1099 build with 2 Volt 6 and 2 Volt 6 Atmos - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 7Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 33 Old 04-05-2016, 11:52 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 39
1099 build with 2 Volt 6 and 2 Volt 6 Atmos

I am almost done with the build of 3 1099's, a pair of Volt 6's for rear surrounds and a pair of Volt 6 Atmos. I am just going to upload the pics so far. I can't wait to finish them. They will be a major upgrade over what I am currently using. I will post more as I finish them up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6757-0007.png
Views:	343
Size:	758.4 KB
ID:	1360298   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6756-0006.png
Views:	290
Size:	802.2 KB
ID:	1360306   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6753-0005.png
Views:	282
Size:	819.2 KB
ID:	1360314   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6751-0003.png
Views:	299
Size:	754.9 KB
ID:	1360330   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6750-0002.png
Views:	296
Size:	835.9 KB
ID:	1360338  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1329-0000.png
Views:	245
Size:	816.6 KB
ID:	1360354   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6759-0008.png
Views:	268
Size:	816.3 KB
ID:	1360362   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1327.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	211.3 KB
ID:	1360410  
eng-399 and BCRSS like this.

Denon AVR-X4500
Pair of Volt 6's for surrounds
1099, Volt 6, Volt 6 Atmos builds
MBM 12s Build
Pair of Mini-Marty's with Dayton UM18-22

Last edited by csmithny06; 04-05-2016 at 12:12 PM.
csmithny06 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 33 Old 04-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Advanced Member
 
pmd918's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Denver
Posts: 787
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Looking good!
pmd918 is offline  
post #3 of 33 Old 04-05-2016, 12:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dman918's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,089
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Looks good.

Question for you/collective: do you typically cover the crossovers with the foam padding like that in the picture? I typically mounted on top of the foam.
dman918 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 33 Old 04-05-2016, 12:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
asarose247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: DIY enabled in SoCal / OC
Posts: 4,292
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
Liked: 1055
looking very solid

and like you may have had too much fun

when do we get to see them in action?

DIY FAN Denon X4400 , ATI A 2000 for 7.4.6 SCATMOS Sammy 82" 4K/HDR
L/R: Fusion 15 V2 , C: 88 Special , SL/SR: 88 Special(V2) , RL/RR: F-3, TF/TR: Volt 6's TM: SLX, FH: F4Q4
SUBMAXIMUS V2, ,Submaximus V3,LOWARHORNCustom Dual Driver VBSS,2 x 6000DSP
asarose247 is offline  
post #5 of 33 Old 04-05-2016, 12:46 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman918 View Post
Looks good.

Question for you/collective: do you typically cover the crossovers with the foam padding like that in the picture? I typically mounted on top of the foam.
On the Assembly Tips page on Diysoundgroup website I found this " It is okay to cover up your crossover network." So because of that I figure why not cover it if the idea is to help reduce reflections. Not sure if it is correct or not.

Denon AVR-X4500
Pair of Volt 6's for surrounds
1099, Volt 6, Volt 6 Atmos builds
MBM 12s Build
Pair of Mini-Marty's with Dayton UM18-22
csmithny06 is offline  
post #6 of 33 Old 04-05-2016, 12:47 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by asarose247 View Post
looking very solid

and like you may have had too much fun

when do we get to see them in action?
I am hopping to have them finished and hooked up tonight.

Denon AVR-X4500
Pair of Volt 6's for surrounds
1099, Volt 6, Volt 6 Atmos builds
MBM 12s Build
Pair of Mini-Marty's with Dayton UM18-22
csmithny06 is offline  
post #7 of 33 Old 04-05-2016, 12:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dman918's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,089
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmithny06 View Post
On the Assembly Tips page on Diysoundgroup website I found this " It is okay to cover up your crossover network." So because of that I figure why not cover it if the idea is to help reduce reflections. Not sure if it is correct or not.
Nice! Thanks for the link. I have no clue if it was correct or not. I'm getting a set of 1099s as well so I just am trying to figure things out.
dman918 is offline  
post #8 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 08:49 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 39
I finished up the 3 1099's last night. I finished the center first. I hooked it up to test and it by it's self was superior in every way to all my prior speakers put together. I let music play from the center while I finished up the LR for the next couple of hours. I couldn't be more impressed by them. That poor 15" Ultimax Sub is nothing compared to everything else.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6761.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	1362074   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6762.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	1362082   Click image for larger version

Name:	profiles_pic.png
Views:	218
Size:	184.4 KB
ID:	1362090  
krholmberg likes this.

Denon AVR-X4500
Pair of Volt 6's for surrounds
1099, Volt 6, Volt 6 Atmos builds
MBM 12s Build
Pair of Mini-Marty's with Dayton UM18-22
csmithny06 is offline  
post #9 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 11:47 AM
Advanced Member
 
HFGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 972
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked: 244
I might be wrong here but I think its preferred to stuff that middle section with poly fill ( i did with mine).
HFGuy is online now  
post #10 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 11:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sonichart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: East Dundee, IL
Posts: 1,121
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
Liked: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmithny06 View Post
I finished up the 3 1099's last night. I finished the center first. I hooked it up to test and it by it's self was superior in every way to all my prior speakers put together. I let music play from the center while I finished up the LR for the next couple of hours. I couldn't be more impressed by them. That poor 15" Ultimax Sub is nothing compared to everything else.
Nice work! Waiting for the next pre-order to go up for the 1099's. I think my Volt-6's might be shipping sometime this week as well. Figure that's a good way to cut my teeth building DIY speakers.

So you're using the ported Volt-6's for rear surrounds... Are the Atmos speakers going to be your side-surrounds?

I'm planning on 1099's LCR, volt-6 (ported) x2 for side surrounds, and volt-6 ported x2 for rear surrounds.

Current wiring setup does not account for ATMOS speakers... don't know if the added speakers is worth the stress/time of pulling more cables...
sonichart is offline  
post #11 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 11:58 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by HFGuy View Post
I might be wrong here but I think its preferred to stuff that middle section with poly fill ( i did with mine).
I did fill it with Polyfill also. Hopefully the over kill is ok.

Denon AVR-X4500
Pair of Volt 6's for surrounds
1099, Volt 6, Volt 6 Atmos builds
MBM 12s Build
Pair of Mini-Marty's with Dayton UM18-22
csmithny06 is offline  
post #12 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 12:03 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by HFGuy View Post
I might be wrong here but I think its preferred to stuff that middle section with poly fill ( i did with mine).
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonichart View Post
Nice work! Waiting for the next pre-order to go up for the 1099's. I think my Volt-6's might be shipping sometime this week as well. Figure that's a good way to cut my teeth building DIY speakers.

So you're using the ported Volt-6's for rear surrounds... Are the Atmos speakers going to be your side-surrounds?

I'm planning on 1099's LCR, volt-6 (ported) x2 for side surrounds, and volt-6 ported x2 for rear surrounds.

Current wiring setup does not account for ATMOS speakers... don't know if the added speakers is worth the stress/time of pulling more cables...
I already have a pair of ported volt 6's for side surrounds. The ATMOS volt 6 will be just that. I am going to order 2 more I should have read up more on ATMOS first. From what I read 4 top speakers is by far the way to go vs 2. The Volt 6 are a good way to cut your teeth. There was more involved in the 1099's but Volt 6's give you a idea of what to expect.

Denon AVR-X4500
Pair of Volt 6's for surrounds
1099, Volt 6, Volt 6 Atmos builds
MBM 12s Build
Pair of Mini-Marty's with Dayton UM18-22
csmithny06 is offline  
post #13 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 12:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sonichart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: East Dundee, IL
Posts: 1,121
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
Liked: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmithny06 View Post
I already have a pair of ported volt 6's for side surrounds. The ATMOS volt 6 will be just that. I am going to order 2 more I should have read up more on ATMOS first. From what I read 4 top speakers is by far the way to go vs 2. The Volt 6 are a good way to cut your teeth. There was more involved in the 1099's but Volt 6's give you a idea of what to expect.
Nice! Thanks for the clarification. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of your build turns out!
sonichart is offline  
post #14 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 12:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Shadowed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,242
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 938 Post(s)
Liked: 908
It appears your surround Volt6 are ported and the atmos Volt6 are sealed.
What was the reasons for those choices? Was the atmos sealed for smaller boxes?

Also, the 1099 middle compartment, I was under the impression box fill wasn't required for the midrange driver and horn. Some midrange drivers even have a sealed basket.

I will be waiting your impressions when everything is setup.

Congrats!
Shadowed is online now  
post #15 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 12:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dtsdig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 2,994
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1123 Post(s)
Liked: 1386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed View Post
It appears your surround Volt6 are ported and the atmos Volt6 are sealed.
What was the reasons for those choices? Was the atmos sealed for smaller boxes?

Also, the 1099 middle compartment, I was under the impression box fill wasn't required for the midrange driver and horn. Some midrange drivers even have a sealed basket.

I will be waiting your impressions when everything is setup.

Congrats!
The mids in the 1099 are not sealed and the mid chamber should be fairly packed according to Tux.
Shadowed likes this.
dtsdig is offline  
post #16 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 01:02 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed View Post
It appears your surround Volt6 are ported and the atmos Volt6 are sealed.
What was the reasons for those choices? Was the atmos sealed for smaller boxes?

Also, the 1099 middle compartment, I was under the impression box fill wasn't required for the midrange driver and horn. Some midrange drivers even have a sealed basket.

I will be waiting your impressions when everything is setup.

Congrats!
I did sealed ATMOS based on http://www.diysoundgroup.com/coaxial.../volt-6lx.html The AtMOS flat packets not just for the VOLT 6 but the other VOLT lines are also sealed.

For the 1099 cab's I based my fill choices on Tux's post "Stuffing

Use fiberglass insulation or pillow polyfill to line the cabinet walls. There are other available materials such as Owens Corning 703, denim insulation, open cell foam, etc. If you're not sure, use the guts of a cheap pillow. Line it on the interior of the cab using staples or spray adhesive or some form of attachment. Keep it clear of the ports and the basket area of the woofer. You don't want any getting tangled in the woofer.
For the mids chamber, you can stuff it much more full. Even if the entire chamber consists of stuffing with just a little space behind the mids, that's good." From the 2nd post on DIY Sound Group Elusive 1099 Official Info Thread
Shadowed and dman918 like this.

Denon AVR-X4500
Pair of Volt 6's for surrounds
1099, Volt 6, Volt 6 Atmos builds
MBM 12s Build
Pair of Mini-Marty's with Dayton UM18-22
csmithny06 is offline  
post #17 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 02:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dman918's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,089
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmithny06 View Post
I did sealed ATMOS based on http://www.diysoundgroup.com/coaxial.../volt-6lx.html The AtMOS flat packets not just for the VOLT 6 but the other VOLT lines are also sealed.

For the 1099 cab's I based my fill choices on Tux's post "Stuffing

Use fiberglass insulation or pillow polyfill to line the cabinet walls. There are other available materials such as Owens Corning 703, denim insulation, open cell foam, etc. If you're not sure, use the guts of a cheap pillow. Line it on the interior of the cab using staples or spray adhesive or some form of attachment. Keep it clear of the ports and the basket area of the woofer. You don't want any getting tangled in the woofer.
For the mids chamber, you can stuff it much more full. Even if the entire chamber consists of stuffing with just a little space behind the mids, that's good." From the 2nd post on DIY Sound Group Elusive 1099 Official Info Thread
Good to know!
dman918 is offline  
post #18 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 02:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Erich H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cincinnati OH
Posts: 7,356
Mentioned: 294 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1852 Post(s)
Liked: 2659
Did you seal the holes up where the wires go from the midrange chamber to the woofers?

_______________________
The SEOS Waveguide Project
Erich H is offline  
post #19 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 04:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sonichart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: East Dundee, IL
Posts: 1,121
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
Liked: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich H View Post
Did you seal the holes up where the wires go from the midrange chamber to the woofers?
I'll bite. Should those holes get sealed? I'm gonna say 'no'.

**patiently waits**
sonichart is offline  
post #20 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 04:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Shadowed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,242
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 938 Post(s)
Liked: 908
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonichart View Post
I'll bite. Should those holes get sealed? I'm gonna say 'no'.

**patiently waits**
then you would be wrong...
Shadowed is online now  
post #21 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 04:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sonichart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: East Dundee, IL
Posts: 1,121
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
Liked: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed View Post
then you would be wrong...
Rats! I've read so many build threads and never picked up on that detail.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

JVC RS600 ¤ 130" Wide Seymour XD 2.35:1
Denon x4200 ¤ Onkyo M5010 ¤ iNuke 3000 ¤ 7.2.2
HTPC GTX1080 + MadVR is my master now ¤ Zidoo X8
sonichart is offline  
post #22 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 05:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Shadowed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,242
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 938 Post(s)
Liked: 908
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonichart View Post
Rats! I've read so many build threads and never picked up on that detail.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk


Open back midrange driver will be affected by the backpressure from the bass drivers.
Shadowed is online now  
post #23 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 05:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sonichart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: East Dundee, IL
Posts: 1,121
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
Liked: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed View Post


Open back midrange driver will be affected by the backpressure from the bass drivers.
Glad I'm starting with the Volts which... Ta-da! Arrived today!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Shadowed likes this.

JVC RS600 ¤ 130" Wide Seymour XD 2.35:1
Denon x4200 ¤ Onkyo M5010 ¤ iNuke 3000 ¤ 7.2.2
HTPC GTX1080 + MadVR is my master now ¤ Zidoo X8
sonichart is offline  
post #24 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 05:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dman918's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,089
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonichart View Post
I'll bite. Should those holes get sealed? I'm gonna say 'no'.

**patiently waits**
Yes they should be sealed.

Sigh... late to the game. Lol.
dman918 is offline  
post #25 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 06:15 PM
Newbie
 
Foxnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Metro D.C. Area
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmithny06 View Post
That poor 15" Ultimax Sub is nothing compared to everything else.
I have 2 ported UM15's and they wont keep up with the 1099's sensitivity. We watched Jupiter Ascending last week and holy crap are the 1099's dynamic.
Foxnar is offline  
post #26 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 09:37 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich H View Post
Did you seal the holes up where the wires go from the midrange chamber to the woofers?
Yes I used a sealant to seal the holes going to the other chambers. I also used the gasketing tape on the speaker in the mid compartment. I put the input connection which is a speakon connector going into the mid compartment. I also sealed that with gasketing tape and sealant.

Denon AVR-X4500
Pair of Volt 6's for surrounds
1099, Volt 6, Volt 6 Atmos builds
MBM 12s Build
Pair of Mini-Marty's with Dayton UM18-22
csmithny06 is offline  
post #27 of 33 Old 04-06-2016, 09:40 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxnar View Post
I have 2 ported UM15's and they wont keep up with the 1099's sensitivity. We watched Jupiter Ascending last week and holy crap are the 1099's dynamic.
I will have to try that movie. My UM15's sealed not sure it makes much diffrence over the ported and trying to keep up. I am already looking forward to a theoritical house down the line that I can do a proper theater setup in. Maybe have a wall of subs

Denon AVR-X4500
Pair of Volt 6's for surrounds
1099, Volt 6, Volt 6 Atmos builds
MBM 12s Build
Pair of Mini-Marty's with Dayton UM18-22
csmithny06 is offline  
post #28 of 33 Old 04-07-2016, 05:00 AM
Newbie
 
Foxnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Metro D.C. Area
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Ported is awesome albeit UM's like huge boxes. My enclosures are 8ft^3 before you subtract bracing and ports. I'm thinking of adding two more sealed as speaker stands and building sealed cabinets for the currently ported subs. I'm already pushing the GAF limit pretty hard so smaller sealed enclosures might be more acceptable. lol
Foxnar is offline  
post #29 of 33 Old 04-07-2016, 05:43 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxnar View Post
Ported is awesome albeit UM's like huge boxes. My enclosures are 8ft^3 before you subtract bracing and ports. I'm thinking of adding two more sealed as speaker stands and building sealed cabinets for the currently ported subs. I'm already pushing the GAF limit pretty hard so smaller sealed enclosures might be more acceptable. lol
Partially why I went with sealed to keep the size down some.

Denon AVR-X4500
Pair of Volt 6's for surrounds
1099, Volt 6, Volt 6 Atmos builds
MBM 12s Build
Pair of Mini-Marty's with Dayton UM18-22
csmithny06 is offline  
post #30 of 33 Old 04-10-2016, 09:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
action_jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,206
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Do you know if the atmos channels have a separate crossover setting? Just wondering since the sealed volt 6 needs to be crossed over higher than the other speakers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epson Home Cinema 3010 Projector____Paradigm 9SE MK II Main LR
Yamaha RX-V667 AVR_______________Paradigm CC-270 V.3 Center
Emotiva UPA-5 Amplifier______________Dual Stereo Integrity 18" Infinite Baffle
Sony BDP-570 Blu Ray_______________DIY Sound Group Volt 10
action_jackson is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply DIY Speakers and Subs

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off