My Attempt & Living Room Build of "The Story Time Theater" - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 54Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #61 of 74 Old 03-09-2019, 11:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
SBuger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Land of Enchantment
Posts: 3,174
Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1736 Post(s)
Liked: 5874
Awesome job Chris!!! Looks fantastic and sounds like it works great too!!

Thanks so much for posting about it for all of us to see follow and along!!

Gonna try mine hopefully after spring break if I can make it happen Think I'm going try one of my 18's on a single chair for starters and test purposes since it'll be easier, then go from there.

Again, thanks for sharing your experiences with it all. Keeps us posted on how you continue to like it and whatever changes with it you may or may not make! ENJOY!!
Chris Young and trhought like this.

My 'Blacked Out' Home Theater | Tactile Response for BASS | BassEQ for Filtered Movies
1400cuft Sealed Room | SY Triple Black Velvet Blackout | GIK Treatments | Denon AVR-X6300H - 7.1.4 Atmos | KEF Q Series Speakers | Epson 5040UB | 120" 16:9 AT Screen | Oppo203 | XB1X | ATV4K | 3x 18" Subs | MegaHoverBOSS w/6x JBL12s HB + 3x 18s CLHB | MegaBossBack w/3x JBL12s BB + 3x BK LFEs MBK | 4x BK LFEs CLBK | 6x Crowson MAs | MiniDSP 10x10HD
SBuger is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 74 Old 03-09-2019, 01:06 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Chris Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Melbourne, Fl
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 249
@SBuger You asked me
Have you ever experienced Crowson MAs by chance?

I have experienced the Crowsons at another forum members home. He had some of them under his couch. Great experience but hard to tell what was shaking what as he had 2 mini martys behind the couch firing into the couch. But the couch was moving for sure.
SBuger likes this.

"The Boy has no patience" Yoda
"He will learn patience. Was I any different when you taught me?" Obi-Wan
My attempt living room build The Story Time Theater
3 DIY HTM-12 LCR 10 M&K S-100B, 2 24" SI HS-24 MKIII. 1 HoverBOSS 3 JBL 12's and 3 BK LFE, 2 Adire Tempest Side Columns Near field Fun all in one room.

Last edited by Chris Young; 03-09-2019 at 01:10 PM.
Chris Young is offline  
post #63 of 74 Old 03-09-2019, 01:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
trhought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 2,450
Mentioned: 174 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Liked: 1847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Young View Post
Thanks Tim,

Good stuff going on here. With the BOSS, my subs and MV backed down I can experience PULSe scene without disturbing the neighbors at any time. With BEQ San Andreas can be going crazy with hair on the head movement and the BOSS making it feel like the room is moving a lot more now without having to crank the SUbs and MV to get there. This is so up my alley. But....

The turn it on its ear setup...is up next.


The video should be working now. Thanks for the heads up Tim.

Have fun,
Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve Chris!

Funny you mention the Pulse Server scene.....I just finished watching that demo scene with my son and a few teenage friends he has over this afternoon. They kept saying, play it again! Pure awesomeness....and that was at -14 dB MV. It felt like we were all getting back massages. One of them said it's better than his grandmas massage chair...lol.
Chris Young likes this.
trhought is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #64 of 74 Old 03-14-2019, 10:44 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Chris Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Melbourne, Fl
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 249
More news about my BOSS lowriser build,

This thing is one of the best things I've added to my home theater period.
But I like to experiment. You might remember mentioned the 8" subs facing down on the couch experiment I mentioned doing years ago. Well, this was a question of what can I do now with all this real estate? What else can I fit under these chairs that will take this BOSS to the extreme level? 3 more 12's is one of the ideas I had been thinking about since the beginning of this adventure. But then it accursed to me. Buttkickers that I already have as well. Let's find space for at least 3 towards the front of the chairs and see where this goes. This was the easy part. Recline each chair and set a Buttkicker under it and make sure it clears the metal mechanism as the chair moves. Then mark the screw holes for the mounts and remove all 3 chairs and mount each Buttkicker and wire them up in series like the JBL'S. This took a little experimenting in playing with the wiring of in or out of phase with the 3 JBL'S. I believe I ended up with out of phase wiring which made them move up like the JBL'S. But really it was done with feel of TR. I left the wiring which had the greatest TR and man was there even more TR. I'm talking downright scary TR. The BOSS had moved to that next level. The BOSS is and has been so invisible and quiet when it's supposed to be and violent when called to do so. But when I added the Buttkickers on the Boss lowriser it stayed invisible and reached down right destructive levels and left me beatup and wore out after watching Transformers (2007) with BEQ in Atmos MV -12. What's cool and scary was it didn't reveal itself by Bottoming out. Yep not even the Buttkickers. At this point I think I will need to turn it down some more to feel just a touch more natural which is the point as it is just so violent and for demo levels in short amounts like a theme park ride it's awesome yet, a full 2 plus hour movie that does go from action scene to non action back to more action it adds up on the human body with TR.
This morning I still had company visiting and was asked to please demo the Rock movie "San Andreas" it's a bass filtered movie also so I loaded up the BEQ for that movie and sat off left center of the front row. Guest sat in the center. OMG this was the most amazing and realistic feeling of what an earthquake would feel like replicated in my room. From our hair moving in the air to the BOSS crushing my body as the earthquake scene was starting in the restaurant scene. I pushed the MV 2 -dB higher then my now lower main listening volume to MV-10 I was downright grinning from ear to ear yet scared of my neighbors calling me to turn it down. Yeah, that didn't happen and that made me happy I'm achieving my goals of not disturbing my neighbors and having a great experience in the process.

I think one of the differences I feel that seems to be happening with the added Buttkickers is they don't kick in at the lowest volumes like the JBL's and this seems to keep things natural. It's at the point where the watts go up because of the scene playing that the add Buttkickers to the already violent BOSS riser and begin to join and combine with the JBL's in shaking you in the effect of the movie. This mix works very well. Without the Buttkickers folks, you will be extremely happy with your build this experiment is here to stay for me though but it cost me more even though I already had them for years.
The system as a whole will still play easily at my past volumes of -8 to 0 depending on the movie but its really nice to not have to play it that loud to get good TR from the subs. Now I have awesome TR and look forward to enjoying my system for years to come with this newfound BOSS lowrider I'm dubbing it the (Earthquake series) I hope that's cool with you @trhought (Tim)

Have Fun,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190303_211049.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	2539228   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190303_211101.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	2539230   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190303_211117.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	2539232   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190306_233243.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	601.3 KB
ID:	2539234   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190306_233308.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	670.1 KB
ID:	2539242  

Alan P, carp, SBuger and 1 others like this.

"The Boy has no patience" Yoda
"He will learn patience. Was I any different when you taught me?" Obi-Wan
My attempt living room build The Story Time Theater
3 DIY HTM-12 LCR 10 M&K S-100B, 2 24" SI HS-24 MKIII. 1 HoverBOSS 3 JBL 12's and 3 BK LFE, 2 Adire Tempest Side Columns Near field Fun all in one room.
Chris Young is offline  
post #65 of 74 Old 03-15-2019, 07:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
trhought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 2,450
Mentioned: 174 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Liked: 1847
^^^^ Awesome @Chris Young ....just awesome! I think you're the first to combine a BOSS with Buttkickers....well done!

BOSS Earthquake series works for me...lol.

Your theory of the BOSS providing a nice bed of ULF and TR and the Buttkickers supplementing at higher volume levels makes a lot of sense and I bet that does sound natural and also violent when it should be.

How did you add the Buttkickers into your setup, are they getting the same feed as the BOSS or did you have to use DSP for them to cross at a different frequency. Also, what are you using for power, the Buttkicker amp or something else?

Job well done! Enjoy that awesome setup you have!
Chris Young and SBuger like this.
trhought is offline  
post #66 of 74 Old 03-15-2019, 12:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
SBuger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Land of Enchantment
Posts: 3,174
Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1736 Post(s)
Liked: 5874
@Chris Young – AWESOME!!! I’m pretty sure this is what I’ll end up doing as well, as I love the BK LFE’s in the mix. They add a certain violence to the TR when they are included, at least in my setup and sounds like yours as well. So, you’ve just pretty much confirmed what I was thinking, the combo just might be/is where some real magic is at if you like that certain type of feel that BKs can be so good at.

Awesome job getting it all going and sharing the experience!!! Exciting times around here to be a TR lover I tell ya!! Hehehehe

The only thing I can see maybe being tricky (maybe not too bad though) is getting the timing matched up perfectly or at least real close to not cause any TR cancelations between the BOSS and BKs and even the subs, FF or NF. I don’t know if you followed any of the recent talk about most of us needing some negative delay for MAs and or BKs firing before the subs to better align timing for better constructive TR combining and less cancelation at certain frequencies, as well as FEEL timed right, but may be another tool for you to tweak with if you find you need it. A lot of this was discussed in the Crowson MA thread as well as the BEQ thread. Nalleh’s room thread as well, I think.

Should all be pretty doable though with all the tools we have to work with these days …miniDSP, VibSensor etc and of course the ole butt-o-meter It may be perfect or nearly perfect with yours as is though. Sounds like it feels absolutely amazing with the settings you have going on now! Just thought I’d mention this though, as I’m sure I’ll have to fiddle with mine a bit with distance on the BKs (once phase is set on the BOSS) to get it right, or close to right anyway without them fighting each other a little bit. That said though, some folks if they do this may never even know the difference or even care to find out and not want to fiddle with things any further. Or may not need any further tweaking.

Again, awesome job Chris and very inspiring!! Great stuff!!
Chris Young likes this.

My 'Blacked Out' Home Theater | Tactile Response for BASS | BassEQ for Filtered Movies
1400cuft Sealed Room | SY Triple Black Velvet Blackout | GIK Treatments | Denon AVR-X6300H - 7.1.4 Atmos | KEF Q Series Speakers | Epson 5040UB | 120" 16:9 AT Screen | Oppo203 | XB1X | ATV4K | 3x 18" Subs | MegaHoverBOSS w/6x JBL12s HB + 3x 18s CLHB | MegaBossBack w/3x JBL12s BB + 3x BK LFEs MBK | 4x BK LFEs CLBK | 6x Crowson MAs | MiniDSP 10x10HD
SBuger is offline  
post #67 of 74 Old 04-08-2019, 03:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
AdamAttewell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 1,147
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 871 Post(s)
Liked: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Young View Post
More news about my BOSS lowriser build,

This thing is one of the best things I've added to my home theater period.
But I like to experiment. You might remember mentioned the 8" subs facing down on the couch experiment I mentioned doing years ago. Well, this was a question of what can I do now with all this real estate? What else can I fit under these chairs that will take this BOSS to the extreme level? 3 more 12's is one of the ideas I had been thinking about since the beginning of this adventure. But then it accursed to me. Buttkickers that I already have as well. Let's find space for at least 3 towards the front of the chairs and see where this goes. This was the easy part. Recline each chair and set a Buttkicker under it and make sure it clears the metal mechanism as the chair moves. Then mark the screw holes for the mounts and remove all 3 chairs and mount each Buttkicker and wire them up in series like the JBL'S. This took a little experimenting in playing with the wiring of in or out of phase with the 3 JBL'S. I believe I ended up with out of phase wiring which made them move up like the JBL'S. But really it was done with feel of TR. I left the wiring which had the greatest TR and man was there even more TR. I'm talking downright scary TR. The BOSS had moved to that next level. The BOSS is and has been so invisible and quiet when it's supposed to be and violent when called to do so. But when I added the Buttkickers on the Boss lowriser it stayed invisible and reached down right destructive levels and left me beatup and wore out after watching Transformers (2007) with BEQ in Atmos MV -12. What's cool and scary was it didn't reveal itself by Bottoming out. Yep not even the Buttkickers. At this point I think I will need to turn it down some more to feel just a touch more natural which is the point as it is just so violent and for demo levels in short amounts like a theme park ride it's awesome yet, a full 2 plus hour movie that does go from action scene to non action back to more action it adds up on the human body with TR.
This morning I still had company visiting and was asked to please demo the Rock movie "San Andreas" it's a bass filtered movie also so I loaded up the BEQ for that movie and sat off left center of the front row. Guest sat in the center. OMG this was the most amazing and realistic feeling of what an earthquake would feel like replicated in my room. From our hair moving in the air to the BOSS crushing my body as the earthquake scene was starting in the restaurant scene. I pushed the MV 2 -dB higher then my now lower main listening volume to MV-10 I was downright grinning from ear to ear yet scared of my neighbors calling me to turn it down. Yeah, that didn't happen and that made me happy I'm achieving my goals of not disturbing my neighbors and having a great experience in the process.

I think one of the differences I feel that seems to be happening with the added Buttkickers is they don't kick in at the lowest volumes like the JBL's and this seems to keep things natural. It's at the point where the watts go up because of the scene playing that the add Buttkickers to the already violent BOSS riser and begin to join and combine with the JBL's in shaking you in the effect of the movie. This mix works very well. Without the Buttkickers folks, you will be extremely happy with your build this experiment is here to stay for me though but it cost me more even though I already had them for years.
The system as a whole will still play easily at my past volumes of -8 to 0 depending on the movie but its really nice to not have to play it that loud to get good TR from the subs. Now I have awesome TR and look forward to enjoying my system for years to come with this newfound BOSS lowrider I'm dubbing it the (Earthquake series) I hope that's cool with you @trhought (Tim)

Have Fun,

Hello Chris, I have been following your BOSS lowriser with interest, just to clarify you have isolators attached to your chairs which are then place on top of you BOSS lowriser? I see you experimented without isolators attached to your chairs but decided against it.



Why was this?



Its seems counter productive to isolate the chairs for the BOSS lowriser as this lessens the transmission of vibration from the BOSS lowriser into the chairs?



I have two Buttkicker LFE's mounted directly in my recliners but am wondering if I should have mounted them to plywood & not directly to the seat?
AdamAttewell is offline  
post #68 of 74 Old 08-21-2019, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Chris Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Melbourne, Fl
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAttewell View Post
Hello Chris, I have been following your BOSS lowriser with interest, just to clarify you have isolators attached to your chairs which are then place on top of you BOSS lowriser? I see you experimented without isolators attached to your chairs but decided against it.



Why was this?



Its seems counter productive to isolate the chairs for the BOSS lowriser as this lessens the transmission of vibration from the BOSS lowriser into the chairs?



I have two Buttkicker LFE's mounted directly in my recliners but am wondering if I should have mounted them to plywood & not directly to the seat?
Hello Adam,

I have sense gone back to the hard rubber Isolators foot from PE and found a better outcome from adding Carpet sliders to the Low Riser and each foot now sits on those and helps the riser float off the carpet. The soft iso feet Tim recommends in his plans where sinking into the carpet and pad and would connect me to the carpet reducing isolation and causing more contact which took away TR. So now that there is a wider surface area for the iso-foot to sit on the sliders don't sink into the carpet and thus float the riser. At first I thought the hole row would slide around but his front row just stays put which is a good thing.

Have you built a BOSS yourself? If so do you have a link to a build thread or posted in Tim's thread @trhought ?

"The Boy has no patience" Yoda
"He will learn patience. Was I any different when you taught me?" Obi-Wan
My attempt living room build The Story Time Theater
3 DIY HTM-12 LCR 10 M&K S-100B, 2 24" SI HS-24 MKIII. 1 HoverBOSS 3 JBL 12's and 3 BK LFE, 2 Adire Tempest Side Columns Near field Fun all in one room.
Chris Young is offline  
post #69 of 74 Old 08-21-2019, 01:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
AdamAttewell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 1,147
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 871 Post(s)
Liked: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Young View Post
Hello Adam,

I have sense gone back to the hard rubber Isolators foot from PE and found a better outcome from adding Carpet sliders to the Low Riser and each foot now sits on those and helps the riser float off the carpet. The soft iso feet Tim recommends in his plans where sinking into the carpet and pad and would connect me to the carpet reducing isolation and causing more contact which took away TR. So now that there is a wider surface area for the iso-foot to sit on the sliders don't sink into the carpet and thus float the riser. At first I thought the hole row would slide around but his front row just stays put which is a good thing.

Have you built a BOSS yourself? If so do you have a link to a build thread or posted in Tim's thread @trhought ?

I am currently in the process of building my BOSS platforms.


I will be using a mini BOSS platform for my front row & another mini BOSS platform for the rear along with a driver mounted in the riser for the rear row.


I wont have any issue with the isolators sinking into the carpet and I will be using the 1.25" Hudson HiFi hemispheres I see people recommend.
AdamAttewell is offline  
post #70 of 74 Old 09-04-2019, 08:00 AM
Member
 
idean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 25
This is easily the cleanest BOSS build I've seen - it might actually pass muster for my wife... it needs to be basically invisible.

Can I ask a couple of questions as I plan my build?
  • How much did it raise the seats? Is it a noticeable step-up?
  • If you had a 10-year old sitting next to you wiggling, would you feel their every movement?
  • My row of four home theater seats spans about 9ft, too large for a single sheet of plywood. Would you imagine it to be OK to do two separate sheets next to each other? Since my seats are not attached to each other, does that mean I should be fine? How much gap should I leave so they don't butt into each other?

Can you post a few more pictures from the front and back?
Chris Young likes this.

Denon AVR-X4300H | Klipsch RB-61/RC-62 LCR | Klipsch R-12sWi | Cambridge MINX MIN 12 Front and Rear Heights
Micro-BOSS | Optoma UHD65 | 103" Seymour AV Center Stage UF AT screen
idean is offline  
post #71 of 74 Old 10-05-2019, 11:12 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Chris Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Melbourne, Fl
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by idean View Post
This is easily the cleanest BOSS build I've seen - it might actually pass muster for my wife... it needs to be basically invisible.

Can I ask a couple of questions as I plan my build?
  • How much did it raise the seats? Is it a noticeable step-up?
  • If you had a 10-year old sitting next to you wiggling, would you feel their every movement?
  • My row of four home theater seats spans about 9ft, too large for a single sheet of plywood. Would you imagine it to be OK to do two separate sheets next to each other? Since my seats are not attached to each other, does that mean I should be fine? How much gap should I leave so they don't butt into each other?

Can you post a few more pictures from the front and back?
My Apologies for not replying sooner and thank you for the nice compliment

How much did it raise the seats? Is it a noticeable step-up?

2" maybe. It's not really noticeable at all. It's just become part of the chairs on the front row and I've have people walk into the theater and to even notice the 12" JBL's creeping out the back.

If you had a 10-year old sitting next to you wiggling, would you feel their every movement?

I'm afraid yes but I think that just might happen anyways on a regular couch sectional. This is also a floating effect that need to be there to make this BOSS work well and show it's stuff. But it might not be a bad as you might think.

My row of four home theater seats spans about 9ft, too large for a single sheet of plywood. Would you imagine it to be OK to do two separate sheets next to each other? Since my seats are not attached to each other, does that mean I should be fine? How much gap should I leave so they don't butt into each other?

Absolutely. In fact several other members have build multiple BOSS platforms under couches and chairs as a combo or separate. Follow Tim's guide in his thread and that should get you started if you haven't already which i hope you have.

Have fun and thank for stopping by my thread,

"The Boy has no patience" Yoda
"He will learn patience. Was I any different when you taught me?" Obi-Wan
My attempt living room build The Story Time Theater
3 DIY HTM-12 LCR 10 M&K S-100B, 2 24" SI HS-24 MKIII. 1 HoverBOSS 3 JBL 12's and 3 BK LFE, 2 Adire Tempest Side Columns Near field Fun all in one room.
Chris Young is offline  
post #72 of 74 Old 11-05-2019, 01:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
chadsmith013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jax, Florida
Posts: 4,355
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2596 Post(s)
Liked: 2645
are we done yet?

Receiver : Pioneer Elite SC-95
Front Speakers: 3 DIYSG 1099's
Surround Speakers:2 DIYSG Volt 10's Atmos: 4 DIYSG Volt 6's
Subwoofers: Dual Eminence NSW 21's in Cyclops enclosures w/Inuke 6000
Nearfield: 4 B-52 SP-1804 18s w/Inuke 6000DSP
chadsmith013 is offline  
post #73 of 74 Old 05-15-2020, 08:04 PM
Advanced Member
 
meles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 716
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
Liked: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadsmith013 View Post
are we done yet?
Where is the boss of this thread? And you gotta beef with boss? If so, where’s the beef?

-The single digits are where the magic lies.....they deliver a 'touch of god' sensation that sometimes makes the hairs on one's arms stand up. It's hard to describe but it feels like you are there in the recording studio with the artist and "feeling" them move as they are playing the instrument. You can't see them, but you can feel them as movements are happening on the floor below you. - trhought
meles is offline  
post #74 of 74 Old 05-18-2020, 05:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
chadsmith013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jax, Florida
Posts: 4,355
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2596 Post(s)
Liked: 2645
Quote:
Originally Posted by meles View Post
Where is the boss of this thread? And you gotta beef with boss? If so, where’s the beef?
he abandoned his own thread... he is probably hanging out with his bff @biliam1982
meles likes this.

Receiver : Pioneer Elite SC-95
Front Speakers: 3 DIYSG 1099's
Surround Speakers:2 DIYSG Volt 10's Atmos: 4 DIYSG Volt 6's
Subwoofers: Dual Eminence NSW 21's in Cyclops enclosures w/Inuke 6000
Nearfield: 4 B-52 SP-1804 18s w/Inuke 6000DSP
chadsmith013 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off