Just a quick update:
1) I'm currently waiting for the LMS 5400 drivers at this point. The cabinets have been completed for a while now.
2) The black Caesar Stone Quartz will be here next week, but I will not have the fabrication done until the LMS 5400 drivers are in my hands and I can verify that the cutouts are 100% correct. The black quartz material and fabrication costs will be $6,000.00+, so it makes sense to wait to place the driver in the cuttouts first, and verify the cutouts.
3) I decided a while back that I will cover all surfaces of the cabinet with mitered stone, so this will be a complete stone box. The good news as I mentioned earlier is that it will be only 1 cm thick. Not many companies offer this thin of a thickness and it had to be special ordered. I had to add and additional slab to the order once I decided to cover all 6 surfaces and make a complete stone box. either way, it is due the first week of Januray.
4) Phil Marchand said the custom bassis should ship out within one week. I had some custom 2 ft XLR cables made at Blue Jeans cable which will connect the Meridian 861 (v4) to the bassis, and then another set of 25' XLR will run to the closet in the back of the room which is where the (2) Lab Gruppen FP+ 14000 will sit.
5) The Lab Gruppen FP+14000 220V versions were ordered last week and should be here the first week of January.
6) I ran 16 runs of 7 guage speaker wire to the back closet (a month ago). I used both leads on the 10 guage Belden wire since it was so cheap with that 500 ft spool of speaker wire... The XLR cables, speaker wire, and 220 lines are all there in the closet, just waiting for the amps.
So essentially, I'm just waiting on the LMS 5400. Hopefully they will be in by mid January because I'd like to have them finished by the end of January.