Titan-615 General Discussion Thread - Page 21 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 858Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #601 of 939 Old 03-31-2017, 10:10 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
eng-399's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 5,532
Mentioned: 552 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2429 Post(s)
Liked: 5019
eng-399 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #602 of 939 Old 03-31-2017, 10:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
VicTorious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,222
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
Liked: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by eng-399 View Post
I third this
I fourth this. And if you'd like to sell me back those stands, I'll gladly pay what you paid me. (Just to be clear, I don't need them back.)
brian6751, eng-399 and Jk7.2 like this.
VicTorious1 is offline  
post #603 of 939 Old 04-02-2017, 03:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Waterboy77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 1,514
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
Liked: 315
I got to hear @Fattykidd titans today

VERY nice sounding speakers and like others said the bass off these is GREAT

Great Job!!!!

One day I will start the new theater....... one day..... THAT DAY HAS ARRIVED
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." Red Green
Family Cave Theater
Automation Thoughts/ Questions
Waterboy77 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #604 of 939 Old 04-02-2017, 04:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
brian6751's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 7,030
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1705 Post(s)
Liked: 1701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jk7.2 View Post
Just do it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hd0823 View Post
I second this

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by eng-399 View Post
I third this
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicTorious1 View Post
I fourth this. And if you'd like to sell me back those stands, I'll gladly pay what you paid me. (Just to be clear, I don't need them back.)
you......you......bastards!

--------------------------------------------------
FOR SALE:
Lots of stuff. Check the Audio Gear Classifieds
brian6751 is online now  
post #605 of 939 Old 04-02-2017, 04:43 PM
 
Fattykidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 1,292
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
Liked: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterboy77 View Post
I got to hear @Fattykidd titans today

VERY nice sounding speakers and like others said the bass off these is GREAT

Great Job!!!!
The more movies I watch with them, the more I like them.

They are.. To me, anyway... So smooth sounding. I'm actually gonna try and eq a little more "bite" into them.
Could be that I'm running the subs too hot, the mids and highs just aren't in your face the way I remember my previous setup..
Fattykidd is offline  
post #606 of 939 Old 04-02-2017, 11:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dlinsley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,105
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
Liked: 441
The Titan 615LX is my first build, and I'm procuring everything I need to complete them as my kits and flat packs are due to arrive Tuesday! I've been following the various build threads, and have seen pictures by @eng-399 and @RCC Tim (great builds by everyone so far!), but I was wondering what gauge wiring others have been using? Given the available power handling (which I don't expect to need in my room) I was thinking 14AWG with the 40A Neutrik speakons.
eng-399 likes this.
dlinsley is online now  
post #607 of 939 Old 04-02-2017, 11:13 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
eng-399's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 5,532
Mentioned: 552 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2429 Post(s)
Liked: 5019
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlinsley View Post
The Titan 615LX is my first build, and I'm procuring everything I need to complete them as my kits and flat packs are due to arrive Tuesday! I've been following the various build threads, and have seen pictures by @eng-399 and @rcc tim ;(great builds by everyone so far!), but I was wondering what gauge wiring others have been using? Given the available power handling (which I don't expect to need in my room) I was thinking 14AWG with the 40A Neutrik speakons.


Congrats on buying the Titan kit you won't be disappointed at all! I used 14 gauge cl2 rated wire from monoprice on everything in the cabinet. That wire size should work perfect along the with the Neutrik speakon.
dlinsley likes this.
eng-399 is offline  
post #608 of 939 Old 04-03-2017, 08:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dlinsley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,105
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
Liked: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by eng-399 View Post
Congrats on buying the Titan kit you won't be disappointed at all! I used 14 gauge cl2 rated wire from monoprice on everything in the cabinet. That wire size should work perfect along the with the Neutrik speakon.
Thanks! I'll go complete my Parts Express order, and then go clean out another Harbor Freight to complete the number of 36" clamps I need to put together just one box at a time. I have 24" clamps, but never thought I'd be building something this big
eng-399 likes this.
dlinsley is online now  
post #609 of 939 Old 04-03-2017, 08:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
VicTorious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,222
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
Liked: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fattykidd View Post
The more movies I watch with them, the more I like them.

They are.. To me, anyway... So smooth sounding. I'm actually gonna try and eq a little more "bite" into them.
Could be that I'm running the subs too hot, the mids and highs just aren't in your face the way I remember my previous setup..
What are you using for eq? I just took down my first reflection treatments and the mids and highs are definitely more aggressive now. Still not as aggressive as our previous LCRs, but more forward. No hint of brightness still even with the treatments removed.
VicTorious1 is offline  
post #610 of 939 Old 04-03-2017, 09:15 AM
 
Fattykidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 1,292
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
Liked: 595
I use Dirac through a Minidsp. I'm going to try a different eq curve, but I may just end up leaving alone in the end. It's just different from what I'm used to.
Fattykidd is offline  
post #611 of 939 Old 04-03-2017, 10:12 AM
Member
 
RCC Tim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: VT
Posts: 157
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlinsley View Post
The Titan 615LX is my first build, and I'm procuring everything I need to complete them as my kits and flat packs are due to arrive Tuesday! I've been following the various build threads, and have seen pictures by @eng-399 and @RCC Tim (great builds by everyone so far!), but I was wondering what gauge wiring others have been using? Given the available power handling (which I don't expect to need in my room) I was thinking 14AWG with the 40A Neutrik speakons.
I see eng-399 already answered you, but I also used 14AWG wire from the XO to the drivers, and from the input speakon to the XO. I have 12AWG running from my equipment rack to the speakers.
dlinsley likes this.
RCC Tim is offline  
post #612 of 939 Old 04-03-2017, 11:14 AM
 
Fattykidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 1,292
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
Liked: 595
I used 12gauge on mine..
Fattykidd is offline  
post #613 of 939 Old 04-03-2017, 03:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
brian6751's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 7,030
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1705 Post(s)
Liked: 1701
The one thing that keeps me on the fence between these and the HTM-12(besides the price) is that ill never use them without my subs. In fact, for two channel, Audyssey crosses my F10's at 120Hz and it sounds great. It's that smoothness in the highs im after. The F10's are not harsh at all, in fact they are very very neutral but I always remember the CD used in my old 2 way Cornacalas. It used the Faital Pro HF140 compression driver and its still to this day the best CD I have ever heard. Too bad the crossover was not optimized better. @EricH H and @mtg90 you guys should check that CD out if you haven't already.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
RobertChicken likes this.

--------------------------------------------------
FOR SALE:
Lots of stuff. Check the Audio Gear Classifieds
brian6751 is online now  
post #614 of 939 Old 04-03-2017, 04:21 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
eng-399's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 5,532
Mentioned: 552 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2429 Post(s)
Liked: 5019
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian6751 View Post
The one thing that keeps me on the fence between these and the HTM-12(besides the price) is that ill never use them without my subs. In fact, for two channel, Audyssey crosses my F10's at 120Hz and it sounds great. It's that smoothness in the highs im after. The F10's are not harsh at all, in fact they are very very neutral but I always remember the CD used in my old 2 way Cornacalas. It used the Faital Pro HF140 compression driver and its still to this day the best CD I have ever heard. Too bad the crossover was not optimized better. @EricH H and @mtg90 you guys should check that CD out if you haven't already.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk


If your on the fence with buying them keep what you have. Build a HTPC with the money or save up for a 4k projector once they come down in price. It sounds like you like the sound in your room already. Who knows next year there will something new out and you could grab those.
brian6751 and VicTorious1 like this.
eng-399 is offline  
post #615 of 939 Old 04-14-2017, 04:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
brian6751's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 7,030
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1705 Post(s)
Liked: 1701
How much is sound quality effected if the bottom screen frame is in front of the woofer?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

--------------------------------------------------
FOR SALE:
Lots of stuff. Check the Audio Gear Classifieds
brian6751 is online now  
post #616 of 939 Old 04-14-2017, 04:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
brian6751's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 7,030
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1705 Post(s)
Liked: 1701
Quote:
Originally Posted by eng-399 View Post
If your on the fence with buying them keep what you have. Build a HTPC with the money or save up for a 4k projector once they come down in price. It sounds like you like the sound in your room already. Who knows next year there will something new out and you could grab those.
I already have a htpc soooo......


Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

--------------------------------------------------
FOR SALE:
Lots of stuff. Check the Audio Gear Classifieds

Last edited by brian6751; 04-14-2017 at 04:19 PM.
brian6751 is online now  
post #617 of 939 Old 04-14-2017, 04:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mtg90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Millbrook, IL
Posts: 1,959
Mentioned: 595 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 782 Post(s)
Liked: 1609
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian6751 View Post
How much is sound quality effected if the bottom screen frame is in front of the woofer?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
How large is the frame? If it's something like a 2x4 in front of part of the woofer it should not be that big of an issue but if it blocks a large part of the woofer that might not be so good.
mtg90 is offline  
post #618 of 939 Old 04-14-2017, 04:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
brian6751's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 7,030
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1705 Post(s)
Liked: 1701
Ok. The frame is 3". Thanks

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

--------------------------------------------------
FOR SALE:
Lots of stuff. Check the Audio Gear Classifieds
brian6751 is online now  
post #619 of 939 Old 05-07-2017, 12:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dlinsley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,105
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
Liked: 441
My kits from Erich arrived a month ago, and I finally got time to glue one of the boxes yesterday. Hopefully by Friday I'll have all 3 ready for insulation/crossover install. I did have a couple of questions though:

1. No insulation or polyfil in the bottom (port) compartment at all, correct?
2. I'm using the 2" denim insulation (the small rolls from HD). I don't need any polyfil, just denim on top/back/sides of the woofer compartment?
3. Did anyone glue the port pieces together? If so, what kind of glue is suitable?

Cheers,
David.
dlinsley is online now  
post #620 of 939 Old 05-07-2017, 12:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Jk7.2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Detroit area
Posts: 3,080
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1525 Post(s)
Liked: 2740
1 correct.
2 correct.
3 yes I glued mine together with abs plastic glue plumbing contractors use on pvc pipe.
dlinsley and VicTorious1 like this.
Jk7.2 is online now  
post #621 of 939 Old 05-08-2017, 06:59 AM
Member
 
turbonut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Asheville, NC
Posts: 107
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlinsley View Post
My kits from Erich arrived a month ago, and I finally got time to glue one of the boxes yesterday. Hopefully by Friday I'll have all 3 ready for insulation/crossover install. I did have a couple of questions though:

1. No insulation or polyfil in the bottom (port) compartment at all, correct?
2. I'm using the 2" denim insulation (the small rolls from HD). I don't need any polyfil, just denim on top/back/sides of the woofer compartment?
3. Did anyone glue the port pieces together? If so, what kind of glue is suitable?

Cheers,
David.

Yep what JK said for the above! For the ports I ended up using hot glue with also worked well, plus I figured I could just apply some heat if I ever wanted to take them apart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Humble Theater
turbonut is offline  
post #622 of 939 Old 05-09-2017, 08:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
VicTorious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,222
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
Liked: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlinsley View Post
My kits from Erich arrived a month ago, and I finally got time to glue one of the boxes yesterday. Hopefully by Friday I'll have all 3 ready for insulation/crossover install. I did have a couple of questions though:

1. No insulation or polyfil in the bottom (port) compartment at all, correct?
2. I'm using the 2" denim insulation (the small rolls from HD). I don't need any polyfil, just denim on top/back/sides of the woofer compartment?
3. Did anyone glue the port pieces together? If so, what kind of glue is suitable?

Cheers,
David.
I used plumbing glue like Jk, but Matt said you don't actually need to use any glue.
dlinsley likes this.
VicTorious1 is offline  
post #623 of 939 Old 05-09-2017, 10:19 AM
Member
 
zillerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Erich will be palleting mine this week . 3 Titans, 4 Volt-8s, 2-Cube 18s.... lots of gluing soon to come!
VicTorious1 and eng-399 like this.
zillerr is offline  
post #624 of 939 Old 05-09-2017, 10:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Jk7.2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Detroit area
Posts: 3,080
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1525 Post(s)
Liked: 2740
Quote:
Originally Posted by zillerr View Post
Erich will be palleting mine this week . 3 Titans, 4 Volt-8s, 2-Cube 18s.... lots of gluing soon to come!
Awesome start a build thread!
Jk7.2 is online now  
post #625 of 939 Old 05-09-2017, 11:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mtg90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Millbrook, IL
Posts: 1,959
Mentioned: 595 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 782 Post(s)
Liked: 1609
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicTorious1 View Post
I used plumbing glue like Jk, but Matt said you don't actually need to use any glue.
By that I mean tape can be used to hold the pieces together, they won't stay together by themselves.
dlinsley, kaiforce and VicTorious1 like this.
mtg90 is offline  
post #626 of 939 Old 05-09-2017, 04:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dlinsley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,105
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
Liked: 441
Frys and Lowes are right next door to each other, so I plan on hitting them tonight to get abs glue and 0.187" fast-on / quick connectors for the mid-range drivers (I saw the compression driver comes with the 0.25" ones). I could just solder to the tabs, but I don't want to have to order another if I stab the cone with my iron
dlinsley is online now  
post #627 of 939 Old 05-09-2017, 04:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Jk7.2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Detroit area
Posts: 3,080
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1525 Post(s)
Liked: 2740
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlinsley View Post
Frys and Lowes are right next door to each other, so I plan on hitting them tonight to get abs glue and 0.187" fast-on / quick connectors for the mid-range drivers (I saw the compression driver comes with the 0.25" ones). I could just solder to the tabs, but I don't want to have to order another if I stab the cone with my iron
I don't think I'd ever solder directly onto the speaker tabs. I'd worry about all that heat going into the driver.
Jk7.2 is online now  
post #628 of 939 Old 06-05-2017, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
eng-399's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 5,532
Mentioned: 552 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2429 Post(s)
Liked: 5019
eng-399 is offline  
post #629 of 939 Old 06-06-2017, 10:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dlinsley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,105
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
Liked: 441
Got mine "finished" and ready to install

Whoops! Realized I originally posted this in VicTorious1's thread on Saturday. Moving here:

I "finished" my build on Friday, but like some others they need finishing but I wanted to get them connected to hear them!



I had to take my screen down to get access to the speaker wires, but thankfully my Anthem MRX-1120 has multiple speaker configs and so I could create a config with no LCR crossover, no subs, no surrounds/ceiling leaving just the LCR configured. I also disabled ARC room correction since it would be incorrect. The PSA MTM-210 are very efficient themselves, but I had to trim down the Titans by a further 3dB to hit 75dB at the MLP on the SPL meter. I didn't take down the PSA yet and fully install the Titans as I want to try and do a comparison, and the kids wanted to watch a movie while we were out last night and so I had to move the Titans back out of the way and put the screen back up.

Initial impression though is very impressed. The imaging is crazy good. I'd forgot to switch the Anthem from using AnthemLogic-Music mode for 2 channel sources, and didn't realize the center wasn't on until I got up and moved right next to it. Switching modes turned it on, with not much difference in the sound even though all of Adele's voice on Hello was now coming only from the center. I then left them playing Heather Nova for a few hours to break them in while I had other things to be done. After I got back, I sat down for about 30 minutes and listened to my girlfriend (I wish). The listening distance was only 11' (and so will be pushed back a further 15" once I get them behind the screen wall) but it sounded like Heather's voice was coming from about a foot above the center speaker, with the sound stage being wider and deeper than the layout too. I hope moving them back doesn't regress that, though I haven't finished building out my custom acoustical plan which calls for some of the insulation to be stripped foiled for diffusion on the front side walls (and elsewhere).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170603_094634.jpg
Views:	917
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	2174402  
dlinsley is online now  
post #630 of 939 Old 06-06-2017, 02:26 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
eng-399's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 5,532
Mentioned: 552 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2429 Post(s)
Liked: 5019
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlinsley View Post
Whoops! Realized I originally posted this in VicTorious1's thread on Saturday. Moving here:



I "finished" my build on Friday, but like some others they need finishing but I wanted to get them connected to hear them!







I had to take my screen down to get access to the speaker wires, but thankfully my Anthem MRX-1120 has multiple speaker configs and so I could create a config with no LCR crossover, no subs, no surrounds/ceiling leaving just the LCR configured. I also disabled ARC room correction since it would be incorrect. The PSA MTM-210 are very efficient themselves, but I had to trim down the Titans by a further 3dB to hit 75dB at the MLP on the SPL meter. I didn't take down the PSA yet and fully install the Titans as I want to try and do a comparison, and the kids wanted to watch a movie while we were out last night and so I had to move the Titans back out of the way and put the screen back up.



Initial impression though is very impressed. The imaging is crazy good. I'd forgot to switch the Anthem from using AnthemLogic-Music mode for 2 channel sources, and didn't realize the center wasn't on until I got up and moved right next to it. Switching modes turned it on, with not much difference in the sound even though all of Adele's voice on Hello was now coming only from the center. I then left them playing Heather Nova for a few hours to break them in while I had other things to be done. After I got back, I sat down for about 30 minutes and listened to my girlfriend (I wish). The listening distance was only 11' (and so will be pushed back a further 15" once I get them behind the screen wall) but it sounded like Heather's voice was coming from about a foot above the center speaker, with the sound stage being wider and deeper than the layout too. I hope moving them back doesn't regress that, though I haven't finished building out my custom acoustical plan which calls for some of the insulation to be stripped foiled for diffusion on the front side walls (and elsewhere).


Glad you like the speakers. How can you compare the Titans vs the psa speakers the Titans are around 1k less when bought. Nice room to once you get these behind the screen and all treatments setup you won't have to upgrade for a while. I currently have my titans powered by an external amp and they sound great. Having 500 watts at tap on these make them really shine. Congrats on your setup and room!
eng-399 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply DIY Speakers and Subs

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off