Has anyone experienced a Synch issue with the UBK90? On all Blueray movies, I get a synch issue in that the audio precedes the video by a few frames. It fluctuates throughout the movie, but it's typically ~ 1 spoken word off. The netflix app on the UBK does not appear to have this issue. It's a 100% repeatable issue, so at least it's consistent.
Here's my setup if it helps:
[UBK90 Output 1] <-HDMI-> [Input 3 (Sat) Marantz AV7005 Output 1 (with ARC)] <-HDMI-> [Input 1 (with ARC) Vizio M501d-A2R LCD]
There is no lag when I connect the Blueray directly to the TV, but listening to the crappy TV speakers is not an acceptable solution
In this configuration, I have also sent the UBK90 Output 2 to the Input 3 (Sat) Marantz, but I get the identical lag issue.
I had been assuming the issue was in the preamp, so I've tried just about every setting on it. It's currently in PureDirect mode, which means it uses the raw Audio/Video provided by the source.
I'm out of ideas and could use any tips anyone has. I'm outside of my return window, but still within my warranty window, so unfortunately I can't just take it back.
It seems possible that the TV can't keep up with the source, but the video looks great so I don't think it's dropping frames or anything.