Height adjustable tv mount? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-20-2019, 11:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Height adjustable tv mount?

I am trying to locate a height adjustable tv mount. I have my 50" LED mounted on my wall now, but it is right next to my dining room table. I want to be able to raise it up when someone is sitting at table (next to wall, so they don't bump their head into it), and then lower it to viewing height when no one is at the table. Preferably something that slides up and down easily and has a vertical range of travel at least 15" or so. And I would like to keep it under $150 or so. You would think that this item or concept would not be too hard to find, but goodness, I am having a hard time locating one.

This is what I am looking for, but can't seem to find anyone to purchase from (I contacted this seller and they say they don't have individual ones to sell and are out of stock): https://www.peacemounts.com/LTWM60-A...pd6059635.html

There are electrically operated ones on ebay, etc. for about $150 (https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...Mount&_sacat=0), but those aren't really what I am looking for as I would prefer manually to move it up and down, plus it doesn't look the greatest..

There is this mount, but it is about $350-400. https://www.ergotron.com/en-us/produ...tails/61-061#/

Anyone able to help me accomplish this?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-21-2019, 03:15 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 4
I bought one from monoprice for about half the price you've posted. Works fine on a 65 inch screen and pulls down a couple feet maybe?

See attached (this was sent from my phone. If it doesnt post the image see the basement banishment thread)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190919_174213_1569104064834.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	7.48 MB
ID:	2618384  
post #3 of 3 Old 09-21-2019, 04:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gupy View Post
I bought one from monoprice for about half the price you've posted. Works fine on a 65 inch screen and pulls down a couple feet maybe?

See attached (this was sent from my phone. If it doesnt post the image see the basement banishment thread)
Thanks for the picture! However, I am looking for something that slides up and down without pivoting/swinging out. I need to keep this as close to the wall as possible. I don't know why it is so hard to find one that just slides up and down (that one from peacemounts.com would be perfect but I can't find it for sale).

Anyone else know of anything like I am looking for that can help me out?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page