*Remastered* Gladiator 10th Anniversary Pics and Comparison (Dutch BD) - Page 25 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #721 of 1203 Old 08-06-2010, 11:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42041 View Post

not at all he is quoted referring only to an "aaton camera" and the writer adds the model in brackets. aaton's 35mm camera weighs 16lbs, their 16mm camera weighs 13lbs.

Thank you, 42041. Then perhaps you should argue with the editors of "American Cinematographer," who clearly believed the DP was referring to a 16 mm camera, which is why they added the "16 mm" in brackets, a reference that has stood the test of ten years time without ever being disputed. Likewise, the IMDb Aaton XTR (16 mm) reference has been in IMDb's technical specs for "Gladiator" since the beginnings of the site without ever being contradicted. Until somebody proves those references incorrect, my own reliance on them will remain unchanged. If somebody does prove them incorrect, as I say, I will gladly change the line in my review. (Dang, it was an innocent line, after all, and one I didn't think would rile up a couple of people so much.) I have no reason to care one way or the other about my being "right." I only want to be accurate.

John
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #722 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 12:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1394 Post(s)
Liked: 2128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Pereira View Post

Apparently it means a lot to him and Dave Vaughn since they keep arguing with me about this subject, and regardless it should mean a lot to "reputable" review sites who expect to be taken seriously and use the "filming format" as a factor in their reviews...

Anyway, why is it a big deal for you? You could simply ignore what I post. In the meantime, I will continue to post what I know is the correct information, and if folks choose to ignore me, than fine.

So the subjective "AV Quality" alone is all that matters, irregardless of the filming format and how well the final Blu-ray recreates that intended viewing experience?

Regardless fo what I have posted previously here or elsewhere that that does not excuse incorrect technical information being passed off (and even vehemently being fought over) as fact. The FACT is, none of GLADIATOR was filmed on 16mm film. Period.

Vincent

Vincent,

Where's your proof? Prove John's sources wrong with actual proof (sorry, your "authority" on the matter isn't good enough) and I'm sure John will edit his review to reflect your reference. Just because you think IMDB and American Cinematographer are wrong doesn't mean they are.

David Vaughn Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer Sound & Vision Magazine (Print & Online)
My Atmos Renovation Part 1 http://www.soundandvision.com/conten...odyssey-part-1
My Atmos Renovation Part 2 http://www.soundandvision.com/conten...odyssey-part-2
post #723 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 12:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1394 Post(s)
Liked: 2128
Quote:

not at all he is quoted referring only to an "aaton camera" and the writer adds the model in brackets. aaton's 35mm camera weighs 16lbs, their 16mm camera weighs 13lbs.

Did they ever print a retraction? If not, then it's a reliable source, whether you and Vincent want to accept it or not.

David Vaughn Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer Sound & Vision Magazine (Print & Online)
My Atmos Renovation Part 1 http://www.soundandvision.com/conten...odyssey-part-1
My Atmos Renovation Part 2 http://www.soundandvision.com/conten...odyssey-part-2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #724 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 12:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by John J. Puccio View Post

Likewise, the IMDb Aaton XTR (16 mm) reference has been in IMDb's technical specs for "Gladiator" since the beginnings of the site without ever being contradicted.

As has been the lack of any reference to 16mm negative being used on either imdb or the ASC article, unlike every movie where 16mm IS used
I really don't have a stake in this debate, I'm just not sure what part of Gladiator looks like Clerks. It's silly to focus on that tiny part of the article when everything else in it explicitly says its a Super35 production with no mention of any other format.
post #725 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 01:24 AM

Quote:

As has been the lack of any reference to 16mm negative being used on either imdb or the ASC article, unlike every movie where 16mm IS used
I really don't have a stake in this debate, I'm just not sure what part of Gladiator looks like Clerks. It's silly to focus on that tiny part of the article when everything else in it explicitly says its a Super35 production with no mention of any other format.

Then I suggest that you and Vincent take your argument to the actual source of the information, the IMDb and the editors of "American Cinematographer." I am simply reporting what they said, that "Gladiator" used (very briefly, no doubt) an Aaton XTR camera, which is a 16 mm camera. (And I doubt anybody noticed the 16 mm shots in the film because they are probably so brief, during the action of the battle scenes.) Anyway, no one has challenged the IMDb or "AC" reporting in the ten years the specs have been in print. Get them to change their information, and I would thank you profusely for helping me to be more accurate in my reporting.

In the meantime, maybe it's best that we take this brawl outside. PM me, and we'll discuss it further, without wasting the time of the rest of the membership.

John
post #726 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 02:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Pereira View Post

Regardless fo what I have posted previously here or elsewhere that that does not excuse incorrect technical information being passed off (and even vehemently being fought over) as fact. The FACT is, none of GLADIATOR was filmed on 16mm film. Period.

Vincent, why don't you try to get first hand info on what Aaton camera was used, you might even want to contact American Cinematographer. That would make more sense than to present as fact what you believe to be true without actual proof.

Until then this back and forth about 16mm footage simply makes you look bad and I say this as somebody who thinks that usually you are a very level headed poster and also as somebody who has doubts himself that parts of Gladiator were shot in 16mm.
post #727 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 02:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Klohs View Post

That would make more sense than to present as fact what you believe to be true without actual proof.

Well, if citing the ASC writeup and IMDB constitutes proof: "The film's lengthy battle campaign was shot using uncorrected Kodak Vision 200T 5274, and the only filtration consisted of polarizers, which helped to keep things simple while yielding a cold winter look." and "We used 5274 and [EXR 50D] 5245, which I often pushed by one stop. The idea was to keep it simple. I used 5274 outside for [scenes set in] Germany, all of the night exteriors and some of the interiors. I would push the 5245 for day interiors or exteriors if it got difficult."

Neither of those are 16mm film stocks And using two formats certainly isn't "keeping it simple". The contradiction seems irreconcilable if 16mm was indeed used for handheld battlefield stuff, and I think a level-headed reading of the article makes it pretty obvious that's an error. But John is right, this is a pointless derailing of the thread and i'll stop posting about it.
post #728 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 03:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:

But John is right, this is a pointless derailing of the thread and i'll stop posting about it.

Agreed - back to the exciting topic of UPC barcode colors
post #729 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzupeman View Post

It really is becoming quite bothersome, isn't it?

Ah well, I wouldn't continue to help people out if it wasn't for the fact that this is my favorite movie of all time... but I really want to ensure that those who want this film on Blu-ray get the proper version that they deserve to see, that the film itself deserves to have.

-UPC Color - There are no yellow UPC barcodes in stores at this time. They may pop up sometime soon, but this is not an indicator out in 'the wild' just yet.

-How to Tell the Difference on a Local Retailers Shelf - Look on the back of the case, in the bottom right hand corner. There's a small Paramount logo there. The old craptacular version of Gladiator had '2 Disc Set' text written over the top of the logo. The newly, and silently released remaster no longer has this text over the logo. However, MAKE SURE that the text is missing from both the slipcover AND the case itself. THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE WAY TO FIND THE NEW REMASTERED DISC.

-Disc Color - The most obvious difference for some of you, might be that the disc with the movie on it is dark gray... but color really makes no difference right now. Don't be alarmed if you open your new remastered version (based on the details that's been given for you to be able to find it) has a silver colored disc instead (like the old release). I have purchased a copy of this myself where the disc color is no different than that of the old release.

-Number on the Disc Itself - The number most frequently found thus far on the underside of the new remastered discs (around the inner ring), is NA13081B1R2... however there are some other numbers out there, so there's going to be some variables. The most reliable method to find out if the new disc in your hand is the remastered one, is to still call Paramount's 888 number and let them tell you if the disc requires a replacement or not... but if your disc doesn't have the '2 Disc Set' text, you have the new release.

And in the end, really, all you have to do is use your eyes to make sure the new version in your hands, is the correct one. Pop in the disc, and start watching the movie. You need go no further than the openning battle sequence. You'll see that the ugly artifact blocking and obnoxious banding in the openning title sequence (that says 'Gladiator' amongst a cloud of fiery smoke) is no longer there. You'll find none of the VERY intrusive edge enhancement the old release had... and yes, you'll be impressed once again by a massive amount of flaming arrows being shot through the sky (unlike the old release where there were practically none).

@42Plasmaman - Personally, I wouldn't concern yourself with what other people see, no matter what the setup. The enjoyment is really for you, and you alone. Perhaps the image may not seem like a stellar improvement to the average Joe six pack, but for us videophiles that, God forbid, actually want DETAIL in our home theater imagery, this new Gladiator disc is the cream of the crop. It really doesn't matter what size television set you use. I have a 42" set and I have no problem seeing the issues of any bad release that's out there. When discussing A/V science, it's not a matter of 'what's your viewing distance and what size display do you have'? It's a matter of how the film was represented on a high-def release to begin with. Was it tampered with, or was it faithfully reproduced for our home viewing pleasure? Regardless of the size of ANYONES screen at home, that's what really counts. The old vs. new versions of Gladiator are really the best examples out there right now of this.

Thanks for a concise post, sorry to be bothersome in a thread that is all over the map.

The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone else when we're uncool. -Lester Bangs
post #730 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 08:21 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Klohs View Post

Agreed - back to the exciting topic of UPC barcode colors

oh no, now I'll never know what camera was used! Go PM yourselves already.
post #731 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 09:08 AM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42Plasmaman View Post

I'm glad they remastered this movie but I highly doubt that 90% or more who bought it even noticed the issues pointed out at AVS or will trade in their old disc for the new one.

Who cares if they do? If they are idiots, that's their problem. However, I did not buy the original Blu-ray of a film I enjoy because it was buggered during the authoring process. If the rest of the world is happy watching crappy Blu-rays; that's their loss. I am just pleased that the studio(s) did the right thing in the case of Gladiator by re-doing it and making it a superior product whether the masses appreciate it or not.

Not everybody enjoys a fine cigar, or a fine single-malt Scotch, or a great staging of an opera as I do. But I am glad those things are there for me. The rest of the world can enjoy their mediocre pleasures all they want. You or I should not have to accept sub-par crap just because they do.

Also-on the original Blu-ray: it might have been barely adequate had it merely been a case of DNR and EE. It would have basically looked like Spartacus on Blu-ray. But when the flaming arrows and flaming ballistae go missing out of the best and most well-known scene of the movie; that's a different matter. If your friends say "well, the old Blu-ray looks sharper"; that's one thing. If they don't notice important elements of the picture missing then they are really too stupid or blind to even bother trying to educate them. I fail to see the point you are making about the rest of the world being blind idiots. We already knew they were out there.
post #732 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 09:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_c_b View Post

Thanks for a concise post, sorry to be bothersome in a thread that is all over the map.

I had already mentioned this a couple of pages back, also in bold.

Mzupe fails to mention the white security sticker as well. It shouldn't be there.

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific." - Michael Caine, on Jaws the Revenge
post #733 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 09:25 AM

Liked: 15
Have any Canadians taken advantage of the BD replacement program?

Eric

My Stuff: Panasonic TC-P65ZT60 w/  Ideal-Lume Bias Lighting, Yamaha RX-V3800, Oppo BDP-103D

post #734 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 11:10 AM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 47
So, I go down to my local Walmart located in Colmar, PA an hour ago. (I never purchased the first Sapphire issue, figured I’d sit with the DVD given all the furor surrounding the PQ.) They usually stock only the most recent BRD releases so I thought I’d see if I could find the new Gladiator release. They had 4 copies ALL of which had the slip cover that showed NO “2 Disc Special Edition” wording over the Paramount logo on the back lower right corner. Only one of the four had a white safety label / sticker on the top side with just the word GLADIATOR on it. The HD Slim case on this one, on the backside lower right hand corner, DID HAVE the “2 Disc Special Edition” verbiage over the Paramount logo. The other 3 copies without the white stickers on top of the case showed NO “2 Disc Special Edition” verbiage over the logo on the back lower right of the HD Slim case.

It appears they could have run out of slip cases at some point and are using newer slipcases with some old inventory.

As the plastic cases were shrink wrapped there was no way to check the code numbering on the discs themselves before purchase. The one I brought home, sans the white sticker, had the R2 in the serial number.

I guess I’ll have to pop it in later and take a count the number of flaming arrows in the opening scene…it’s the only way to be sure.
post #735 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 12:05 PM

Liked: 14
Quote:

Ah well, I wouldn't continue to help people out if it wasn't for the fact that this is my favorite movie of all time... but I really want to ensure that those who want this film on Blu-ray get the proper version that they deserve to see, that the film itself deserves to have.

-UPC Color - There are no yellow UPC barcodes in stores at this time. They may pop up sometime soon, but this is not an indicator out in 'the wild' just yet.

-How to Tell the Difference on a Local Retailers Shelf - Look on the back of the case, in the bottom right hand corner. There's a small Paramount logo there. The old craptacular version of Gladiator had '2 Disc Set' text written over the top of the logo. The newly, and silently released remaster no longer has this text over the logo. However, MAKE SURE that the text is missing from both the slipcover AND the case itself. THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE WAY TO FIND THE NEW REMASTERED DISC.

-Disc Color - The most obvious difference for some of you, might be that the disc with the movie on it is dark gray... but color really makes no difference right now. Don't be alarmed if you open your new remastered version (based on the details that's been given for you to be able to find it) has a silver colored disc instead (like the old release). I have purchased a copy of this myself where the disc color is no different than that of the old release.

-Number on the Disc Itself - The number most frequently found thus far on the underside of the new remastered discs (around the inner ring), is NA13081B1R2... however there are some other numbers out there, so there's going to be some variables. The most reliable method to find out if the new disc in your hand is the remastered one, is to still call Paramount's 888 number and let them tell you if the disc requires a replacement or not... but if your disc doesn't have the '2 Disc Set' text, you have the new release.

And in the end, really, all you have to do is use your eyes to make sure the new version in your hands, is the correct one. Pop in the disc, and start watching the movie. You need go no further than the openning battle sequence. You'll see that the ugly artifact blocking and obnoxious banding in the openning title sequence (that says 'Gladiator' amongst a cloud of fiery smoke) is no longer there. You'll find none of the VERY intrusive edge enhancement the old release had... and yes, you'll be impressed once again by a massive amount of flaming arrows being shot through the sky (unlike the old release where there were practically none).

@42Plasmaman - Personally, I wouldn't concern yourself with what other people see, no matter what the setup. The enjoyment is really for you, and you alone. Perhaps the image may not seem like a stellar improvement to the average Joe six pack, but for us videophiles that, God forbid, actually want DETAIL in our home theater imagery, this new Gladiator disc is the cream of the crop. It really doesn't matter what size television set you use. I have a 42" set and I have no problem seeing the issues of any bad release that's out there. When discussing A/V science, it's not a matter of 'what's your viewing distance and what size display do you have'? It's a matter of how the film was represented on a high-def release to begin with. Was it tampered with, or was it faithfully reproduced for our home viewing pleasure? Regardless of the size of ANYONES screen at home, that's what really counts. The old vs. new versions of Gladiator are really the best examples out there right now of this.

Thanks for the very informative post. Quoting again for those who jump to the last page and can't be bothered to read this thread.

Movies look their best when they look like movies. More Patton-esque remasters!

post #736 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 12:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
Liked: 391
I think that would be pretty interesting.

Even if it is a low bitrate on average, I'm still very impressed with how this release looks, regardless. It's a VERY VERY nice looking catalogue title. I've seen some people say it's better than Braveheart. I finally got around to watching this movie in its entirety (with the new disc, that is) last night, and it's definitely a very solid transfer. It's definitely deserving of the Sapphire name. Is it better than Braveheart? I'm not sure, but it could definitely be close.
post #737 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 01:26 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I never even watched my old copy the whole way through. After seeing how great Braveheart looked this was a total letdown. Can't wait to see the new version.

Is there anyway we could get an AVS system wide announcement, or a sticky that only Mods can post to, whenever there is a recall/replacement program for a BluRay? I could have easily missed this. With all the arguing about this title when it first came out I haven't been paying much attention to threads with Gladiator in the title. It wasn't until last night that I noticed this thread titled *Remastered* and then had to read about 12 pages before I found out there was a replacement program for the US.
post #738 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 01:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:

Any idea what the new disc in Canada should look like? The back of my BD is not as you describe. The Paramount logo is on the bottom left and there is no "2 disc set" text. Mind you I dont have the slip cover anymore and im just going off of whats on the case.
post #739 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 01:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillspace View Post

Have any Canadians taken advantage of the BD replacement program?

I just called 5 min ago, and they told me send the disc etc. Works.
post #740 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 01:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancouver View Post

Any idea what the new disc in Canada should look like? The back of my BD is not as you describe. The Paramount logo is on the bottom left and there is no "2 disc set" text. Mind you I dont have the slip cover anymore and im just going off of whats on the case.

It's quite possible that you can look for the same exact thing in Canada. Canada and the USA are all Region 1, so it's quite possible that you're looking for the absence of the '2 Disc Set' text as well. Go for it. That being said however, I don't live in Canada so I can't confirm this but, this is what makes sense to me.
post #741 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 02:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Swapped my original Gladiator for the remastered version last night
at Best Buy. I told the girl I had no receipt and the original Gladiator
would not play, so they exchanged it. No "2 disc" moniker on the slip
case and on the BD case in the lower right hand corner above the
Paramount logo. Also, no security sticker.

The number near the inner ring is "BVDL-103860B1"

It is definately the remastered version because it looks outstanding.

This disc is near reference, detail just jumps off the screen.
No more EE or DNR, film grain is intact, this version is a thing of beauty.

Thank you Paramount and Ridley Scott.

Video: 4.5 out of 5
Audio: 5 out of 5

Display: LG 65E7P 65" OLED
Blu-ray player: OPPO UDP-203, OPPO BDP-93
Receiver: Denon AVR-X4300H
Game Console: Xbox One X, PS4
Speakers: Mythos ST(Fronts), Mythos Ten(Center), Mythos One(Rears)
post #742 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 03:09 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by benes View Post

Has anyone run a BDInfo scan on the new US Paramount disc yet? Curious to see how it compares to the Dutch Universal which was only 17Mbps. A screenshot comparison between the two might even be interesting.

Code:
                                                                                                                Total   Video                                             
Title                                                           Codec   Length  Movie Size      Disc Size       Bitrate Bitrate Main Audio Track                          Secondary Audio Track
-----                                                           ------  ------- --------------  --------------  ------- ------- ------------------                        ---------------------
00010.MPLS                                                      AVC     2:50:58 40,128,897,024  47,792,151,815  31.29   23.11   DTS-HD Master 5.1 4404Kbps (48kHz/24-bit)
Code:
DISC INFO:

Disc Title:     GLADIATOR_D1
Disc Size:      47,792,151,815 bytes
Protection:     AACS
BD-Java:        Yes
BDInfo:         0.5.4

PLAYLIST REPORT:

Name:                   00010.MPLS
Length:                 2:50:58 (h:m:s)
Size:                   40,128,897,024 bytes
Total Bitrate:          31.29 Mbps

(*) Indicates included stream hidden by this playlist.

VIDEO:

Codec                   Bitrate             Description     
-----                   -------             -----------     
MPEG-4 AVC Video        23109 kbps          1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1

AUDIO:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
-----                           --------        -------         -----------     
DTS-HD Master Audio             English         4404 kbps       5.1 / 48 kHz / 4404 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit / DN -4dB)
Dolby Digital Audio             French          640 kbps        5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps / DN -4dB
Dolby Digital Audio             Spanish         640 kbps        5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps / DN -4dB
Dolby Digital Audio             English         224 kbps        2.0 / 48 kHz / 224 kbps / DN -4dB / Dolby Surround
* Dolby Digital Audio           English         224 kbps        2.0 / 48 kHz / 224 kbps / DN -4dB / Dolby Surround
* Dolby Digital Audio           English         224 kbps        2.0 / 48 kHz / 224 kbps / DN -4dB

SUBTITLES:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
-----                           --------        -------         -----------     
* Presentation Graphics         English         20.963 kbps                     
* Presentation Graphics         English         22.698 kbps                     
* Presentation Graphics         French          21.193 kbps                     
* Presentation Graphics         French          0.303 kbps                      
* Presentation Graphics         Korean          13.338 kbps                     
* Presentation Graphics         Spanish         20.769 kbps                     
* Presentation Graphics         Spanish         0.301 kbps                      

FILES:

Name            Time In         Length          Size            Total Bitrate   
----            -------         ------          ----            -------------   
00102.M2TS      0:00:00.000     0:10:02.977     2,402,967,552   31,881          
00198.M2TS      0:10:02.977     0:07:11.806     1,714,053,120   31,756          
00103.M2TS      0:17:14.783     0:01:31.007     359,583,744     31,609          
00105.M2TS      0:18:45.791     0:14:05.928     3,281,092,608   31,030          
00107.M2TS      0:32:51.719     0:00:38.538     147,572,736     30,634          
00201.M2TS      0:33:30.258     0:20:39.738     4,840,157,184   31,233          
00203.M2TS      0:54:09.996     0:01:14.365     287,318,016     30,909          
00204.M2TS      0:55:24.362     0:00:46.921     181,911,552     31,015          
00205.M2TS      0:56:11.284     0:01:40.934     393,517,056     31,190          
00208.M2TS      0:57:52.218     0:12:25.995     3,101,374,464   33,259          
00207.M2TS      1:10:18.213     0:00:41.750     163,448,832     31,320          
00206.M2TS      1:10:59.963     0:10:39.138     2,487,312,384   31,133          
00209.M2TS      1:21:39.102     0:04:11.376     976,816,128     31,087          
00210.M2TS      1:25:50.478     0:16:12.638     3,838,261,248   31,570          
00212.M2TS      1:42:03.116     0:02:05.542     482,525,184     30,748          
00213.M2TS      1:44:08.658     0:04:38.528     1,080,938,496   31,047          
00214.M2TS      1:48:47.187     0:03:15.111     830,638,080     34,058          
00215.M2TS      1:52:02.298     0:12:40.926     3,021,238,272   31,764          
00216.M2TS      2:04:43.225     0:01:19.954     310,056,960     31,023          
00217.M2TS      2:06:03.180     0:04:01.658     941,291,520     31,161          
00218.M2TS      2:10:04.838     0:05:20.737     1,239,705,600   30,921          
00219.M2TS      2:15:25.575     0:09:13.261     2,153,312,256   31,136          
00220.M2TS      2:24:38.836     0:00:41.291     162,158,592     31,418          
00221.M2TS      2:25:20.127     0:05:54.020     1,411,381,248   31,894          
00222.M2TS      2:31:14.148     0:02:53.089     673,314,816     31,120          
00223.M2TS      2:34:07.237     0:09:34.073     2,236,944,384   31,173          
00224.M2TS      2:43:41.311     0:07:17.395     1,410,004,992   25,789          

CHAPTERS:

Number          Time In         Length          Avg Video Rate  Max 1-Sec Rate  Max 1-Sec Time  Max 5-Sec Rate  Max 5-Sec Time  Max 10Sec Rate  Max 10Sec Time  Avg Frame Size  Max Frame Size  Max Frame Time  
------          -------         ------          --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  --------------  
1               0:00:00.000     0:07:14.308     23,254 kbps     38,038 kbps     00:00:32.407    37,107 kbps     00:00:29.696    34,930 kbps     00:00:28.028    121,225 bytes   308,951 bytes   00:04:55.586    
2               0:07:14.308     0:05:36.794     26,249 kbps     38,821 kbps     00:11:35.403    37,915 kbps     00:10:56.864    36,435 kbps     00:10:51.942    136,852 bytes   394,242 bytes   00:08:19.207    
3               0:12:51.103     0:05:54.687     21,164 kbps     38,063 kbps     00:18:09.171    32,821 kbps     00:18:07.711    28,899 kbps     00:18:02.873    110,342 bytes   327,711 bytes   00:12:52.104    
4               0:18:45.791     0:04:44.534     23,997 kbps     38,511 kbps     00:23:19.815    37,915 kbps     00:22:56.958    37,809 kbps     00:22:50.952    125,108 bytes   403,499 bytes   00:23:20.816    
5               0:23:30.325     0:09:29.068     22,479 kbps     36,894 kbps     00:31:33.433    34,419 kbps     00:29:11.708    33,101 kbps     00:31:24.465    117,196 bytes   261,025 bytes   00:24:44.232    
6               0:32:59.394     0:04:36.484     21,357 kbps     30,621 kbps     00:33:27.713    27,442 kbps     00:33:25.211    26,925 kbps     00:33:20.248    111,345 bytes   194,684 bytes   00:33:27.755    
7               0:37:35.878     0:03:15.862     20,874 kbps     32,815 kbps     00:39:21.400    32,107 kbps     00:39:19.356    31,464 kbps     00:39:17.104    108,828 bytes   215,372 bytes   00:39:21.525    
8               0:40:51.740     0:06:41.984     27,079 kbps     38,748 kbps     00:42:01.185    37,890 kbps     00:45:46.326    37,792 kbps     00:42:15.366    141,179 bytes   393,311 bytes   00:47:33.100    
9               0:47:33.725     0:04:03.117     21,652 kbps     40,076 kbps     00:47:47.823    37,391 kbps     00:47:37.479    34,678 kbps     00:47:37.479    112,884 bytes   326,309 bytes   00:47:42.150    
10              0:51:36.843     0:04:08.539     21,412 kbps     33,895 kbps     00:51:47.604    32,722 kbps     00:51:44.309    31,084 kbps     00:51:40.430    111,632 bytes   285,190 bytes   00:51:47.854    
11              0:55:45.383     0:06:36.896     25,238 kbps     39,202 kbps     00:59:58.136    37,374 kbps     01:01:50.122    37,218 kbps     01:01:45.326    131,580 bytes   285,522 bytes   01:00:02.098    
12              1:02:22.280     0:07:35.705     24,161 kbps     37,116 kbps     01:09:08.227    36,414 kbps     01:09:05.724    35,772 kbps     01:09:03.973    125,963 bytes   384,076 bytes   01:08:28.270    
13              1:09:57.985     0:09:11.300     23,963 kbps     38,405 kbps     01:18:01.927    37,250 kbps     01:11:13.602    36,689 kbps     01:11:11.100    124,930 bytes   312,143 bytes   01:17:24.890    
14              1:19:09.286     0:10:13.362     21,299 kbps     37,995 kbps     01:25:49.227    37,273 kbps     01:25:45.431    34,241 kbps     01:25:42.261    111,043 bytes   269,552 bytes   01:25:49.477    
15              1:29:22.648     0:07:50.136     24,658 kbps     39,131 kbps     01:33:05.287    37,886 kbps     01:36:33.329    35,549 kbps     01:35:29.473    128,556 bytes   269,470 bytes   01:35:54.456    
16              1:37:12.785     0:04:24.013     22,618 kbps     36,212 kbps     01:37:33.472    31,557 kbps     01:37:38.977    28,970 kbps     01:37:32.471    117,918 bytes   396,579 bytes   01:38:11.218    
17              1:41:36.798     0:10:23.039     23,901 kbps     37,988 kbps     01:48:47.187    36,448 kbps     01:48:47.187    34,812 kbps     01:48:47.187    124,610 bytes   266,955 bytes   01:46:07.527    
18              1:51:59.837     0:04:37.443     20,559 kbps     33,729 kbps     01:55:46.439    30,386 kbps     01:55:42.685    28,887 kbps     01:55:37.680    107,183 bytes   252,577 bytes   01:55:30.423    
19              1:56:37.281     0:04:07.205     27,016 kbps     38,359 kbps     01:59:55.187    37,922 kbps     01:59:55.020    36,585 kbps     01:59:53.602    140,850 bytes   288,500 bytes   01:59:57.398    
20              2:00:44.487     0:03:58.738     22,859 kbps     35,581 kbps     02:00:47.072    31,975 kbps     02:00:44.487    31,066 kbps     02:00:44.487    119,179 bytes   259,150 bytes   02:01:00.336    
21              2:04:43.225     0:07:36.789     23,656 kbps     38,522 kbps     02:08:01.089    37,136 kbps     02:11:44.646    35,228 kbps     02:11:39.850    123,334 bytes   281,048 bytes   02:07:16.128    
22              2:12:20.015     0:01:13.573     18,306 kbps     21,422 kbps     02:12:24.811    20,740 kbps     02:12:22.100    19,920 kbps     02:12:54.674    95,438 bytes    170,551 bytes   02:13:33.588    
23              2:13:33.588     0:10:42.850     23,208 kbps     38,212 kbps     02:20:53.403    35,956 kbps     02:20:52.652    33,776 kbps     02:20:53.236    120,994 bytes   248,965 bytes   02:20:54.278    
24              2:24:16.439     0:04:33.231     24,991 kbps     39,731 kbps     02:27:19.038    36,763 kbps     02:27:55.574    32,850 kbps     02:28:38.784    130,293 bytes   244,891 bytes   02:27:19.830    
25              2:28:49.670     0:05:32.123     21,842 kbps     38,148 kbps     02:32:10.370    35,163 kbps     02:32:08.660    32,318 kbps     02:32:03.655    113,872 bytes   245,580 bytes   02:31:13.605    
26              2:34:21.793     0:04:22.804     24,836 kbps     39,202 kbps     02:36:12.988    37,833 kbps     02:35:44.626    34,474 kbps     02:36:07.357    129,483 bytes   336,342 bytes   02:35:46.753    
27              2:38:44.598     0:04:14.170     22,121 kbps     37,709 kbps     02:40:11.977    33,782 kbps     02:40:10.475    28,874 kbps     02:40:10.475    115,329 bytes   264,892 bytes   02:41:25.759    
28              2:42:58.768     0:07:59.937     17,994 kbps     39,441 kbps     02:46:29.729    37,972 kbps     02:43:59.662    37,900 kbps     02:43:54.657    93,823 bytes    443,289 bytes   02:46:28.478    

STREAM DIAGNOSTICS:

File            PID             Type            Codec           Language                Seconds                 Bitrate                 Bytes           Packets         
----            ---             ----            -----           --------                --------------          --------------          -------------   -----           
00102.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     602.811                 23,498                  1,770,633,088   9,631,458       
00102.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           602.811                 4,615                   347,777,608     1,984,320       
00102.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            602.811                 640                     48,240,640      282,660         
00102.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           602.811                 640                     48,240,640      282,660         
00102.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           602.811                 224                     16,884,224      94,220          
00102.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           602.811                 224                     16,884,224      94,220          
00102.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           602.811                 224                     16,884,224      94,220          
00102.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           602.811                 9                       713,702         4,207           
00102.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           602.811                 12                      904,990         5,310           
00102.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            602.811                 15                      1,164,156       6,738           
00102.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           602.811                 15                      1,161,866       6,723           
00102.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            602.811                 10                      730,953         4,374           
00102.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            602.811                 5                       361,844         2,058           
00102.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           602.811                 5                       360,145         2,041           
00198.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     431.681                 23,495                  1,267,808,618   6,896,284       
00198.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           431.681                 4,496                   242,616,540     1,385,975       
00198.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            431.681                 640                     34,544,640      202,410         
00198.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           431.681                 640                     34,544,640      202,410         
00198.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           431.681                 224                     12,090,624      67,470          
00198.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           431.681                 224                     12,090,624      67,470          
00198.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           431.681                 224                     12,090,624      67,470          
00198.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           431.681                 16                      850,797         4,921           
00198.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           431.681                 17                      926,713         5,363           
00198.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            431.681                 17                      891,424         5,139           
00198.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           431.681                 16                      844,065         4,880           
00198.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            431.681                 10                      513,952         3,073           
00198.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            431.681                 0                       70              7               
00198.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           431.681                 0                       70              7               
00103.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     90.841                  23,539                  267,291,903     1,453,914       
00103.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           90.841                  4,417                   50,152,860      286,919         
00103.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            90.841                  641                     7,280,640       42,660          
00103.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           90.841                  641                     7,280,640       42,660          
00103.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           90.841                  224                     2,548,224       14,220          
00103.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           90.841                  224                     2,548,224       14,220          
00103.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           90.841                  224                     2,548,224       14,220          
00103.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           90.841                  2                       19,896          115             
00103.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           90.841                  7                       75,627          446             
00103.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            90.841                  2                       20,200          117             
00103.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           90.841                  2                       25,505          146             
00103.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            90.841                  2                       19,056          111             
00103.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            90.841                  0                       70              7               
00103.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           90.841                  0                       70              7               
00105.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     845.762                 23,000                  2,431,547,850   13,226,756      
00105.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           845.762                 4,179                   441,810,888     2,533,230       
00105.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            845.762                 640                     67,676,160      396,540         
00105.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           845.762                 640                     67,676,160      396,540         
00105.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           845.762                 224                     23,686,656      132,180         
00105.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           845.762                 224                     23,686,656      132,180         
00105.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           845.762                 224                     23,686,656      132,180         
00105.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           845.762                 40                      4,177,481       24,047          
00105.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           845.762                 40                      4,253,786       24,476          
00105.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            845.762                 40                      4,193,590       24,040          
00105.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           845.762                 39                      4,071,213       23,392          
00105.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            845.762                 24                      2,537,579       15,089          
00105.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            845.762                 0                       70              7               
00105.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           845.762                 0                       70              7               
00107.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     38.372                  23,092                  110,761,642     602,509         
00107.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           38.372                  3,992                   19,146,312      109,780         
00107.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            38.372                  643                     3,084,800       18,075          
00107.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           38.372                  643                     3,084,800       18,075          
00107.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           38.372                  225                     1,079,680       6,025           
00107.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           38.372                  225                     1,079,680       6,025           
00107.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           38.372                  225                     1,079,680       6,025           
00107.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           38.372                  5                       26,360          150             
00107.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           38.372                  5                       26,360          150             
00107.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            38.372                  7                       32,314          183             
00107.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           38.372                  7                       34,517          195             
00107.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            38.372                  3                       15,319          90              
00107.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            38.372                  0                       70              7               
00107.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           38.372                  0                       70              7               
00201.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     1239.572                23,111                  3,580,935,953   19,478,982      
00201.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           1239.572                4,364                   676,201,872     3,869,077       
00201.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            1239.572                640                     99,179,520      581,130         
00201.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           1239.572                640                     99,179,520      581,130         
00201.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           1239.572                224                     34,712,832      193,710         
00201.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           1239.572                224                     34,712,832      193,710         
00201.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           1239.572                224                     34,712,832      193,710         
00201.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           1239.572                18                      2,742,274       15,909          
00201.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           1239.572                20                      3,118,142       18,055          
00201.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            1239.572                18                      2,746,960       15,885          
00201.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           1239.572                17                      2,695,418       15,605          
00201.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            1239.572                11                      1,733,161       10,418          
00201.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            1239.572                0                       24,885          142             
00201.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           1239.572                0                       23,670          136             
00203.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     74.199                  23,049                  213,776,987     1,162,874       
00203.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           74.199                  4,101                   38,032,704      218,217         
00203.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            74.199                  641                     5,949,440       34,860          
00203.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           74.199                  641                     5,949,440       34,860          
00203.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           74.199                  225                     2,082,304       11,620          
00203.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           74.199                  225                     2,082,304       11,620          
00203.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           74.199                  225                     2,082,304       11,620          
00203.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           74.199                  33                      301,584         1,779           
00203.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           74.199                  34                      316,915         1,869           
00203.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            74.199                  31                      284,447         1,657           
00203.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           74.199                  31                      284,587         1,658           
00203.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            74.199                  23                      216,002         1,311           
00203.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            74.199                  0                       70              7               
00203.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           74.199                  0                       70              7               
00204.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     46.755                  23,071                  134,835,656     733,485         
00204.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           46.755                  4,296                   25,109,612      143,831         
00204.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            46.755                  643                     3,755,520       22,005          
00204.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           46.755                  643                     3,755,520       22,005          
00204.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           46.755                  225                     1,314,432       7,335           
00204.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           46.755                  225                     1,314,432       7,335           
00204.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           46.755                  225                     1,314,432       7,335           
00204.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           46.755                  14                      83,860          491             
00204.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           46.755                  17                      100,177         587             
00204.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            46.755                  17                      97,918          568             
00204.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           46.755                  15                      84,793          496             
00204.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            46.755                  11                      64,651          386             
00204.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            46.755                  0                       70              7               
00204.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           46.755                  0                       70              7               
00205.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     100.767                 23,031                  290,100,816     1,578,067       
00205.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           100.767                 4,396                   55,373,840      316,647         
00205.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            100.767                 641                     8,076,800       47,325          
00205.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           100.767                 641                     8,076,800       47,325          
00205.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           100.767                 224                     2,826,880       15,775          
00205.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           100.767                 224                     2,826,880       15,775          
00205.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           100.767                 224                     2,826,880       15,775          
00205.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           100.767                 27                      344,534         1,983           
00205.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           100.767                 30                      383,557         2,210           
00205.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            100.767                 28                      357,000         2,038           
00205.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           100.767                 25                      318,277         1,821           
00205.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            100.767                 19                      243,658         1,435           
00205.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            100.767                 0                       70              7               
00205.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           100.767                 0                       70              7               
00208.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     745.828                 24,828                  2,314,647,606   12,589,960      
00208.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           745.828                 4,556                   424,777,388     2,424,881       
00208.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            745.828                 640                     59,681,280      349,695         
00208.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           745.828                 640                     59,681,280      349,695         
00208.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           745.828                 224                     20,888,448      116,565         
00208.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           745.828                 224                     20,888,448      116,565         
00208.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           745.828                 224                     20,888,448      116,565         
00208.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           745.828                 26                      2,406,804       13,811          
00208.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           745.828                 28                      2,614,010       15,005          
00208.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            745.828                 25                      2,338,292       13,395          
00208.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           745.828                 25                      2,298,611       13,174          
00208.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            745.828                 16                      1,466,659       8,676           
00208.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            745.828                 0                       70              7               
00208.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           745.828                 0                       70              7               
00207.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     41.625                  23,068                  120,026,041     652,907         
00207.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           41.625                  4,537                   23,607,148      134,736         
00207.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            41.625                  642                     3,340,800       19,575          
00207.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           41.625                  642                     3,340,800       19,575          
00207.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           41.625                  225                     1,169,280       6,525           
00207.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           41.625                  225                     1,169,280       6,525           
00207.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           41.625                  225                     1,169,280       6,525           
00207.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           41.625                  25                      130,476         752             
00207.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           41.625                  28                      146,513         846             
00207.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            41.625                  22                      115,771         671             
00207.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           41.625                  23                      120,444         698             
00207.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            41.625                  17                      89,337          520             
00207.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            41.625                  0                       70              7               
00207.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           41.625                  0                       70              7               
00206.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     638.972                 23,005                  1,837,450,206   9,995,051       
00206.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           638.972                 4,342                   346,810,052     1,984,682       
00206.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            638.972                 640                     51,133,440      299,610         
00206.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           638.972                 640                     51,133,440      299,610         
00206.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           638.972                 224                     17,896,704      99,870          
00206.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           638.972                 224                     17,896,704      99,870          
00206.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           638.972                 224                     17,896,704      99,870          
00206.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           638.972                 25                      2,011,664       11,657          
00206.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           638.972                 27                      2,126,049       12,314          
00206.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            638.972                 26                      2,059,863       11,922          
00206.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           638.972                 25                      2,001,955       11,606          
00206.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            638.972                 15                      1,207,078       7,248           
00206.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            638.972                 0                       70              7               
00206.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           638.972                 0                       70              7               
00209.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     251.209                 23,521                  738,596,196     4,017,643       
00209.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           251.209                 3,716                   116,701,324     673,548         
00209.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            251.209                 640                     20,111,360      117,840         
00209.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           251.209                 640                     20,111,360      117,840         
00209.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           251.209                 224                     7,038,976       39,280          
00209.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           251.209                 224                     7,038,976       39,280          
00209.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           251.209                 224                     7,038,976       39,280          
00209.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           251.209                 40                      1,253,723       7,187           
00209.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           251.209                 42                      1,317,834       7,551           
00209.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            251.209                 41                      1,276,985       7,317           
00209.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           251.209                 40                      1,253,624       7,203           
00209.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            251.209                 28                      883,393         5,179           
00209.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            251.209                 0                       70              7               
00209.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           251.209                 0                       70              7               
00210.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     972.472                 23,009                  2,796,975,665   15,214,472      
00210.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           972.472                 4,785                   581,706,992     3,313,055       
00210.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            972.472                 640                     77,811,200      455,925         
00210.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           972.472                 640                     77,811,200      455,925         
00210.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           972.472                 224                     27,233,920      151,975         
00210.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           972.472                 224                     27,233,920      151,975         
00210.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           972.472                 224                     27,233,920      151,975         
00210.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           972.472                 20                      2,379,372       13,762          
00210.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           972.472                 22                      2,703,193       15,615          
00210.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            972.472                 18                      2,193,060       12,691          
00210.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           972.472                 18                      2,207,651       12,772          
00210.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            972.472                 11                      1,363,249       8,203           
00210.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            972.472                 0                       70              7               
00210.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           972.472                 0                       70              7               
00212.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     125.375                 22,969                  359,963,251     1,958,072       
00212.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           125.375                 4,139                   64,868,768      372,334         
00212.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            125.375                 641                     10,045,440      58,860          
00212.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           125.375                 641                     10,045,440      58,860          
00212.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           125.375                 224                     3,515,904       19,620          
00212.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           125.375                 224                     3,515,904       19,620          
00212.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           125.375                 224                     3,515,904       19,620          
00212.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           125.375                 4                       61,452          375             
00212.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           125.375                 5                       71,106          435             
00212.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            125.375                 5                       79,583          475             
00212.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           125.375                 4                       58,818          361             
00212.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            125.375                 3                       45,195          288             
00212.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            125.375                 0                       70              7               
00212.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           125.375                 0                       70              7               
00213.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     278.361                 23,009                  800,594,995     4,354,953       
00213.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           278.361                 4,192                   145,876,308     836,485         
00213.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            278.361                 640                     22,284,800      130,575         
00213.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           278.361                 640                     22,284,800      130,575         
00213.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           278.361                 224                     7,799,680       43,525          
00213.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           278.361                 224                     7,799,680       43,525          
00213.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           278.361                 224                     7,799,680       43,525          
00213.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           278.361                 40                      1,382,413       7,952           
00213.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           278.361                 40                      1,398,715       8,048           
00213.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            278.361                 41                      1,411,797       8,082           
00213.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           278.361                 40                      1,377,422       7,906           
00213.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            278.361                 26                      907,745         5,373           
00213.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            278.361                 0                       70              7               
00213.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           278.361                 0                       70              7               
00214.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     194.986                 25,915                  631,639,062     3,435,549       
00214.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           194.986                 4,290                   104,557,132     598,652         
00214.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            194.986                 640                     15,610,880      91,470          
00214.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           194.986                 640                     15,610,880      91,470          
00214.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           194.986                 224                     5,463,808       30,490          
00214.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           194.986                 224                     5,463,808       30,490          
00214.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           194.986                 224                     5,463,808       30,490          
00214.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           194.986                 16                      377,823         2,209           
00214.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           194.986                 17                      421,500         2,460           
00214.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            194.986                 16                      394,367         2,305           
00214.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           194.986                 17                      404,615         2,361           
00214.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            194.986                 12                      287,848         1,716           
00214.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            194.986                 0                       70              7               
00214.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           194.986                 0                       70              7               
00215.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     760.760                 23,380                  2,223,334,739   12,094,014      
00215.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           760.760                 4,615                   438,831,068     2,503,951       
00215.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            760.760                 640                     60,874,240      356,685         
00215.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           760.760                 640                     60,874,240      356,685         
00215.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           760.760                 224                     21,305,984      118,895         
00215.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           760.760                 224                     21,305,984      118,895         
00215.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           760.760                 224                     21,305,984      118,895         
00215.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           760.760                 17                      1,577,241       9,123           
00215.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           760.760                 19                      1,847,396       10,690          
00215.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            760.760                 15                      1,413,343       8,201           
00215.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           760.760                 15                      1,379,947       8,025           
00215.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            760.760                 11                      1,010,739       6,036           
00215.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            760.760                 0                       70              7               
00215.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           760.760                 0                       70              7               
00216.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     79.830                  23,027                  229,778,591     1,249,915       
00216.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           79.830                  4,146                   41,369,292      237,265         
00216.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            79.830                  641                     6,397,440       37,485          
00216.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           79.830                  641                     6,397,440       37,485          
00216.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           79.830                  224                     2,239,104       12,495          
00216.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           79.830                  224                     2,239,104       12,495          
00216.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           79.830                  224                     2,239,104       12,495          
00216.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           79.830                  47                      472,734         2,703           
00216.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           79.830                  48                      477,411         2,729           
00216.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            79.830                  48                      481,058         2,753           
00216.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           79.830                  46                      460,308         2,643           
00216.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            79.830                  29                      290,042         1,705           
00216.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            79.830                  0                       70              7               
00216.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           79.830                  0                       70              7               
00217.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     241.491                 23,006                  694,456,464     3,777,605       
00217.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           241.491                 4,290                   129,511,684     741,351         
00217.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            241.491                 640                     19,333,120      113,280         
00217.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           241.491                 640                     19,333,120      113,280         
00217.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           241.491                 224                     6,766,592       37,760          
00217.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           241.491                 224                     6,766,592       37,760          
00217.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           241.491                 224                     6,766,592       37,760          
00217.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           241.491                 44                      1,326,089       7,639           
00217.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           241.491                 46                      1,400,795       8,054           
00217.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            241.491                 45                      1,366,867       7,839           
00217.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           241.491                 45                      1,348,730       7,731           
00217.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            241.491                 24                      728,788         4,370           
00217.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            241.491                 0                       70              7               
00217.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           241.491                 0                       70              7               
00218.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     320.570                 23,004                  921,799,799     5,014,253       
00218.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           320.570                 4,179                   167,451,436     960,132         
00218.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            320.570                 640                     25,661,440      150,360         
00218.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           320.570                 640                     25,661,440      150,360         
00218.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           320.570                 224                     8,981,504       50,120          
00218.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           320.570                 224                     8,981,504       50,120          
00218.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           320.570                 224                     8,981,504       50,120          
00218.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           320.570                 18                      731,378         4,289           
00218.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           320.570                 20                      789,138         4,623           
00218.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            320.570                 19                      765,253         4,475           
00218.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           320.570                 18                      712,610         4,188           
00218.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            320.570                 12                      493,813         2,989           
00218.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            320.570                 0                       70              7               
00218.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           320.570                 0                       70              7               
00219.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     553.094                 23,197                  1,603,785,869   8,723,974       
00219.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           553.094                 4,153                   287,134,576     1,646,774       
00219.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            553.094                 640                     44,262,400      259,350         
00219.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           553.094                 640                     44,262,400      259,350         
00219.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           553.094                 224                     15,491,840      86,450          
00219.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           553.094                 224                     15,491,840      86,450          
00219.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           553.094                 224                     15,491,840      86,450          
00219.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           553.094                 26                      1,763,358       10,231          
00219.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           553.094                 26                      1,820,145       10,546          
00219.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            553.094                 26                      1,769,484       10,250          
00219.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           553.094                 25                      1,749,253       10,156          
00219.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            553.094                 16                      1,103,469       6,618           
00219.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            553.094                 0                       70              7               
00219.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           553.094                 0                       70              7               
00220.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     41.124                  23,087                  118,680,595     645,584         
00220.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           41.124                  4,708                   24,203,940      137,991         
00220.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            41.124                  643                     3,304,960       19,365          
00220.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           41.124                  643                     3,304,960       19,365          
00220.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           41.124                  225                     1,156,736       6,455           
00220.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           41.124                  225                     1,156,736       6,455           
00220.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           41.124                  225                     1,156,736       6,455           
00220.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           41.124                  11                      55,598          323             
00220.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           41.124                  12                      62,297          359             
00220.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            41.124                  10                      51,167          298             
00220.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           41.124                  11                      55,427          322             
00220.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            41.124                  6                       31,792          194             
00220.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            41.124                  0                       70              7               
00220.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           41.124                  0                       70              7               
00221.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     353.854                 23,589                  1,043,379,996   5,675,515       
00221.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           353.854                 4,536                   200,647,896     1,145,904       
00221.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            353.854                 640                     28,323,840      165,960         
00221.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           353.854                 640                     28,323,840      165,960         
00221.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           353.854                 224                     9,913,344       55,320          
00221.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           353.854                 224                     9,913,344       55,320          
00221.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           353.854                 224                     9,913,344       55,320          
00221.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           353.854                 17                      745,433         4,366           
00221.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           353.854                 18                      783,427         4,587           
00221.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            353.854                 16                      688,368         4,017           
00221.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           353.854                 16                      693,455         4,046           
00221.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            353.854                 10                      449,209         2,748           
00221.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            353.854                 0                       70              7               
00221.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           353.854                 0                       70              7               
00222.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     172.923                 23,016                  497,499,956     2,706,205       
00222.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           172.923                 4,332                   93,633,280      536,240         
00222.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            172.923                 641                     13,849,600      81,150          
00222.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           172.923                 641                     13,849,600      81,150          
00222.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           172.923                 224                     4,847,360       27,050          
00222.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           172.923                 224                     4,847,360       27,050          
00222.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           172.923                 224                     4,847,360       27,050          
00222.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           172.923                 25                      545,960         3,161           
00222.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           172.923                 25                      545,960         3,161           
00222.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            172.923                 26                      571,617         3,288           
00222.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           172.923                 27                      577,639         3,321           
00222.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            172.923                 17                      367,084         2,189           
00222.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            172.923                 0                       70              7               
00222.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           172.923                 0                       70              7               
00223.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     573.948                 22,999                  1,650,017,610   8,975,520       
00223.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           573.948                 4,482                   321,541,584     1,836,806       
00223.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            573.948                 640                     45,926,400      269,100         
00223.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           573.948                 640                     45,926,400      269,100         
00223.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           573.948                 224                     16,074,240      89,700          
00223.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           573.948                 224                     16,074,240      89,700          
00223.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           573.948                 224                     16,074,240      89,700          
00223.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           573.948                 6                       400,054         2,372           
00223.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           573.948                 7                       474,787         2,800           
00223.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            573.948                 6                       411,823         2,419           
00223.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           573.948                 6                       412,527         2,425           
00223.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            573.948                 4                       304,007         1,843           
00223.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            573.948                 0                       70              7               
00223.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           573.948                 0                       70              7               
00224.M2TS      4113 (0x1011)   0x1B            AVC                                     437.228                 17,991                  983,249,105     5,349,822       
00224.M2TS      4352 (0x1100)   0x86            DTS-HD MA       eng (English)           437.228                 4,363                   238,457,116     1,364,127       
00224.M2TS      4353 (0x1101)   0x81            AC3             fra (French)            437.228                 640                     34,992,640      205,035         
00224.M2TS      4354 (0x1102)   0x81            AC3             spa (Spanish)           437.228                 640                     34,992,640      205,035         
00224.M2TS      4355 (0x1103)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           437.228                 224                     12,247,424      68,345          
00224.M2TS      4356 (0x1104)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           437.228                 224                     12,247,424      68,345          
00224.M2TS      4357 (0x1105)   0x81            AC3             eng (English)           437.228                 224                     12,247,424      68,345          
00224.M2TS      4608 (0x1200)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           437.228                 0                       70              7               
00224.M2TS      4609 (0x1201)   0x90            PGS             eng (English)           437.228                 0                       70              7               
00224.M2TS      4610 (0x1202)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            437.228                 0                       70              7               
00224.M2TS      4611 (0x1203)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           437.228                 0                       70              7               
00224.M2TS      4612 (0x1204)   0x90            PGS             kor (Korean)            437.228                 0                       70              7               
00224.M2TS      4613 (0x1205)   0x90            PGS             fra (French)            437.228                 0                       70              7               
00224.M2TS      4614 (0x1206)   0x90            PGS             spa (Spanish)           437.228                 0                       70              7
post #743 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 03:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Not surprised to see 31.29 mbps. Nice, thanks for the info!
post #744 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 03:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
Liked: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by benes View Post

The video is only 23Mbps. 5Mbps more than the Dutch disc.

Any idea why the Dutch and US would be different?
Seems odd that the encodes would be different for the same transfer.
Multiple languages using up available disc space perhaps?
I guess I'm glad I cancelled my order from Holland.

It ain't ignorance causes so much trouble; it's folks knowing so much that ain't so

post #745 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milt99 View Post

Any idea why the Dutch and US would be different?
Seems odd that the encodes would be different for the same transfer.

Because Universal owns the film in Europe and Paramount in North America. I'm sure there have been exceptions, but generally the studios don't seem to share encodes. They would need to be different encodes differently, because the Universal and DreamWorks logos at the start of the film appear in a different order depending on which territory you're in.
post #746 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 05:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Liked: 377
Yes Milt, foreign language options are a big part of that reasoning. Heck, even if Gladiator was a Universal release in North America it'd still have a different encode from their international disc.

Paramount, on the other hand, tend to use one encode, so outside NA there's always the possibility of special features being removed to make room for the foreign languages (e.g. Star Trek BDs).
post #747 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 05:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18 Brumaire View Post

But when the flaming arrows and flaming ballistae go missing out of the best and most well-known scene of the movie; that's a different matter. If your friends say "well, the old Blu-ray looks sharper"; that's one thing. If they don't notice important elements of the picture missing then they are really too stupid or blind to even bother trying to educate them. I fail to see the point you are making about the rest of the world being blind idiots. We already knew they were out there.

How would they even notice the arrows are missing unless they watch that scene frame by frame?
And be honest, would you have found or noticed the missing arrows if it was not reported at AVS/online?

post #748 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 05:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
Liked: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff D View Post

Yes Milt, foreign language options are a big part of that reasoning. Heck, even if Gladiator was a Universal release in North America it'd still have a different encode from their international disc.

Paramount, on the other hand, tend to use one encode, so outside NA there's always the possibility of special features being removed to make room for the foreign languages (e.g. Star Trek BDs).

Thanks Geoff. The disc space was the only thing I could think of.
I'll need to watch that if buying "foreign" versions by Universal in the future.
I'm not a bitrate zealot but I'll certainly take bandwidth over extras.

It ain't ignorance causes so much trouble; it's folks knowing so much that ain't so

post #749 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 16
..to those who posted about the remaster hitting store shelves. I thought we would be waiting much longer for it.

Once I read about what to look for, I headed out to my local Best Buy and they had two copies without the "2-disc" text. It looks every bit as good as reported. Glad to finally have this as part of my collection.

post #750 of 1203 Old 08-07-2010, 07:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42Plasmaman View Post

How would they even notice the arrows are missing unless they watch that scene frame by frame?
And be honest, would you have found or noticed the missing arrows if it was not reported at AVS/online?

Oh God. Really!? We're going to start this argument now?!?

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific." - Michael Caine, on Jaws the Revenge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Software

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page