OFFICIAL Sony UBP-X700 Owners Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 92 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1833Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2731 of 3203 Old 03-24-2019, 06:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bobbino421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,805
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1155 Post(s)
Liked: 729
I’ve disconnected my X700 since I purchased my Panny 820.
I was going to return it but I like that I can get Atmos with the Vudu app and when get a chance reconnect it to my tv.
Any chance Netflix will get Atmos through the X700?
My Atmos Samsung soundbar is finicky with my Apple TV and it won’t pass DV, so until I build a proper surround sound I have to mix and match devices to Stream DV and get DA when I’m not watching Discs.

Sony 55 A9F
Panasonic DP-UB820
Sony UBP-X700
Samsung HW-K950 Dolby Atmos sound bar
bobbino421 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2732 of 3203 Old 03-24-2019, 11:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 404
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by prsman View Post
Will the TV pass on the lossless formats to the receiver over the fiberoptic input when watching media played on the Blueray player (which is connected to TV with quality HDMI cable)?
No. Because it is the limitation of optical interface itself, not the signal source.
Recent Sony Bravias have added support for Dolby Digital+ over optical out, but this is also compressed and does not exceed DTS 5.1's bitrate. On the plus side - this enables also lossy Atmos from Bravia TV!
It is important to note, that optical interface was limited to these old and basic formats intentionally. Technologically it should be easily capable of transmitting all the required bitrates.
That is because they forgot one thing on that interface - the copy protection. Hence all recent formats have abandoned optical digital output and are sent over HDMI only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prsman View Post
Its set for Auto which I guess is "bitstream".
To make X700 bitstream, you also need to turn off BD Secondary Audio and Digital Music Enhancer, as shown here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prsman View Post
Do you have a suggested program to use?
If your material is 4K, then you are doomed (I haven't found any program that'd do this for HEVC encoded video properly).
For everything less (up to 1080p, even 3D) I use TSMuxeR.

Last edited by priitv8; 03-24-2019 at 11:46 PM.
priitv8 is online now  
post #2733 of 3203 Old 03-25-2019, 07:06 AM
Member
 
jimmix93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 66
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by prsman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimform2k1 View Post
Try converting the .mkv to .m2ts
Thx. I can try that. Do you have a suggested program to use?
The program I use for converting movies and backup movies is DVDFab, its not free but I think one of the best, if not the best, many toolts and support basically every format.
jimmix93 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2734 of 3203 Old 03-25-2019, 11:51 AM
Senior Member
 
prsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Southern California
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by priitv8 View Post
No. Because it is the limitation of optical interface itself, not the signal source.
Recent Sony Bravias have added support for Dolby Digital+ over optical out, but this is also compressed and does not exceed DTS 5.1's bitrate. On the plus side - this enables also lossy Atmos from Bravia TV!
It is important to note, that optical interface was limited to these old and basic formats intentionally. Technologically it should be easily capable of transmitting all the required bitrates.
That is because they forgot one thing on that interface - the copy protection. Hence all recent formats have abandoned optical digital output and are sent over HDMI only.
To make X700 bitstream, you also need to turn off BD Secondary Audio and Digital Music Enhancer, as shown here.
If your material is 4K, then you are doomed (I haven't found any program that'd do this for HEVC encoded video properly).
For everything less (up to 1080p, even 3D) I use TSMuxeR.

Thank you. Ill try the bitstream settings for digital out later and see what happens. Understand regarding the copy protection and its impact on fiber which will unto itself support any rate can be thrown at it. Sometimes 4K. Im learning little by little. once im feel i know enough to make smart choices Ill upgrade my receiver but for now I can only send audio over coax or fiber. Its too old for the standard to have included audio over HDMI.
prsman is offline  
post #2735 of 3203 Old 03-25-2019, 03:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 404
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by prsman View Post
once im feel i know enough to make smart choices Ill upgrade my receiver but for now I can only send audio over coax or fiber. Its too old for the standard to have included audio over HDMI.
I was in the same situation 18 months ago. Had to upgrade my dear digital amp receiver because of missing HDMI connections and lack of modern audio format support.
priitv8 is online now  
post #2736 of 3203 Old 03-25-2019, 06:25 PM
Senior Member
 
prsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Southern California
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by priitv8 View Post
I was in the same situation 18 months ago. Had to upgrade my dear digital amp receiver because of missing HDMI connections and lack of modern audio format support.

Cool. What receiver did you decide on?
prsman is offline  
post #2737 of 3203 Old 03-25-2019, 07:01 PM
Member
 
TomGallopavo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I have this player and bought an Onkyo 686 on Amazon, it was 300 bucks and could not be happier.

Last edited by TomGallopavo; 03-26-2019 at 06:12 AM.
TomGallopavo is offline  
post #2738 of 3203 Old 03-25-2019, 11:24 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 404
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by prsman View Post
Cool. What receiver did you decide on?
Sony STR-DN1080.
priitv8 is online now  
post #2739 of 3203 Old 03-27-2019, 01:02 AM
Member
 
HD KOOL-AID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 53
New update is out M43.R.0277
Benefits and improvements from the latest update
Removes the Gracenote® function
Previous Benefits and Improvements
Improves HDMI® connection stability
Supports Dolby Vision™ content for Blu-ray Disc™, Netflix® and VUDU®
Supports online streaming services
drjfjr and See The Light like this.
HD KOOL-AID is offline  
post #2740 of 3203 Old 03-27-2019, 08:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Patsfan123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Quincy, MA
Posts: 2,461
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by HD KOOL-AID View Post
New update is out M43.R.0277
Benefits and improvements from the latest update
Removes the Gracenote® function
Previous Benefits and Improvements
Improves HDMI® connection stability
Supports Dolby Vision™ content for Blu-ray Disc™, Netflix® and VUDU®
Supports online streaming services
So the only change is removing a feature.. nice
JGrana and alexbarbel like this.

LG 65C6P FW: 05.30.70 | Onkyo TX-RZ730 5.1.4 | Oppo UDP-203 | Sony UBP-X700 | Xbox One X | Chromecast Ultra | Apple TV 4K
LG 55EG9100 | LG 60PK550 | Samsung LN-S4095D | Samsung UBD‑K8500 | Philips BDP7501 | Panasonic DMP-BDT110
Patsfan123 is offline  
post #2741 of 3203 Old 03-28-2019, 04:02 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Apart from removing a function as being the only change, it is listed as a "benefit and improvement" from the last update.......



Cheers.
abeernut is offline  
post #2742 of 3203 Old 03-28-2019, 08:14 AM
Advanced Member
 
steelers1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: idaho falls.id
Posts: 522
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 28
could somebody explain this a little more in detail Supports Dolby Vision™ content for Blu-ray Disc. thanks have a great day.
steelers1 is offline  
post #2743 of 3203 Old 03-28-2019, 10:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Jon S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Sunny Hawaii
Posts: 4,411
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
Liked: 395
DolbyVision is Dolby's implementation of HDR. It expands the dynamic range of the video, making the dark scenes appear darker and increasing the brightness level as well. You will need a display, player and source that all supports DolbyVision in order for you to be able to enjoy it.
See The Light likes this.

If it's not a BIG screen, it's not a theater...
Jon S is offline  
post #2744 of 3203 Old 03-28-2019, 10:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
galonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: most usually, somewhere in the midwest...
Posts: 2,097
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
Liked: 1661
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers1 View Post
could somebody explain this a little more in detail Supports Dolby Vision™ content for Blu-ray Disc. thanks have a great day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon S View Post
DolbyVision is Dolby's implementation of HDR. It expands the dynamic range of the video, making the dark scenes appear darker and increasing the brightness level as well. You will need a display, player and source that all supports DolbyVision in order for you to be able to enjoy it.
Yes, and there are a number of UHD BR disks that have DV encodes (the UHD BR spec requires said disks to have an HDR-10 base layer to fall back to if the entire HDMI signal chain doesn't support DV).
See The Light likes this.

Main: UN78HU9000/SEK-3500 | X4200W (Klipsch/HSU 5.1.2) | UDP-203 (fw 65-0131) | TiVo Bolt | Roku P+
2nd: UN65JS9500 | LG LAS855M | UBD-K8500 | Chromecast Ultra | AppleTV4K | TiVo Mini
3rd: 65P-F1 | Klipsch HDT-SB3 | UBP-X700 | Tivo Roamio | AppleTV4K
FS - UHD Digital codes (and some HD codes)
galonzo is offline  
post #2745 of 3203 Old 03-28-2019, 11:33 AM
Advanced Member
 
steelers1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: idaho falls.id
Posts: 522
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon S View Post
DolbyVision is Dolby's implementation of HDR. It expands the dynamic range of the video, making the dark scenes appear darker and increasing the brightness level as well. You will need a display, player and source that all supports DolbyVision in order for you to be able to enjoy it.
thanks for the info. I do have the sources for Dolby vision I was hoping this was a fix for the x700 player where you did not have to go in and turn off & on Dolby vision. thanks again have a great day.
steelers1 is offline  
post #2746 of 3203 Old 03-29-2019, 07:39 AM
Senior Member
 
prsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Southern California
Posts: 224
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by priitv8 View Post
thats looks like a good line in the sand to compare to. Its been out a few years now right? What is the new product introduction cycle for Sony?
prsman is offline  
post #2747 of 3203 Old 03-29-2019, 12:14 PM
Senior Member
 
See The Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: DFW
Posts: 404
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by prsman View Post
thats looks like a good line in the sand to compare to. Its been out a few years now right? What is the new product introduction cycle for Sony?

I like looking at the Sony Receivers on display at Best Buy showroom floor.

Cable Channel Choice is the only choice I want to make !!
See The Light is offline  
post #2748 of 3203 Old 03-30-2019, 03:33 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 404
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by prsman View Post
Its been out a few years now right? What is the new product introduction cycle for Sony?
Yes, it was announced on CES 2017.
I wish I knew Sony's product update cycle. Or whether they have one. Or how do they prioritise them. It seems to me they are currently trying to ride on the high tide of their alpha cameras.
For the DN1080 I can not dream of much more functionalities. If onlly, then 2 more amps to be able to do 5.1.4 setup.
Actually, I would like them to see to upgrade the even older ZA5000ES.
priitv8 is online now  
post #2749 of 3203 Old 03-30-2019, 09:38 AM
Member
 
Transistorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 178
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by See The Light View Post
I like looking at the Sony Receivers on display at Best Buy showroom floor.
Sony best products:
1. TVs
2. 4K players
3. Rest
Onkyo AVRs kick Sony AVRs posteriors

Last edited by Transistorious; 03-30-2019 at 09:41 AM.
Transistorious is offline  
post #2750 of 3203 Old 03-30-2019, 06:26 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Ok so I’m so frustrated with the x700. I moved my ps4 pro to a different room and bought this to fill its place to supply my Sony a1e oled with 4K content. Mostly Blu-ray movies. I plugged this player in and for the life of me can’t fofure out how to get it to play in 4K. It’s playing in 1080/24 and looks awful
Mdenardo is offline  
post #2751 of 3203 Old 03-30-2019, 06:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
gomo657's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,832
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Liked: 742
OFFICIAL Sony UBP-X700 Owners Thread (No Price Talk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdenardo View Post
Ok so I’m so frustrated with the x700. I moved my ps4 pro to a different room and bought this to fill its place to supply my Sony a1e oled with 4K content. Mostly Blu-ray movies. I plugged this player in and for the life of me can’t fofure out how to get it to play in 4K. It’s playing in 1080/24 and looks awful


If you’re playing SDR bluray and want the player to upscale to 4k you go into settings and change to upscale auto 2. Most prefer to use auto 1 and have the player send 1080p/24 and have tv do the upscaling.

If you’re playing uhd content then your player should set to auto resolution also make sure the hdmi on the tv is set to enhanced.
galonzo likes this.

"well you know what doctor I'm going to go home take two aspirins and call you a b****"
gomo657 is online now  
post #2752 of 3203 Old 03-30-2019, 06:45 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I’m not great with tech stuff but I have it on hd1. The tv is on the enhanced mode. I’m trying a Pixar movie for my daughter and this movie via the ps4 pro when I hit the display button was always 3840 and 4K. And looked amazing. This looks like crap. Same exact Blu-ray Disc
Mdenardo is offline  
post #2753 of 3203 Old 03-30-2019, 07:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mjwagner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 1,340
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdenardo View Post
I’m not great with tech stuff but I have it on hd1. The tv is on the enhanced mode. I’m trying a Pixar movie for my daughter and this movie via the ps4 pro when I hit the display button was always 3840 and 4K. And looked amazing. This looks like crap. Same exact Blu-ray Disc
Unfortunately you will have to go thru and recheck all of your settings and cables. Their is nothing inherently wrong with the x700. I use mine to drive a Optoma UHZ65 4k HDR laser projector and the picture quality is excellent. Couple of things to check on the x700 - are you using HDMI1, are you using a certified premium (with the holographic sticker) HDMI cable, most of the default setting should be fine but check that HDMI deep color is set to auto. Next up would be to double check your tv settings.

Also, take a close look at the x700 manual, particularly page 21, there are some notes and caveats particularly pertaining to Sony tv’s. You may have to experiment with the settings a bit to get the right combination. I don’t use any other Sony equipment other that the x700 so unfortunately can’t be of much more help.
galonzo likes this.

Mark

Last edited by mjwagner; 03-30-2019 at 07:46 PM.
mjwagner is offline  
post #2754 of 3203 Old 03-30-2019, 08:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
gomo657's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,832
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Liked: 742
OFFICIAL Sony UBP-X700 Owners Thread (No Price Talk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdenardo View Post
I’m not great with tech stuff but I have it on hd1. The tv is on the enhanced mode. I’m trying a Pixar movie for my daughter and this movie via the ps4 pro when I hit the display button was always 3840 and 4K. And looked amazing. This looks like crap. Same exact Blu-ray Disc


Have you tried a reset of your tv hold down the power button on the remote and the tv will reset it very well be as simple as an hdmi gremlin you may need to just resend edid information.

I have two Sony TVs as well as two x700s and the fit like a glove.

"well you know what doctor I'm going to go home take two aspirins and call you a b****"
gomo657 is online now  
post #2755 of 3203 Old 03-31-2019, 06:55 AM
Member
 
drjfjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 42
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 12
The HDMI ports have different capabilities so you need to make sure you have the right port for the capability you are trying to use

HDMI 2 and 3 support 4k 60Hz HDR when the enhanced mode is enabled on the ports.

HDMI 1 and 4 are limited to 4k 30Hz. So fine for 1080p sources, but not ideal for 4k stuff (24p 4k from UHD player showing a movie should still work of course).

Only port 3 has ARC for connecting to an AVR or soundbar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomo657 View Post
If you’re playing SDR bluray and want the player to upscale to 4k you go into settings and change to upscale auto 2. Most prefer to use auto 1 and have the player send 1080p/24 and have tv do the upscaling.

If you’re playing uhd content then your player should set to auto resolution also make sure the hdmi on the tv is set to enhanced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdenardo View Post
Ok so I’m so frustrated with the x700. I moved my ps4 pro to a different room and bought this to fill its place to supply my Sony a1e oled with 4K content. Mostly Blu-ray movies. I plugged this player in and for the life of me can’t fofure out how to get it to play in 4K. It’s playing in 1080/24 and looks awful

drjfjr is offline  
post #2756 of 3203 Old 03-31-2019, 10:00 AM
Member
 
mpatnode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Question 2018 vs 2017 model

I'm looking to replace my Sammy K8500 with something that supports Vudu HDR playback. I also have quirky HDMI handshake, especially with the YouTube app.



I've noticed some sellers pitching the 2018 model for about a 25% markup. Is there really any difference?


thx

mpatnode is offline  
post #2757 of 3203 Old 03-31-2019, 11:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mjwagner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 1,340
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpatnode View Post
I'm looking to replace my Sammy K8500 with something that supports Vudu HDR playback. I also have quirky HDMI handshake, especially with the YouTube app.



I've noticed some sellers pitching the 2018 model for about a 25% markup. Is there really any difference?


thx
If you want something for VUDU and YouTube get a streaming device. Blu-ray players are typically the last to get the latest app updates. Depending on the device and the os they run, sometimes they never get the app updates. Buy a Blu-ray player based on how good it plays Blu-rays. For running apps get a good streaming device. JMHO.
Onward74 and See The Light like this.

Mark
mjwagner is offline  
post #2758 of 3203 Old 03-31-2019, 11:49 AM
Member
 
Transistorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 178
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwagner View Post
If you want something for VUDU and YouTube get a streaming device. Blu-ray players are typically the last to get the latest app updates. Depending on the device and the os they run, sometimes they never get the app updates. Buy a Blu-ray player based on how good it plays Blu-rays. For running apps get a good streaming device. JMHO.
Thank you
Transistorious is offline  
post #2759 of 3203 Old 03-31-2019, 02:09 PM
Advanced Member
 
steelers1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: idaho falls.id
Posts: 522
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwagner View Post
If you want something for VUDU and YouTube get a streaming device. Blu-ray players are typically the last to get the latest app updates. Depending on the device and the os they run, sometimes they never get the app updates. Buy a Blu-ray player based on how good it plays Blu-rays. For running apps get a good streaming device. JMHO.
agree amen
steelers1 is offline  
post #2760 of 3203 Old 03-31-2019, 03:40 PM
Member
 
mpatnode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwagner View Post
If you want something for VUDU and YouTube get a streaming device. Blu-ray players are typically the last to get the latest app updates. Depending on the device and the os they run, sometimes they never get the app updates. Buy a Blu-ray player based on how good it plays Blu-rays. For running apps get a good streaming device. JMHO.

I hear you, but none of the streaming players split the video and audio into 2 different HMDI ports for slightly older receivers. Sure, I could spend another $300 on a HDfury splitter to get ATMOS to the receiver, but why not get both for less than $200 and have one less device?


Anyways, the X700 got a pretty good reviews on noise, disk reading speed and DVD up-scaling. Does everyone here hate it?

mpatnode is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Blu-ray Players

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off