OFFICIAL Sony UBP-X700 Owners Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 76 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1883Likes

post #2251 of 3303 Old 12-31-2018, 05:35 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwagner View Post
For streaming apps you are better off getting a streaming device. The new FireTV Stick 4k is a very good choice and does support DV and ATMOS, and much more. Unfortunately you just missed the holiday sale. They were selling them for $34.99 or 2 for $59.99 (I bought 4...😎). Now they are back up to $49.99...still a good deal for the capability they have.

Guess I'll watch out for a sale again. I have a Roku TV (TCL) and don't really want another streaming device, but if Netflix doesn't start support Atmos as well as DV, then I probably pick one up.

I went ahead and picked up an x-700, now I'll have to get some UHD movies! Have there been any issues with the LAN port? I ended up have all kinds of issues getting it to pull an IP via LAN. I tried multiple know good cables and ports. I actually returned it, thinking it was the x700 only to have the same issues with the replacement. I ended up running a 50' directly to the router and that worked. So I know I could get an IP address and verified the unit worked. I had a NIP cable that for some reason worked where all the others didn't. Why? I have no clue, they are all the exact same cables. Plugged into the same wall ports.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2252 of 3303 Old 12-31-2018, 03:14 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
Liked: 660
I'm considering a 4k player just to get Atmos streamed via Vudu.

Will this downscale streamed 4k to 2k and leave the Atmos audio intact?

Noah
post #2253 of 3303 Old 12-31-2018, 06:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 859 Post(s)
Liked: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by abeernut View Post
I don't have an X700 player, but this suggestion has been mentioned previously...

"BTW, to get Atmos bitstream decoded by your receiver when using streaming services like VUDU, Netflix or Prime Video, you have to go on the X700 to Setup/Audio Settings/Digital Music Enhancer and turn it OFF. If it's ON you won't get Atmos signal in your receiver and it will show Dolby Digital only."

Digital Music Enhancer is ON by default. Make sure it's OFF in order to get Atmos bitstream out of the X700.

Hopefully this helps.
Cheers.
Does anyone know if turning off Digital Music Enhancer has any negative effect when playing Blu ray and dvd discs ?

Matt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2254 of 3303 Old 01-01-2019, 12:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick V View Post
To be clear:

The player won't bitstream Atmos and correctly play 4K HDR & DV through the Netflix and Amazon Prime apps?

Is there such a device that gets it all correct? I'm looking for a one box solution (Netflix and Prime streaming + 4K Blu-Ray) if it exists.
The only devices that are guaranteed to support Atmos stream over Netflix, according to their help page are the following:

1. Apple TV 4K (requires tvOS 12 or later)
2. LG OLED TVs (2017 or newer models)
3. Pixela 4K Smart Tuner
4. Sony BRAVIA Android TVs (2018 models)
5. Windows 10 app (requires Windows 10 RS3 Build 16299 or later)
6. Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X

The list has hardly changed in months.

I have NO idea of what Netflix is thinking about. You would think that they would be getting working apps out to everyone's devices ASAP. You need to get their 4K plan to get Atmos, so that would increase their revenue.

The Pixela is only available in Japan, so why did Netflix even bother?
And how many computers are Atmos capable? Have they made some kind of exclusive deal with Microsoft?
post #2255 of 3303 Old 01-01-2019, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reburg99 View Post
Looking at possibly picking one of these up. Is there any update to Netflix Atmos support? If not is there anything other then Apple TV that support both Dolby Vision and Atmos
The only devices that Netflix supports for Atmos streaming are the following:
3.Pixela 4K Smart Tuner
post #2256 of 3303 Old 01-01-2019, 04:34 AM

Quote:
I don't have an X700 player, but this suggestion has been mentioned previously...

"BTW, to get Atmos bitstream decoded by your receiver when using streaming services like VUDU, Netflix or Prime Video, you have to go on the X700 to Setup/Audio Settings/Digital Music Enhancer and turn it OFF. If it's ON you won't get Atmos signal in your receiver and it will show Dolby Digital only."

Digital Music Enhancer is ON by default. Make sure it's OFF in order to get Atmos bitstream out of the X700.

Hopefully this helps.
Cheers.
Atmos from Netflix and Prime Video are not available on this device. In fact, for Prime, it's not available on any Sony TV or Blu Ray player. Netflix Atmos streaming is only offered on the following devices:
3. Pixela 4K Smart Tuner (Only available in Japan)
7. Some Vizio TVs
post #2257 of 3303 Old 01-02-2019, 11:13 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by trptguy View Post
I have never found a work around to the WAF issue. If you discover it, let me know.
I got a side job where I had a separate account and all the money I made was just for me to do whatever I wanted. Solved the WAF.... well, having a dedicated room above the garage was a big plus.
post #2258 of 3303 Old 01-03-2019, 12:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Guys, Is it worth buying the X700 right now? I'm looking to buy a UHD Bluray player (mostly to be able to run disk based movies and TV show). I use an apple TV 4K for my streaming needs. Is it worth buying now or do you believe sony might release successor for the X700 and it could be worth to wait? I don't have an immediate need for the player. it might be a good time to pick one up.

It's to use with my sony X900F that I bought at black friday. I don't own UHD yet, but do have a good collection of bluray.

Last edited by teachsac; 01-03-2019 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Deal's talk
post #2259 of 3303 Old 01-03-2019, 04:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 685 Post(s)
Liked: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guibs View Post
Guys, Is it worth buying the X700 right now? I'm looking to buy a UHD Bluray player (mostly to be able to run disk based movies and TV show). I use an apple TV 4K for my streaming needs. Is it worth buying now or do you believe sony might release successor for the X700 and it could be worth to wait? I don't have an immediate need for the player, it might be a good time to pick one up.

It's to use with my sony X900F that I bought at black friday. I don't own UHD yet, but do have a good collection of bluray.
I'd wait until you have some movies. CES is coming and there should be a lot more reasonably priced players this year. I really didn't want the streaming functions of this player, but I did want a player that worked properly, my LG didn't nor did it have DV.

Last edited by teachsac; 01-03-2019 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Price/deal's talk
post #2260 of 3303 Old 01-03-2019, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1256 Post(s)
Liked: 2064
Price talk/deal's talk is not permitted.

Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself.

Panasonic DP-UB820 -> Yamaha CX-A5100 -> Sony XBR-75X940C; Mediabridge 6' and 15' HDMI cables.
post #2261 of 3303 Old 01-03-2019, 06:14 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by noah katz View Post
I'm considering a 4k player just to get Atmos streamed via Vudu.

Will this downscale streamed 4k to 2k and leave the Atmos audio intact?
It does for UHD discs so i don't see why it wouldn't for streaming.

Sony BDP-S5500/Panasonic P60ST30A/Pioneer VSX-932/Dali Blue F-C-S/REL 201e/Polk Audio ceiling/RasPi 3/DLink DNS-327L
post #2262 of 3303 Old 01-03-2019, 07:31 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by priitv8 View Post
Have you checked for firmware update for Denon?
What is your source? Does it indeed have Atmos track and you have it also activated?
Manual suggests just these 2 changes. But we could compare our settings whether they match. If they do, then the difference must be in the receiver.
PS here someone reports a similar issue.
Both Denon and X700 are at the latest firmware.

Quote:

Hopefully this helps.
Cheers.
I've followed all bitstream instructions, and I was able to test with another Disc (CoCo) and set it to Atmos, and still only got TrueHD. Put in the Mummy UHD, and was able to get DTS-X to work. So at least I'm halfway there.
post #2263 of 3303 Old 01-04-2019, 05:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdiii View Post
I've followed all bitstream instructions, and I was able to test with another Disc (CoCo) and set it to Atmos, and still only got TrueHD. Put in the Mummy UHD, and was able to get DTS-X to work. So at least I'm halfway there.
I had problems with some of the cables I was using to the receiver. What are you using? Hi speed was not enough, I had to use 18g.
post #2264 of 3303 Old 01-04-2019, 09:34 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Send a message via AIM to ldgrmnmc
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregoryperkins View Post
I'd wait until you have some movies. CES is coming and there should be a lot more reasonably priced players this year. I really didn't want the streaming functions of this player, but I did want a player that worked properly, my LG didn't nor did it have DV.
So, is your Sony X700 working properly with 4K UHD disc playback? thanks

Sony VPL-VW385ES 4k Projector, 120" Elite’s Edge Free, Onkyo TX-RZ830, Arcam P1000 7 channel power amp, Sony UBP-X700 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player, U-Turn Orbit turntable, Focal Electra 936 Fronts, Focal Electra 906 Surrounds, Focal Electra center, Focal Electra SW900 Subwoofer, Focal Super Bird 5.5” rears, Focal Little Bird 4” (x4) for atmos, Richard Gray RGPC 600S, Control4 EA-1 Controller with SR260 Remote Control, AppleTV 4K 64G
post #2265 of 3303 Old 01-04-2019, 10:43 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Send a message via AIM to ldgrmnmc
I'm thinking my one month old x700 has a problem. I have played 7 brand new, right out of the wrapping, 4K UHD discs in the last week, and 3 of them have caused the player to freeze up, requiring a total reboot.....turning the player on and off. And I don't think there is anything necessarily defective with the discs because on replay, they don't freeze up in the same places, or at all. FYI, based on a previous recommendation in this thread, I do have a 32G USB flash drive plugging into the front USB port----this may just have a myth that it helps, but I did it as soon as I got my player).

Sony VPL-VW385ES 4k Projector, 120" Elite’s Edge Free, Onkyo TX-RZ830, Arcam P1000 7 channel power amp, Sony UBP-X700 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player, U-Turn Orbit turntable, Focal Electra 936 Fronts, Focal Electra 906 Surrounds, Focal Electra center, Focal Electra SW900 Subwoofer, Focal Super Bird 5.5” rears, Focal Little Bird 4” (x4) for atmos, Richard Gray RGPC 600S, Control4 EA-1 Controller with SR260 Remote Control, AppleTV 4K 64G
post #2266 of 3303 Old 01-04-2019, 12:02 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgrmnmc View Post
I'm thinking my one month old x700 has a problem. I have played 7 brand new, right out of the wrapping, 4K UHD discs in the last week, and 3 of them have caused the player to freeze up, requiring a total reboot.....turning the player on and off. And I don't think there is anything necessarily defective with the discs because on replay, they don't freeze up in the same places, or at all. FYI, based on a previous recommendation in this thread, I do have a 32G USB flash drive plugging into the front USB port----this may just have a myth that it helps, but I did it as soon as I got my player).
Not sure if this will solve your problem, however if you look online you will see similar threads on Sony's site that discusses Freezes on discs. I have also had my x700 for a few weeks now and it has frozen 3 times on 2 blu ray discs (new discs) and a 4k movie (new disc). I had to physically unplug the X700. After doing much research I came across a thread from another forum and it stated something like this:

"I wish I could find the exact post, but the theory on these things freezing has something to do with the network settings. The player tries to access/ping your network and if it doesn't get an immediate answer it causes the firmware to hang up and the player goes unresponsive. Some people on avsforum.com discovered if you turn off everything within the menu that accesses the network, the freezing problem goes away.Like I said, I can't find the exact discussion, but poke around in the x700 and x800 owners threads on AVSForum"

When this was discussed there was a recommendation to do the following:

Under Network Settings, turned OFF Auto Home Network Access

Under Network Settings, turned OFF Remote Start

Under System Settings, turned OFF Software Update Notification

I have since made these changes to my X700 and not sure if its just good luck right now, however I have played the same blu ray and 4k discs among others and have not since had a single freeze issue.

I am currently monitoring, however please post your experience if you decided to make the above modifications. Would be interesting to see if that fixed your issue.
CRAW likes this.
post #2267 of 3303 Old 01-04-2019, 12:31 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
Liked: 754
Just purchased the X700 today and am having trouble getting the Prime Video to work. Netflix works fine, as does Vudu and Youtube, but when I try to play a video in Prime I get the message "We're unable to play your video at this time. Please try again in a few minutes or contact Amazon Customer Service at..." I've got an Xbox 1 S that works fine, as well as the app in my TV. The Amazon help page was useless. Forgive me if this is a repeat, I searched to see if the issue had already been covered but didn't come up with anything. Anyone else encountered and resolved this problem? TIA!

Display: Vizio P55-E1l Pre-pro: Marantz 7703; Amps: Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1, H/K AVR 520 (direct in to amps); Sources: Sony UBP-X700; X-box 1 S; Technics 1200 Mk II; Win10 PC for digital; Phono Preamp: Emotiva XPS-1; Speakers - LR: Philharmonic BMR LR, Center: Emotiva Airmotiv C2; Surrounds: Wharfedale Reva-2; Rear Surrounds: Wharfedale Diamond 220; Atmos: TF - Monoprice Alpha 8; TR - BIC VI-38; Subwoofers: dual Rythmik L22s
post #2268 of 3303 Old 01-04-2019, 02:14 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
Liked: 271
Quote:
My x800 was a lemon. Problems included:
  • Failure to recognize that a disc was inserted (I had to cycle the tray)
  • Failure to eject (had to pull plug)
  • Failure to power off (had to pull plug)
  • Wouldn't play Planet Earth II disc 1 (but will play disc 2 & 3)
  • Various HDMI handshake issues, even with cables that worked with other 4K/HDR/60 devices, and even when connected directly to the TV (not AVR or switchbox)

So far my x700 is fantastic.

Last edited by Actionable Mango; 01-04-2019 at 02:23 PM.
post #2269 of 3303 Old 01-04-2019, 03:25 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by StMichaels View Post
Not sure if this will solve your problem, however if you look online you will see similar threads on Sony's site that discusses Freezes on discs. I have also had my x700 for a few weeks now and it has frozen 3 times on 2 blu ray discs (new discs) and a 4k movie (new disc). I had to physically unplug the X700. After doing much research I came across a thread from another forum and it stated something like this:

"I wish I could find the exact post, but the theory on these things freezing has something to do with the network settings. The player tries to access/ping your network and if it doesn't get an immediate answer it causes the firmware to hang up and the player goes unresponsive. Some people on avsforum.com discovered if you turn off everything within the menu that accesses the network, the freezing problem goes away.Like I said, I can't find the exact discussion, but poke around in the x700 and x800 owners threads on AVSForum"

When this was discussed there was a recommendation to do the following:

Under Network Settings, turned OFF Auto Home Network Access

Under Network Settings, turned OFF Remote Start

Under System Settings, turned OFF Software Update Notification

I have since made these changes to my X700 and not sure if its just good luck right now, however I have played the same blu ray and 4k discs among others and have not since had a single freeze issue.

I am currently monitoring, however please post your experience if you decided to make the above modifications. Would be interesting to see if that fixed your issue.
I had this issue after I first purchased the X700, and the steps above resolved the issue for me.
CRAW likes this.
post #2270 of 3303 Old 01-04-2019, 05:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

My month old 700X is not having any freezing issues but tonight there were audio dropouts(3) playing a new dvd (Night School).I ejected it and replayed it and the audio dropouts were gone and disc played fine. I have my player going through a Yamaha 683 receiver to Sony A8F. Only audio dropouts since the picture was fine. Anyone have this issue with 700X?

Matt
post #2271 of 3303 Old 01-04-2019, 05:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So, is your Sony X700 working properly with 4K UHD disc playback? thanks
Yes, it works fine. I haven't tried much with it because there is so much streaming available that I just don't use discs that much any more.

My point is, the player output matters, the cable to the avr matters, the cable to the tv matters. I have a long run to a projector and a short run to a tv. The tv would work, but the projector wouldn't. The troubleshooting was maddening. At the end I determined that the weak link was the LG uhdbd player. The Sony was much better.
post #2272 of 3303 Old 01-05-2019, 07:42 AM

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 76
In addition to the other solutions noted above about freezing, I also thoroughly wipe off every DVD, BD, and UHD before I insert it into the player. I've had mine since August and have not had a single freeze.
post #2273 of 3303 Old 01-05-2019, 08:12 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesDaddy56 View Post
Just purchased the X700 today and am having trouble getting the Prime Video to work. Netflix works fine, as does Vudu and Youtube, but when I try to play a video in Prime I get the message "We're unable to play your video at this time. Please try again in a few minutes or contact Amazon Customer Service at..." I've got an Xbox 1 S that works fine, as well as the app in my TV. The Amazon help page was useless. Forgive me if this is a repeat, I searched to see if the issue had already been covered but didn't come up with anything. Anyone else encountered and resolved this problem? TIA!
Just to add to this, when I do a hard power cycle (unplug for about 60 seconds), Prime will play ONE time, but then will give me same error if I try to play another video.

Display: Vizio P55-E1l Pre-pro: Marantz 7703; Amps: Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1, H/K AVR 520 (direct in to amps); Sources: Sony UBP-X700; X-box 1 S; Technics 1200 Mk II; Win10 PC for digital; Phono Preamp: Emotiva XPS-1; Speakers - LR: Philharmonic BMR LR, Center: Emotiva Airmotiv C2; Surrounds: Wharfedale Reva-2; Rear Surrounds: Wharfedale Diamond 220; Atmos: TF - Monoprice Alpha 8; TR - BIC VI-38; Subwoofers: dual Rythmik L22s
post #2274 of 3303 Old 01-05-2019, 08:43 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesDaddy56 View Post
Just to add to this, when I do a hard power cycle (unplug for about 60 seconds), Prime will play ONE time, but then will give me same error if I try to play another video.
Well, this appears to be a network issue. I switched over to wireless connection and it worked ONE time. Switched back to wired and it doesn't work. Went into my router and I don't have access control on so that isn't an issue. The Sony is showing up as an attached device but with "unknown" for name. There's no conflict with the IP address that I can see. The other apps work fine and when I can get it to work on a one time basis, Prime looks low quality at first but then improves to HD quality. Stumped regarding what else to check for network wise.

post #2275 of 3303 Old 01-05-2019, 08:11 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Hey all,

Bought this player today and am having issues with audio out via HDMI 2. I've got HDMI plugged into my TV (Vizio P75-F1) and HDMI 2 plugged into my receiver (Anthem MRX-300). I get video working perfectly, but audio only plays for like 1 second when I switch chapters, and then goes to show 'No signal' on my receiver. If I remove the video out HDMI cable from my receiver, everything works properly. Anyone know what might be going on?

Thanks in advance!

Vizio P75-F1
Onkyo TX-NR777
Sony UBP X700 BD
Klipsch Synergy F1 Speaker (L+R)
Klipsch Synergy C10 (Center)
post #2276 of 3303 Old 01-06-2019, 07:34 AM

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok3sh View Post
Hey all,

Bought this player today and am having issues with audio out via HDMI 2. I've got HDMI plugged into my TV (Vizio P75-F1) and HDMI 2 plugged into my receiver (Anthem MRX-300). I get video working perfectly, but audio only plays for like 1 second when I switch chapters, and then goes to show 'No signal' on my receiver. If I remove the video out HDMI cable from my receiver, everything works properly. Anyone know what might be going on?

Thanks in advance!
Same issue for me. HDMI 2 into Sony STR-1800ES. It would work sometimes but with no consistency. Once I took out the cord worked perfectly, but was trying to avoid ARC because I've been having issues with audio dropouts.

I would also get a black screen with white text that said audio/video hdmi 1 and then audio hdmi 2.

A separate issue I have run into with Youtube 4k HDR is the video will freeze and the audio will continue to play. I have plenty of speed but will only freeze with 4k hdr. I have tried both wired and wireless.

PSN: amays32
post #2277 of 3303 Old 01-06-2019, 01:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Can someone recommend good settings for 5040ub?

Hey all, I tried to post this in the 5040ub forum but got no replies. I'm guessing there's not a lot that use the two together.

Can anyone point me to a good list of settings to output to the 5040ub (faux 4k hdr projector). Thanks in advance!
post #2278 of 3303 Old 01-07-2019, 06:48 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Hello, all. I've recently acquired a UBP-X700 and am experimenting to see if I can use it as a Dolby Vision media player. I bought this particular model because my television is an LG G6, and it doesn't handle HDR10 very well, but it handles Dolby Vision much better; so I want to make use of the X700's ability to convert HDR10 to Dolby Vision on the fly. I also want to use it to play actual DV material. And I'm curious as to whether it can be made to play a disk rip rather than the original disk.

So far, I have not persuaded it to output Dolby Vision when streaming over the network - it plays the file, but output is HDR10 rather than DV. (I'm using Serviio as a DLNA server, and the X700's Media Server app). Copying files onto a USB stick and connecting to the X700 directly, it will output DV, but only if the file is in .m2ts format, not .mkv . There's a related issue with Dolby TrueHD sound: it can play this (either streamed or via USB) if the file is .m2ts, but not from an .mkv file. I have so far not had any success in playing a 3D video, in any format, but am still experimenting.

Questions:

1) Can it stream something across the LAN and output DV?

2) Can it output DV while playing something in MKV format (either via USB or streamed)?

3) Can it play a 3D blu ray rip (and output framepacked 3D)?

4) Can it play an MKV file with TrueHD audio (either via USB or streamed)?

5) If I'm playing an .m2ts file via USB, and the file contains dual-layer Dolby Vision information, will it actually play it as if it were playing the original disk (i.e. making full use of the DV metadata in the second video stream) or does it merely extract the main HDR10 track and then convert that to DV on the fly with default metadata (in the same way as it would for a plain HDR10 file)?
post #2279 of 3303 Old 01-07-2019, 04:10 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Liked: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg3 View Post
My month old 700X is not having any freezing issues but tonight there were audio dropouts(3) playing a new dvd (Night School).I ejected it and replayed it and the audio dropouts were gone and disc played fine. I have my player going through a Yamaha 683 receiver to Sony A8F. Only audio dropouts since the picture was fine. Anyone have this issue with 700X?
Do you have any issues with audio sync/delay? I ask because I have an X700 going out to a Yamaha (a 383) to my LG B7 and I have to set the delay to about 210 ms or more just to get the audio right, and at this point along with the occasional disk skipping issues I'm seriously considering trying to solve my issues by just getting a different player.

post #2280 of 3303 Old 01-07-2019, 04:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni009 View Post
Do you have any issues with audio sync/delay? I ask because I have an X700 going out to a Yamaha (a 383) to my LG B7 and I have to set the delay to about 210 ms or more just to get the audio right, and at this point along with the occasional disk skipping issues I'm seriously considering trying to solve my issues by just getting a different player.
No I don't have delay issues and I think I solved my audio drop out problem. I had shut off the audio enhanced option that came in default mode as on. I put it back on and so far I have had no more audio dropouts.

Matt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page