near launch X800. It has always sent out 640Kbps DD from Netflix. While Vudu and Amazon have always sent DD+. And it makes no sense why Sony does this. They do the same thing with their 2018 UHD BD player too.
The Netflix app on Sony Android TV's gives you DD+ over the HDMI/ARC port but not the X800 app. Try and figure that one out!
aaronwt likes this.
Todd Scott is offline  
post #7899 of 9847 Old 04-20-2018, 01:28 PM
Member
 
Legit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 52
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legit View Post
I am getting really bad "snow" or extra pixels that look like snow on every single HDR disc I have. I have switched cables and inputs, no change.
Running to a 930e TV.
Just a bad unit? I searched this thread for but didn't quite find what I was looking for.
Anyone? I've spent hours looking for a solution. Tried different inputs, different certified cables, different discs, tried all the settings, switched every setting I could off on the 930e, bypassed my Denon. No changes what-so-ever.

7 cycle gas dryer and a 12 speed blender
Legit is offline  
post #7900 of 9847 Old 04-20-2018, 01:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 682
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legit View Post
Anyone? I've spent hours looking for a solution. Tried different inputs, different certified cables, different discs, tried all the settings, switched every setting I could off on the 930e, bypassed my Denon. No changes what-so-ever.
Can't say that I've had issues like this, or any other issues for that matter. Player is smooth and operates as intended.
Legit likes this.
KSpan is online now  
post #7901 of 9847 Old 04-20-2018, 04:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
Kai Winters's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Northern NY
Posts: 670
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 166
My replacement 800 arrived today via FedEx as Sony and FedEx said it would.
I've already replaced the old one and set up/tested the new one. No problems at all thus far except it wouldn't check for updates saying a wifi issue but it was connected to my wifi network already so I'll try again later.
I didn't check to see what the current software was so it may already be up to date.
I tested it with "Martian" in 4k...started quickly and played well as I tested it by switching from one scene to another.
We are going to watch "Martian" tonight so it will get a good work out.
I'm hoping all will be well and I can enjoy the quality of this player as it should be enjoyed.
aaronwt, aflorida and roadscum like this.

TV: Samsung 60KS8000, AVR: Marantz SR5011, Speakers: front/Paradigm Prestige 15B bookshelf, center/Paradigm Prestige 45C, surround/Paradigm Atom, sub/SVS SB3000, DVD: LG UBK 90 UHD DVD Player, Remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate Home
Kai Winters is offline  
post #7902 of 9847 Old 04-20-2018, 08:19 PM
Advanced Member
 
paligap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 573
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Can the x800 play DSD multi-channel files(.dsf) from a USB hard drive like my Oppo 103D can?

Sony XBR-75X940D
Oppo BDP-103D
Denon X4200W
Custom UFW-15 (2)
Rocket RS850 (2), Rocket Bigfoot Center, Rocket RSS300 (2), Rocket RS250MKII (4)
paligap is offline  
post #7903 of 9847 Old 04-21-2018, 01:05 AM
Member
 
Theetjuh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 72
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by paligap View Post
Can the x800 play DSD multi-channel files(.dsf) from a USB hard drive like my Oppo 103D can?
Yes it can!

Sony KD-65X8505C • Onkyo TX-RZ820 • Q Acoustics F:2050i C:2000Ci R:2020i S:2070Si
Vero 4K (OSMC) • Nvidia Shield (2017) • Sony UBP-X800 • Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Theetjuh is online now  
post #7904 of 9847 Old 04-21-2018, 04:44 AM
Member
 
CharlieU's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 170
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Scott View Post
The Netflix app on Sony Android TV's gives you DD+ over the HDMI/ARC port but not the X800 app. Try and figure that one out!
Two different operating systems, two different apps. The Netflix app has to be coded for each different OS and some operating systems may support more features than others.
CharlieU is offline  
post #7905 of 9847 Old 04-21-2018, 05:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
BGLeduc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 5,879
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2652 Post(s)
Liked: 2521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Winters View Post
My replacement 800 arrived today via FedEx as Sony and FedEx said it would.
I've already replaced the old one and set up/tested the new one. No problems at all thus far except it wouldn't check for updates saying a wifi issue but it was connected to my wifi network already so I'll try again later.
I didn't check to see what the current software was so it may already be up to date.
I tested it with "Martian" in 4k...started quickly and played well as I tested it by switching from one scene to another.
We are going to watch "Martian" tonight so it will get a good work out.
I'm hoping all will be well and I can enjoy the quality of this player as it should be enjoyed.
In my experience, you will get that error if the FW is already up to date. The App updates always work, and the network test is always OK, so I can only speculate that it’s a bug that Sony does not want to correct. The FW has not been updated since last September, IIRC, so odds are your new player is already up to date.
Kai Winters likes this.

Last edited by BGLeduc; 04-21-2018 at 07:22 PM.
BGLeduc is online now  
post #7906 of 9847 Old 04-21-2018, 05:55 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 6
I have not had problems with playing disks, but streaming has been a PITA. When trying to stream a 4k title like Jessica Jones from Netflix, it will play the first episode, but when it tries to autoplay the next episode it *usually* will drop the picture. The sound continues, but my Sony TV will pop up a "No device connected" message onto the screen. The screen then typically becomes that fuzz/snow like from an old tube tv.

Someone had suggested it might be the 24p setting on the X800, but changing that did not result in an improvement. Also checked cables, but considering that this problem doesn't always happen, and that Netflix will play the first episode...

Anyone have any ideas why two Sony products don't seem to want to play well together? Should I be looking into a return/replacement? Thanks.

Sony XBR75x940D
Marantz NR1606
Sony UBP X800
Xbox One
kbbfooz is offline  
post #7907 of 9847 Old 04-21-2018, 06:30 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New York City
Posts: 710
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
Liked: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisk114 View Post
Okay my 800 just cut off and basically reset itself to default settings for no reason. I lost all my apps and settings. Has this happened to anyone else?
this same thing happened to me once early on with the 800 (I bought it when first released)..I dont know why it did this...it returned back to default settings...annoying...but it never happened again...so far.....

Last edited by aflorida; 04-21-2018 at 06:35 AM.
aflorida is offline  
post #7908 of 9847 Old 04-21-2018, 08:14 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Red face Purely anecdotal update #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete999Tete View Post
Purely anecdotal, but I haven't experienced a freeze since I turned off "Remote Start" and "Auto Home Network Access Permission" from the Network Settings, and "Software Update Notification" from System Settings. Of course, I could experience another freeze tonight, but my current theory is that something unrelated to playback kicks off causing the processor to lock up until the situation is resolved (via a restart). By turning off any options which would tell the player to listen on a network port, or contact a remote server, I am hoping I will avoid further freezes. You may want to give that a try instead of disconnecting the internet, at least it would move my sample-size to 2. :-)
I set the above settings on Friday April 13th. 8 straight days, zero freezes. Far too early to claim victory, but Netflix, which froze in each and every movie prior to making these changes, has worked flawlessly since the 13th. It even went episode to episode without issue last night watching HDR / 4K "Lost in Space".
Pete999Tete is offline  
post #7909 of 9847 Old 04-21-2018, 08:27 AM
Advanced Member
 
paligap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 573
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theetjuh View Post
Yes it can!
Awesome. Thanks!

Sony XBR-75X940D
Oppo BDP-103D
Denon X4200W
Custom UFW-15 (2)
Rocket RS850 (2), Rocket Bigfoot Center, Rocket RSS300 (2), Rocket RS250MKII (4)
paligap is offline  
post #7910 of 9847 Old 04-21-2018, 08:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,074
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1750 Post(s)
Liked: 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete999Tete View Post
I set the above settings on Friday April 13th. 8 straight days, zero freezes. Far too early to claim victory, but Netflix, which froze in each and every movie prior to making these changes, has worked flawlessly since the 13th. It even went episode to episode without issue last night watching HDR / 4K "Lost in Space".
Does turning off "Auto start" make the X800 slow? Does it make it annoyingly slow?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Hetfieldjames is offline  
post #7911 of 9847 Old 04-21-2018, 12:18 PM
Advanced Member
 
bradman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 736
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbbfooz View Post
I have not had problems with playing disks, but streaming has been a PITA. When trying to stream a 4k title like Jessica Jones from Netflix, it will play the first episode, but when it tries to autoplay the next episode it *usually* will drop the picture. The sound continues, but my Sony TV will pop up a "No device connected" message onto the screen. The screen then typically becomes that fuzz/snow like from an old tube tv.

Someone had suggested it might be the 24p setting on the X800, but changing that did not result in an improvement. Also checked cables, but considering that this problem doesn't always happen, and that Netflix will play the first episode...

Anyone have any ideas why two Sony products don't seem to want to play well together? Should I be looking into a return/replacement? Thanks.
Could be a new HDMI handshake when cueing up the next episode that is the problem, it can happen when switching between the annoying auto previews and back, etc.
Changing out cables may or may not help in this instance.
PJL99 likes this.
bradman is offline  
post #7912 of 9847 Old 04-21-2018, 12:19 PM
Advanced Member
 
bradman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 736
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
Does turning off "Auto start" make the X800 slow? Does it make it annoyingly slow?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Not for me, ymmv.
bradman is offline  
post #7913 of 9847 Old 04-21-2018, 07:18 PM
Advanced Member
 
RKSKYDANCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 690
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 151
youtube app quit working?

The youtube app quit working on my brothers new X800 BD player. Anyone else have this problem or Knows what the probem could be?

It still works on my Sony UHP-H1 player.

(Living Room) Sony XBR-65X900E 4K TV, Sony UBP-X800 4K BD player, Pioneer SC-LX502, Def Tech BP9020's, A90 atmos, CS-9040 C and Di 5.5R surrounds

(Garage) Sherwood RX-4105 Receiver, Samsung DVD/CD player, Klipsch 2.5 med oak speakers
RKSKYDANCER is offline  
post #7914 of 9847 Old 04-21-2018, 08:44 PM
Member
 
Legit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 52
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Strange snowy pixels only using UHD disc and digital

Hello everyone. I have a Sony XBR65X930e, paired with a UDP-800 and a Denon 3400.
Every time I try to watch a blu-ray I get really bad snow/moving pixels. This happens when I stream through Vudu or Movies anywhere and BR player.
It does not do it on Amazon HDR or any other source. Just blu-ray material.
I have been active in both the 930e and 800 threads and no one seems to know.
Is this just the formatting of today's discs? Is my 930e not processing HDR signals right? Am I missing a setting? I tried enhanced and non enhanced on HDMI 2-3.
Bypassed Denon, new certified cables, but since it happens streaming, I figured it was not cables.
Again, only blu-ray, purchased digital UHD and redeemed blu-ray codes this happens to. Does it a touch on DV now that I think about it, but not near as bad. We're talking snowy faces and black backgrounds looking like ants crawling around.
Netflix 4k, Amazon HDR, Youtube 4k, all look fantastic

7 cycle gas dryer and a 12 speed blender

Last edited by Legit; 04-21-2018 at 09:43 PM.
Legit is offline  
post #7915 of 9847 Old 04-21-2018, 10:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Seryl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: The River House
Posts: 314
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKSKYDANCER View Post
The youtube app quit working on my brothers new X800 BD player. Anyone else have this problem or Knows what the probem could be?

It still works on my Sony UHP-H1 player.
It's happened to a lot people. If you start reading from page 260 of this thread you will find the reports. I think the solution was to reinitialize personal information.
Seryl is offline  
post #7916 of 9847 Old 04-22-2018, 05:57 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New York City
Posts: 710
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
Liked: 220
For anyone having YOU TUBE problems on their player....

For anyone having YOU TUBE problems on their player....
Since some people don't go back and read earlier posts......
I have re-posted my earlier post that has helped many members restoring YOU TUBE to their players:

Great news!
I said to myself let me first try on my 800 player:
Setup > Resetting > Initialize Personal Information
There are (2) choices to be found here:
(1) choice will RESET TO FACTORY DEFAULT SETTINGS
and (1) choice will just INITIALIZE PERSONAL INFORMATION
BEFORE I attempt the dreaded RE-setting of all my setttings BACK to FACTORY DEFAULT and re-entering all my settings (a pain!!!) I said to myself let me choose first to just INITIALIZE PERSONAL INFORMATION first to see if that works to restore YOU TUBE on my 800
Because I believe all I had to do is get back to re-starting my YOU TUBE app with the code it gives you to sign on with my laptop to activate your YOU TUBE acct.
And it worked!
YOU TUBE is back on my 800 WITHOUT the dreaded re-setting of all my settings/restoring it to FACTORY DEFAULTS.
All my settings remained and YOU TUBE is back!!! (and that includes YOU TUBE videos in 4K and HDR on such YOU TUBE channels as "The HDR Channel" and "Future,etc")
The only thing I noticed I have the "older" YOU TUBE version (I had a newer YOU TUBE version that I was just getting familiar with when this dreaded fiasco appeared this week)...now I have YOU TUBE back but the "earlier" version.
aflorida is offline  
post #7917 of 9847 Old 04-22-2018, 12:14 PM
Member
 
rajdori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 190
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I want to use my Sony Blu-ray Player x800 to cast Tidal from app on Android phone. But it does not appear on casting options from tidal app on Android. Sony documentation says that this Blu-ray Player supports Chromecast. Is there any way to cast Tidal to ubp-x800. Thanks in advance.
rajdori is offline  
post #7918 of 9847 Old 04-22-2018, 01:46 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
Does turning off "Auto start" make the X800 slow? Does it make it annoyingly slow?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Hi, no. I did not turn off Auto Start, I turned off Remote Start which according to the manual "allows you to turn on the player by a device linked via a network". Since I will never use this functionality, it seemed pointless to me to have the player listen on a network port for a signal it will never receive.

There is a different feature called "Quick Start Mode", I have left that on.
Pete999Tete is offline  
post #7919 of 9847 Old 04-23-2018, 08:38 AM
Senior Member
 
steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 225
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonok View Post
Sony support had me do a reset a few months ago and I haven't had a single issue since.
I'm having similar lockup problems. How do you do a reset?

Steve
steveknj is offline  
post #7920 of 9847 Old 04-23-2018, 08:48 AM
Senior Member
 
steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 225
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete999Tete View Post
I set the above settings on Friday April 13th. 8 straight days, zero freezes. Far too early to claim victory, but Netflix, which froze in each and every movie prior to making these changes, has worked flawlessly since the 13th. It even went episode to episode without issue last night watching HDR / 4K "Lost in Space".
So the question is, is it ALL of these settings? Did you try one at a time and see if that fixes it? Are you issues just streaming or is it discs as well? In my case, I haven't had issues with streaming (but I rarely use the unit for streaming as I have other options), but with discs just quitting, going to a black screen and then back to the main menu and having to go back to the disc to play (lucky has auto resume). I watched the latest Star Wars over the weekend and it did this no less than 4 times. I'm ready to call Sony, but if i can avoid that and have other ways to fix, I'm all ears.

Steve
steveknj is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
4kupscale , 5040 , dsf , Epson , problem , Sony , sony ubp-x800 , streaming music , surround decode , ubp-ux80 , ubp-x1000es , x800

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off