I assembled the first crossover today. Assuming that I did it correctly, it wasn't all that bad. I'd prefer having a board or have it done already, but all in all, not to complicated. I used some extra wood and 12 gauge wire thatl I had lying around. I would recommend using a smaller gauge wire. I glued the wires at the edges of the board so that it wouldn't stress the wire at the solder point wire installing the speakers, then I glued the board to the inside of the cabinet.
I used 1/4" bit to drills holes for the terminals and used a razor blade to cut a hole in the foam. They aren't centered in the speaker, so it won't be winning any beauty contests. I soldered the crossover wires to the terminal eye rings and connected them easily.
I drilled the pilot holes with 1/8" bit for all the drivers and added the gasket to the waveguide. Up next, polyfill, glue on front baffle, solder wires from the crossover to the drivers, screw the drivers to the baffles, then test them. After breaking them in for a bit, I'll use REW and post some frequency responses.
Edit: I'm way late in posting this, but I should clarify that one of the coils was not oriented correctly. That has been fixed, I just didn't get a chance to take a pic when I did it.
Last edited by JDontee; 02-21-2017 at 04:44 PM.