Any way to put a screen without mounting to a wall? (UST pj) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By Sonyad

post #1 of 2 Old 11-26-2019, 03:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Any way to put a screen without mounting to a wall? (UST pj)

I got UST projector, and right not it's projecting on old roll-up screen. As you can imagine, the screen is so wavy that sometimes it feels like I'm watching warner bros intro video.
Now the issue is, I have an unfinished basement, and I cannot mount the screen to the wall...

My original thought was to get vividstorm's Motorized Floor Rising Projection Screen, but I'm having a hard time justifying the cost when I could get a decent ust alr screen for sub $1K CAD.
Do you have any thoughts or idea on how I may be able to put a ust alr without mounting on to a wall?

Is roll up the only way?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-05-2019, 02:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinmokutak View Post
I got UST projector, and right not it's projecting on old roll-up screen. As you can imagine, the screen is so wavy that sometimes it feels like I'm watching warner bros intro video.
Now the issue is, I have an unfinished basement, and I cannot mount the screen to the wall...

My original thought was to get vividstorm's Motorized Floor Rising Projection Screen, but I'm having a hard time justifying the cost when I could get a decent ust alr screen for sub $1K CAD.
Do you have any thoughts or idea on how I may be able to put a ust alr without mounting on to a wall?

Is roll up the only way?
Hang a fixed framed screen from the ceiling using hooks and wires and/or chains.
Tedd and ckronengold like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page