Oppo to stop production? This is not a joke. - Page 21 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 11038Likes

post #601 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Mark Henninger

Mentioned: 420 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8670 Post(s)
Liked: 15154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
Or just get a Kaleidescape app developed for the Nvidia Shield TV and all your streaming needs are covered as well as the option to legally download UHD rips.
Oppo UDP-203 Shield Edition featuring an exclusive Kaleidescape app. Tell me that would not have been the dream machine.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #602 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 08:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2511 Post(s)
Liked: 2784
Despite no more support I would still feel fine about buying a 203 to replace my 103. Such a solid build never had an issue and I bought mine when it came out or there abouts.

Listening with Focal Elex headphones, Topping DSD Dac, SENCUN-audio tube preamp with tone control and Little Dot hybrid tube amp with GE tubes.

Watching in a room ensconced in velvet.
post #603 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 08:19 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 138
I just -- like literally last week! -- upgraded my Sony UBP-X800 to an Oppo 205 and I don't regret it for a second. The Oppo is just awesome, and the quite apart from the video capabilities the improvements the 205's DACs have made in my 2ch stereo listening experience are nearly worth the price of admission themselves.

On the video side, this streaming vs physical media debate has me laughing since I happily use both for content delivery. Most viewing is streaming from my AppleTV 4K; I love all the original content from the big services and the PQ is quite good. But when it comes to a movie I actually want to own permanently and re-watch over time I definitely buy the best disc set I can find. My disc library is quite small, though, not because I dislike buying discs or would rather stream, but because honestly there aren't all that many movies I really want to own.
mbroadus, Operon and Jbhur212 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #604 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 08:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Quoted: 3542 Post(s)
Liked: 4227
Quote:
Originally Posted by markrubin View Post
I have not seen the entire list, but a snippet from todays Wall Street Journal:

"Not all consumer items were spared: Flat-screen TVs, dishwashers and bakery ovens all made the list" (of items that tariffs would be applied)
Here is the full list:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...esentative.pdf
markrubin likes this.

Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio - Dialing In Rythmik Audio Subwoofers
Media Room: Sierra Towers w/RAAL, Horizon w/RAAL, Sierra 2s & Lunas | Rythmik F12SE(x2) + FV25HP | Emotiva XMC-1| Panny 820 + ATV 4K | Bluesound Node 2 | 92" Stewart ST100 | Sony VW295ES |
Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac| Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz SR6013 | Sony X700 + ATV 4K | Sony XBR-65Z9D |
post #605 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 08:31 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Liked: 131
I wil be stopping by OPPO today to buy some stuff before they sell out. Sad news indeed
post #606 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 08:42 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 26
I've had Oppo player since their DVD player days and still have DV-981 stored.
I currently have BDP-103 and was planning to upgrade to UDP-203 later when I have 4k setup.

With this Oppo announcement I was about the pull the trigger on UDP-203 but came across this Panasonic announcements for their next gen players DP-UB9000 and UB820 with support for HDR10+ and DV.

https://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.ph...&id=1518518354

With HDMI2.1 around the corner do u still think UDP-203 is a good buy?
Riot Nrrrd likes this.
post #607 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 08:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1104 Post(s)
Liked: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by malikarshad View Post
I've had Oppo player since their DVD player days and still have DV-981 stored.
I currently have BDP-103 and was planning to upgrade to UDP-203 later when I have 4k setup.

With this Oppo announcement I was about the pull the trigger on UDP-203 but came across this Panasonic announcements for their next gen players DP-UB9000 and UB820 with support for HDR10+ and DV.

With HDMI2.1 around the corner do u still think UDP-203 is a good buy?
Only if the the rest of your equipment supports HDMI 2.1 from what I’ve read.

Sony 55 A9F
Panasonic DP-UB820
Sony UBP-X700
Samsung HW-K950 Dolby Atmos sound bar
post #608 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 08:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
Liked: 1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by gene9p View Post
so it's really about streaming for you..ugh. I have yet to use my OPPO or any other device for streaming other than my PC. Streaming is garbage in ,garbage out. People want streaming like they have to have an LCD tv because "it's the best".

If you think Sony offers better features then apparently you never used the OPPO properly. Oppo is certainly NOT a "BOUTIQUE" product and never was.
Lighten up, Francis. You're right in that the OPPO is not a "boutique" product. I think of it as more of a "niche" offering. High end, yes, but definitely better quality than a Sony or almost every other player on the market today. How much better? Picture wise? Obviously subjective but those that have used OPPO now and in the past, appreciate the quality of the build, support and features.

I wouldn't be so hard on streaming. Between Netflix, Amazon Prime and the occasional .99 cent special from Google Play Movies - - I find the quality to be very good. And I use the native apps on my Sony 900E as it provides the best picture quality, nonwithstanding the clunky Android system. Who knows, if I had bought a 4K OPPO Player as opposed to the Samsung K8500 Bluray Player, maybe I might have stuck with renting 4K/HDR movies and playing them with the OPPO. I just didn't see the 4K/HDR quality difference with the Sammy player, for a multitude of reasons - - mostly being the proliferation of fake 4K Bluray offerings.

Streaming is here to stay. The OPPO will be missed by a very loyal fan base and a committed company who backed their product with excellent service and support. Life marches on.

Home Theater Setup
SONY 75X900F & 49X900E, BenQ W1080ST, Denon X5200 & Emotiva XPA-3
AudioSource 100VS, OPPO 103 & Samsung K8500, 9.1.4 Setup - Speakers - Studio 60's,
V.2 (FL/FR), CC-690 (C), V.5, ADP 590 V.5 (SS), MilleniaOne 2.0 (BS) - Velodyne 810 Sub,
Cornered Audio (FH/RH), Definitive Technology (Front Wides)
post #609 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbino421 View Post
Only if the the rest of your equipment supports HDMI 2.1 from what I’ve read.
What about support for HDR10+? Can this be done with Firmware update in Oppo?

I'm planning to buy Marantz AV8805 that will be upgraded to HDMI 2.1 so future planning I guess. I don't upgrade frequently so want to play it safely.
post #610 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 08:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
as far as why OPPO made this decision, consider the additional tariffs they will have to pay for the last shipment due in June....

perhaps this was the final straw
Quote:
Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
The tariff theory does not hold any water since it has already been stated numerous times in this thread that insiders knew about Oppo shutting down the electronics division over a year ago.
post #611 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 08:56 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1847 Post(s)
Liked: 2225
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteroMAdMAn View Post
One also has to wonder how many streaming capable devices one needs?
Ideally just one per display (or user if you have a central rack, matrix switch, and a smart control system that can allocate the devices appropriately). The big catch is finding a single streaming device that has all that apps that you care about.

It's essentially the same question as asking how many streaming services one needs. Again, the ideal answer is 1 that has all the content you care about. But the reality is that there isn't any one streaming service that has all the content that will satisfy most of us. The simple example is the case where there's original Amazon content and original Netflix content of interest - you're already up to a minimum requirement of 2 streaming services to pay monthly fees for and 2 apps your streaming device needs to have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molon_Labe View Post
True to an extent, Oppo was always a niche product. I have owned one for years and use in mainly for SACD and DVD-A. However, don't diminish the death of physical media. I was just in my neighbor's home last week because he wanted to show me his new NAS system. He got rid of all his physical media to replace it with a NAS holding several 2TB drives containing a gazillion movies front-ended with Plex. He played a couple and they looked and sounded very sub-par.
If the sound and video are sub-par, that's your neighbors fault in choosing low quality options to save disc space as it's relatively easy to rip the physical media and play it back at original quality. At that point, the original discs can be put into storage (if they're sold off, the ripped copies should be deleted as you know longer own a copy).
Operon likes this.
post #612 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 09:04 AM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlp5002 View Post
This is a major bummer. I was just about to upgrade my Samsung K8500 to the Oppo 203. Now.. not so sure.
Screw it. 60-day return policy and free 2-day shipping at CField. Something tells me I'll be satisfied with my purchase though. FOMO is real lol.
IBNR and Jbhur212 like this.
post #613 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 09:04 AM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 6
It is sad but make sense, I personally watch a movie using Oppo or any other disc player 6 months before, we need a good powerful streaming box stream from local hard disc as well as from cloud. End is near for all physical external disk medias.

Geek Cinephile
post #614 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 1753 Post(s)
Liked: 3494
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinjosea View Post
End is near for all physical external disk medias.
they have been predicting this for years: I wonder if it was worth all the money Sony spent to win the 2008 format war
Jbhur212 likes this.

please take the high road in every post:do not respond to or quote a problematic post: report it
HDMI.org:what a mess HDCP = Hollywood's Draconian Copy Protection system
LG C9 OLED owner

post #615 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 09:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
Liked: 583
Quote:
they have been predicting this for years: I wonder if it was worth all the money Sony spent to win the 2008 format war
It's a good prediction, but with Net Neutrality teetering on the brink ... I just don't see it. My best PQ comes from disc playback or playing a disc-backup via MadVR.

In the past, I've had Xfinity's best internet connection and I still would get buffering errors or temporary drops in resolution/quality. I know someone who is going through this exact same issue attempting to stream Netflix with Xfinity's 100mb/s internet.

It's a great idea, but not reliable enough at this point in time.
Jbhur212 likes this.

JVC RS600 ¤ 130" Wide Seymour XD 2.35:1
Denon x4200 ¤ Onkyo M5010 ¤ iNuke 3000 ¤ 7.2.2
HTPC GTX1080 + MadVR is my master now ¤ Zidoo X8
post #616 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 09:22 AM

Will Oppo UDP-20X upgradable to HDR10+ via Firmware or does it require HW chip?
post #617 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 09:23 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Question Do I buy a 203 now?

I hate this news. I'm on my second Oppo (BDP-83, one of those first 50 "Early Adopter Program" preview units before they were generally available for sale). It's been great and still plays everything I've put in it. I always expected that when it died or when I needed new tech, I'd get whatever Oppo was selling.

So now I wonder: do I buy a 203 while I can? Here are my needs:

- I have a 75" TV so I care about DVD upscaling quality
- I don't care about analog audio out
- I don't care about 4K anytime soon (no discs, 1080p TV)
- I don't care about streaming or apps (I have a Roku for that)
- I do care about firmware updates to keep on top of bugs and quirky discs
- I play audio CDs on it but I don't care about any obscure disc formats (although I have 1 DVD-A disc)
- My BDP-83 is working totally fine (9 years!)

I never minded the Oppo pricetag after my Oppo DVD player sold on eBay for more than MSRP after many years of use. I'll buy a 203 today if there are enough reasons to do so and not enough not to. May it last me 10 years too.

Do you think I could keep my BDP-83 running (DIY parts repair, etc) long enough to last until such a time as technology passes what the 203 would've offered me? And then I just get the best player from Panasonic or whoever doesn't suck?

"Your" isn't the same as "you're". "There", "their" and "they're" are also not the same. Please learn the difference.

And... it's "couldn't care less". Thank you. :)
post #618 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 09:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 64
I do not believe we currently have the infrastructure setup to end physical media in the US, let alone the world. Physical media will be here for some time.. Plus, we also have a large portion of the population who doesn't quite understand streaming and still prefer a physical format. Plus a large portion of the population that still are not on broadband internet.

https://www.recode.net/2017/6/20/158...ajor-economies

Quote:
More than 60 million urban Americans don’t have access to or can’t afford broadband internet

About 44 percent of people on average living in rural areas in India, China, Brazil, Japan, Germany, Russia, the U.K. and the U.S. don’t have access to or can’t afford broadband internet, according to a joint report released today by internet industry trade group Wireless Broadband Alliance and research firm IHS Markit.

This isn't just a rural issue.

Plus what has already been said for those of us who do have broadband - data caps are going to kill UHD streaming.

It is better to ask for forgiveness, than it is to ask for permissision - the WAF factor

Last edited by SteroMAdMAn; 04-04-2018 at 09:30 AM.
post #619 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 09:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
Liked: 1228
Quote:
We'll know when it's the death of physical media when Redbox goes out of business. Geez, Louise, they still stock plain old DVD's - - in addition to their Bluray movies. Folks still rent discs from Netflix but they are putting most of their resources into streaming and original content development.
dwa247 likes this.

Home Theater Setup
SONY 75X900F & 49X900E, BenQ W1080ST, Denon X5200 & Emotiva XPA-3
AudioSource 100VS, OPPO 103 & Samsung K8500, 9.1.4 Setup - Speakers - Studio 60's,
V.2 (FL/FR), CC-690 (C), V.5, ADP 590 V.5 (SS), MilleniaOne 2.0 (BS) - Velodyne 810 Sub,
Cornered Audio (FH/RH), Definitive Technology (Front Wides)
post #620 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 09:31 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by malikarshad View Post
Will Oppo UDP-20X upgradable to HDR10+ via Firmware or does it require HW chip?
Not sure if it would require hardware changes, but given the topic of this thread, I'm not sure I would expect HDR10+ support even if it only requires firmware changes. It's not a feature that was ever promised and is not something people could reasonably be angry about Oppo never adding even if they weren't stopping production.
post #621 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 09:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Quoted: 3026 Post(s)
Liked: 3635
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View Post
If the sound and video are sub-par, that's your neighbors fault in choosing low quality options to save disc space as it's relatively easy to rip the physical media and play it back at original quality. At that point, the original discs can be put into storage (if they're sold off, the ripped copies should be deleted as you know longer own a copy).
I agree; however, that wasn't the point of my post. You are correct hat disc can be ripped in high quality. The point is that the majority of the people, not true enthusiast like here on AVS, don't care about the quality but are more concerned with quantity. Most will not use codecs that require a lot of disc space and will cram as many movies as possible onto a 2TB drive. Most could care less about the legality of having media on a server for which they are not the licensed owner. I personally don't pirate any software or media, but it is common practice these days - sadly.
Operon likes this.
post #622 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sremick View Post
I hate this news. I'm on my second Oppo (BDP-83, one of those first 50 "Early Adopter Program" preview units before they were generally available for sale). It's been great and still plays everything I've put in it. I always expected that when it died or when I needed new tech, I'd get whatever Oppo was selling.

So now I wonder: do I buy a 203 while I can? Here are my needs:

- I have a 75" TV so I care about DVD upscaling quality
- I don't care about analog audio out
- I don't care about 4K anytime soon (no discs, 1080p TV)
- I don't care about streaming or apps (I have a Roku for that)
- I do care about firmware updates to keep on top of bugs and quirky discs
- I play audio CDs on it but I don't care about any obscure disc formats (although I have 1 DVD-A disc)
- My BDP-83 is working totally fine (9 years!)

I never minded the Oppo pricetag after my Oppo DVD player sold on eBay for more than MSRP after many years of use. I'll buy a 203 today if there are enough reasons to do so and not enough not to. May it last me 10 years too.

Do you think I could keep my BDP-83 running (DIY parts repair, etc) long enough to last until such a time as technology passes what the 203 would've offered me? And then I just get the best player from Panasonic or whoever doesn't suck?
I'm in the same dilemma and really not sure if its worth spending money on UDP-203 or waiting for newly announced player from Panasonic that will support both HDR10+ and DV.
post #623 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 09:46 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
I agree; however, that wasn't the point of my post. You are correct hat disc can be ripped in high quality. The point is that the majority of the people, not true enthusiast like here on AVS, don't care about the quality but are more concerned with quantity. Most will not use codecs that require a lot of disc space and will cram as many movies as possible onto a 2TB drive. Most could care less about the legality of having media on a server for which they are not the licensed owner. I personally don't pirate any software or media, but it is common practice these days - sadly.
Right, but that's no reason to be down on streaming. Saying that streaming is no good because there are options where the quality sucks is sort of like saying large displays suck because someone used the built in speakers resulting in crappy sound instead of a full-blown home theater sound system.
post #624 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 10:24 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
I do not believe we currently have the infrastructure setup to end physical media in the US, let alone the world. Physical media will be here for some time.. Plus, we also have a large portion of the population who doesn't quite understand streaming and still prefer a physical format. Plus a large portion of the population that still are not on broadband internet.

Plus what has already been said for those of us who do have broadband - data caps are going to kill UHD streaming.
What UHD physical media really needs in a hurry is a $50-$100 UHD player.

You can't have cheap streaming devices/services vs $500-$1000 players.

Then the players are going in the direction of LP.... which is not necessarily dead... but very niche.

As for the cap/bandwidth requirements I'll reserve my judgement on that. I don't live in the US so I'm not familiar with how ISP packages are structured there.

Physical media will never go anyway. However less and less people will use it.

Last edited by kabraal; 04-04-2018 at 10:30 AM.
post #625 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 10:45 AM
UHD Addict

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Quoted: 8843 Post(s)
Liked: 5631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazytrekker View Post
I-ve never understood why a disc player would include apps. Apps should only be built into TVs. TVs are for viewing content. Disc players are for playung discs.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Yet the Oppos do great job streaming content from your local Network. or from an attached USB drive.
dnoonie likes this.

53TB unRAID2--45TB unRAID3--35TB unRAID1a
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #626 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 11:10 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 143
Quote:

I tend to agree plus how much money would studios be walking away from if they stopped producing physical media? Haven't seen any figures but if they abandoned everything about producing discs for streaming only, would they even break even? I can't see the studios walking away from any amount of money if it is profitable.

EQUIPMENT:LG OLED77C8PUA (ISF calibrated by Jeff Meier)-OPPO BDP-203 blu-ray player-OPPO DV-983H dvd player-Pioneer CLD-99 laser disc player-Marantz 7703 Preamplifier-200x3 Acurus amplifier-150x2 Acurus amplifier-Emotiva UPA-2 amplifier-Outlaw Model 5000 amplifier-2 Mythos 4-1 Mythos 8-2 Mythos BPX-2 NHT Super Zeros-4 SVS Prime Elevation speakers-Hsu VTF-2 MK3 subwoofer-Elite-Xbox One S-Roku Ultra streaming player
post #627 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 11:23 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbhur212 View Post
I tend to agree plus how much money would studios be walking away from if they stopped producing physical media? Haven't seen any figures but if they abandoned everything about producing discs for streaming only, would they even break even? I can't see the studios walking away from any amount of money if it is profitable.
If they completely stopped producing physical media, streaming would surely spike up by a pretty large percentage unless a large percentage of physical media customers decided to stop watching anything. The content companies would save a bundle on manufacturing, shipping, and inventory (storage) costs. They would probably have to increase their data center capacity to handle the additional streaming traffic. What that would translate to in total profits compared to the current business model of physical media + streaming is rather difficult to estimate...
post #628 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 11:27 AM
Read the FAQ!

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 5733 Post(s)
Liked: 8177
^ But then they could bring back "premium quality" discs -- for enthusiasts -- at 5 times the old price. (I'm looking at YOU, vinyl!)
--Bob
gsr, aaronwt and Riot Nrrrd like this.

Need personal consultation/training? Or just curious about my Blog? Check out my web site!
post #629 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 11:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Quoted: 3026 Post(s)
Liked: 3635
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View Post
Right, but that's no reason to be down on streaming. Saying that streaming is no good because there are options where the quality sucks is sort of like saying large displays suck because someone used the built in speakers resulting in crappy sound instead of a full-blown home theater sound system.
You win... I care not to belabor a point.

If you care to discuss telecom infrastructure and how it relates to streaming, future growth, and limitations I am all ears. What I posted was the landscape of the US infrastructure with first hand knowledge of it's limitations. It was simply to provide information to those who may be curious. Stating I am down on streaming is taking my statements out of context especially when I stated I use streaming daily in other areas of my house. My point was simply that content provided by streaming services, not on premise streaming from local storage, is not on par with disc. I prefer disc for my home theater.
muzz, Operon, Black adder and 1 others like this.
post #630 of 3292 Old 04-04-2018, 11:50 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
You win... I care not to belabor a point.

If you care to discuss telecom infrastructure and how it relates to streaming, future growth, and limitations I am all ears. What I posted was the landscape of the US infrastructure with first hand knowledge of it's limitations. It was simply to provide information to those who may be curious. Stating I am down on streaming is taking my statements out of context especially when I stated I use streaming daily in other areas of my house. My point was simply that content provided by streaming services, not on premise streaming from local storage, is not on par with disc. I prefer disc for my home theater.
To be clear, my responses were directed only at the on premise streaming portion of your post, which I thought would have been clear from the portion I quoted in my response. Essentially, I suspect we largely agree. I just prefer playing ripped discs (at original quality) rather than actually putting the original disc in every time as it's a LOT more convenient and opens up lots of nifty options. Part of the problem in responding / reading posts is that there is more than 1 type of streaming (Internet and on premise) and it can get a bit confusing to figure out which type people are talking about at times.

The whole telecom infrastructure thing is going to be interesting to watch as it evolves over time.
Operon, BllDo and Molon_Labe like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page