Need help working with Olive Back-up files... - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 05-08-2018, 06:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Need help working with Olive Back-up files...

I would like to access my olive back-up files which show on the drive as a series of files like this:

AudioLibraryBackup.taraa

Any suggestions on how to access these files and possibly transfer them to another device?

BTW - my 3HD is still working after not using it for more than 2 years, so all of this music is accessible there as well - I am buying a Bluesound Vault2 that I would like to move all the music to if possible?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-05-2018, 06:45 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCFOLSOM View Post
I would like to access my olive back-up files which show on the drive as a series of files like this:

AudioLibraryBackup.taraa

Any suggestions on how to access these files and possibly transfer them to another device?

BTW - my 3HD is still working after not using it for more than 2 years, so all of this music is accessible there as well - I am buying a Bluesound Vault2 that I would like to move all the music to if possible?
TCFolsom - I suggest you search the main Olive thread on this forum. There are a lot of posts on this subject. Also, you might have an old version of the software/firmware on your device based on your filename (...taraa). The latest (last) as I recall was 4.3.2.
If you have something older, I would update the software first - this will make retrieval much easier. There are also many posts describing where the latest software can be found. - these are recent posts, so just start at the last post and work backwards. The posts on retrieving files are older, probably from 2015 or so.

Good luck -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply CD Players & Dedicated Music Transports

Tags
bluesound vault 2 , olive3hd

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page