OFFICIAL Sony UBP-X800M2 Owners Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 128Likes

post #31 of 476 Old 05-14-2019, 11:29 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeonstar View Post
I wonder if anyone has ever used a Harmony Remote to make a solution to this issue.
I don't know but I wouldn't put it passed someone to come up with some sort of macro command to navigate through the steps in order to activate the feature with a press of a buttons.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 476 Old 05-15-2019, 03:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 527 Post(s)
Liked: 1154
Does this have the same crappy remote as the x800 and x1000es?
post #33 of 476 Old 05-15-2019, 03:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 871 Post(s)
Liked: 482
Yes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3F6AEFE1-959A-462C-A194-3C855C9F8A36.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	2567274   Click image for larger version

Name:	71DC29F7-6A0F-4475-AA5F-FD36A55A5148.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	2567276  
aaronwt and ti-triodes like this.

Lg oled65G7P
Panasonic UB9000 pioneer lx500
atv4k -roku ultra
Toshiba Xa2 HD-DVD
Samsung HW-N950 soundbar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 476 Old 05-15-2019, 04:35 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue74 View Post
Quote:
Hope this isn't a stupid question but is making the DV switching automatic via firmware even possible?
I don't see how it wouldn't be. From a programming point of view it's a simple IF statement.

I just ordered the 800M2 from Amazon. Should have it by Friday. I haven't been happy with the LG UBK90. It's OK but it suffers from the raised blacks via HDMI Dolby Vision bug on my LG C8. It is my understanding that the profile used by Sony actually fixes this issue. Even if I have to toggle DV in the menu, I'll trade that if I can watch Dolby Vision with proper black levels.

Hope it all works out.
I know this is off topic but could you tell me about the DV Bug with the UBK90 and LG C8? I have that exact combo of equipment and am concerned I don’t know about this. Can you link me to some details on it please. Maybe send me a PM. THANKS!
post #35 of 476 Old 05-16-2019, 04:25 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:

I know this is off topic but could you tell me about the DV Bug with the UBK90 and LG C8? I have that exact combo of equipment and am concerned I don’t know about this. Can you link me to some details on it please. Maybe send me a PM. THANKS!
The LG C8 has a bug when playing Dolby Vision content over an HDMI connection. In some scenes, black levels are elevated and you don't get pitch black where you should.
The easiest way to spot it on the LG player is to pop in a Dolby Vision 4K blu ray with a widescreen aspect ratio. When the bug manifests itself, you will see that the black bars are no longer true black. They look grayish, like a cheap LCD. Watch in a dark room and it will be easy to see. If you walk up to the TV while it's happening, you'll see noise in the black bars as well.
On the Apple TV 4K I can confirm it is the Dolby Vision bug and not the content by forcing the same scene to play in HDR10. Then you get perfect blacks.
To bring this back on topic, the Sony X700 uses a special Dolby Vision profile needed to work with the Dolby Vision implementation Sony uses on their TVs. Basically, the player is doing the heavy processing instead of the TV. For some reason, this fixes the Dolby Vision problem on LG sets.
I bought the X800m2 because I'm positive it is using the same DV implementation. Sony wouldn't release a DV player that doesn't work on it's own TVs.
If I'm right, I'll finally be able to enjoy DV Blu Rays. As you know the LG player doesn't let you switch off DV if it senses your TV is compatible. It auto switches and plays HDR10 when that is the only thing available, and that's good. But if a movie has a DV, the player uses that. I was always stuck with elevated blacks.
The x800m2 seems to be just what I needed. Can't wait to get in delivered tomorrow.
Now, if only I could find a solution for DV on the ATV4K...
post #36 of 476 Old 05-16-2019, 09:20 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
The LG C8 has a bug when playing Dolby Vision content over an HDMI connection. In some scenes, black levels are elevated and you don't get pitch black where you should.
The easiest way to spot it on the LG player is to pop in a Dolby Vision 4K blu ray with a widescreen aspect ratio. When the bug manifests itself, you will see that the black bars are no longer true black. They look grayish, like a cheap LCD. Watch in a dark room and it will be easy to see. If you walk up to the TV while it's happening, you'll see noise in the black bars as well.
On the Apple TV 4K I can confirm it is the Dolby Vision bug and not the content by forcing the same scene to play in HDR10. Then you get perfect blacks.
To bring this back on topic, the Sony X700 uses a special Dolby Vision profile needed to work with the Dolby Vision implementation Sony uses on their TVs. Basically, the player is doing the heavy processing instead of the TV. For some reason, this fixes the Dolby Vision problem on LG sets.
I bought the X800m2 because I'm positive it is using the same DV implementation. Sony wouldn't release a DV player that doesn't work on it's own TVs.
If I'm right, I'll finally be able to enjoy DV Blu Rays. As you know the LG player doesn't let you switch off DV if it senses your TV is compatible. It auto switches and plays HDR10 when that is the only thing available, and that's good. But if a movie has a DV, the player uses that. I was always stuck with elevated blacks.
The x800m2 seems to be just what I needed. Can't wait to get in delivered tomorrow.
I hope it's ok to reply to this since it is off topic. Thanks for the information about the Dolby Vision bug. Is it possible not everyone has it? i ask because...I am not sure I do. I have watched a ton of movies in Dolby Vision (I Love Dolby Vision) and I swear I haven't seen anything like wha you say. I do always watch DV content in the dark -- or near dark -- as well.

Is the issue obvious? You mentioned black bars being grayish and I have certainly never seen that! (I feel like that would stand out.) Can you name a few DV discs I can try where you have experienced the problem? Likewise, I do have an Apple TV 4K so if you can think of a few movies or shows where you also experienced the issue during playback, I can take a look and see how my system does.

Having gotten an X800M2, perhaps this will become a moot point for me. Though I am tempted to plug my UBK90 back in just to test things...
post #37 of 476 Old 05-16-2019, 09:40 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
But the only internet apps on this player are netflix and youtube?Do you confirm this?Thanks.
post #38 of 476 Old 05-16-2019, 09:41 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by marco centola View Post
But the only internet apps on this player are netflix and youtube?Do you confirm this?Thanks.
Netflix, Amazon prime, YouTube are the three apps.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
aaronwt and william06 like this.
post #39 of 476 Old 05-16-2019, 10:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1981 Post(s)
Liked: 1844
Quote:
Thought LG had fixed this via firmware? Or was it only for certain OLED models?
bluemoon737 likes this.
post #40 of 476 Old 05-16-2019, 05:03 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 27
So I got an X800M2 to play with and I found that too determine if the disc has Dolby Vision encoding you should enable Dolby Vision output on the player, then start the disc.

Once the disc starts you press the "Display" button on the remote and the player will tell you if the disc has Dolby Vision encoding or just HDR, and that the player is outputting Dolby Vision to your TV.

Doing it the other way - leaving Dolby Vision off and pressing the "Display" button will tell you the disc has HDR encoding and that the playing is outputting HDR - it does not tell you if there is the disc is Dolby Vision encoded.

This is what it looks like when play Blade Runner 4K which is only in HDR when the Dolby Vision output is ON. You would want to turn Dolby Vision off so the correct HDR mapping is used.

This is Spiderman Homecoming 4K when Dolby Vision is on, the top area says the movie is encoded in Dolby Vision and the bottom are says it's being output in Dolby Vision. This is the optimal output for this disc.

This is Spiderman Homecoming 4K when Dolby Vision is OFF and HDR is ON, the top area says the movie is encoded in HDR (which it is)n and the bottom are says it's being output in HDR. This output will be fine, but from this state you can't tell if the disc has Dolby Vision.

I also tested Multi-channel SACD and it passed DSD to my Pioneer receiver.
DVD Multi-channel audio is output as MCH PCM as expected.

The build quality of the X800M2 is pretty nice - but it does NOT have an on-device display.
post #41 of 476 Old 05-16-2019, 05:44 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhayes View Post
So I got an X800M2 to play with and I found that too determine if the disc has Dolby Vision encoding you should enable Dolby Vision output on the player, then start the disc.

Once the disc starts you press the "Display" button on the remote and the player will tell you if the disc has Dolby Vision encoding or just HDR, and that the player is outputting Dolby Vision to your TV.

Doing it the other way - leaving Dolby Vision off and pressing the "Display" button will tell you the disc has HDR encoding and that the playing is outputting HDR - it does not tell you if there is the disc is Dolby Vision encoded.

This is what it looks like when play Blade Runner 4K which is only in HDR when the Dolby Vision output is ON. You would want to turn Dolby Vision off so the correct HDR mapping is used.
I'm not an expert on this by any means, but it's my understanding that Dolby Vision is a superset of HDR10, and that in fact any Dolby Vision title has an HDR10 base that is used on a non Dolby Vision display.

So, extrapolating that out, if you use an HDR10 source disk such as Blade Runner, if you select Dolby Vision as the output format, all it'll be doing is outputting the HDR10 metadata even if it says it's DV. So there won't be any modification of the metadata and the display should be identical to if you output it as HDR10. The only variable I can see here is if there is some sort of profile on the display device that modifies display settings if the source says it's DV and not HDR10.

Is there anyone who understands the specs well enough to confirm what actually gets output from the player in this situation (HDR10 source, player set to DV output)?

Sony XBR-65A9F, Sony UBP-X700, Denon AVR-890 (cooled by AC Infinity AIRCOM T10), Apple TV (non 4K), B&W 600 series & LM1s in 7.1 config, Harmony Elite
post #42 of 476 Old 05-16-2019, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avsngaiouser View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhayes View Post

I'm not an expert on this by any means, but it's my understanding that Dolby Vision is a superset of HDR10, and that in fact any Dolby Vision title has an HDR10 base that is used on a non Dolby Vision display.

So, extrapolating that out, if you use an HDR10 source disk such as Blade Runner, if you select Dolby Vision as the output format, all it'll be doing is outputting the HDR10 metadata even if it says it's DV. So there won't be any modification of the metadata and the display should be identical to if you output it as HDR10. The only variable I can see here is if there is some sort of profile on the display device that modifies display settings if the source says it's DV and not HDR10.

Is there anyone who understands the specs well enough to confirm what actually gets output from the player in this situation (HDR10 source, player set to DV output)?
I think that's the problem though. On the LG C8, HDR10 picture modes default to OLED Light and Brightness to 100. In Dolby Vision, these are set to 50. OLED Light in Dolby Vision picture modes affect gamma. I think there may be negative effect on the picture if the player sends HDR10 metadata but triggers the TV's Dolby Vision mode.
aaronwt likes this.
post #43 of 476 Old 05-16-2019, 06:16 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 2
X800M2 Remote

Anyone else think the remote for this 2019 4K player is a step (or several steps) back? I still have my BDP-S350 player and its remote is much better. I am using my old remote for this X800M2.
post #44 of 476 Old 05-17-2019, 01:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
Liked: 1083
Keeping an eye on this player. I have both the original X800 and X1000ES and relegated them to secondary setups due to the too-often freezing/stuttering on new discs that often required unplugging the player (easier to do on the ES unit than the X800 due to the power cord being hardwired in). If they have addressed this on the Mark II player then it's a winner, Dolby Vision toggle annoyance and all.

Currently have an Oppo 205, UB820, and UB900 that I'm happy with but the 900 is a bit outdated at this point.

movies Sony 65A1E|Sonus faber Toy, Toy Center, Venere Wall|SVS SB2000|Sony ZA5000ES|UDP 205/UB820|ATV 4K
music Sonus faber Liuto|REL S/5|Sony A1ES|Wadia 321|Sony SCD-777ES|Sony PS-HX500|Sonos Connect|AQ Niagara 5000
desk Sonus faber Toy monitor|REL T-Zero|Rega Brio|AQ Dragonfly Cobalt/Victoria|Mac mini|AQ PowerQuest 3
living Sony 65Z9D|Sony HT-Z9F|ATV 4K|Panasonic UB900
post #45 of 476 Old 05-17-2019, 11:45 PM

I finally got my new x800M2 set up. I tried out a few scenes from the 4K blu ray of Ready Player One. I haven't bought many Dolby Vision discs because of the raised black bug. I am happy to report I saw no signs of the problem. I went to scenes that I knew had the issue with the LG player and blacks were nice and deep. No sign of noise in the black bars.

The player itself is an upgrade over the LG UBK90. It has a much better build and much more responsive. I also found the upscaling to be better. the LG player looked good on most 1080p Blu Rays but could look off on others. For example, Pixar movies looked soft to me. I watched a bit of Up tonight and it looked much better. I tried the Auto1 setting and then turned off upscaling altogether to let the C8 handle it. I think I liked those results even more. The fact that I could send a native signal to the TV or to whatever equipment I might have is a welcome addition.

The player came with 2 free movies. Spider-man: Into the Spiderverse and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle. I watched all of Spider-man tonight and was very pleased with the performance. That only has HDR10 though. I don't really have a great desire to watch Jumanji again, but I'll pop it in tomorrow and at least watch a bit. It is Dolby Vision and will give me another chance to test whether I get raised blacks or not.

But, so far, so good.
post #46 of 476 Old 05-17-2019, 11:55 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I finally got my new x800M2 set up. I tried out a few scenes from the 4K blu ray of Ready Player One. I haven't bought many Dolby Vision discs because of the raised black bug. I am happy to report I saw no signs of the problem. I went to scenes that I knew had the issue with the LG player and blacks were nice and deep. No sign of noise in the black bars.

The player itself is an upgrade over the LG UBK90. It has a much better build and much more responsive. I also found the upscaling to be better. the LG player looked good on most 1080p Blu Rays but could look off on others. For example, Pixar movies looked soft to me. I watched a bit of Up tonight and it looked much better. I tried the Auto1 setting and then turned off upscaling altogether to let the C8 handle it. I think I liked those results even more. The fact that I could send a native signal to the TV or to whatever equipment I might have is a welcome addition.

The player came with 2 free movies. Spider-man: Into the Spiderverse and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle. I watched all of Spider-man tonight and was very pleased with the performance. That only has HDR10 though. I don't really have a great desire to watch Jumanji again, but I'll pop it in tomorrow and at least watch a bit. It is Dolby Vision and will give me another chance to test whether I get raised blacks or not.

But, so far, so good.
Appreciate your thoughts on the new player. Thank you.

Is Anyone with a Lg C8 and UBK90 for sure going to have the Dolby Vision bug? I ask because I am not sure I have it. You mentioned a few known scenes in Ready Player One that show the bug. Would you mind listing those scenes?

Thanks.
post #47 of 476 Old 05-18-2019, 12:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1981 Post(s)
Liked: 1844
Quote:

Is Anyone with a Lg C8 and UBK90 for sure going to have the Dolby Vision bug? I ask because I am not sure I have it. You mentioned a few known scenes in Ready Player One that show the bug. Would you mind listing those scenes?

Thanks.
The raised blacks bug was supposed to have been fixed, although some people are still claiming to be having problems.

https://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.ph...&id=1544445203
post #48 of 476 Old 05-18-2019, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Quote:

But, so far, so good.

Thanks.
Look at the scene where Perceval and Artemis go see the Curator at the Halladay museum while searching for clues. That whole extended scene has the bug. Blacks will be perfect then the movie cuts to a reverse angle and suddenly there it is. Then there is another edit and everything is fine again. Drives me crazy.
post #49 of 476 Old 05-18-2019, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Look at the scene where Perceval and Artemis go see the Curator at the Halladay museum while searching for clues. That whole extended scene has the bug. Blacks will be perfect then the movie cuts to a reverse angle and suddenly there it is. Then there is another edit and everything is fine again. Drives me crazy.
what is the difference between the 800m2 and the x700? The BB salesman recommended the x700 said there was no difference between the 2.
post #50 of 476 Old 05-18-2019, 03:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
Liked: 1399
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSilent22xX View Post
Netflix, Amazon prime, YouTube are the three apps.
Have you tried Amazon Prime Video on this player? Is it a built-in app that actually works?

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo
post #51 of 476 Old 05-18-2019, 03:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
Liked: 1399
Quote:
Originally Posted by prsman View Post
what is the difference between the 800m2 and the x700? The BB salesman recommended the x700 said there was no difference between the 2.
X800M2: DVD-Audio, DSEE-HX, rigid chassis/8 lbs.
Transistorious likes this.

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo
post #52 of 476 Old 05-18-2019, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prsman View Post
A far more premium build. Better audio section when playing hi res audio formats like DVD-A and SACD. It also offers Bluetooth connectivity for connecting wireless headphones. As far as video, I do believe there is no major difference. We assume Sony took the video subsection of the X700 and put it in an X800. This hasn't been totally confirmed though. I think we would need someone to do a comparison between the two players with 4K UHD and in upscaling 1080p Blu Rays before we know for sure.
post #53 of 476 Old 05-18-2019, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson View Post
X800M2: DVD-Audio, DSEE-HX, rigid chassis/8 lbs.
I see. So there is really nothing compelling about the x800. Interesting marketing choice for Sony. Must have been to rush to have something to have at the consumer electronics show.. I can see whey the BB salesman recommended the x700.
post #54 of 476 Old 05-18-2019, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson View Post
Have you tried Amazon Prime Video on this player? Is it a built-in app that actually works?
The amazon app on the x700 works great. Nothing to suggest it would not work just as well on the x800
post #55 of 476 Old 05-18-2019, 07:37 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Thanks for the scene. I will take a look when I have a moment.

After some posts in the Elevated Blacks in DV Thread I made last night and some testing, it's looking more and more likely that at least in my case, I don't seem to have the Dolby Vision bug. I tried content from my Apple TV 4K, UBK90, and x800M2 and the only issue I found across all 3 for Dolby Vision content was that my Brightness should of been set to 49 instead of 50. I can chaulk mine up to just being a variance in my panel vs having some kind of bug.

But back of topic, I am liking the M2 so far, manual DV switching or not. All things being equal, it's clearly better than my UBK90 and at least it is possible they can add auto switching DV with a firmware update. No amount of firmware updates can change the build of the UBK90.
post #56 of 476 Old 05-18-2019, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for the scene. I will take a look when I have a moment.

After some posts in the Elevated Blacks in DV Thread I made last night and some testing, it's looking more and more likely that at least in my case, I don't seem to have the Dolby Vision bug. I tried content from my Apple TV 4K, UBK90, and x800M2 and the only issue I found across all 3 for Dolby Vision content was that my Brightness should of been set to 49 instead of 50. I can chaulk mine up to just being a variance in my panel vs having some kind of bug.

But back of topic, I am liking the M2 so far, manual DV switching or not. All things being equal, it's clearly better than my UBK90 and at least it is possible they can add auto switching DV with a firmware update. No amount of firmware updates can change the build of the UBK90. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
If you need to set your brightness to 49 to not get the elevated blacks, then you have the bug. Try watching Dolby Vision content from internal apps with your brightness set to 50. If everything stays pure black, then it isn't a panel variance thing.

Anyway, I tried some scenes from Jumanji just now. Everything looks good. Black bars were always black. So far I'm liking this player.

I have a question. There are some picture modes on the player itself one can switch between while watching a movie. It's cute the pop up menu that comes up when you hit the options button. One of them is Direct. Am I right in assuming that this sends the picture to the display without any additional processing?
post #57 of 476 Old 05-18-2019, 08:53 PM

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 36
I am experiencing an issue where I have to physically unplug the M2 unit from its power outlet and plug it back in for it to power on about an hour or so after it has been powered off. I updated to the latest firmware. I just turned off Quick Start and will test if that's causing the issue, because my original X800 had issues with Quick Start turned On (not starting up 100% of the time).

Has anyone experienced this? And is there a way to hard reset the M2 with physical buttons?

Update:
Leaving 'Quick Start' (OFF) seems to have corrected the issue. It powers on even after hours of non-use. It's up to Sony to fix the bug.

Last edited by limitz; 05-19-2019 at 03:05 AM.
post #58 of 476 Old 05-18-2019, 10:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
Liked: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuglyguy View Post
Keeping an eye on this player. I have both the original X800 and X1000ES and relegated them to secondary setups due to the too-often freezing/stuttering on new discs that often required unplugging the player (easier to do on the ES unit than the X800 due to the power cord being hardwired in). If they have addressed this on the Mark II player then it's a winner, Dolby Vision toggle annoyance and all.

Currently have an Oppo 205, UB820, and UB900 that I'm happy with but the 900 is a bit outdated at this point.
I had a problem with the first 4k movie I played, which was ready player one. Movie would freeze at the exact same spot somewhere in chapter 11. Eventually I put in another 4k disc and that played ok. I tried RP1 again and the freezing issue was gone. Is this what you experienced with the x800?
post #59 of 476 Old 05-19-2019, 08:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 871 Post(s)
Liked: 482
So far two discs in hdr dtsx Jurassic Park, and new 4k hdr dtsx backdraft, one hour of aqua an Dolby vision atmos no issues no freeze ups great pq and audio Had 700 and 1009eS in past freeze ups returned. So far disc playback on this machine is fine if it keeps up its a keeper. A good backup to my Panasonic 820. Despite some operational annoyance both are great disc players.

Lg oled65G7P
Panasonic UB9000 pioneer lx500
atv4k -roku ultra
Toshiba Xa2 HD-DVD
Samsung HW-N950 soundbar
post #60 of 476 Old 05-19-2019, 09:10 AM

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Just an FYI for owners:

The Sony WSUBPRE1 rack mount kit made for the ES UBP-X1000ES 4K Blu-ray player also fits this player. I have mine rack mounted with my other equipment. Very good quality. You can find them at a pretty good discount.

LG 55”C8 OLED Oppo BDP-103 Sony X800m2
Denon X3300W 5.2.2 PSB/M&K speakers
Samsung 55HU8550/SEK-3500U
Sonos 5.1 Playbase/sub/surrounds
CalMAN Home Enthusiast/i1display pro oem/i1 pro 2/Videoforge HDMI-2 TPG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Players

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page