OK, moved the mic and adjusted the gain just out of clipping.
Here was the baseline measurement vs the final
A couple things to note, I think that the room gain idea from a few post up is definitely true. The changes from my earlier max spl chart to the baseline was just turning everything down.
Next thing I noticed is that when I bring in the mains it makes a CRAZY dip around 30htz lower than the crossover. So I had them set to 200htz, dips at 160, set to 100 dips at 80, and so on. So then I tried to run YAPO, and that made my beautiful response get all wavy and crazy. I ended up turning it all off, and re-adjusting everything to what I had it at before (or close) and called it a night.
Last up, I tried adjusting my delay and it only ever made it worse. I tried the rears first, set to 2ms (about 2' closer) and it dropped the upper frequency down, changed it to 4ms same thing but further down. I tried the fronts just to see, and it was pretty much the same.
After around 80 measurements I decided to call it a day. I am all ears for what I should try, or check, or whats wrong etc. I think I should try and use the receivers PEQ to fix that horrendous dip I get when I turn the mains on.
Thats all for now