Official Pana UB9000 Owner's thread (No Price Talk) - Page 19 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 227Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #541 of 708 Old 05-17-2019, 09:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bwillcox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 2,316
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 869 Post(s)
Liked: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-SIBI View Post
That's a point... by the way I hate the Hobbit saga and I speak fluent Klingon...
I don't hate the Hobbit movies, but they certainly aren't as good as the Lord Of The Rings movies (my favorites). I think that they were too rushed in making the Hobbit ones due to the problems with the original director delaying production.

1) JVC DLA-NX7 & Sony 65Z9D, Yamaha CX-A5200, Outlaw Audio 7900 & 7700, UDP-203, DP-UB9000, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
2) Sony 75Z9D, Yamaha RX-A3080, 2xOutlaw Audio 2200s, UDP-203, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
3) Sony 75X940E, Yamaha RX-A2080, UDP-203, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
bwillcox is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #542 of 708 Old 05-17-2019, 11:37 AM
Advanced Member
 
MOberhardt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 993
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
Liked: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post
What about the movies that have certain scenes that don't speak English or Italian eg Orcs in the Hobbit movies, Letters fro Iwo Jima where they speak Japanese etc, if your using Scope Subtitle shift is definitely necessary. Unless your fluent with Orc, Klingon and many other languages then I guess your all set
Same. If I'm watching a movie with any forced subs for stuff, like Sicario 2, The Martian, the Star Wards films for some aliens, etc I'll drop it as soon it gets going.
MOberhardt is offline  
post #543 of 708 Old 05-22-2019, 01:59 PM
Member
 
chuuey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by gymnos View Post
Not at all, Panasonic doesn´t like another thing than original discs. If you need these features go for an Oppo UDP-203 or a Pioneer LX-500.

Greetings.
Thanks... that's not great... :/
chuuey is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #544 of 708 Old 05-22-2019, 03:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
william06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South central Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,193
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 853 Post(s)
Liked: 458
I had an 820 and really liked it enough to upgrade to the 9000 which I received today. Easy setup for me. Ran it through a few paces so far no issues or hang ups. This thing is really a beast, awesome build quality ,but very quiet and solid. I know I am crazy very basic audio here . Using with an lgg7p OLED picture is great as it was on the 820. Bought from VE Robert there seemed to have both the 9000 and LX500 in stock as of yesterday. I agree the streaming apps are so so, just would be nice if they could change the Netflix app to auto Dolby vision right now that’s my only gripe.

Lg oled65G7P
Panasonic UB9000
atv4k -roku ultra
Toshiba X1 HD-DVD
Samsung HW-N950 soundbar
william06 is online now  
post #545 of 708 Old 05-22-2019, 06:48 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 59
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by william06 View Post
I had an 820 and really liked it enough to upgrade to the 9000 which I received today. Easy setup for me. Ran it through a few paces so far no issues or hang ups. This thing is really a beast, awesome build quality ,but very quiet and solid. I know I am crazy very basic audio here . Using with an lgg7p OLED picture is great as it was on the 820. Bought from VE Robert there seemed to have both the 9000 and LX500 in stock as of yesterday. I agree the streaming apps are so so, just would be nice if they could change the Netflix app to auto Dolby vision right now that’s my only gripe.


I am looking at either the 820 or 9000 and was wondering what differences you noticed besides the better build quality? How is the 820 noise wise? Is the 9000 fast when it comes to loading and reading discs? Thanks


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RL616 is offline  
post #546 of 708 Old 05-22-2019, 07:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
william06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South central Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,193
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 853 Post(s)
Liked: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL616 View Post
I am looking at either the 820 or 9000 and was wondering what differences you noticed besides the better build quality? How is the 820 noise wise? Is the 9000 fast when it comes to loading and reading discs? Thanks


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The 820 was very quiet nice and solid for a plastic unit. The solid aluminum and metal construction of the 9000 makes it a solid beast compared. The analog audio functions are the big difference as far as functionality goes. I like them both but the 9000 is a frivolous treat. At twice the price. I am sure you will enjoy either if cost is not an issue.
I-SIBI likes this.
william06 is online now  
post #547 of 708 Old 05-24-2019, 10:04 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Can anyone tell if UB9000 will play Multichannel DSD and FLAC files over network form DLNA server? Any other way from attached network drive?
Or over HDMI from Mac ?
AGAWA is offline  
post #548 of 708 Old 05-25-2019, 06:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
william06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South central Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,193
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 853 Post(s)
Liked: 458
Just an interesting observation,it’s been a well known fact on the 820/9000;when Dolby vision is enabled on Netflix everything is in Dolby vision. What I do not recall anyone posting the same thing exists on Netflix when the units set to HDR every thing on Netflix is HDR.

Lg oled65G7P
Panasonic UB9000
atv4k -roku ultra
Toshiba X1 HD-DVD
Samsung HW-N950 soundbar
william06 is online now  
post #549 of 708 Old 05-26-2019, 03:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
william06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South central Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,193
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 853 Post(s)
Liked: 458
could anyone please direct me to a pair of small nice sounding ,reasonably priced powered bookshelf speakers with or without balanced inputs. So I know where to look after my wife digests the purchase of the 9000 (lol).

Lg oled65G7P
Panasonic UB9000
atv4k -roku ultra
Toshiba X1 HD-DVD
Samsung HW-N950 soundbar
william06 is online now  
post #550 of 708 Old 05-26-2019, 11:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 324
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by william06 View Post
could anyone please direct me to a pair of small nice sounding ,reasonably priced powered bookshelf speakers with or without balanced inputs. So I know where to look after my wife digests the purchase of the 9000 (lol).

The 9000 deserves a pair of Swan X8.
qoopy is online now  
post #551 of 708 Old 05-26-2019, 11:22 PM
Member
 
Teejoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOberhardt View Post
I love it. Especially for projector use.

Aside from the tone mapping, reliability, quietness, speed starting, I can't live without the subtitle shift and luminance options it has. I hate having to use my oppo for region A now...
What I don't understand is why you have to adjust the luminence of subtitle when you put in a new disc? Very annoying! I also don't like the big osd if you quickly want to see the time. It should be more transparent.

Tonemapping works very good in combination with the JVC N7 projector.

I have the unit since November 2018.
MOberhardt likes this.
Teejoo is offline  
post #552 of 708 Old 05-27-2019, 04:53 AM
Advanced Member
 
locutus2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Rome, Italy
Posts: 890
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGAWA View Post
Can anyone tell if UB9000 will play Multichannel DSD and FLAC files over network form DLNA server? Any other way from attached network drive?
Or over HDMI from Mac ?
Yes for flac. For dsd i'm not 100% sure: i use BubbleUpnp to play over the network from my nas and it plays dsd files but i suspect the app makes some conversion on the fly.
locutus2k is offline  
post #553 of 708 Old 05-27-2019, 05:01 AM
Advanced Member
 
locutus2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Rome, Italy
Posts: 890
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL616 View Post
Looking to pick up a UB9000 and was wondering how owners are liking it? Any issues or concerns? Any noise from the player during disc playback? I heard the built in apps are not great which I don’t mind as it will strictly be used for discs. Hope to hear from as many owners as possible. Thanks in advance.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Solid disc player. Almost useless network player. Mediocre streamer (Netflix, Prime). Excellent audio (stereo) player.
Overall a very good player, 1st class build quality, lots of image tweakings (maybe too many, you got lost easily). HDR optimizer does wonders but my Cambridge CXUHD has a sharper image by default with better contrast.
locutus2k is offline  
post #554 of 708 Old 05-27-2019, 05:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
william06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South central Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,193
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 853 Post(s)
Liked: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by qoopy View Post
The 9000 deserves a pair of Swan X8.
Thanks for the suggestion I will look them up

Lg oled65G7P
Panasonic UB9000
atv4k -roku ultra
Toshiba X1 HD-DVD
Samsung HW-N950 soundbar
william06 is online now  
post #555 of 708 Old 05-27-2019, 07:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,598
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
Liked: 1237
Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus2k View Post
Solid disc player. Almost useless network player. Mediocre streamer (Netflix, Prime). Excellent audio (stereo) player.
Overall a very good player, 1st class build quality, lots of image tweakings (maybe too many, you got lost easily). HDR optimizer does wonders but my Cambridge CXUHD has a sharper image by default with better contrast.
I haven't read much of this thread. Does your Network Service criticism apply worldwide to the 9000?

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B
Panson is offline  
post #556 of 708 Old 05-27-2019, 07:34 PM
Advanced Member
 
MOberhardt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 993
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
Liked: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson View Post
I haven't read much of this thread. Does your Network Service criticism apply worldwide to the 9000?
If you are in Australia, I'd personally also affirm the prime and netflix aren't that good, in comparison to an AppleTV. It doesn't bother me though as any streaming I can get, no matter how good, is a poor, poor third choice to UHD.
MOberhardt is offline  
post #557 of 708 Old 05-27-2019, 11:51 PM
Advanced Member
 
locutus2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Rome, Italy
Posts: 890
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson View Post
I haven't read much of this thread. Does your Network Service criticism apply worldwide to the 9000?
Yes. Just to be clear: streaming from nas has severe limitations as no hd audio of any kind (not even the core, just a mute output) and all 1080 material is reproduced at 60hz no matter what the original framerate is. Streaming from Netflix results in Dolby Vision always on even on simple hdr or 1080 streams and fixed 60hz frame rate for every content. Prime is just painful at start, pixellation, compression etc. it does get better after 10 minutes or so of continuous viewing.
locutus2k is offline  
post #558 of 708 Old 05-28-2019, 05:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bwillcox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 2,316
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 869 Post(s)
Liked: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus2k View Post
Yes. Just to be clear: streaming from nas has severe limitations as no hd audio of any kind (not even the core, just a mute output) and all 1080 material is reproduced at 60hz no matter what the original framerate is. Streaming from Netflix results in Dolby Vision always on even on simple hdr or 1080 streams and fixed 60hz frame rate for every content. Prime is just painful at start, pixellation, compression etc. it does get better after 10 minutes or so of continuous viewing.
Hmm, I don't use my 9000 much for streaming, but FWIW I did run a test the other day for another forum member to test if Dolby Atmos would work with my CX-A5200 from Netflix. In doing this I watch a bit of Bird Box on Netflix and the picture was fine and it did play it in Atmos/DD+. Note that Bird Box is a UHD presentation (besides being Dolby Atmos).

1) JVC DLA-NX7 & Sony 65Z9D, Yamaha CX-A5200, Outlaw Audio 7900 & 7700, UDP-203, DP-UB9000, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
2) Sony 75Z9D, Yamaha RX-A3080, 2xOutlaw Audio 2200s, UDP-203, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
3) Sony 75X940E, Yamaha RX-A2080, UDP-203, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
bwillcox is offline  
post #559 of 708 Old 05-28-2019, 06:40 AM
Advanced Member
 
locutus2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Rome, Italy
Posts: 890
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwillcox View Post
Hmm, I don't use my 9000 much for streaming, but FWIW I did run a test the other day for another forum member to test if Dolby Atmos would work with my CX-A5200 from Netflix. In doing this I watch a bit of Bird Box on Netflix and the picture was fine and it did play it in Atmos/DD+. Note that Bird Box is a UHD presentation (besides being Dolby Atmos).
Bird Box play fine because is a Dolby Vision 60hz encoded movie. If you watch an HD 1080p rec7080 24hz movie you'll have a Dolby Vision 60hz BT2020 output ... that is wrong. Workaround is to disable completely Dolby Vision from player main settings but -i may be wrong- even in this case you'll have a 60hz fixed output.
locutus2k is offline  
post #560 of 708 Old 05-28-2019, 07:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bwillcox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 2,316
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 869 Post(s)
Liked: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus2k View Post
Bird Box play fine because is a Dolby Vision 60hz encoded movie. If you watch an HD 1080p rec7080 24hz movie you'll have a Dolby Vision 60hz BT2020 output ... that is wrong. Workaround is to disable completely Dolby Vision from player main settings but -i may be wrong- even in this case you'll have a 60hz fixed output.
Well, my projector doesn't support Dolby Vision and I really don't use it to watch streaming that often, and when I do I use my Roku Ultra instead. My test with Bird Box was really only to see if Dolby Atmos worked with my 5200 for docrog, so it's actually unlikely I'll be inclined to use it for streaming ever again.
MOberhardt likes this.

1) JVC DLA-NX7 & Sony 65Z9D, Yamaha CX-A5200, Outlaw Audio 7900 & 7700, UDP-203, DP-UB9000, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
2) Sony 75Z9D, Yamaha RX-A3080, 2xOutlaw Audio 2200s, UDP-203, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
3) Sony 75X940E, Yamaha RX-A2080, UDP-203, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
bwillcox is offline  
post #561 of 708 Old 06-01-2019, 11:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Out West
Posts: 1,091
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 620 Post(s)
Liked: 325
Panasonic 4K BD player reviews:

https://rehders.de/test-panasonic-dp...lu-ray-player/
Clark Burk likes this.
DunMunro is offline  
post #562 of 708 Old 06-01-2019, 11:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DLCPhoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 2,363
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
Liked: 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunMunro View Post
Thanks for the link.

Looks like these are the successors to the 420/820/9000, now with the last digit being a "4."


The biggest thing I note is that once again only the 9000/9004 models include the 350 nit Projector Mode. So any hopes that they might bring this to the 820/824 would seem to be dashed.

Edited to correct stupidity:

As pointed out below, these model numbers are for the EU version. So nothing to see here, keep on moving...

JVC RS400, Marantz SR7010, Screen Innovations 160" 2.35:1 Screen
Front L/R: Duntech Sovereigns, powered by 2 bridged Adcom GFA-555
Center: Revel C208 powered by Cambridge Audio Azur 851W
Dolby Bed (4): Sony Core SS-CS5, Atmos (4): Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE
Subwoofer: DIY 8' sub with 4 18" SI Drivers, powered by iNuke 6000

Last edited by DLCPhoto; 06-01-2019 at 12:38 PM.
DLCPhoto is online now  
post #563 of 708 Old 06-01-2019, 12:35 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Leaky Tiki
Posts: 16,626
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6920 Post(s)
Liked: 15534
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLCPhoto View Post
Thanks for the link.

Looks like these are the successors to the 420/820/9000, now with the last digit being a "4."


The biggest thing I note is that once again only the 9000/9004 models include the 350 nit Projector Mode. So any hopes that they might bring this to the 820/824 would seem to be dashed.
Not successors. They're the UE versions.
OzHDHT likes this.

__________________________________________________
Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #564 of 708 Old 06-01-2019, 12:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DLCPhoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 2,363
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
Liked: 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
Not successors. They're the UE versions.
You are correct, of course. My only excuse is that I'm a bit 'under the weather,' and not thinking clearly.

I'll edit my post to get rid of misinformation.

JVC RS400, Marantz SR7010, Screen Innovations 160" 2.35:1 Screen
Front L/R: Duntech Sovereigns, powered by 2 bridged Adcom GFA-555
Center: Revel C208 powered by Cambridge Audio Azur 851W
Dolby Bed (4): Sony Core SS-CS5, Atmos (4): Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE
Subwoofer: DIY 8' sub with 4 18" SI Drivers, powered by iNuke 6000
DLCPhoto is online now  
post #565 of 708 Old 06-04-2019, 01:34 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Leaky Tiki
Posts: 16,626
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6920 Post(s)
Liked: 15534
Well, I decided to join the club. My UB9000 arrived today. There goes the neighborhood.😜
alebonau likes this.

__________________________________________________
Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #566 of 708 Old 06-04-2019, 02:19 PM
Member
 
Homer J Simpson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 38
I attached my ub9000 to a jvc projector N7 and when I use Netflix I can't see HDR only 4K UHD, is this correct? Isn't it possible to see content in HDR? Which are the settings that I'm missing?

Also I update to firmware 1.55 and I noticed audio delay while playing BD disk (which I didn't experienced before), did you notice the same issue?

Thanks for the replies
Homer J Simpson is offline  
post #567 of 708 Old 06-04-2019, 03:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DLCPhoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 2,363
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
Liked: 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J Simpson View Post
I attached my ub9000 to a jvc projector N7 and when I use Netflix I can't see HDR only 4K UHD, is this correct? Isn't it possible to see content in HDR? Which are the settings that I'm missing?

Also I update to firmware 1.55 and I noticed audio delay while playing BD disk (which I didn't experienced before), did you notice the same issue?

Thanks for the replies
I've got the UB-820, but I think this still applies.

You *should* be able to get 4k, HDR, and Atmos, when available in the particular Netflix movie or show. But sometimes, the AVR might be an issue, at least with respect to Atmos, for sure. Remember, not all Netflix content that is in 4k is *also* in HDR. Check out the "Our Planet" series, which should show 4k, HDR and Atmos.

Regarding audio delay, I recently discovered this to be the case: I need different adjustment to Audio Delay in my AVR for UHD/HD Disc playing from my UB-820, vs Netflix. No work-around that I'm aware of. I don't know if 1.55 introduced this, as I hadn't really looked for, or been aware, of it prior to it, but I am also on 1.55 on my UB-820. Maybe it'll get fixed...

JVC RS400, Marantz SR7010, Screen Innovations 160" 2.35:1 Screen
Front L/R: Duntech Sovereigns, powered by 2 bridged Adcom GFA-555
Center: Revel C208 powered by Cambridge Audio Azur 851W
Dolby Bed (4): Sony Core SS-CS5, Atmos (4): Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE
Subwoofer: DIY 8' sub with 4 18" SI Drivers, powered by iNuke 6000
DLCPhoto is online now  
post #568 of 708 Old 06-04-2019, 03:46 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Leaky Tiki
Posts: 16,626
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6920 Post(s)
Liked: 15534
Even double boxed FedEx was tough on my new player.☹️

Is 1.55 the current FW?


__________________________________________________
Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #569 of 708 Old 06-04-2019, 03:54 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 22,215
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3072 Post(s)
Liked: 2033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
Well, I decided to join the club. My UB9000 arrived today. There goes the neighborhood.


Welcome Wabo


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

_________________________

God Bless,
Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
Franin is online now  
post #570 of 708 Old 06-04-2019, 03:59 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 22,215
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3072 Post(s)
Liked: 2033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
Even double boxed FedEx was tough on my new player.



Is 1.55 the current FW?





I think that is the latest firmware but can check for you when I get home. Was the fedex box damaged as well or do you think that was done at the store and they just sent that too you ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

_________________________

God Bless,
Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
Franin is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Blu-ray Players

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off