The New PQ Tier thread for Blu-Ray - Discussion - Page 844 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3862Likes

post #25291 of 26429 Old 12-08-2018, 03:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1526 Post(s)
Liked: 2370
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnellTHX View Post
So some amazing reference shots, mostly good shots and a few horrible shots here and there.

Sounds reasonable! haha
Yep!

I gotta say I'm surprised by the "horrible shots," for in the last few episode of MI (3, 4, & 5) the PQ was pretty much stellar all the way through. For whatever reason the director "chose" to have not only lots of low-lighting, but also out-of-focus shots, softness, and scads of "lens flares." I guess I'm not surprised by the lens flares since it was J. J. Abrams directing, but the softness was horrendous resulting in murky blacks and hardly any depth.

LG OLED 77C8...Denon X4300H 9.2 AVR...Panasonic DP-UB820...LG UHD UBK90...Toshiba HD-A30...Dish Hopper 3...Roku Premiere Plus...Harmony One

5.2.4 Set-up: SVS Prime Bookshelf Speakers (4)...SVS Prime Center...SVS Prime Elevation (4)...SVS PC-2000 & PC12-NSD Subs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #25292 of 26429 Old 12-08-2018, 03:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
Liked: 583
Chappie [4K/HDR]

One of my favourite reference blu-ray disks back in the day. I remember watching the 1080p/SDR version on my trusty old Kuro and had my mind blown away.
A couple years later, I read a statement from a hi-fi/home theatre magazine where they said you haven't seen good picture quality unless you've seen Chappie in 4K HDR.
Well now I have, and it looks PHENOMENAL. Calling this title razor-sharp and highly detailed would be an understatement.
Everything sticks out giving in a 3D-like depth, and all the tiny minor details like puddles, rocks, debris, not to mention every cable, imperfection, paint, scratch and dent in Chappie's robotic armour.
Colours had a whole extra level of pop, particularly the blue and orange robots or the bright yellow assault rifle fired by Ninja.
The picture quality is not as good as what could arguably be crowned the ultimate picture quality king (Transformers 5: Last Knight) but it's certainly better than Transformers 4: Age of Extinction (which is a tier 0 blu-ray in itself)

4K/HDR is derived from a 4K DI source... and you can tell its the real deal. Demo-worthy stuff!

Tier recommendation: 0 (.25)
post #25293 of 26429 Old 12-08-2018, 08:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

^^^^^^^^^^

Good review Snell! Yes, this is most definitely Reference Quality!!

I gave it a Tier 0 (.75) rating due to some soft shots, but since my review was done in 2015 it was the 1080p version. Here's my review:

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/150-b...l#post39119466

I just checked and the UHD version came out in February of 2016. I bought my 4K Sony display in June of that year and if memory serves me I got the Chappie (UHD) version free with the Sony (along with other UHD movies). I can hardly believe I haven't seen that version but since I didn't review that release I may not have seen it. Your review has whetted my appetite for watching it so I'll do so when I get time and then do a "comparison review" between the two versions.

LG OLED 77C8...Denon X4300H 9.2 AVR...Panasonic DP-UB820...LG UHD UBK90...Toshiba HD-A30...Dish Hopper 3...Roku Premiere Plus...Harmony One

5.2.4 Set-up: SVS Prime Bookshelf Speakers (4)...SVS Prime Center...SVS Prime Elevation (4)...SVS PC-2000 & PC12-NSD Subs

Last edited by djoberg; 12-08-2018 at 08:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #25294 of 26429 Old 12-10-2018, 05:40 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked: 368
Crazy Rich Asians

recommendation:
Tier 0* (0.9)

Great picture quality on this disc. Details are sharp; clothing, hair, and facial details are just spectacular. This is a very colorful film with lots of bright primaries and subtle shades of other colors that really shine. Black levels and shadow details are excellent as well, blacks are deep and the top and bottom black bars just disappear. The sharp and colorful photography remind me of The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, another good looking and entertaining romantic comedy.

LG OLED55C7P -- OPPO UDP-203 -- Denon 1613 -- BIC America F12 Sub -- SVS Prime LCR

I find your lack of schadenfreude disturbing.
post #25295 of 26429 Old 12-10-2018, 06:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1973 Post(s)
Liked: 5791
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post
Mr. Peabody and Sherman

A definite Tier 0 this was a visually striking disc with excellent blacks,colors ,shadow detail and superb image depth! I can't wait to see what else Dreamworks has coming down the pipe and from what I'm hearing about HTTYD2 we should be in for a treat
Just watched this with my son last night. Gorgeous looking movie. Deep blacks, striking colors, shadow detail and depth.
Agree with the tier 0 recommendation.
All this on my Benq ht2050. Looking forward to watching on my 900e.
post #25296 of 26429 Old 12-10-2018, 09:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
Liked: 2059
^^^^^^

Your center channel bugs me to no end .
DarthDoxie likes this.

Vizio 43" D Series 2017 || Onkyo TX383 7.2ch || Fronts: Sony SS-CS5 || Center: Pioneer SP-C22 || Sub: Polk HTS 12 || Surrounds: Micca MB42
post #25297 of 26429 Old 12-10-2018, 12:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmerCa View Post
^^^^^^

Me too! If it were me, I would definitely LOWER IT (or RAISE IT if I couldn't lower it).

As you can see by my Signature, I have a STAND that I put my Center Channel on. It is right up against my Entertainment Center and the speaker is even with the Center so I still have a full view of the screen. That is what I would do if I were him.
subacabra and AmerCa like this.

post #25298 of 26429 Old 12-10-2018, 01:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1973 Post(s)
Liked: 5791
Quote:
^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by djoberg View Post
Me too! If it were me, I would definitely LOWER IT (or RAISE IT if I couldn't lower it).

As you can see by my Signature, I have a STAND that I put my Center Channel on. It is right up against my Entertainment Center and the speaker is even with the Center so I still have a full view of the screen. That is what I would do if I were him.
I know I know...Lol
Luckily it's only in the way with full 16:9 content, otherwise it blends into the bottom bars.
Also I mostly use just my tv.
But I'm re doing it in a few months so it'll be out of sight
djoberg and AmerCa like this.
post #25299 of 26429 Old 12-12-2018, 05:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

EVEREST

Next up in my new shipping of 4K/HDR movies is Everest. Haven't seen this before but one of the greatest audio/visual experiences I had is when I demoed another Forum-members brand new Sony VPL-VW1000es which came out more than half a decade ago. Back then there was no such thing as Ultra-HD Blu-ray (or HDR), but the VW1000es was the first consumer-4K device and 'The Art of Flight' could be purchased in 4K on a 200-300GB HDD. Needless to say it was the best thing I had ever seen.

So what can I expect from a 4K/HDR release of a similar film? Reference picture quality. Sharpness doesn't get sharper than this (excluding a few soft shots), the abundance of white snow makes the colours pop to a pseudo 3D like depth, and there's plenty of punchy colours out there, from the tents & flags to the 90s fashion of the cast. Facial shots / close ups reveal maximum detail and the image for 90% of the movie is flawless. I think it gives The Art of Flight a run for its money.

Tier recommendation: 0 (.5)
AmerCa likes this.
post #25300 of 26429 Old 12-12-2018, 06:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

^^^^^^^^^

Hey Snell,

I liked how you compared Everest with The Art of Flight, for I did the same in my review. I still think TAoF is superior due to having more COLORS and NO SNOWSTORMS. But they are clearly both REFERENCE quality. I say this, even though I reviewed them over two years ago.

Here is my review for Everest:

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/150-b...l#post41104874

PS I should say that I haven't seen either of the two movies in 4K...so my review is only for the 1080p versions. I can hardly imagine them being much better, but if they are....WOW!
SnellTHX likes this.

post #25301 of 26429 Old 12-12-2018, 09:13 AM

Deepwater Horizon (UHD)

recommendation:
Tier 0* (0.75)

Agreed about the fleeting murky scenes, the rest of the film is top-notch. Seconded about the sound, pretty insane sound mix.

Quote:
Deepwater Horizon (UHD/HDR version)

SnellTHX gave this a "Gold 1.0." I'm giving the UHD version a solid Tier Blu!!

The details (especially facial details/textures) are INSANE, but the details in general are also topnotch, as were the clarity and depth. Flesh tones were spot-on accurate...contrast was superb...blacks levels were exemplary (except for a few murky, underwater shots)...and colors were "naturally punchy." I thoroughly enjoyed the PQ, even in the dark scenes after the thunderous explosions began.

I simply MUST say a word about the Dolby Atmos track. This was my first taste of Atmos with my new system and I was OVERWHELMED. It really does add an altogether NEW DIMENSION to the sound and this release was as precise and accurate as they come!

Tier Recommendation: Tier 0* (.75)

PS If not for the few "murky scenes" I would have given this a .5.
djoberg and AmerCa like this.

LG OLED55C7P -- OPPO UDP-203 -- Denon 1613 -- BIC America F12 Sub -- SVS Prime LCR

post #25302 of 26429 Old 12-13-2018, 02:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^

Hey Snell,

I liked how you compared Everest with The Art of Flight, for I did the same in my review. I still think TAoF is superior due to having more COLORS and NO SNOWSTORMS. But they are clearly both REFERENCE quality. I say this, even though I reviewed them over two years ago.

Here is my review for Everest:

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/150-b...l#post41104874

PS I should say that I haven't seen either of the two movies in 4K...so my review is only for the 1080p versions. I can hardly imagine them being much better, but if they are....WOW!
The Art of Flight is one of the best of the best video experiences I have. Then again when you watch it on a 129" screen projected by a Sony VPL-VW1000es... Back when 4K was unheard of!! Amazing.

The 4K/HDR of Everest is fantastic too. I haven't done A/B, but its reference for sure.
djoberg and Phantom Stranger like this.
post #25303 of 26429 Old 12-13-2018, 02:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Wow. Just look at that cover. I can tell already this movie is going to be at the very top of the Tier 0 reference list...

This reviewer said it was even better than Planet Earth II, which has got to be top 10 material??

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrV8fDpB...f9S9-4qsoHX4aU
djoberg likes this.
post #25304 of 26429 Old 12-14-2018, 07:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mission: Impossible 2 (UHD)

This one fared MUCH BETTER than the First Installment! In fact, I would say the majority of its 2 hour running time was Reference Quality. It had superb DETAILS in general, but most notably in facial close-ups....they were simply incredible!! COLORS were punchy, BLACKS were excellent, DEPTH was, at times, quite good, and CLARITY was sharp-as-a-tack in "most" scenes.

The only gripes would be some soft focus shots in early scenes and in those same scenes flesh tones pushed RED, but after the first 20 minutes or so they disappeared, never to rear their ugly heads again! If not for these I'd be calling for a good "low Tier Blu ranking," but in fairness I must penalize these so I'm opting for....

Tier Recommendation: 1.0*

PS I'm happy to say the audio mix was also light years ahead of MI:1. It was somewhat lacking in the surrounds till the later action scenes, but once they kicked in it was EAR CANDY...and the Dolby Up-mix provided some nice panning and discrete effects in the Height channels as well. The bass was definitely better but it left something to be desired during big explosions.
Phantom Stranger and AmerCa like this.

post #25305 of 26429 Old 12-18-2018, 06:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mission: Impossible 3 (UHD)

Okay, I truly thought I would be placing this in the bottom of Tier Blu, for the first 80-90 minutes were pure EYE CANDY, with mesmerizing details, striking clarity, accurate flesh tones, deep & inky black levels, and amazing depth. But in the last scene, which took place in Shanghai, the PQ was a mixed bag, with a long night scene that featured numerous soft focus shots, some crushed blacks, compromised flesh tones, and a loss of details and depth, especially in the heavy action scenes. In fairness, the daytime scenes in Shanghai were excellent.

Before I give my placement recommendation, I have to give a HUGE shout-out to the stellar Dolby TrueHD mix AND the Dolby Upmix provided courtesy of my Denon AVR. It was pure Reference Quality all the way through!! Some of the explosions yielded fantastic bass/LFE; the action in the Surrounds and Height Speakers was pure AUDIO BLISS; and the dialogue remained intelligible from beginning to end.

I see the 1080p version is sitting at 1.75 currently. I think this deserves to be raised at least a couple of notches...to the same ranking as MI:2.

Tier Recommendation: 1.0*

PS I had forgotten how much I liked this installment. Perhaps it is right up there with Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation.

Last edited by djoberg; 12-18-2018 at 07:13 PM.
post #25306 of 26429 Old 12-18-2018, 06:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

^°^°^^^°°^°

Man, I'm so stoked for this after reading your review, especially for the audio. The movie deserved such high marks.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
djoberg likes this.

Vizio 43" D Series 2017 || Onkyo TX383 7.2ch || Fronts: Sony SS-CS5 || Center: Pioneer SP-C22 || Sub: Polk HTS 12 || Surrounds: Micca MB42
post #25307 of 26429 Old 12-18-2018, 09:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

^^^^^^

I believe you're going to love the PQ and especially the AQ!

I have just read various "professional reviews" and all are in agreement that Ghost Protocol has the BEST PQ out of all six titles. I wasn't going to watch it until this weekend, but after reading them I may just slip it in tomorrow night!
AmerCa likes this.

post #25308 of 26429 Old 12-19-2018, 08:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mission: Impossible--Ghost Protocol (UHD)

Okay, I had said yesterday that "professional reviewers" were saying this UHD release was the BEST one out of the first 5 titles. Well, they were WRONG (IMHO). I did read one review a few minutes ago (DoBlu.com) which was much closer to the truth; he gave the PQ a score of "3 out of 5." I don't know if it was that bad, but again, he is much closer than all the others who touted it as pure "Reference Quality."

The opening scene happened to be the best and it had me thinking, "Yes, I'm in for a VISUAL FEAST tonight!" But it didn't take long for the PQ to go "south" with some horrendous contrast and color-grading that wreaked havoc on flesh tones, details and depth. Softness reared its ugly head at times too. I also noticed some "noise" in a few dark scenes. Speaking of dark scenes, black levels were a mixed bag...some were deep with excellent shadow details...others faltered and crushed details. This did have "some" of the amazing facial details/textures seen in the previous 3 and some very good details in general, but as mentioned above the hyped-up contrast and color-grading did a number on details in several scenes.

I see AmerCa gave the 1080p version a rating of 1.75 (with similar comments on what I have stated) and it is currently sitting at 2.0. I'm sorry to say the UHD release isn't that much better. Don't get me wrong, there are scenes (like the opening one and some in Dubai and Mumbai) that are clearly "reference," but the majority lies somewhere in Tiers 1 and 2. Averaging things out I'm inclined to put it right here....

Tier Recommendation: 1.5*

PS I refuse to end on a "negative note" so I will finish by giving my impressions on the Audio Mix. In a word: STUNNING!! This is most definitely the BEST out of the first 4 that I've seen. It was so engaging that it succeeded in taking my mind off from the less-than-stellar PQ. Everything about it was TOP TIER (if there was such a thing as an Audio Thread). The Dolby Upmix produced amazing panning and discrete effects (even better than in MI:3) in the Height Channels; the action in the Surrounds was phenomenal; the bass/LFE was thunderous (wait till you hear the Kremlin explosion!!!); and the Dialogue in the Center Channel was spot on.

Last edited by djoberg; 12-19-2018 at 08:50 PM.
post #25309 of 26429 Old 12-19-2018, 08:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

^^^°°°°°°^^°^^^^

Great review, man. I was afraid the UHD would not "fix" the PQ inconsistencies since it's relatively a recent release, so maybe they wouldn't bother with a new remaster, and it seems that's the case. Glad to read your overall impressions more or less matched mine.

I don't doubt you when you say the mix is top tier, because the bass in this movie was already in the upper tiers of the data-bass forum. I'm glad to see the audio benefited from the ATMOS treatment. I'm sure it'd be a terrific experience! Looking forward to your review for Rogue Nation.

post #25310 of 26429 Old 12-19-2018, 09:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
^^^°°°°°°^^°^^^^
I don't doubt you when you say the mix is top tier, because the bass in this movie was already in the upper tiers of the data-bass forum. I'm glad to see the audio benefited from the ATMOS treatment. I'm sure it'd be a terrific experience! Looking forward to your review for Rogue Nation.

Actually AmerCa, this did NOT have a Dolby Atmos Mix. I had referred to it as a "Dolby Upmix" and not "Dolby Atmos." My Denon AVR has the capability of producing a "Soundfield" similar to Atmos (it's simply called "Dolby Surround" but it is a true "Upmixer"). It's not quite as "precise," though at times I really thought it was an Atmos mix with bullets, planes, and bombs flying directly overhead. If I watch a movie with a DTS-HD Master Audio mix my Denon will also give that an "Upmix" (it's called DTS:Neural:X) and that too puts sounds in the Height Channels and can sound very similar to a DTS:X Mix.

post #25311 of 26429 Old 12-20-2018, 07:56 AM

Justice League (UHD)

recommendation:
Tier 1.0*

Good all around PQ but nothing really had that reference quality. The Dolby Vision HDR was good: nice contrast, black levels, and shadow detail. The most distracting thing about the movie was the copious use of green screen and the average CGI. It's like they didn't have enough money for practical sets but also not enough money for top-tier CGI to make the backgrounds realistic.

Last edited by DarthDoxie; 12-20-2018 at 09:33 AM.
post #25312 of 26429 Old 12-20-2018, 12:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
Liked: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDoxie View Post
Justice League (UHD)

recommendation:
Tier 1.0*

Good all around PQ but nothing really had that reference quality. The Dolby Vision HDR was good: nice contrast, black levels, and shadow detail. The most distracting thing about the movie was the copious use of green screen and the average CGI. It's like they didn't have enough money for practical sets but also not enough money for top-tier CGI to make the backgrounds realistic.
About a third of the movie was rushed to completion by Joss Whedon after Snyder left (or removed by Warner). That almost certainly had a deleterious effect on the CGI's quality.

Blu-ray Picture Quality Tiers (updated through July 13, 2017)
post #25313 of 26429 Old 12-20-2018, 12:53 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
Liked: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Stranger View Post
About a third of the movie was rushed to completion by Joss Whedon after Snyder left (or removed by Warner). That almost certainly had a deleterious effect on the CGI's quality.

This is OT, so feel free to ignore, but can you point me to reliable sources that indicate that Snyder left for anything other than the death of his daughter?

Tim S.
Former 35mm and Digital Projectionist @ Regal Cinemas (circa 2012)

Currently watching on: JVC X790, 106" Screen, FireTV Cube (2nd Gen), Oppo 203, w/Marantz SR6011, 2 Outlaw M2200, Outlaw Model 5000, SVS Subs, PSA and Def Tech Speakers
post #25314 of 26429 Old 12-20-2018, 01:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 623 Post(s)
Liked: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredxr2d2 View Post
This is OT, so feel free to ignore, but can you point me to reliable sources that indicate that Snyder left for anything other than the death of his daughter?
There was a lot of scuttlebutt going around about Justice League. I probably saw it on Reddit. It's been so long I don't have any links handy. There's been a fan movement of late to get Snyder's version of the movie out, but from what I've heard that is impossible. The effects weren't finished for Snyder's vision of the movie.

Blu-ray Picture Quality Tiers (updated through July 13, 2017)
post #25315 of 26429 Old 12-20-2018, 01:10 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
Liked: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Stranger View Post
There was a lot of scuttlebutt going around about Justice League. I probably saw it on Reddit. It's been so long I don't have any links handy. There's been a fan movement of late to get Snyder's version of the movie out, but from what I've heard that is impossible. The effects weren't finished for Snyder's vision of the movie.

My understanding is that Snyder hadn't even finished principle photography, so there was no way there would even be a "Snyder version" of the film, much less just unfinished post production work.

I also think that it would be weird for Warner to fire someone when their daughter died - I know those big corps are heartless, but I don't see them abandoning him after they made several films in his mold. I honestly think, based upon the sources I've seen, that Snyder would have finished the film had his daughter not died.

I'll also go on record in saying that I'm not a huge fan of Snyder's take on Superman (in particular), but I think his 2 movies are well made and technically proficient. I also think Justice League suffers some from its disparate directors, but I actually think it is handily better for the Whedon touches on the film (but, I'm a fan of Whedon already).

EDIT: I went back and found the Hollywood Reporter article about it: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ragedy-1006455 It does mention that they were doing post production, but that Snyder had wanted to add additional scenes, which Whedon stepped in to write and direct. Just interesting info, if anyone is so inclined.

Back to regularly scheduled programming?
AmerCa likes this.

Tim S.
Former 35mm and Digital Projectionist @ Regal Cinemas (circa 2012)

Currently watching on: JVC X790, 106" Screen, FireTV Cube (2nd Gen), Oppo 203, w/Marantz SR6011, 2 Outlaw M2200, Outlaw Model 5000, SVS Subs, PSA and Def Tech Speakers

Last edited by fredxr2d2; 12-20-2018 at 01:25 PM.
post #25316 of 26429 Old 12-20-2018, 08:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mission: Impossible--Rogue Nation (UHD)

Well, I have officially finished the Mission: Impossible 6 Film Collection. I can testify it was "quite a ride" and that the rather small price that I paid for this Collection was well worth it. I had forgotten how good Rogue Nation was and I believe I can say that this, along with MI:3, are my favorites.

PQ-wise, this was easily "Demo Quality" (i.e. Tier 1) and I'm tempted to put it in the bottom of Tier Blu. I say this because of all the titles this one was, by far, the most consistent (low Tier 0 and high Tier 1 in 90% of the 2+ hour running time). Granted, it did have (in the first half of the movie) some faltering blacks (not too deep, but at least there was no black crush or loss of details/depth) in the many nighttime scenes and several soft shots, but in the main there was excellent CLARITY, DETAILS, DEPTH and very nice COLORS. Regarding details, FACIAL TEXTURE was off-the-charts in this one!

There was the usual color-grading (blue hues in London and orange hues in Morocco), but they didn't affect details or hinder flesh tones. Speaking of Morocco, the scenes in that location were the BEST and thankfully they lasted a good 20-30 minutes.

Ironically, this had a Dolby Atmos mix but I wasn't as impressed with this as I was last night in viewing (or should I say "listening to") Ghost Protocol. There wasn't nearly the action in the Surrounds or in the Height Channels, but there was a fantastic musical score throughout which made the Front Stage sound amazing (and at times it was in the Height Speakers too).

Tier Recommendation: Tier 0* (.9)
AmerCa likes this.

post #25317 of 26429 Old 12-20-2018, 08:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

^^^^^^^^

I should mention that tomorrow my wife and I will head to Minneapolis for the weekend and return home for only two days before leaving again on a 2 1/2 week trip to Arizona to visit our youngest daughter and her family in Phoenix. I will miss viewing and reviewing Blu-rays, but I will be sure to check in from time to time to see what you guys are up to.

I hope you all have some good times with family and friends over the holidays and if you're traveling "drive safe" (and "defensively")!
Phantom Stranger likes this.

post #25318 of 26429 Old 12-20-2018, 09:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

@djoberg

Since it's likely you won't be around here for Christmas, I just wanted to wish you and your family in advance some happy holidays. Take care and enjoy your trip!

post #25319 of 26429 Old 12-21-2018, 05:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
@djoberg

Since it's likely you won't be around here for Christmas, I just wanted to wish you and your family in advance some happy holidays. Take care and enjoy your trip!

Thanks AmerCa! And again, Happy Holidays to you and all my fellow AVS Members!.

We'll be gone from December 26th until about January 11th.

In case a burglar is reading this, I want you to know we have the best Home Security System in the world, plus we have vigilante neighbors, so if you're even thinking about raiding our place...FORGET IT!
AmerCa likes this.

post #25320 of 26429 Old 12-22-2018, 07:05 AM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 11
When is the master list going to be updated?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Blu-ray Software

Tags
Blu Ray Movies , High Definition

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page