Huge blu-ray sales surge starting to show at dvdwars - Page 11 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread

post #301 of 309 Old 01-01-2007, 08:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.greenway View Post

Quoted for irony.

The HD-DVD fanboys are desperate folks. Now the only thing they can do is attack the posters and make up quotes not even in the posts! They see the writing on the wall. We are witnessing desperation as probably their most annoying talking point is crumbling right before their very eyes.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 309 Old 01-01-2007, 08:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoniner View Post

Quoted for irony.

The HD-DVD fanboys are desperate folks. Now the only thing they can do is attack the posters. They see the writing on the wall.

Yoyo you make this too easy; again how ironic that you of all people would talk about attacking posters, take 20 seconds and search through your own post history, again, oy the irony.

And nah I'm not going anywhere, too much entertainment value in seeing a bunch of people who don't even know each other attack one another over chunks of plastic. Carry on.
post #303 of 309 Old 01-01-2007, 08:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Yoyo you make this too easy; again how ironic that you of all people would talk about attacking posters, take 20 seconds and search through your own post history, again, oy the irony.

And nah I'm not going anywhere, too much entertainment value in seeing a bunch of people who don't even know each other attack one another over chunks of plastic. Carry on.

Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see anything about Blu-ray in your last two posts. Oh my the irony of you, the person who just made two posts with the 100% intention of attacking someone is lecturing people about "attacking others." LOL. Did you also miss the fact that your "Quoted for irony" attack post makes no sense because the quote isn't even there? Do you have ANYTHING to say about TheDVDWars or sales or are you just in here to break forum rules?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #304 of 309 Old 01-01-2007, 08:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see anything about Blu-ray in your last two posts. Oh my the irony of you, the person who just made two posts with the 100% intention of attacking someone is lecturing people about "attacking others." LOL. Do you have ANYTHING to say about TheDVDWars or sales or are you just in here to break forum rules?

Ok yoyo I'll play along for a few more minutes, rapidly getting bored though.

Quote:

Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see anything about Blu-ray in your last two posts.

And do tell; what does telling people to "Seriously go away and take that fanboy sig with you." have to do with Blu-ray? ah yes I see you went back and edited it..

Glass houses, rocks, yada yada.

As for thedvdwars.com I don't know what to say man, its Jan 1st 2007, that site is likely to flip back and forth 10 times between now and next month, are you going to fire up a new thread every time it does so?
post #305 of 309 Old 01-01-2007, 09:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

And do tell; what does telling people to "Seriously go away and take that fanboy sig with you." have to do with Blu-ray? ah yes I see you went back and edited it..

It has nothing to do with Blu-ray. Hence why as soon as I posted it I took it out immediately. Make sense? You say something, you realize it is an attack, and you edit your post right away so the attack no longer exists? But thanks for bringing it up and waiting a whole 6 minutes to hit your submit button. Nice work.

Quote:

As for thedvdwars.com I don't know what to say man, its Jan 1st 2007, that site is likely to flip back and forth 10 times between now and next month, are you going to fire up a new thread every time it does so?

Just as I suspected. Nothing to really say... just here to attack others for "attacking" people. Now go away.
post #306 of 309 Old 01-01-2007, 09:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

It has nothing to do with Blu-ray. Hence why as soon as I posted it I took it out immediately. Make sense? You say something, you realize it is an attack, and you edit your post right away so the attack no longer exists? But thanks for bringing it up and waiting a whole 6 minutes to hit your submit button. Nice work.

Just as I suspected. Nothing to really say... just here to attack others for "attacking" people. Now go away.

Again man, why raise up such a huge fuss on stuff you're doing as well? Suddenly getting the feeling this means way, way, way more to you than it does to me. Enjoy your day yoyo.
post #307 of 309 Old 01-01-2007, 09:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Again man, why raise up such a huge fuss on stuff you're doing as well? Suddenly getting the feeling this means way, way, way more to you than it does to me. Enjoy your day yoyo.

I don't know. Why'd you bring it up? I took whatever you quoted out of my post right away. YOU are the one who came in here MERELY to raise a fuss and attack someone, with absolutely nothing to say about Blu-ray at all. Now are you going to leave now or just continue to break forum rules?
post #308 of 309 Old 01-01-2007, 09:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Now are you going to leave now or just continue to break forum rules?

Are you asking me if I'm going to leave AVS forum? lol no. Last I checked you are the one who broke the forum rules by attacking Midnightwatcher, get your own ducks in a row first. Tell me yoyo, what do the last 3 or 4 posts of yours have to do with Blu-ray?
post #309 of 309 Old 01-01-2007, 09:14 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Time out enough of the personal attacks. Challange the Info not the poster,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread Blu-ray Software

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page