Official Panasonic DP-UB820/824 Owner's Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 19 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5498Likes

post #541 of 7271 Old 08-17-2018, 07:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1445 Post(s)
Liked: 2154
@coxy2416 , have you done the comparisons?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #542 of 7271 Old 08-18-2018, 04:39 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 772 Post(s)
Liked: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
I spent a few days going back and forth between the Oppo 203, UB900, UB820, network media players (Dune / Zidoo) and the custom curves. The Panasonic definitely has better TM than the Oppo 203 in it's current state. Even the UB900/Vertex combo superseded it imo. The new updates to the UB820 are nice, no extra hardware required, auto-selecting the TM based on the metadata (not always 100% accurate though) and the advanced white/black controls. Plus for some darker movies, you can crank the range slider a few clicks to bright it up.

it's a great plug and play player if you don't have a good custom curve. I don't think it exceeds a good curve though and for that reason i'll likely stick with my media players for daily use. I have ~50tb of storage and not crazy about swapping discs.

If you haven't tried JAVS 85 nit curve, definitely take a look, there is discussion in the shoot-out thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coxy2416 View Post
I believe the only way you get lossless audio is through playing the disc. From what I have read the 820 is a great machine but if it was me I would be using custom curves and keeping the Oppo as it is much better for streaming MKV's with lossless audio.

I have the X790 with Jav's custom curves loaded and stream all my 4K movies through the Nvidia Shield. I would be surprised if the 820 could make the picture look any better then what I already have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizrussspike View Post
I have not done the comparison as I do not have either player. Just going off what I have read from others on this thread.
post #543 of 7271 Old 08-18-2018, 05:31 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Hello

I can watch mkv, m2ts files with external subtitle on oppo 203 (via usb) [dts-hd, true hd oke]

Can I also watch them with panasonic ub820 without any problem?

Thank you and sorry for my English
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #544 of 7271 Old 08-18-2018, 05:56 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I spent a few days going back and forth between the Oppo 203, UB900, UB820, network media players (Dune / Zidoo) and the custom curves. The Panasonic definitely has better TM than the Oppo 203 in it's current state. Even the UB900/Vertex combo superseded it imo. The new updates to the UB820 are nice, no extra hardware required, auto-selecting the TM based on the metadata (not always 100% accurate though) and the advanced white/black controls. Plus for some darker movies, you can crank the range slider a few clicks to bright it up.

it's a great plug and play player if you don't have a good custom curve. I don't think it exceeds a good curve though and for that reason i'll likely stick with my media players for daily use. I have ~50tb of storage and not crazy about swapping discs.

If you haven't tried JAVS 85 nit curve, definitely take a look, there is discussion in the shoot-out thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizrussspike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cemo62 View Post
Hello

I can watch mkv, m2ts files with external subtitle on oppo 203 (via usb) [dts-hd, true hd oke]

Can I also watch them with panasonic ub820 without any problem?

Thank you and sorry for my English
The Ub820 will not pass dts-hd or true hd through USB
post #545 of 7271 Old 08-18-2018, 06:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
Liked: 1020
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyjive View Post
I've had all three. If you are just doing straight HDR output and do not need tone mapping either for HDR or SDR, then I'd probably go with the 203 just because of the build quality. Their tone mapping is awful and they still are having issues actually outputting the BT2020 color space in SDR. However, most HDR displays still benefit from the 820's HDR optimizer, so really for most the 820 is probably the better choice.

If you need to SDR tone mapping or your display doesn't handle mapping well, the 820 is hands down the best choice.

The ub900 is good, but since there is really no reason to choose it over the 820, since it doesn't have all the tone mapping settings nor does it have/will it get Dolby Vision or HDR10+.

The UB9000 is set for October release at VE is taking reservations I think. I'd love to have that instead of the 820, but only for looks. I don't need the higher end audio section. So that's a call you'd have to make since it cost double the 820.
I agree 100% with this whole post. Just like curly, I have experienced all three players. The only advantage(and a cosmetic advantage at that)of the Oppo 203 was the build quality and maybe the app to change settings on the fly a little easier. Besides that, I felt it brought zero advantage in playback quality to the table.

It is tempting to pick up the UB9000 as my theater room unit, for the build quality only, then put the UB820 on our soon to be purchased 4K display. All this is assuming I can move some other gear that isn't being used, including my UB900.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erod View Post
Has anyone else experienced Bytehoven's issue with HDR 2020 looking better than SDR 2020 with a projector?
In my situation, the SDR 2020 is REALLY close to what I get with my ChadB low lamp curve. It is almost unnoticeable on some titles and I get a little boost in brightness. If I move into my high lamp curve, then I think that does a better job with HDR over SDR 2020. It usually comes down to the type of movie. If it is going to be an active audio movie, then I can usually tune out the lamp noise. If it is a more dialog driven movie, then I will choose the low lamp SDR mode.

My room is very, VERY dark but I am still struggle with low NITS. Chad did a fantastic job with what he had to work with in my situation for the HDR low lamp curve. He knocked it out with my high lamp for sure.

I feel that the performance of the conversion is improved in the UB820 vs. the UB900/Fury combo I had used about year and a half ago.

Also, IMO, I feel like the studios are doing a much better job with the newer released 4K titles. They seem to be getting brighter as they come out. Not the catalog titles but new releases...
post #546 of 7271 Old 08-18-2018, 06:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
Liked: 1753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Burk View Post
I’d keep the 203 regardless for its media player ability but each person has their own priorities. I plan on having the 203 and 820 side by side in my home theater. Best of both worlds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgtfreek View Post
There are better media players than the Oppo 203.
Yep, the Oppo always had problems with audio and MKV's and the interface isn't great. The real best of both worlds is the 820 plus a Nvidia Shield , Apple 4KTV with Infuse or the Dune HD pro 4K. I tried the Shield and Im not crazy about using Kodi. Im using a ATV4K with Infuse and I like it a lot more but audio passthrough isn't working with the new Apple OS yet. I ordered the Dune player and will test it out.

Got a little Off Topic, sorry, but Yes I do agree the 820 plus a good streaming device trumps the Oppo alone.

--------------------------------------------------
FOR SALE:
Lots of stuff. Check the Audio Gear Classifieds
post #547 of 7271 Old 08-18-2018, 07:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
I've had all three. If you are just doing straight HDR output and do not need tone mapping either for HDR or SDR, then I'd probably go with the 203 just because of the build quality. Their tone mapping is awful and they still are having issues actually outputting the BT2020 color space in SDR. However, most HDR displays still benefit from the 820's HDR optimizer, so really for most the 820 is probably the better choice.

If you need to SDR tone mapping or your display doesn't handle mapping well, the 820 is hands down the best choice.

The ub900 is good, but since there is really no reason to choose it over the 820, since it doesn't have all the tone mapping settings nor does it have/will it get Dolby Vision or HDR10+.

The UB9000 is set for October release at VE is taking reservations I think. I'd love to have that instead of the 820, but only for looks. I don't need the higher end audio section. So that's a call you'd have to make since it cost double the 820.
Prior to the 820 coming out the 900 seemed to be a top choice. I picked one up at a great price (open box), but since I won't have my new PJ for a few months I am not wed to it. Returning it and waiting for the 820 is entirely an option for me, though my initial plan was to move the 900 to the family room where I hope to get a new flat panel by the late winter.

From my perspective, we are still fairly early in terms of HDR displays. Projectors have an underlying light output issue where the NITS will not be high enough (except laser... for now). Flat Panel displays seem to cap out under 1000 NITS.

Is there any situation where the 900 is "good enough", or where you would not be able to take advantage of the tone mapping on the 820?

All thoughts appreciated.

Panny UB820, Denon X6300H in 6.1.4 mode, Epson 5040UB, SVS PCUltra paired with a MiniDSP HD and BEQ (of course!)
Working on making things blacker...
post #548 of 7271 Old 08-18-2018, 07:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
Liked: 140
Quote:
Jvc rs4910. It can do eshift psuedo 4k and with the bt2020 profile installed, about 85% of p3. So sdr bt2020 from the 820 plus an hdfury integral to handle hdcp/hdmi handshake is working really well for me. Far better than the oppo 203 and better than the ub900.
Since your pj is an older unit, did your RS4910 come with the BT2020 profile, or did you some how instal it?
bdmckinl likes this.
post #549 of 7271 Old 08-18-2018, 07:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
Liked: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnscg View Post

Since your pj is an older unit, did your RS4910 come with the BT2020 profile, or did you some how instal it?
Jvc autocal software allows you to import color profiles.
post #550 of 7271 Old 08-18-2018, 09:55 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian6751 View Post
Yep, the Oppo always had problems with audio and MKV's and the interface isn't great. The real best of both worlds is the 820 plus a Nvidia Shield , Apple 4KTV with Infuse or the Dune HD pro 4K. I tried the Shield and Im not crazy about using Kodi. Im using a ATV4K with Infuse and I like it a lot more but audio passthrough isn't working with the new Apple OS yet. I ordered the Dune player and will test it out.

Got a little Off Topic, sorry, but Yes I do agree the 820 plus a good streaming device trumps the Oppo alone.
Not sure about the 203 but I have the 103 and it plays every 1080P MKV that I have thrown at it without a hiccup.

The Shield is great for streaming 4K MKV content and does a great job through Kodi or Plex. The problem with the Shield is that it does not have auto colour space so on the JVC if you want to watch both 1080P and 4K you have to constantly switch this.

As for the Apple 4K TV it has the auto colour space setting but I am not sure of its ability to bitstream hi-res audio.
boe likes this.
post #551 of 7271 Old 08-18-2018, 05:02 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian6751 View Post

That's true unless you want to use the player's bt2020/SDR tone mapping (for projector users) for other sources, which is where the Oppo has a niche with their HDMI input. This would allow someone to use the streamer of their choice, while still being able to take advantage of the Oppo's scaling, processing, tone mapping, etc..

All that being said, I'd swap the Oppo for the 820 right now if (or when) I get word that a bt2020/SDR fix isn't coming from Oppo.
Bytehoven likes this.
post #552 of 7271 Old 08-18-2018, 06:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
Liked: 255
Looks like I'll be buying an 820 soon most likely. I may have sold my Oppo 203. I have a JVC X750R, and I just don't feel the tone mapping is going to be corrected. I still have a 103D that I'm hanging onto however.
gadgtfreek likes this.

JVC X750R Projector,Yamaha CX-A5200 Pre-Pro,Yamaha MX-A5000 Amps x2,Yamaha MX-D1 Power Amps x2,Yamaha RX-Z1 (L&R Surround Channel Amp), Oppo BDP-103D BR, Panasonic DP-UB820 UHD, Pioneer Elite CLD-99 LD, Definitive Tech BP7000SC Mains, CLR3000 Center, BPVX Surround Sides&Backs, BPX F&R Presence, DT UIW94/A x4, (Atmos) Martin Logan Abyss Front L&R Subs/Dynamo L&R Rear Surround Channel Subs, Infinity SSW-210 Center Channel Sub.
post #553 of 7271 Old 08-19-2018, 10:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1362 Post(s)
Liked: 1907
Tried the 4K UHD Blu-ray of Arrival a few nights ago, it's a movie where the picture contrast was manipulated by the director to invoke a certain look. However that look has always been difficult to watch either at the theater when it premiered or on Blu-ray. Because of the very dark picture much detail is lost. As I watched the disc I tried the various 'plug and play' settings on the UB820, Standard, Natural Environment, Light Environment and Bright Environment. Although these are settings meant to deal with your home theater environment like a dedicated room versus a family room with some ambient light I found that by using the Bright Environment option I was finally able to see much of the lost detail and well as brighten a dark picture. Movie was viewed on my Epson HC4000 projector with 120" screen. This is an extreme example and it's something I don't resort to with other Blu-rays. A couple of screenshots are included below.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180817_222830.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	775.0 KB
ID:	2443626   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180817_222841.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	951.5 KB
ID:	2443628  
JMEANS likes this.

All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten Movies
post #554 of 7271 Old 08-19-2018, 02:01 PM
boe
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1236 Post(s)
Liked: 561
Does it support smb streaming? I was going to buy another oppo but they don't sell them any more. I'd like 4K dtx-x smb streaming (provided that is what the source is of course).
post #555 of 7271 Old 08-19-2018, 02:16 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post
Does it support smb streaming? I was going to buy another oppo but they don't sell them any more. I'd like 4K dtx-x smb streaming (provided that is what the source is of course).

Again, the Panasonic does not support any hi-def audio (Atmos or dts-x) as far as file playback goes. Neither networked or via a hard drive attached by usb. No support and no plan to.
boe likes this.

Some guy
post #556 of 7271 Old 08-19-2018, 02:38 PM
boe
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1236 Post(s)
Liked: 561
Thanks for that info. That is a shame. I'm anxious to throw some money at something that does the new audio codecs and streams from my server 4K with great quality. The oppo does that although the menu is wimpy. I heard the shield isn't nearly as good for motion as the oppo is. Hopefully I'll find something that fits my needs.
justinbleu likes this.
post #557 of 7271 Old 08-19-2018, 04:29 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked: 42
If this is true about Panasonic not being able to play lossless audio from files thru usb/hard drives

It will increase the value of Oppo even more since Oppo's have been able to do this for many years now
post #558 of 7271 Old 08-19-2018, 05:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 716 Post(s)
Liked: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
Tried the 4K UHD Blu-ray of Arrival a few nights ago, it's a movie where the picture contrast was manipulated by the director to invoke a certain look. However that look has always been difficult to watch either at the theater when it premiered or on Blu-ray. Because of the very dark picture much detail is lost. As I watched the disc I tried the various 'plug and play' settings on the UB820, Standard, Natural Environment, Light Environment and Bright Environment. Although these are settings meant to deal with your home theater environment like a dedicated room versus a family room with some ambient light I found that by using the Bright Environment option I was finally able to see much of the lost detail and well as brighten a dark picture. Movie was viewed on my Epson HC4000 projector with 120" screen. This is an extreme example and it's something I don't resort to with other Blu-rays. A couple of screenshots are included below.
I almost wonder if Arrival was just mastered wrong. I actually got more enjoyment out of watching it in a relatively low end mall theatre than I did from the 4K UHD BR. It's just sooooooo dark on the 4K disk, and was noticeably brighter in the theatre. However, I've read that in some theatres it was similarly dark, so perhaps that was the intent. I can't see why though.

---

BTW, I just ordered a 2018 LG C8 65" OLED. There are some niggling issues with the 2017 models that I didn't want to deal with but it seems a couple of the issues are directly related to LG's approach to tone mapping on the 2017 models. The approach to tone mapping has changed quite a bit on the 2018 models, and I'm hoping the matchup of the Panasonic UB820 player with the LG C8 TV will be a near ideal situation. That is, once the UB820 gets Dolby Vision support.
WOLVERNOLE likes this.
post #559 of 7271 Old 08-19-2018, 05:30 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
Liked: 1511
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit1 View Post
If this is true about Panasonic not being able to play lossless audio from files thru usb/hard drives

It will increase the value of Oppo even more since Oppo's have been able to do this for many years now
It's hard to say what will happen with the Oppos. They still have not fixed the tone mapping issue and it's looking less likely that they ever will. I sold my 203 for an 820 and a pike of extra cash and I'm not looking back.. The Oppo is a great player but with Oppo abandoning the market it will be interesting to see what happens as companies like Panasonic and others offer features Oppo won't be able to.
post #560 of 7271 Old 08-19-2018, 08:40 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 54
It look like the DP-820 now can play Ts file and mkv file have dts:x and dolby atmos with newest firmware. Anyone can confirm?
Thanks!
post #561 of 7271 Old 08-19-2018, 08:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbenice View Post
It look like the DP-820 now can play Ts file and mkv file have dts:x and dolby atmos with newest firmware. Anyone can confirm?
Thanks!
According to whom?

The last update listed by Panasonic is 1.12, which was out in July.
post #562 of 7271 Old 08-19-2018, 10:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 76
Hi,
I spun up the UB820 last night and watched Hell or High Water. I was pleased with what I saw. I did have set the device type the Medium/High. Are there any other settings I should consider? I didn't see a setting that called actual NIT numbers.

logan

Quote:
Hi, it's pretty straight forward. There is a setting in the UB820 for SDR/BT2020. On the JVC, you would pick a user mode, set a custom gamma, set it to 2.4 and set the color space to BT2020 (vs REC709).

watch movies.. send me a PM once you get it if you have any specific questions or issues.

post #563 of 7271 Old 08-20-2018, 01:22 AM

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGsArEtAsTy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbenice View Post
Thanks!
According to whom?

The last update listed by Panasonic is 1.12, which was out in July.
My friend said that. So if we play mkv or m2ts file in usb and network, the UB820 will not decode atmos and dtsx?
post #564 of 7271 Old 08-20-2018, 03:42 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked: 42
I hope someone can confirm this about the Panasonic playing mkv, m2ts, TS files with DTS HD, TrueHD, LPCM 5.1 from hard drives

This is a different question than asking if it will play Atmos, etc from files

Also, I wonder if it will recognize and play files from 8 TB or 12 TB Hard Drives and if it can scroll files and folders smoothly like the Oppo does
post #565 of 7271 Old 08-20-2018, 07:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1362 Post(s)
Liked: 1907
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGsArEtAsTy View Post
I almost wonder if Arrival was just mastered wrong. I actually got more enjoyment out of watching it in a relatively low end mall theatre than I did from the 4K UHD BR. It's just sooooooo dark on the 4K disk, and was noticeably brighter in the theatre. However, I've read that in some theatres it was similarly dark, so perhaps that was the intent. I can't see why though.
The story of the cinematography and mastering of Arrival are discussed in the review on the Digital Bits website.

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/item/arrival-uhd-bd

All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten Movies
post #566 of 7271 Old 08-20-2018, 07:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ack_bk View Post
It's hard to say what will happen with the Oppos. They still have not fixed the tone mapping issue and it's looking less likely that they ever will. I sold my 203 for an 820 and a pike of extra cash and I'm not looking back.. The Oppo is a great player but with Oppo abandoning the market it will be interesting to see what happens as companies like Panasonic and others offer features Oppo won't be able to.
Just sold my 203 to buy an 820 as well. Amazing how much $ people are will to pay for them right now. Figured I better seize the moment before the buying frenzy wears off.
brazensol likes this.

JVC X750R Projector,Yamaha CX-A5200 Pre-Pro,Yamaha MX-A5000 Amps x2,Yamaha MX-D1 Power Amps x2,Yamaha RX-Z1 (L&R Surround Channel Amp), Oppo BDP-103D BR, Panasonic DP-UB820 UHD, Pioneer Elite CLD-99 LD, Definitive Tech BP7000SC Mains, CLR3000 Center, BPVX Surround Sides&Backs, BPX F&R Presence, DT UIW94/A x4, (Atmos) Martin Logan Abyss Front L&R Subs/Dynamo L&R Rear Surround Channel Subs, Infinity SSW-210 Center Channel Sub.

Last edited by StevenC56; 08-20-2018 at 08:46 AM.
post #567 of 7271 Old 08-20-2018, 08:30 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenC56 View Post
Just sold my 203 to buy an 820 as well. Amazing how much $ people are will to pay for them right now. Figured I better size the moment before the buying frenzy wears off.
It is crazy and sucks for people like me that would like to have one. I have the 103D and use it to play back all my 1080P MKV files with lossless audio. Would love to have the 203 so that I could play back all my 4K MKV file with lossless audio.

I have the Shield but my guess is the Oppo 203 would be even better!

I will eventually get one when sellers can't ask for way more then what they where actually purchased for.
brazensol likes this.
post #568 of 7271 Old 08-20-2018, 08:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
It is crazy and sucks for people like me that would like to have one. I have the 103D and use it to play back all my 1080P MKV files with lossless audio. Would love to have the 203 so that I could play back all my 4K MKV file with lossless audio.

I will eventually get one when sellers can't ask for way more then what they where actually purchased for.
Had to google and find out what an MKV even was. I'm an old guy that just wants to stick a physical disc in the machine to watch a movie, so that feature has no attraction for me. But just hang in there. Other manufacturers may adopt that feature for their units, and then the prices on the 203's should come down. I can't see them holding such a high value for long.

post #569 of 7271 Old 08-20-2018, 09:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
The story of the cinematography and mastering of Arrival are discussed in the review on the Digital Bits website.

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/item/arrival-uhd-bd
Thanks.

I do recall the Blu-ray looking brighter than the 4K UHD, although it's been a while since I've seen the Blu-ray disc.

Honestly, when I rewatch the 4K disc all the way through again, I'll probably just turn up the brightness or whatever. It's very difficult to see a lot of the shadow detail on the 4K disc even with all lights off with an OLED. What would be the best settings on the UB820 for this title if one wanted to bring up the brightness?

And if I'm playing the movie for friends, I may just be better off putting in the 1080p Blu-ray disc.
post #570 of 7271 Old 08-20-2018, 09:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 926 Post(s)
Liked: 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenC56 View Post
Quote:

I will eventually get one when sellers can't ask for way more then what they where actually purchased for. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
Had to google and find out what an MKV even was. I'm an old guy that just wants to stick a physical disc in the machine to watch a movie, so that feature has no attraction for me. But just hang in there. Other manufacturers may adopt that feature for their units, and then the prices on the 203's should come down. I can't see them holding such a high value for long.
as technology ages, prices always come down

Always

Lg 65 C7
Lg 9800 1080 Oled
Epson LS10500
Panasonic UB820 uhd player
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Tags
4k blu-ray player , blu-ray player , blu-ray settings , panasonic ub820

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version