HBO to re-release Game of Thrones wtih Dolby Atmos/steelbook packaging - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 40Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 41 Old 07-05-2015, 09:17 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
plissken99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 3,476
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 64
HBO to re-release Game of Thrones wtih Dolby Atmos/steelbook packaging

http://hbowatch.com/hbo-announces-ne...y-atmos-sound/


Gonna be an expensive holiday season since my new Atmos enabled theater will be operational by August. May as well give in early, I'll be watching these seasons countless times in my life no doubt.


Though with 4K Blu Ray making it's debut at Cedia this year, these sets might not be a good idea lol.
oneeyeblind likes this.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Snake Plissken

 

plissken99 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 41 Old 07-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Advanced Member
 
Lozin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 681
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
Liked: 161
HBO to re-release Game of Thrones seasons 1-4 wtih Dolby Atmos/steelbook pack...

You are going to Love Atmos. I got mine set up at the end of March and it's crazy awesome. I'm currently running 9.2 or 5.2.4, I'm even thinking of adding 2 more ceiling speakers for 11.2. I'm also planning on buying all 4 seasons of GOT in Atmos.
oneeyeblind likes this.
Lozin is offline  
post #3 of 41 Old 07-06-2015, 10:56 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
plissken99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 3,476
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Aye I can't wait, I'm doing the full on 7.2.4 with 4 in ceiling speakers!

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Snake Plissken

 

plissken99 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 41 Old 07-06-2015, 05:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wuther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,452
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
Liked: 209
Was the show broadcasted in Dolby Atmos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plissken99 View Post
Though with 4K Blu Ray making it's debut at Cedia this year, these sets might not be a good idea lol.
One person is claiming the show is locked in at 2k, Snake. I have no source though.

Last edited by wuther; 07-06-2015 at 06:00 PM.
wuther is offline  
post #5 of 41 Old 07-06-2015, 06:39 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
plissken99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 3,476
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Atmos conversions are inevitable, and like all conversions some will be good and others won't. There are plenty of movies filmed in stereo that convert nicely to 5.1. I'm not a purist in cases where the "change" adds something to the presentation.

Peter Jackson is already talking about redoing all LOTR in Atmos.
oneeyeblind likes this.
plissken99 is offline  
post #6 of 41 Old 07-06-2015, 07:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Phantom Stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Between the known and the unknown...
Posts: 4,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
Liked: 616
I am holding off until the series is finished. If any show screams complete series box set, it's Game of Thrones. I will wait for the Valyrian steel edition.

Blu-ray Picture Quality Tiers (updated through July 13, 2017)
Phantom Stranger is offline  
post #7 of 41 Old 07-06-2015, 10:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wuther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,452
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
Liked: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by plissken99 View Post
Atmos conversions are inevitable, and like all conversions some will be good and others won't. There are plenty of movies filmed in stereo that convert nicely to 5.1. I'm not a purist in cases where the "change" adds something to the presentation.
Guess Casablanca will be in Dolby Atmos then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plissken99 View Post
Peter Jackson is already talking about redoing all LOTR in Atmos.
And new colors.
wuther is offline  
post #8 of 41 Old 07-06-2015, 11:38 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
plissken99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 3,476
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 64
And posts like that are a big reason I'm not a purist. Never could stomach the 'holier than thou' attitude.
oneeyeblind likes this.
plissken99 is offline  
post #9 of 41 Old 07-07-2015, 07:57 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Dan Hitchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 14,329
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4446 Post(s)
Liked: 2504
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuther View Post
Was the show broadcasted in Dolby Atmos?



One person is claiming the show is locked in at 2k, Snake. I have no source though.
Even if it is locked to 2k masters, you can still benefit from 10 bit, P3 colors and possibly HDR grading (the latter if the camera footage had enough dynamic range latitude in the first place).
oneeyeblind likes this.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
Dan Hitchman is offline  
post #10 of 41 Old 07-07-2015, 03:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wuther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,452
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
Liked: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by plissken99 View Post
And posts like that are a big reason I'm not a purist. Never could stomach the 'holier than thou' attitude.
Like it or not conversion are always underwhelming wither audio or visual and GOT will be no exception. Certainly not worth buying twice or buying new equipment for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post
Even if it is locked to 2k masters, you can still benefit from 10 bit, P3 colors and possibly HDR grading (the latter if the camera footage had enough dynamic range latitude in the first place).
Pretty sure the broadcast had none of that as well.

Last edited by wuther; 07-07-2015 at 04:03 PM.
wuther is offline  
post #11 of 41 Old 07-07-2015, 04:04 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Dan Hitchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 14,329
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4446 Post(s)
Liked: 2504
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuther View Post
Pretty sure the broadcast had none of that as well.
Of course, but the studio archival masters would be of a higher caliber than what you would get on TV. Those would be the basis for an Ultra HD presentation.
oneeyeblind likes this.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
Dan Hitchman is offline  
post #12 of 41 Old 07-07-2015, 05:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
wuther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,452
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
Liked: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post
Of course, but the studio archival masters would be of a higher caliber than what you would get on TV. Those would be the basis for an Ultra HD presentation.
A higher resolution is a lot different then colorizing for the sake of colorizing.
wuther is offline  
post #13 of 41 Old 07-07-2015, 06:25 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
plissken99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 3,476
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Well see that's simply not true. 3D conversions have improved radically. Pacific Rim is a conversion and it's my go to demo disc, Man of Steel is decent though the directors sepia tone ruins the effect. Point in fact more and more studios are filming in 2D with 3D in mind as they find they look just as good when converted than filmed natively.

The list of good stereo to 5.1 conversions is too big to even get into. While there are plenty of horrid examples of bad conversions, writing off all conversions is well.. Can't think of a phrase the mods won't get hissy about. Shall we say yours is a "small and ill informed" point of view.
plissken99 is offline  
post #14 of 41 Old 07-07-2015, 06:37 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Dan Hitchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 14,329
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4446 Post(s)
Liked: 2504
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuther View Post
A higher resolution is a lot different then colorizing for the sake of colorizing.
What does 8 bit vs 10 bit vs 12 bit video depth or Rec 709 color grading vs DCI-P3 color grading have to do with colorizing?? The studio masters are often times at a much higher quality than what the lowly consumer gets. However, UHD Blu-ray allows us to inch closer.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
Dan Hitchman is offline  
post #15 of 41 Old 07-11-2015, 05:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: good old USA
Posts: 2,403
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
Liked: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by plissken99 View Post
Atmos conversions are inevitable, and like all conversions some will be good and others won't. There are plenty of movies filmed in stereo that convert nicely to 5.1. I'm not a purist in cases where the "change" adds something to the presentation.

Peter Jackson is already talking about redoing all LOTR in Atmos.
And I will buy each and every one of them if he does. I've got maybe 20 years of life left, and I won't hold out just cause I own them already.

2k good enough for me, visually, on 118" diagonal. But I like my audio discreet 7.1.4.
oneeyeblind and zmarty like this.

See ya. Dave

"High Fidelity audio has been like a dog chasing his tail. High Fidelity in my marriage has been much more rewarding because she knows where I sleep."
Jive Turkey is offline  
post #16 of 41 Old 03-11-2016, 06:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
LexInVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,560
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 797 Post(s)
Liked: 373
I picked up the season 5 BD set yesterday and it is packing Dolby Atmos, so it looks like that's what we're getting for the show from now on. FWIW, the show is mostly shot on the Arri Alexa, with the most recent season shot on the upgraded Alexa XT cameras, with the show being locked down at 2K resolution, so no UHD release unless it's going to be upscaled. Sometimes they use 4K cameras for VFX shots.
oneeyeblind likes this.
LexInVA is offline  
post #17 of 41 Old 04-20-2016, 03:23 PM
Member
 
Boomroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Is there any way to tell (other than playing it) if the Atmos soundtrack is present ? I looked at the box (seasons 1&2) and read what I could but no indications at all. The store doesn't have a player to test it and they won't do a return so I could be stuck with a non-Atmos if I buy.
oneeyeblind likes this.

Yamaha RXA-3050, BenQ W5000, 122" Screen, (3) Sony TAN-55, QSC EX2500, (2) Adire Maelstrom 18"
Klipsch & ADS speakers (7.1.4)
(2) Sonance 260x3, AC Infinity fans
Monster Power ProAv2000/HTS5100
Boomroom is offline  
post #18 of 41 Old 04-20-2016, 03:39 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Dan Hitchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 14,329
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4446 Post(s)
Liked: 2504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomroom View Post
Is there any way to tell (other than playing it) if the Atmos soundtrack is present ? I looked at the box (seasons 1&2) and read what I could but no indications at all. The store doesn't have a player to test it and they won't do a return so I could be stuck with a non-Atmos if I buy.
The newer steelbooks have a completely different package design and the front covers have Dolby Atmos stickers on the front. If they don't, they're probably the original box sets that didn't have Atmos tracks and are not steelbooks.

oneeyeblind likes this.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
Dan Hitchman is offline  
post #19 of 41 Old 04-20-2016, 03:54 PM
Member
 
Boomroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post
The newer steelbooks have a completely different package design and the front covers have Dolby Atmos stickers on the front. If they don't, they're probably the original box sets that didn't have Atmos tracks and are not steelbooks.

Perfect thanks for the info. The ones I looked at were not like the ones in your pics. Saved me some hassle thanks.

Yamaha RXA-3050, BenQ W5000, 122" Screen, (3) Sony TAN-55, QSC EX2500, (2) Adire Maelstrom 18"
Klipsch & ADS speakers (7.1.4)
(2) Sonance 260x3, AC Infinity fans
Monster Power ProAv2000/HTS5100
Boomroom is offline  
post #20 of 41 Old 08-16-2016, 05:48 PM
Senior Member
 
mcantu1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 473
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Is the steel book the only version with Atmos? Amazon is showing a release that is 6 months newer than the steel book but I can't tell if includes Atmos
mcantu1 is offline  
post #21 of 41 Old 08-16-2016, 06:46 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Dan Hitchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 14,329
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4446 Post(s)
Liked: 2504
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantu1 View Post
Is the steel book the only version with Atmos? Amazon is showing a release that is 6 months newer than the steel book but I can't tell if includes Atmos
There was a bare bones packaging release of Seasons 1 & 2 with a limited price reduction label associated with them. The back said DTS MA 5.1, but purchasers were noting they were the same discs as the steelbooks with Atmos tracks. However, they may now be about the same price as the steelbooks.
oneeyeblind likes this.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
Dan Hitchman is offline  
post #22 of 41 Old 11-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I am loving these releases!! Out of the 400 steelbooks I own, these 6 are my favorite! Keep em coming!
hollisesco likes this.
awf1031 is offline  
post #23 of 41 Old 11-28-2016, 06:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Fahrenheit85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 335
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Are UHD disks coming?
hollisesco likes this.

Vizio P65-C1
Denon AVR-X6300H
HTD Level 3 Left/Center/Right, Micca COVO-S for Surrounds
Fahrenheit85 is offline  
post #24 of 41 Old 11-28-2016, 06:42 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Dan Hitchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 14,329
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4446 Post(s)
Liked: 2504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit85 View Post
Are UHD disks coming?
Maybe once all seven seasons are complete. WB will have to go back and uprez all the 2k masters. Heck, they may have even been finished in only 1080p. The most you can get is 10 bit, better color, and HDR. The Dolby Atmos mixes will be the same.
hollisesco likes this.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
Dan Hitchman is offline  
post #25 of 41 Old 04-03-2017, 09:01 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
lovingdvd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 12,913
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3639 Post(s)
Liked: 810
Game of Thrones - Atmos not on Steelbook?

Hi guys - I read that the Game of Thrones series is in Atmos for seasons 1-6 only on the Steelbook edition. I purchased Season 1 and Season 2 used on eBay, Steelbook edition for both. Season 1 is in Atmos, however Season 2 definitely does NOT have the Atmos track - it only has DTS HD MA 5.1. That defeats the whole point of me purchasing it, as I can stream these as part of my TV package without having to buy these.

So my goal is to purchase season 2-6 as I make my way through the series. But how can I know in advance if it has Atmos or not? Since I thought the Steelbook edition all had Atmos it was supposed to be easy - just purchase all Steelbook versions of the disc. But clearly this approach does not work. I'm confused because I've even seen reviews, like the AVS Forum one, that says Season One and Season Two are in Atmos. What am I missing here?

Can someone please clarify which of the discs are the ones with Atmos? How can I ask a seller to check, short of them putting them in their Blu-ray player, which some may not want to do or may not have a player to check it on.

Thanks!
lovingdvd is offline  
post #26 of 41 Old 04-04-2017, 08:56 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Josh Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Planet Boston, source of the spice, Melange.
Posts: 24,547
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3824 Post(s)
Liked: 2871
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingdvd View Post
Hi guys - I read that the Game of Thrones series is in Atmos for seasons 1-6 only on the Steelbook edition. I purchased Season 1 and Season 2 used on eBay, Steelbook edition for both. Season 1 is in Atmos, however Season 2 definitely does NOT have the Atmos track - it only has DTS HD MA 5.1. That defeats the whole point of me purchasing it, as I can stream these as part of my TV package without having to buy these.
You bought it used off eBay? I wouldn't be surprised if the seller took the original discs out and swapped them with older discs from a non-SteelBook set.

Josh Z
Home Theater Writer/Editor, High-Def Digest

My opinions are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of my employers.
Josh Z is offline  
post #27 of 41 Old 04-04-2017, 10:02 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
lovingdvd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 12,913
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3639 Post(s)
Liked: 810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
You bought it used off eBay? I wouldn't be surprised if the seller took the original discs out and swapped them with older discs from a non-SteelBook set.
I would be really surprised if someone would do that intentionally. A few follow up questions please:

1. Is there a way to tell by looking at the discs themselves whether they are from the Steelbook edition or not? In comparing the Season 1 (that has Atmos) and the Season 2 (that does not have Atmos), both look pretty similar, but not identical, tho its possible I suppose they just tweaked the look between seasons. Unless both are actually the non-Steelbook edition, and it just turns out that Season 1 was in Atmos in the non-Steelbook edition? See attached picture. Can you tell from looking at these if they are Steelbook or not?

2. Am I correct to assume that to watch these in Atmos the only choice is to get the Steelbook editions? Through Comcast or HBO Go I have access to all seasons/episodes for free. I have no interest in the collectable items / magnets and Steelbook casing - just want to watch in Atmos. So this is a tough $250+ or so to spend just to watch in Atmos when the non-Atmos version is available at my fingertips on demand and included with my existing service.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1221.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	239.5 KB
ID:	2067641  
lovingdvd is offline  
post #28 of 41 Old 04-04-2017, 09:04 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingdvd View Post
I would be really surprised if someone would do that intentionally. A few follow up questions please:

1. Is there a way to tell by looking at the discs themselves whether they are from the Steelbook edition or not? In comparing the Season 1 (that has Atmos) and the Season 2 (that does not have Atmos), both look pretty similar, but not identical, tho its possible I suppose they just tweaked the look between seasons. Unless both are actually the non-Steelbook edition, and it just turns out that Season 1 was in Atmos in the non-Steelbook edition? See attached picture. Can you tell from looking at these if they are Steelbook or not?

2. Am I correct to assume that to watch these in Atmos the only choice is to get the Steelbook editions? Through Comcast or HBO Go I have access to all seasons/episodes for free. I have no interest in the collectable items / magnets and Steelbook casing - just want to watch in Atmos. So this is a tough $250+ or so to spend just to watch in Atmos when the non-Atmos version is available at my fingertips on demand and included with my existing service.

Thanks.
These editions of Game of Thrones have Atmos tracks. I picked up the first three seasons from Best Buy, and plan on picking up the rest up to six as I watch.
Seeko is offline  
post #29 of 41 Old 07-18-2017, 02:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MadMyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 1,089
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Game of Thrones Bluray w/Atmos has Dolby Digital mixed much louder?

Anyone notice that the Dolby Digital tracks on the ATMOS versions of Game of Thrones is MUCH louder?

When listening to the original Blurays (without an ATMOS track), I'd listen about around -20 dB.

With the Blurays with the ATMOS track, still listening to Dolby Digital, I need to use about -30 db!

Not a big deal, but I find it a little annoying for some reason.

Anyone else notice this?
MadMyers is offline  
post #30 of 41 Old 07-20-2017, 10:41 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Josh Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Planet Boston, source of the spice, Melange.
Posts: 24,547
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3824 Post(s)
Liked: 2871
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMyers View Post
With the Blurays with the ATMOS track, still listening to Dolby Digital, I need to use about -30 db!
Are you saying that you're listening to the Atmos track downmixed to 5.1 in your receiver? Or are you listening to a separate, dedicated (lossy) Dolby Digital 5.1 track?

In either case, what are you comparing that to? The old Blu-rays had DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1. I don't recall if they had DD5.1 as well.

Dolby and DTS often have different volume levels due to Dolby's use of Dialogue Normalization. (Though, this usually means that DTS is louder, not the other way around.)

Josh Z
Home Theater Writer/Editor, High-Def Digest

My opinions are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of my employers.
Josh Z is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Blu-ray Software

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off