Oppo to stop production? This is not a joke. - Page 24 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 11036Likes

post #691 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 07:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I don’t buy near the movies on disc that I used to buy on vhs tapes. I do stream far more content than I watch on disc now, but do so in SD almost 100% of the time due to the usage limits Mediacom has based on what speed internet service I pay for.

That said I’m keeping my 203 in the hope that the Sony Dolby Vision update happens in the very near future. Be nice if OPPO continues updates for a few years at least.

I now understand why the hdmi outputs don’t work like they did on the 103, no apps (not that I used them), no front hdmi input and omission of hdcd. Just a few corners that needed cut for the final counting of the beans.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #692 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 07:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molon_Labe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drh3b View Post
Makes me want to break open that flying head S-VHS JVC I bought 20(?) years ago with my foresight, and never opened. Still in the back basement.
I wonder how many guys are still holding on to those Toshiba and Xbox HD-DVD drives. I should have known the format I picked would have been the loser. I went all in on that one.....[IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/redface.gif[/IMG]
I still have an HD-A2 in the basement.. I no longer have HD-DVDs tho.

It is better to ask for forgiveness, than it is to ask for permissision - the WAF factor
post #693 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 07:26 PM

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Am I he only one who absolutely loves the Apple TVs and could care less if my Blu-Ray player or TV has apps for streaming??

When Blu-Ray came out I immediately stopped buying DVDs. Same goes for 4K. I haven’t bought a Blu-Ray since 4K launch with the Samsung.

I stream a lot. One of the “tools in the bag”. I also have a nice collection of discs. Great for movie nights.
Nugget likes this.

NX5 / Panamorph / SI Slate Zero Edge Pro / Salamander Designs / AQ Niagra
AV8805 / UB820 / AppleTV 4K / PS4 Pro / Connect / Node 2i / RPM-10 C
C1100 / D1100 / MC303s / 800D3 / HTM1D3 / 702 S2 / CCM7.3 / PC4000s

Last edited by RaceCarDriver; 04-04-2018 at 07:29 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #694 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 07:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1930 Post(s)
Liked: 2054
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceCarDriver View Post
Am I he only one who absolutely loves the Apple TVs and could care less if my blu-ray player or TV has apps for streaming??
Word.

LG OLED65E8 | Plinius Hiato | Dynaudio Contour 20 | Dynaudio Stand 6 | REL T/9i | PS Audio DirectStream Junior | Furman IT-Reference 15i | Sony PS4 Pro | Synology DS916+ | Apple TV 4K | BDI Mirage | NEEO | Focal Shape 40 | iFi Pro iDSD | iFi Pro iRack | roon
post #695 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 07:29 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
That's no guarantee, and even if they did unless you are familiar with the company's margins then you don't know if selling for less would have been profitable or not. There are numerous anecdotes about how premium items actually will not sell if the price is set too low.
Here’s one if those anecdotes. I live in an upscale enclave. After it was built and sold successfully, another developer down the road built another upscale enclave, but at a lower price point. It wasn’t selling, so the developer paid a visit to our developer and asked him for advice. “Double the price,” was the answer. He followed the advice and sold out.

I don’t think OPPO isn’t making money. I just think they’ve realized that streaming is doing to video disks what it did to audio disks and that there’s no future in making video disk players. But integrity has been part of the OPPO brand, which is why they’ll continue supporting their product.

Sony 55W905A, Dahquist DQ10 (x4), BW sub, McIntosh MC-2150/2200, OPPO BDP-105D
post #696 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 07:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 1691 Post(s)
Liked: 3061
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjack View Post

I don’t think OPPO isn’t making money. I just think they’ve realized that streaming is doing to video disks what it did to audio disks and that there’s no future in making video disk players. But integrity has been part of the OPPO brand, which is why they’ll continue supporting their product.
I dunno. A dealer said upthread that he never carried the Oppo, at least partially due to thin margins. Oppo might have done better just by raising the MSRP $100 on each of the models.
post #697 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 07:36 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchboard View Post
I don't understand how they can maintain support if they aren't selling anything. That's just bleeding money.
Well oppo has a huge Chinese market. I first heard of them when I was visiting my parents in China.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
post #698 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 07:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
Liked: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceCarDriver View Post
Am I he only one who absolutely loves the Apple TVs and could care less if my Blu-Ray player or TV has apps for streaming??

When Blu-Ray came out I immediately stopped buying DVDs. Same goes for 4K. I haven’t bought a Blu-Ray since 4K launch with the Samsung.

I stream a lot. One of the “tools in the bag”. I also have a nice collection of discs. Great for movie nights.
I love and own the Apple as well but also require a Roku. I buy and store in Vudu. Can’t buy Vudu content via Apple and it does not support Atmos.

For now I use both. Perhaps one day the Apple will push out the Roku but not yet. I would have preferred apps in the Oppo and I would have purchased neither.

But yes, the Apple is a finely manufactured piece. Oppo should not have ditched the apps.

Last edited by Mr.SoftDome; 04-04-2018 at 07:41 PM.
post #699 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 07:49 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
Liked: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
So now we only have cheapo players made of plastic for our UHD discs? lol
Not at all. The Sony UBP-X800 is built with a steel body, as well as an internal frameand-beam metal chassis used to increase rigidity and reduce vibration. https://www.soundandvision.com/conte...-player-review

Sony XBR65X930C / Sony UBP-X800 UltraHD Blu-ray Player/ Toshiba HD-A3 HD DVD / PS4 Pro / Onkyo TX-RZ830 / Paradigm CC-190/Paradigm Titan Monitor V5/Paradigm Atom Monitor V5/ Paradigm CI Home H65 In-ceiling Atmos/ JBL Studio L8400P 12-Inch Sub
post #700 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 08:02 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
Liked: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoland2020 View Post
Hard to believe this is real and I actually had plans to get a Oppo UDP-203 someday. So now with Oppo leaving all we have left is the Korean giants LG, Sony, and Samsung. Panasonic makes great players too but unsure if any of their 2018 players will get a US release or not.
Did Sony move to Korea?
aaronwt likes this.

Sony XBR65X930C / Sony UBP-X800 UltraHD Blu-ray Player/ Toshiba HD-A3 HD DVD / PS4 Pro / Onkyo TX-RZ830 / Paradigm CC-190/Paradigm Titan Monitor V5/Paradigm Atom Monitor V5/ Paradigm CI Home H65 In-ceiling Atmos/ JBL Studio L8400P 12-Inch Sub
post #701 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 08:24 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
Liked: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by malikarshad View Post
I've had Oppo player since their DVD player days and still have DV-981 stored.
I currently have BDP-103 and was planning to upgrade to UDP-203 later when I have 4k setup.

With this Oppo announcement I was about the pull the trigger on UDP-203 but came across this Panasonic announcements for their next gen players DP-UB9000 and UB820 with support for HDR10+ and DV.

https://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.ph...&id=1518518354

With HDMI2.1 around the corner do u still think UDP-203 is a good buy?
Yes. Please read my post up-thread #384

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggAW View Post
... I think the movie buff crowd who isn't big into HT already is buying the cheap UHD players. Only the HT crowd is buying Oppo, and that crowd isn't just going to not use physical media anymore, they're going to have something like a $200 Sony player.....
Well, count this movie buff firmly an Oppo devotee.

Quote:
I dunno. A dealer said upthread that he never carried the Oppo, at least partially due to thin margins. Oppo might have done better just by raising the MSRP $100 on each of the models.
I think that is pretty much the case for just about every direct-to-consumer manufacturer. Comes with the territory.
__________________________________________________ __________
Chime in with your 2¢ on the wisdom of purchasing Oppo's extended warrantee. I'm going to buy a 205 now, deciding ultimately what to do with my 203/205 pair somewhere down the road. Though I'll be sure to unbox it when it comes.

Don't you just wish HDMI would crawl off to some darkened corner and die a sad, lonely death?
post #702 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 09:19 PM

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by goksucats View Post
Not at all. The Sony UBP-X800 is built with a steel body, as well as an internal frameand-beam metal chassis used to increase rigidity and reduce vibration. https://www.soundandvision.com/conte...-player-review
Both Sonys are great players for the price IMO and surprisingly heavy. I picked up two 205s to replace my Panasonic that is already gone and now i’ll be looking to move my X1000ES. I may grab a 3rd 205 to replace my other Sony in the living room.

NX5 / Panamorph / SI Slate Zero Edge Pro / Salamander Designs / AQ Niagra
AV8805 / UB820 / AppleTV 4K / PS4 Pro / Connect / Node 2i / RPM-10 C
C1100 / D1100 / MC303s / 800D3 / HTM1D3 / 702 S2 / CCM7.3 / PC4000s
post #703 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 09:22 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Oppo 205 are sold out everywhere except for much higher prices from the resellers. Hope they release more but I'm doubtful. 🤬

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
post #704 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 10:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1980 Post(s)
Liked: 1881
Quote:
Originally Posted by video_analysis View Post
Yes, but once again, it's not just one or two features that command the extra dough but the whole package. I fully know I'm in the minority. The only fair price comparison should be between Sony's, Samsung's, Panasonic's, and LG's highest end offerings, and that is closer to a 100% delta in price.
this feels like a pc vs mac debate... the value is there if you check ALL the boxes

i'm not saying it's not a fair price for what you get, but that what you get is massive overkill for the vast majority of consumers.

again it comes to options, options are great, and it's sad that this option is being taken away. but if oppo wanted to compete, it probably should have offered something more mainstream to keep the lights on.

i want to say the real shame is that the market doesn't cater to quality, long-lasting products anymore. i'm fully willing to spend double, if it lasts 3 times as long(or more). but with the current market, nothing stays relevant long enough to justify the cost. i mean, if i had the world's greatest dvd player right now, i wouldn't know what to do with it. in 2 years, i might feel that way about anything that doesn't have the latest version of hdmi. there's very few products that are still worth investing in quality for, and that's a real shame, imo.

Displays: Samsung PN64F8500/JVC X35
AVR: Pioneer VSX-1130K, 7.1/5.1.2 audio
Sources: HTPC, PS3, XBOX360, Wii
Control: Harmony One
post #705 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 10:58 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by fierce_gt View Post
this feels like a pc vs mac debate... the value is there if you check ALL the boxes

i'm not saying it's not a fair price for what you get, but that what you get is massive overkill for the vast majority of consumers.

again it comes to options, options are great, and it's sad that this option is being taken away. but if oppo wanted to compete, it probably should have offered something more mainstream to keep the lights on.

i want to say the real shame is that the market doesn't cater to quality, long-lasting products anymore. i'm fully willing to spend double, if it lasts 3 times as long(or more). but with the current market, nothing stays relevant long enough to justify the cost. i mean, if i had the world's greatest dvd player right now, i wouldn't know what to do with it. in 2 years, i might feel that way about anything that doesn't have the latest version of hdmi. there's very few products that are still worth investing in quality for, and that's a real shame, imo.
I always wondered why Oppo never offered an updated version of the 80. I thought that this was a fantastic option for those who may have been put off by the $500 pricetag of the other models.

My personal opinion though is that Oppo never had a product with as much impact in the A/V market as the BDP-83. It was the perfect format "transition" model, with that great Anchor Bay upscaling chip for the pre-existing DVD library, could of course play BD's, and would offer SACD and DVD-Audio capability to those who may have also been on the fence regarding having to pay big $ to play both those formats (should qualify that by saying on the same machine). It also loaded discs a lot faster than basically any other player on the market at the time. After that, the rest of the market caught up in some aspects, making the Oppo player a less desirable option. However, if Oppo had offered a more entry level option, they may have successfully stayed afloat.
Riot Nrrrd likes this.
post #706 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 11:15 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
I can see how dealers never got into Oppo for no other reason than that one could have an Oppo machine delivered to them via Amazon in 2 days (if one is a prime member) directly from the maker. Having a $100 dealer markup would've been an easy decision for most people on where they would buy it from.
post #707 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 11:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 1691 Post(s)
Liked: 3061
Quote:
Originally Posted by bo130 View Post
I can see how dealers never got into Oppo for no other reason than that one could have an Oppo machine delivered to them via Amazon in 2 days (if one is a prime member) directly from the maker. Having a $100 dealer markup would've been an easy decision for most people on where they would buy it from.
No, I mean raise the MSRP $100, including Oppo direct.

Denon AVR-X4300H (2nd try), Emotiva XPA-3 Gen3
Klipsch RP-280f LR & SR, RP-450c, RP-260f SB, pending Velodyne Deco Atmos
Rythmik F18 x 2
OPPO UDP-203, HTPC, TiVo Roamio, Adequate Samsung 4k
Turn Down For What!?
post #708 of 3290 Old 04-04-2018, 11:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1740 Post(s)
Liked: 1017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Butny View Post
They should of went back to their roots selling cheap priced, overperforming products for the money.
They did; the 205 is absolutely dirt cheap for what you get.

Just for fun, let's remove the 205 (though not Oppo) from the equation, given the PS Audio product uses an Oppo transport.

So to replace the 205:

• UHD Player: Sony UBP-X800: $299
  • BD/SACD/DVD-A/DAC: PS Audio DirectStream Memory Player/DirectStream DAC: $10,999
  • Optionally: CD/SACD/DAC: Esoteric K-03x: $12,999
  • Optionally: ESS Sabre ES9038PRO-based DAC: Ayre QX-5 Twenty: $8999
  • Surround Processor: Anthem AVM60: $2999
  • 4K Scaler: HD Fury Vertex 4K60: $349

Price to replace the functionality of the 205 with like quality (sound and video): roughly $14,646 - $25,645.

That's why I've been an Oppo fan.
mbroadus, mickboy, dnoonie and 1 others like this.

Last edited by kucharsk; 04-05-2018 at 12:04 AM.
post #709 of 3290 Old 04-05-2018, 12:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
Liked: 366
Well, this news sucks. Does anyone know why Oppo decided to call it quits? Is it because streaming and downloads are replacing physical media? If so, I think it's still a bit early to give up on disk players. Is it because sales dropped off?

Although I love the brand and respect the quality products and support they've provided, I never could justify paying $500 for their player. My budget for a quality universal disc player was max $300. I even emailed them a couple of times suggesting that they make something a bit more affordable for the masses. It would've surely driven up sales.

A part of me wants to believe this news is just a ploy to drive up sales, and then they change their minds in a few months, but I know that's very unlikely.

So, who makes the next best universal disk players now with Oppo out of the game? Any model recommendations?

LG OLED65B6P
post #710 of 3290 Old 04-05-2018, 12:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 4277 Post(s)
Liked: 3702
Quote:
Originally Posted by bo130 View Post
I always wondered why Oppo never offered an updated version of the 80. I thought that this was a fantastic option for those who may have been put off by the $500 pricetag of the other models.
Which suggests to me just offering a further scaled down option in the UHD era wouldn't have necessarily stopped the inevitable either.
post #711 of 3290 Old 04-05-2018, 01:12 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Oppo players in Europe cost almost twice as much as in the US. Here we pay 850 EUR (1050 USD) for the 203 and 1800 EUR (2200 USD) for the 205. I too believe that Oppo should have raised their prices in the US, as they are dirt cheap in comparison. Really sad to see them go. I'm still a proud owner of a BDP-95 (for 2 Channel music), a BDP-103D (for Blu-ray/3D) and, until recently, a UDP-203 (for 4K UHD). I sold my UDP-203 because I went with a 1080Ti for my HTPC, but will now definitely add a UDP-205 to my collection. Best Blu-ray/Media player ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post
For all those grieving about the sudden and tragic death of Oppo optical disc players...
Please share as you see fit to bring closure. Post pictures of your beloved Oppo in your A/V rack, stories how it enhanced your video nirvana, screen shots of the video output in action.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	2385108  
drh3b likes this.

Last edited by dimi123; 04-05-2018 at 02:34 AM.
post #712 of 3290 Old 04-05-2018, 02:21 AM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Only two words to say about this, sad and disheartening. 4K UHD Blu-ray/Blu-ray best home video format ever imo and was hoping Oppo would continue making and manufacturing high end disc players. I guess they won't be doing it anymore.
post #713 of 3290 Old 04-05-2018, 02:47 AM

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 51
If a Cambridge Audio CXUHD is the same as an Oppo UDP-203 only with an audio board removed, then why are they charging US $699 when Oppo charges US $549? "Because they can"?

post #714 of 3290 Old 04-05-2018, 02:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
Liked: 335
I was very sad to hear that Oppo will stop making UHD players from now on. I've had Oppo disc players for a long time and have come to love the company's products and customer support. I still have the first Oppo I ever bought, a DV-983H, as well as subsequently purchased BDP-93, BDP-103D, BDP-105D. My most recent Oppo purchase was the UHD-205 and I have been very happy with A/V quality it has. As an earlier poster said, first Pioneer went out of business, then Panasonic stopped making plasma TV's, and now Oppo stops disc player production. I guess the general public does not put a whole lot of faith in high quality products.

Oppo, RIP.

Cal68
post #715 of 3290 Old 04-05-2018, 03:13 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by SledgeHammer View Post
I wouldn't say that. $550 is a lot for a 4K Player, but that's hardly a boutique price. Boutique would be more like $2K+. LMAO... anybody remember the big Lexicon scandal from 2010? They tried to pawn off a re-badged BDP-83 as a boutique product for $3K. Well, to be clear, they didn't re-badge it, they took the Oppo IN ITS ENTIRITY (they didn't even bother to remove the guts from the Oppo chassis LMAO) and stuck it in another chassis and sold it for $3K. ZERO electronics changes.

For those that want to stroll down memory lane: https://www.audioholics.com/blu-ray-...icon-outside-1
I paid $799 for the Toshiba HD-XA1 HD-DVD player when it was released in 2006!
post #716 of 3290 Old 04-05-2018, 03:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
Liked: 932
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
Oppo UDP-203 Shield Edition featuring an exclusive Kaleidescape app. Tell me that would not have been the dream machine.
That would have been a perfect device, hence we can't have it.

Tower Cinema - 9.1.6 in a 12'x12' room
Input : Nvidia Shield TV, Panasonic DMP-UB400
Magic : Marantz SR7010, Marantz SR6010, 2x NAD T743
Output : Panasonic TX65EZ952B, SVS PB13 Ultra, Monitor Audio GSLCR 2xGS20 2xGS10 4xGSFX 6xBX1
post #717 of 3290 Old 04-05-2018, 03:31 AM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 61
My ATV4K sits on top of my 203. Use them both.

Some guy named Elon Musk is putting a bunch of 5g satellites into low earth orbit. I wonder how that will affect the streaming pipeline.

Oppo 203>Marantz 7704>JVC RS520
post #718 of 3290 Old 04-05-2018, 04:11 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1847 Post(s)
Liked: 2222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post
Presumably you meant to post: Thursday, April 5th.
--Bob
No year was specified, so the 4th could be accurate.
Operon likes this.
post #719 of 3290 Old 04-05-2018, 04:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1634 Post(s)
Liked: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by sremick View Post
I hate this news. I'm on my second Oppo (BDP-83, one of those first 50 "Early Adopter Program" preview units before they were generally available for sale). It's been great and still plays everything I've put in it. I always expected that when it died or when I needed new tech, I'd get whatever Oppo was selling.

So now I wonder: do I buy a 203 while I can? Here are my needs:

- I have a 75" TV so I care about DVD upscaling quality
- I don't care about analog audio out
- I don't care about 4K anytime soon (no discs, 1080p TV)
- I don't care about streaming or apps (I have a Roku for that)
- I do care about firmware updates to keep on top of bugs and quirky discs
- I play audio CDs on it but I don't care about any obscure disc formats (although I have 1 DVD-A disc)
- My BDP-83 is working totally fine (9 years!)

I never minded the Oppo pricetag after my Oppo DVD player sold on eBay for more than MSRP after many years of use. I'll buy a 203 today if there are enough reasons to do so and not enough not to. May it last me 10 years too.

Do you think I could keep my BDP-83 running (DIY parts repair, etc) long enough to last until such a time as technology passes what the 203 would've offered me? And then I just get the best player from Panasonic or whoever doesn't suck?
IMHO, if you have the money, the 203 is a nice buy. In the initial period, they will still have some customer support, so if the hardware fails, you can get returns.
In the longer run, if there are incompatibilities, it's no loss. Just like your 83, it remains a good player, which will play CDs, older BD well too.
Of course if you aren't too hang up about it, the Sony 800 will also fit, and it comes in at less than a third the price. Which is why Oppo is now riding into the sunset..
post #720 of 3290 Old 04-05-2018, 04:36 AM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 31
I have both 203 and 205 models, the 205 is Oppo's best disc player ever imo. The build quality is great and the video and sound is amazing. If any show up in stock on their site grab it while you can even if the price is steep it's worth the investment, it will be useable for years and years even if they stop with firmware updates. There is a reason why the higher priced 205 model sold out before the 203, it's because it's Oppo's best disc player ever imo. The 203 still gets the job done but the 205 is just a beast.
mbroadus and Philip To like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page