Official Pana UB9000 Owner's thread (No Price Talk) - Page 16 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 319Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #451 of 989 Old 04-29-2019, 07:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 100
If the disc doesn't resume after powering down and then powering up again, that's a problem with the disc encode, not the player. The player will resume when the disc has been programmed to do so. If it hasn't, the player is powerless to rectify that.
Flickpal is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #452 of 989 Old 04-29-2019, 11:05 AM
Senior Member
 
jaychatbonneau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 464
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by alebonau View Post
am sure some difference Steven, with the ub9000 having tone mapping features and such can see the ub9000 remote below, its an IR6



do you have a ub900 remote handy to compare, or is it similar / same to the ub820s remote I wonder ?

I long sold my 900, but might have a picture of its remote so will go searching
Do the lights on this remote come automatically come on when you pick it up?
jaychatbonneau is offline  
post #453 of 989 Old 04-29-2019, 11:09 AM
Senior Member
 
jaychatbonneau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 464
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Sonneborn View Post
There is a good reason for that. I have a stack of Sony 5000 projectors and the sync time when switching from the Panasonic and it's tone mapping and the Lumagen and it's is incredibly long. It has made it very very difficult to compare images not to mention it is just incredibly time consuming.


I intend to give my thoughts at some point but nothing definitive. I will say that I'm very pleased with the flexibility and ease of use of the Panasonic thus far.

Art
How does your stack work? Are they just projecting the same image at the same brightness or is there some magic implemented to improve HDR?
jaychatbonneau is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #454 of 989 Old 04-29-2019, 12:27 PM
Advanced Member
 
brente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: WA
Posts: 501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rengozu View Post
Any ideas if Panasonic takes user feedback somewhere for future firmware update considerations? I'd sure like to add more to the list a couple posts up.
I posted a few pages back, but the main issue I have with the UB9000 is the lack of ability to adjust the on screen display OSD position (like you can for subtitles) for status and display info that the player puts out as it gets cut off on my 2.35:1 aspect ratio screen.

After going from Panasonic’s web site -> support chat -> email address, I was told to call Panasonic’s customer service phone number for technical support at (800) 211-7262 to provide feedback. I explained the issue, and the support person I spoke with created a case based on my call and said that all of the support cases are reviewed (I offered to send email and pictures) so hope someone gets back to me. Wish there was a clearer way to provide feedback, but the phone number has been the closest I’ve gotten so far...
brente is offline  
post #455 of 989 Old 04-29-2019, 12:29 PM
Advanced Member
 
brente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: WA
Posts: 501
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaychatbonneau View Post
Do the lights on this remote come automatically come on when you pick it up?
No. The lights are lit by pressing the “Light” button (lower left corner) on the ir6 remote...
brente is offline  
post #456 of 989 Old 04-29-2019, 12:49 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Which streaming apps come with the UB9000?

Dear all, can someone tell me which streaming apps come with the UB9000. I know you can get Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. But is there a full list that somebody can point me to? Thank you!
adiraval is offline  
post #457 of 989 Old 04-29-2019, 01:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DLCPhoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 2,490
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1688 Post(s)
Liked: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiraval View Post
Dear all, can someone tell me which streaming apps come with the UB9000. I know you can get Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. But is there a full list that somebody can point me to? Thank you!
You've just about made the list yourself. Netflix, Amazon, and YouTube, apparently. I'll double-check later today.

One thing I just learned (thank docrog) is that if you have your Movies Anywhere account linked to your Amazon account, they you will have access to all of those through the Amazon app.

But to be complete, most of us experience significant stuttering with anything played on Amazon, so until this is fixed, for most of us, this app is not of much use.

ETA:
I posted with respect to the 820; I assume the 9000 would be the same, but don't know for sure.

JVC NX7, DCR Lens, Marantz SR7010, Screen Innovations 160" 2.35:1 Screen
Front L/R: Duntech Sovereigns, powered by 2 bridged Adcom GFA-555
Center: Revel C208 powered by Cambridge Audio Azur 851W
Dolby Bed (4): Sony Core SS-CS5, Atmos (4): Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE
Subwoofer: DIY 8' sub with 4 18" SI Drivers, powered by iNuke 6000
DLCPhoto is online now  
post #458 of 989 Old 04-30-2019, 09:45 AM
Advanced Member
 
locutus2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Rome, Italy
Posts: 903
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLCPhoto View Post
You've just about made the list yourself. Netflix, Amazon, and YouTube, apparently. I'll double-check later today.

One thing I just learned (thank docrog) is that if you have your Movies Anywhere account linked to your Amazon account, they you will have access to all of those through the Amazon app.

But to be complete, most of us experience significant stuttering with anything played on Amazon, so until this is fixed, for most of us, this app is not of much use.

ETA:
I posted with respect to the 820; I assume the 9000 would be the same, but don't know for sure.
Yes, it is the same: Amazon app stuttering. And Netflix is fixed at 60hz Dolby Vision always on no matter what you play, even for SDR HD material (another thing that bother me).
MOberhardt likes this.
locutus2k is offline  
post #459 of 989 Old 04-30-2019, 04:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MOberhardt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,406
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 995 Post(s)
Liked: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus2k View Post
Yes, it is the same: Amazon app stuttering. And Netflix is fixed at 60hz Dolby Vision always on no matter what you play, even for SDR HD material (another thing that bother me).
Ew, 24hz material forced to 60hz. If anything could make steaming any less desirable, THAT is it.

At least with the appletv you can get proper frame rates.
MOberhardt is online now  
post #460 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 06:49 AM
Advanced Member
 
Cortiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaychatbonneau View Post
Do the lights on this remote come automatically come on when you pick it up?
Is this remote from Europe model? I just received my UB9000 US model and the remote is missing the manual skip buttons
Cortiz is offline  
post #461 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Member
 
Slingshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 148
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortiz View Post
Is this remote from Europe model? I just received my UB9000 US model and the remote is missing the manual skip buttons
Good question. I will probably buy the 820 but I want the 9000 remote.
Slingshot is offline  
post #462 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 11:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
T-smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Posts: 1,140
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 336
Official Pana UB9000 Owner's thread (No Price Talk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortiz View Post
Is this remote from Europe model? I just received my UB9000 US model and the remote is missing the manual skip buttons


Mine also does not have the manual skip buttons and instead has two other buttons in its place, one for CC and other for mirroring

I use a Harmony and the manual skip commands are not available for the 9000 there so that other remote must be for the European 9x00 model




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-
Upgraditus is a real disease

Last edited by T-smith; 05-01-2019 at 11:15 AM.
T-smith is online now  
post #463 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 03:06 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
tigerhonaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: TN. USA
Posts: 1,824
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
Liked: 712
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingshot View Post
Good question. I will probably buy the 820 but I want the 9000 remote.
That's exactly what a lot of us did.
They are easy to find for sale and they are a Panasonic 9000 remote.

See below Top roll, 4th remote to the right.



Another Major Plus to me is it's Light feature on the bottom left of remote.

Terry

Terry
tigerhonaker is online now  
post #464 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 04:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MOberhardt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,406
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 995 Post(s)
Liked: 702
I don't regret using a Harmony Elite. Look at that jumble of remotes!!!

They are quite a bit of work to setup unfortunately, and miss a lot of really needed features like activity templates or even activity copy. It really is painstaking and slow setting up all the activities and configuring them.
Kazz063 likes this.
MOberhardt is online now  
post #465 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 06:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thirdkind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 141
How does everyone else's disc drawer sound when it's opening and closing? Mine makes some light clicking noises and sounds kind of labored. I had a 205 before this and the drawer was smooth and quiet.

Playback is quiet, though.
thirdkind is offline  
post #466 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 06:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
T-smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Posts: 1,140
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdkind View Post
How does everyone else's disc drawer sound when it's opening and closing? Mine makes some light clicking noises and sounds kind of labored. I had a 205 before this and the drawer was smooth and quiet.



Playback is quiet, though.


Mine sounds the same, it’s a weird sound but appears to be normal.

Prob extra annoying to me though considering I’ve been using a Pioneer LX500 since Oct which has the quietest draw opening and closing of any player I’ve ever had.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-
Upgraditus is a real disease
T-smith is online now  
post #467 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 07:37 PM
Member
 
Slingshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 148
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker View Post
That's exactly what a lot of us did.
They are easy to find for sale and they are a Panasonic 9000 remote.

See below Top roll, 4th remote to the right.



Another Major Plus to me is it's Light feature on the bottom left of remote.

Terry

Terry
Is that the 900 or 9000 remote? I cannot locate a 9000 remote when I do a Google search.
Slingshot is offline  
post #468 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 07:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
T-smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Posts: 1,140
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingshot View Post
Is that the 900 or 9000 remote? I cannot locate a 9000 remote when I do a Google search.


I posted a pic of my 9000 remote a few posts up earlier today


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-
Upgraditus is a real disease
T-smith is online now  
post #469 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 08:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thirdkind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-smith View Post
Mine sounds the same, it’s a weird sound but appears to be normal.

Prob extra annoying to me though considering I’ve been using a Pioneer LX500 since Oct which has the quietest draw opening and closing of any player I’ve ever had.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for confirming. As long as it's not a potential reliability issue, it's not a big deal.

Not to derail the thread, but how do you like the LX500? When I sold my 205 with region mod, my plan was to get the custom firmware for the UB9000, but its author isn't cooperating, so I'm considering a region free LX500. (I'm aware of the Panny Region B stop/top menu trick and it worked on the few discs I tested.)
thirdkind is offline  
post #470 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 09:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
T-smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Posts: 1,140
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdkind View Post
Thanks for confirming. As long as it's not a potential reliability issue, it's not a big deal.



Not to derail the thread, but how do you like the LX500? When I sold my 205 with region mod, my plan was to get the custom firmware for the UB9000, but its author isn't cooperating, so I'm considering a region free LX500. (I'm aware of the Panny Region B stop/top menu trick and it worked on the few discs I tested.)


I like the LX500 but I knew I’d eventually get the 9000 as well even though I had the 820 for a short time.

So far no real complaints with the 9000 other than not being able to turn off the auto shutoff which is dumb. I tried the XLR outs for two channel and wasnt impressed although I didn’t buy the 9000 for that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-
Upgraditus is a real disease
T-smith is online now  
post #471 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 09:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thirdkind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-smith View Post
I like the LX500 but I knew I’d eventually get the 9000 as well even though I had the 820 for a short time.

So far no real complaints with the 9000 other than not being able to turn off the auto shutoff which is dumb. I tried the XLR outs for two channel and wasnt impressed although I didn’t buy the 9000 for that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, 9000 playback is great, but I miss the convenience features of the 205 (disabling the front panel display completely, disabling automatic disc playback, etc.) and the onscreen confirmation dialogs for every action on the 9000 aren't necessary. These would all be easy firmware changes, but I get the impression that Panasonic isn't the same as OPPO when it comes to usability improvements for existing models based on customer feedback.

Still a keeper, though.
thirdkind is offline  
post #472 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 09:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MOberhardt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,406
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 995 Post(s)
Liked: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdkind View Post
Yeah, 9000 playback is great, but I miss the convenience features of the 205 (disabling the front panel display completely, disabling automatic disc playback, etc.) and the onscreen confirmation dialogs for every action on the 9000 aren't necessary. These would all be easy firmware changes, but I get the impression that Panasonic isn't the same as OPPO when it comes to usability improvements for existing models based on customer feedback.

Still a keeper, though.
you can disable the front panel during playback. You have to in the settings, set the high clarity to something (On - Video On, I think), and then in playback, bring the playback menu up and there should be a high clarity sound option, and you then turn that to On, and from then on the display is off in playback.
MOberhardt is online now  
post #473 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 09:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
T-smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Posts: 1,140
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdkind View Post
Yeah, 9000 playback is great, but I miss the convenience features of the 205 (disabling the front panel display completely, disabling automatic disc playback, etc.) and the onscreen confirmation dialogs for every action on the 9000 aren't necessary. These would all be easy firmware changes, but I get the impression that Panasonic isn't the same as OPPO when it comes to usability improvements for existing models based on customer feedback.



Still a keeper, though.


Have you tried turning Status Messages off under System and Display Settings? This might get rid of some messages


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-
Upgraditus is a real disease
T-smith is online now  
post #474 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 09:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thirdkind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOberhardt View Post
you can disable the front panel during playback. You have to in the settings, set the high clarity to something (On - Video On, I think), and then in playback, bring the playback menu up and there should be a high clarity sound option, and you then turn that to On, and from then on the display is off in playback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-smith View Post
Have you tried turning Status Messages off under System and Display Settings? This might get rid of some messages


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I guess I owe Panasonic an apology; just tried both suggestions and they worked. Thanks guys!

Now I just need support for TrueHD/DTS-HD in MKVs and I'll be set
MOberhardt likes this.
thirdkind is offline  
post #475 of 989 Old 05-01-2019, 10:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MOberhardt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,406
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 995 Post(s)
Liked: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdkind View Post
Well I guess I owe Panasonic an apology; just tried both suggestions and they worked. Thanks guys!

Now I just need support for TrueHD/DTS-HD in MKVs and I'll be set
Yeah given the nice tone mapping and all the other great features, it really stinks going back to other devices both for streaming or playing remuxed videos... That said, all my remuxes are which I added atmos to 3d, so not really needing the tone mapping. Just that subtitle shift and luminance on the panasonic is just unbeatable. I think it is my favorite feature on any player... If they add a subtitle size option, I'd be over the moon...
MOberhardt is online now  
post #476 of 989 Old 05-02-2019, 05:58 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Art Sonneborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Battle Creek,MI USA
Posts: 24,287
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1310 Post(s)
Liked: 1753
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaychatbonneau View Post
How does your stack work? Are they just projecting the same image at the same brightness or is there some magic implemented to improve HDR?
No magic, just two overlayed images. The only HDR performance improvement comes from doubling the nit value.

Art
Art Sonneborn is online now  
post #477 of 989 Old 05-02-2019, 11:52 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
tigerhonaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: TN. USA
Posts: 1,824
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
Liked: 712
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker View Post
That's exactly what a lot of us did.
They are easy to find for sale and they are a Panasonic 9000 remote.

Note*
May 02, 2019
The above is incorrect the actual remote you want is for the Panasonic UB900.


See below Top roll, 4th remote to the right.



Another Major Plus to me is it's Light feature on the bottom left of remote.

Terry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingshot View Post
Is that the 900 or 9000 remote? I cannot locate a 9000 remote when I do a Google search.
The correct information is below:
What you actually want is the Panasonic UB900 remote that does have the light feature.
Below are actual pictures as well as my invoice when I ordered mine.

Also I'm including the Link below to make it Super-Easy for you to place your order.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Panason...ss!37064!US!-1

Below is the actual invoice as well as my remote, ............











Terry
tigerhonaker is online now  
post #478 of 989 Old 05-02-2019, 03:38 PM
Member
 
Slingshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 148
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker View Post
The correct information is below:
What you actually want is the Panasonic UB900 remote that does have the light feature.
Below are actual pictures as well as my invoice when I ordered mine.

Also I'm including the Link below to make it Super-Easy for you to place your order.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Panason...ss!37064!US!-1

Below is the actual invoice as well as my remote, ............











Terry
Thanks Terry, it looks identical to the 9000 remote. My heart says to buy the 9000 but my mind and wallet say buy the 820. Not enthused about the drop down lid which could break over time. Maybe I will wait until July when there is some competition selling the 9000. I do not need better analog only better build quality.
Slingshot is offline  
post #479 of 989 Old 05-02-2019, 04:39 PM
Newbie
 
refohs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Delaware Valley, Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLCPhoto View Post
You've just about made the list yourself. Netflix, Amazon, and YouTube, apparently. I'll double-check later today.

One thing I just learned (thank docrog) is that if you have your Movies Anywhere account linked to your Amazon account, they you will have access to all of those through the Amazon app.

But to be complete, most of us experience significant stuttering with anything played on Amazon, so until this is fixed, for most of us, this app is not of much use.

ETA:
I posted with respect to the 820; I assume the 9000 would be the same, but don't know for sure.
Can you add an app?
refohs is offline  
post #480 of 989 Old 05-02-2019, 06:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DLCPhoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 2,490
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1688 Post(s)
Liked: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by refohs View Post
Can you add an app?
I don't think so, but haven't tried it. Will check it out, but maybe somebody else here can answer.

But it's not an 'open' OS, in the way an Android TV is, where you can add many (although not all) apps, as you would with an android phone.

JVC NX7, DCR Lens, Marantz SR7010, Screen Innovations 160" 2.35:1 Screen
Front L/R: Duntech Sovereigns, powered by 2 bridged Adcom GFA-555
Center: Revel C208 powered by Cambridge Audio Azur 851W
Dolby Bed (4): Sony Core SS-CS5, Atmos (4): Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE
Subwoofer: DIY 8' sub with 4 18" SI Drivers, powered by iNuke 6000
DLCPhoto is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Blu-ray Players

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off