Official OPPO UDP-205 UHD Blu-ray Player Owner's Thread - Page 223 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4120Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #6661 of 6799 Old 05-24-2019, 12:31 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hello, I have a question regarding my oppo 205 DRC control, I have been into setup menu and switched it on in order to reduce the loud sections on bluray & DVD and am not sure if this
is going to make any changes to CD playback, which I would like to remain the same. My audio out goes from coaxial into a seperate DAC if this info helps.
66deg is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6662 of 6799 Old 05-24-2019, 04:49 AM
One-Man Content Creator
 
wmcclain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 24,425
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4576 Post(s)
Liked: 4416
Quote:
Originally Posted by couchfungus View Post
Has anyone here looked at the analog outputs of a UDP-205 with a scope?
There is a three part test series starting here:

http://archimago.blogspot.com/2018/0...-1-output.html

-Bill

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier | 1980s | 1990s | Combined reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
Unofficial OPPO FAQS: UDP-203 | BDP-103 | BDP-93 | BDP-83 | BDP-80    
wmcclain is online now  
post #6663 of 6799 Old 05-24-2019, 04:52 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
BillP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: PA
Posts: 14,601
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
Liked: 436
couchfungus, I undersand your concern. But if it's out of the range of human hearing, and the 205 sounds great (the most important test), then who cares? Name another option (player or DAC) for serious music listening at the original 205 price point that sounds better (I have seen posts claiming that DAC X sounds better, but always at much higher price).
Bill Mac likes this.
BillP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6664 of 6799 Old 05-24-2019, 06:02 AM
Advanced Member
 
meli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ridgewood, NJ
Posts: 626
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by couchfungus View Post
Has anyone here looked at the analog outputs of a UDP-205 with a scope?...

I know there's some measurements here:
https://www.audiosciencereview.com/f...d-player.3660/
meli is online now  
post #6665 of 6799 Old 05-24-2019, 10:06 PM
Member
 
couchfungus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 49
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Yes, I've seen the scope and analyzer traces in the online reviews of the UDP-205. But note that those results are bandwidth limited and/or made at high signal levels. The scope traces in my post are showing oscillation at high frequencies and low amplitudes.

Do artifacts like this affect the sound quality? I don't know. My Oppo is mostly used as a DAC for music listening, and my speakers are very revealing. The system sounds great, but perhaps it might perform a bit better without the HF garbage on the line outputs. When I put a scope on other well-designed audio components, or my own designs, I don't see stuff like this.

Today, I did a bit more investigating, disconnecting the Oppo from all other components, trying different cables, all the input modes. The oscillations appears only on the headphone jack and the left channel stereo RCA connector. The stereo right channel and multi-channel outputs are clean. This makes me think that there is a defect. A marginally unstable op-amp? A flaw in a ground connection or shield that is letting in noise from the switching power supply or digital circuits?

I'll contact Oppo service, and see what they say.
linger63 likes this.

Sony XBR-65A1E, Panasonic TC-P58VT25, Apple TV 4K, Oppo UDP-205, Counterpoint SA-3000, Linn Sondek LP12, Ekos, Aragon 4004 Mk II, Acoustat 3, beer

Last edited by couchfungus; 05-25-2019 at 11:11 AM.
couchfungus is offline  
post #6666 of 6799 Old 05-26-2019, 06:04 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bill Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14,463
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2206 Post(s)
Liked: 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by couchfungus View Post
Yes, I've seen the scope and analyzer traces in the online reviews of the UDP-205. But note that those results are bandwidth limited and/or made at high signal levels. The scope traces in my post are showing oscillation at high frequencies and low amplitudes.

Do artifacts like this affect the sound quality? I don't know. My Oppo is mostly used as a DAC for music listening, and my speakers are very revealing. The system sounds great, but perhaps it might perform a bit better without the HF garbage on the line outputs. When I put a scope on other well-designed audio components, or my own designs, I don't see stuff like this.

Today, I did a bit more investigating, disconnecting the Oppo from all other components, trying different cables, all the input modes. The oscillations appears only on the headphone jack and the left channel stereo RCA connector. The stereo right channel and multi-channel outputs are clean. This makes me think that there is a defect. A marginally unstable op-amp? A flaw in a ground connection or shield that is letting in noise from the switching power supply or digital circuits?

I'll contact Oppo service, and see what they say.
If you are unable to determine if the "artifacts" effect overall SQ then I'd say it's a non issue. It seems that the issue you found is most likely inaudible. Listening to music with the XLR analog outputs of my 205 sounds excellent to me. Not concerned in the least.

Bill

My SACD collection and HRAudio.net Library, getting larger as my wallet gets smaller ;-).

Emotiva XMC-1, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE (preamp), SX-500s, ST-500, ST-250, Marantz SA-10, Oppo UDP-205, UDP-203, BDP-105, BDP-103, BDP-93, BDP-83, Panasonic TC-P60GT50, Panamax 5100EX, Salk HT2-TLs, Salk 1801b center, Salk 1801TL (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Bill Mac is online now  
post #6667 of 6799 Old 05-27-2019, 09:14 AM
Advanced Member
 
mdanderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Garland,Tx.
Posts: 675
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Anyone have a suggestion for Region free bluray players to go along with my Oppo 205? I am seeing more and more region 2 bluray movies that I would like to have. I know people have their Oppos modified to play all regions, but I am a bit unsure about trusting a company to do that. By the way I love my Oppo 205-best player I have ever had. Thanks.

Paradigm Studio 20v5-fronts
Paradigm Studio CC-490v5-center
Paradigm Studio 10v5- side surrounds,Monitor surround 3v7-bck surr
Oppo UDP-205/LG 65C6 OLED
Outlaw 976 prepro/ Emotiva BasX A-700amp/PSA 15S sub
mdanderson is offline  
post #6668 of 6799 Old 05-27-2019, 10:03 AM
Read the FAQ!
 
Bob Pariseau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 35,226
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5795 Post(s)
Liked: 8267
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdanderson View Post
Anyone have a suggestion for Region free bluray players to go along with my Oppo 205? I am seeing more and more region 2 bluray movies that I would like to have. I know people have their Oppos modified to play all regions, but I am a bit unsure about trusting a company to do that. By the way I love my Oppo 205-best player I have ever had. Thanks.
You can install it yourself. The Region Free 3rd party hardware mods for Blu-Ray work fine and have been problem-free for years. If you are nervous about doing the internal install version (inside the player lid) you can get the version that plugs into a USB socket in the player back panel. Works the same but you tie up one socket for it.

See Bill’s FAQ— linked at the top of the first post of the 203 owners thread.
—Bob

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
Bob Pariseau is offline  
post #6669 of 6799 Old 05-27-2019, 12:45 PM
Advanced Member
 
mdanderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Garland,Tx.
Posts: 675
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
You can install it yourself. The Region Free 3rd party hardware mods for Blu-Ray work fine and have been problem-free for years. If you are nervous about doing the internal install version (inside the player lid) you can get the version that plugs into a USB socket in the player back panel. Works the same but you tie up one socket for it.

See Bill’s FAQ— linked at the top of the first post of the 203 owners thread.
—Bob
Thanks so much Bob for the info. It looks like the external kit just plugs into a USB port and the other end into the RS232 port. Correct me if I am mistaken. Thanks.

Paradigm Studio 20v5-fronts
Paradigm Studio CC-490v5-center
Paradigm Studio 10v5- side surrounds,Monitor surround 3v7-bck surr
Oppo UDP-205/LG 65C6 OLED
Outlaw 976 prepro/ Emotiva BasX A-700amp/PSA 15S sub
mdanderson is offline  
post #6670 of 6799 Old 05-27-2019, 02:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
David Aiken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Posts: 1,868
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 816 Post(s)
Liked: 1467
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdanderson View Post
Thanks so much Bob for the info. It looks like the external kit just plugs into a USB port and the other end into the RS232 port. Correct me if I am mistaken. Thanks.
I can't correct you. That's what I'm doing with my external kit and it works perfectly.
mdanderson likes this.
David Aiken is offline  
post #6671 of 6799 Old 05-27-2019, 04:58 PM
Advanced Member
 
mdanderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Garland,Tx.
Posts: 675
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Aiken View Post
I can't correct you. That's what I'm doing with my external kit and it works perfectly.
Thanks David. I appreciate the help.

Paradigm Studio 20v5-fronts
Paradigm Studio CC-490v5-center
Paradigm Studio 10v5- side surrounds,Monitor surround 3v7-bck surr
Oppo UDP-205/LG 65C6 OLED
Outlaw 976 prepro/ Emotiva BasX A-700amp/PSA 15S sub
mdanderson is offline  
post #6672 of 6799 Old 05-28-2019, 04:52 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Australian Firmware UDP-205

I see that other countries have a firmware upgrade as of Feb 2019


The Australian firmware is fresh as of June 2018 and says it is the latest update.
The Australian Oppo Digital website is now essentially defunct with no links to any upgrades.


Would there be any issues applying the US firmware ?


Thanks
oppo_robbo is offline  
post #6673 of 6799 Old 05-28-2019, 04:58 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
kucharsk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 6,431
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1750 Post(s)
Liked: 1036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
You can install it yourself. The Region Free 3rd party hardware mods for Blu-Ray work fine and have been problem-free for years. If you are nervous about doing the internal install version (inside the player lid) you can get the version that plugs into a USB socket in the player back panel. Works the same but you tie up one socket for it.

See Bill’s FAQ— linked at the top of the first post of the 203 owners thread.
—Bob
Can you change regions as much as you want?

For example, some DVD-ROM drives allowed you to change regions, but only a certain number of times, and then the region was set to whatever you had last set it to forever without warning.
kucharsk is offline  
post #6674 of 6799 Old 05-28-2019, 06:57 PM
Read the FAQ!
 
Bob Pariseau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 35,226
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5795 Post(s)
Liked: 8267
^ There’s no such limit with these 3rd party Region Free hardware mods.
—Bob

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
Bob Pariseau is offline  
post #6675 of 6799 Old 05-28-2019, 07:04 PM
Read the FAQ!
 
Bob Pariseau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 35,226
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5795 Post(s)
Liked: 8267
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppo_robbo View Post
I see that other countries have a firmware upgrade as of Feb 2019


The Australian firmware is fresh as of June 2018 and says it is the latest update.
The Australian Oppo Digital website is now essentially defunct with no links to any upgrades.


Would there be any issues applying the US firmware ?


Thanks
You have to install the AU release of the firmware. The US release won’t install in your AU version player.

The AU firmware can be found on the Interdyn (OPPO distributor for AU) website here:

http://support.interdyn.com.au/suppo...icial-firmware

—Bob
Bill Mac likes this.

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
Bob Pariseau is offline  
post #6676 of 6799 Old 05-28-2019, 08:32 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
You have to install the AU release of the firmware. The US release won’t install in your AU version player.

The AU firmware can be found on the Interdyn (OPPO distributor for AU) website here:

http://support.interdyn.com.au/suppo...icial-firmware

—Bob
Awesome thanks for that.
The network update server must not have been updated then.


Appreciate your fast response.
oppo_robbo is offline  
post #6677 of 6799 Old 05-29-2019, 11:37 AM
Advanced Member
 
Jim Parys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: San Diego California
Posts: 686
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
You can install it yourself. The Region Free 3rd party hardware mods for Blu-Ray work fine and have been problem-free for years. If you are nervous about doing the internal install version (inside the player lid) you can get the version that plugs into a USB socket in the player back panel. Works the same but you tie up one socket for it.

See Bill’s FAQ— linked at the top of the first post of the 203 owners thread.



—Bob

can you provide a link to one of these products?

Jim Parys is Living the dream...
La Sirena III Theater
Jim Parys is offline  
post #6678 of 6799 Old 05-29-2019, 01:17 PM
Read the FAQ!
 
Bob Pariseau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 35,226
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5795 Post(s)
Liked: 8267
^ See Bill's FAQ section here:

http://watershade.net/wmcclain/UDP-2...-modifications

--Bob

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
Bob Pariseau is offline  
post #6679 of 6799 Old 05-29-2019, 06:48 PM
Advanced Member
 
Jim Parys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: San Diego California
Posts: 686
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
^ See Bill's FAQ section here:

http://watershade.net/wmcclain/UDP-2...-modifications

--Bob
Bob,
That link seems to be for a disk based sw that only works for DVD. Anything for the USB for blu rays?

Jim Parys is Living the dream...
La Sirena III Theater
Jim Parys is offline  
post #6680 of 6799 Old 05-29-2019, 06:55 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group
 
gsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,239
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1890 Post(s)
Liked: 2283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Parys View Post
Bob,
That link seems to be for a disk based sw that only works for DVD. Anything for the USB for blu rays?
Scroll down a bit and look at the hardware mod links...
gsr is online now  
post #6681 of 6799 Old 05-30-2019, 09:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Bill Cruce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Washington, DC metro area, USA
Posts: 285
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Region Free Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
You can install it yourself. The Region Free 3rd party hardware mods for Blu-Ray work fine and have been problem-free for years. If you are nervous about doing the internal install version (inside the player lid) you can get the version that plugs into a USB socket in the player back panel. Works the same but you tie up one socket for it.

See Bill’s FAQ— linked at the top of the first post of the 203 owners thread.
—Bob
Both mods require opening the player box and inserting something. Nothing about using the USB socket. I have ordered the one from JSB and will see how that works.

Bill Cruce
Widescreen Review
Bill Cruce is offline  
post #6682 of 6799 Old 05-30-2019, 09:31 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
kucharsk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 6,431
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1750 Post(s)
Liked: 1036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Cruce View Post
Both mods require opening the player box and inserting something. Nothing about using the USB socket. I have ordered the one from JSB and will see how that works.
Perhaps both listed mods, but there is an external version that connects to the RS-232 port and has a cable that plugs into a USB port to supply power.

In fact, many vendors sell a board that can be connected either way by connecting different cables.

I recommend the external one for the 205, simply because to install the internal one means significant disassembly and moving around of the two audio boards; on the 203 you pop the cover and it plugs right in, as it doesn't have the audio boards that cover the connector on the 205.
kucharsk is offline  
post #6683 of 6799 Old 05-30-2019, 09:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Bill Cruce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Washington, DC metro area, USA
Posts: 285
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Multi Region External Mod

/
Quote:
Originally Posted by kucharsk View Post
Perhaps both listed mods, but there is an external version that connects to the RS-232 port and has a cable that plugs into a USB port to supply power.

In fact, many vendors sell a board that can be connected either way by connecting different cables.

I recommend the external one for the 205, simply because to install the internal one means significant disassembly and moving around of the two audio boards; on the 203 you pop the cover and it plugs right in, as it doesn't have the audio boards that cover the connector on the 205.
What is the link to the external mods? I did not find it in the FAQ

Bill Cruce
Widescreen Review
Bill Cruce is offline  
post #6684 of 6799 Old 05-31-2019, 03:05 AM
Senior Member
 
ht guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Indy
Posts: 428
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Cruce View Post
/

What is the link to the external mods? I did not find it in the FAQ
Try this.

Internal or external.
ht guy is online now  
post #6685 of 6799 Old 05-31-2019, 12:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Bill Cruce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Washington, DC metro area, USA
Posts: 285
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ht guy View Post
Try this.

Internal or external.
Thanks

Bill Cruce
Widescreen Review
Bill Cruce is offline  
post #6686 of 6799 Old 05-31-2019, 01:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Bill Cruce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Washington, DC metro area, USA
Posts: 285
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Cruce View Post
/

What is the link to the external mods? I did not find it in the FAQ
I poked around on the JVB site and found a mod that plugs into the RS-232 port

http://www.jvbdigital.nl/jvb.asp?cur...tle&title=1285

Bill Cruce
Widescreen Review
Bill Cruce is offline  
post #6687 of 6799 Old 06-01-2019, 09:37 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 163
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 77
I have a 203 and a 205 that I bought with the hardware region free mod (from JVB, if it matters).
Does anyone know if it's safe to update the firmware, or will the modification present a conflict?

I hate to even attempt it since just about everything else is working fine- but the one complaint I do have is how discs with Dolby Vision are locked out of the Oppo's image processing controls. I don't even know if the Dolby Vision issues that were addressed in the second to the last FW update would cover this, I just noticed that that update seemed to concern DV primarily.

My only real issue is on the one WB title I have (Superman TM), the reds are way oversaturated, and almost fluorescing. Even the reds tones in people's cheeks are too pronounced and come off looking like clown make up.

My display is a JVC 4910 pj. I don't think an upgrade is in my future anytime soon.
Paulidan XM is offline  
post #6688 of 6799 Old 06-01-2019, 09:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Soccerdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: South of NJ Turnpike
Posts: 1,227
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
Liked: 112
My Oppo 203 won't allow Dolby Atmos audio disc to play with my LG/Meridian Sound Bar . I can't figure it out

LG OLED C8 65 2018 , LG SL 10YG SoundBar. HT: JVC RS2000, Studio Tek 130 1.3 Gain Sscreen, Apple TV4k, Def Tech 9080/9060 Dolby Atmos Speakers, Denon X6500H , Oppo203 and a nagging wife.
Soccerdude is online now  
post #6689 of 6799 Old 06-01-2019, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
kucharsk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 6,431
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1750 Post(s)
Liked: 1036
Installation instructions for the external mod.

I just got mine and I am watching a region B disc at the moment with no difficulties.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 5.12.19 PM.png
Views:	68
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	2574666  
mdanderson likes this.
kucharsk is offline  
post #6690 of 6799 Old 06-05-2019, 12:34 PM
Member
 
Shane.Strawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Dorset, United Kingdom
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Apologies for what is probably a dumb question, I am investing in some ZMF Aeolus headphones and obviously want to get the best out of them with my 205, can anyone advise what is the best method of connection to get the best sound i can. I am also using an Arcam AV-860 if this makes any difference.

TIA

Panasonic TX-65EZ1002B(ISF Calibrated),Oppo UDP-205,Arcam AV860,
Amps: Nord One UP NC500DM 3CH powering XTZ M8's L/C/R, Lexicon LX-7 powering XTZ S5's, Rears XTZ M6's,Sub's: Dual PSA S1811's ,AV Cabinet: BDI OLA in chocolate Walnut.
Shane.Strawn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Blu-ray Players

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off