Help with Sangean HDR-1, No Remote Control - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 11-26-2018, 05:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Help with Sangean HDR-1, No Remote Control

This radio i bought it in a second-hand place and did not come with remote control, I thought that with the control knob I could access to all the functions of the radio, but it's not like that since I can only access the volume and the Tune, and it stayed tuned In an AM station and I need to change it to FM.

Do you know in some way how to change from AM to FM with the control knob without using the remote control?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-17-2019, 12:56 PM

i just got some time to play with one i picked up, and we're in the same boat. the initial revision which we apparently both have doesn't operate without the remote. good news and bad news, though! good news is that the logitech harmony remotes support this device. bad news is that the current key mappings don't work. i've just gotten off a chat with logitech and provided them with enough info to fix the database, so in a few days hopefully it will be done and sorted. stay tuned, and find yourself a harmony remote if you don't already have one ...
post #3 of 3 Old 01-31-2019, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvgos_fred View Post
i just got some time to play with one i picked up, and we're in the same boat. the initial revision which we apparently both have doesn't operate without the remote. good news and bad news, though! good news is that the logitech harmony remotes support this device. bad news is that the current key mappings don't work. i've just gotten off a chat with logitech and provided them with enough info to fix the database, so in a few days hopefully it will be done and sorted. stay tuned, and find yourself a harmony remote if you don't already have one ...
the logitech harmony remote database has now been correctly updated to control the Sangean HDR-1. find yourself a harmony remote, sync it up, and enjoy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HD Radio

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page