Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 07-20-2019, 08:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 10
HAP Z1ES reset?

Howdy

My HAP Z1es is a few years old now, and is current on updates. Once its turned on it works great. Problem is, it seems to get "stuck", the screen will show "waiting for shutdown" or some such (set at 20 minutes), and nothing will work on it, either on the front or with remote. The only cure is to unplug it and plug back in, then all is well for awhile. I looked on the help screen, etc., but chickened out on the "reset" option because it threatened to wipe out my entire music collection! Any ideas? thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-21-2019, 03:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
Liked: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by biff1 View Post
Howdy

My HAP Z1es is a few years old now, and is current on updates. Once its turned on it works great. Problem is, it seems to get "stuck", the screen will show "waiting for shutdown" or some such (set at 20 minutes), and nothing will work on it, either on the front or with remote. The only cure is to unplug it and plug back in, then all is well for awhile. I looked on the help screen, etc., but chickened out on the "reset" option because it threatened to wipe out my entire music collection! Any ideas? thanks in advance!
There is a thread in the 2 channel forum for the HAP. You might get a better response in that thread.

Supercharged Song Towers, Oppo BDP-203, Anthem MRX-520, LG B6 OLED
Headphone Rig: Oppo BDP-95, Burson Audio Soloist MKII Headphone amp/ Sennheiser HD800S, Sennheiser HD650
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply CD Players & Dedicated Music Transports

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page