Holy Speakers!! Parts Express Delivered me a Suprise! - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 20Likes
  • 2 Post By Al Toid
  • 6 Post By BassThatHz
  • 2 Post By Rowan611
  • 2 Post By derrickdj1
  • 1 Post By Al Toid
  • 2 Post By OJ Bartley
  • 1 Post By tuxedocivic
  • 1 Post By Al Toid
  • 1 Post By N8DOGG
  • 1 Post By Trimlock
  • 1 Post By tuxedocivic
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 Old 07-15-2017, 11:54 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Al Toid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central Pa
Posts: 711
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Holy Speakers!! Parts Express Delivered me a Surprise!

Parts Express just did me a huge solid by giving me a bunch of free speakers. I guess they had been watching my YouTube channel and wanted to make me a brand manager. So they sent me a bunch of speakers, exciters, a few plate amplifiers, tweeters, woofers and even subwoofers. It was an awesome surprise! So a huge shout out to Parts Express and their team there.

I am posting this, to see if you guys want any individual videos or pictures of any of the products I received. Sometimes, those pictures online just do not do it justice. Or if you want me to do any specific projects with them. I am game for about anything. Here's an unboxing of everything I received:


I have a few ideas already:

1. Passive radiator Subwoofer
2. Soundbar
3. End table Subwoofer with hidden amp - maybe wireless
4. Teach Dats v2 if you guys are interested
5. Get some of the GRS speaker specs out
6. Make a bluetooth Tower speaker with a built in subwoofer.

Those are some of the ideas. I'll post a link and list of all the products I received later tonight. I already started my first build I couldn't help it, lol. I guess I am jsut giddy with excitement.
OJ Bartley and Shadowed like this.

Last edited by Al Toid; 07-15-2017 at 07:37 PM.
Al Toid is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 28 Old 07-15-2017, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Al Toid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central Pa
Posts: 711
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Al Toid is offline  
post #3 of 28 Old 07-15-2017, 12:43 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
BassThatHz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northern Okan range (NW Cascades region)
Posts: 10,815
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3777 Post(s)
Liked: 4294
I've bought like $10,000 worth of stuff from parts express and never got a free "anything". (Feeling a bit excluded Bass? )

All it really does is remind me of how censored by channel is. Although... it would probably help if I:
-Advertized it
-Monetized it
-Weren't anon
-Actually taught people things

Or perhaps if I only... did obnoxious/stupid/annoying vids like the "Licking Guy" or 9000 years of Nyan Cat etc
and then also click-baited every video with "OMG facial expressions" and various "body parts" of hot chicks.
The "whatever works" approach...
LOL!
BassThatHz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 28 Old 07-15-2017, 01:02 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Al Toid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central Pa
Posts: 711
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassThatHz View Post
I've bought like $10,000 worth of stuff from parts express and never got a free "anything". (Feeling a bit excluded Bass? )

All it really does is remind me of how censored by channel is. Although... it would probably help if I:
-Advertized it
-Monetized it
-Weren't anon
-Actually taught people things

Or perhaps if I only... did obnoxious/stupid/annoying vids like the "Licking Guy" or 9000 years of Nyan Cat etc
and then also click-baited every video with "OMG facial expressions" and various "body parts" of hot chicks.
The "whatever works" approach...
LOL!

This is an awesome response! I loved every line. Honestly, I never thought anything of my channel. I think it started with teaching people how to build the Overnight Sensation Crossover since there seemed to be a lot of confusion around it. Then jsut figured, I had a little knowledge, why not share it. I am still nowhere near a lot of guys expertise and I still have a lot of learning. But this was quite a humbling experience. I never expected anything like this.

By the way, what is your YouTube Channel? I'll have to check it out! And Subscribe. I always love the work you do.
Al Toid is offline  
post #5 of 28 Old 07-15-2017, 01:31 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
BassThatHz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northern Okan range (NW Cascades region)
Posts: 10,815
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3777 Post(s)
Liked: 4294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Toid View Post
This is an awesome response! I loved every line. Honestly, I never thought anything of my channel. I think it started with teaching people how to build the Overnight Sensation Crossover since there seemed to be a lot of confusion around it. Then jsut figured, I had a little knowledge, why not share it. I am still nowhere near a lot of guys expertise and I still have a lot of learning. But this was quite a humbling experience. I never expected anything like this.

By the way, what is your YouTube Channel? I'll have to check it out! And Subscribe. I always love the work you do.
I have always taken the time to read and reply to every question posted on my channel, yet many youtuber's don't interact with their viewers at all (one-way) or like Steve Meade he continuously tells all his viewers that they are complete idiots on an hourly basis and has all the audio viewers, while continuing to post nothing but clipped 2000% distorted audio.
Simply mind boggling...

I always try to keep my vids as distortion-free as possible, although I HAVE been letting them slip a bit more recently.

I've been posting on youtube since 2006, but I had to delete my previous channels (to keep big brother from shutting me down and censoring me more so that they already do.) Napster days etc.

This one has lasted since 2012:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProjectRedbook2013
I haven't really been very active in the last 9 months on the channel because of various life reasons.

I think I've totalled about 400,000 views so far across all of them.
Not bad... but even new comers like doublsmm gets like 100,000 new-views a week, and I get like zero. (Paid or viral?)
Don't ask me how I got to hundreds of 1000's of total views and yet no new-viewers... on any vid, EVER...

I guess I should probably add search-tags to my videos, that might help? LOL!

Last edited by BassThatHz; 07-15-2017 at 06:34 PM.
BassThatHz is offline  
post #6 of 28 Old 07-15-2017, 01:44 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Al Toid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central Pa
Posts: 711
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 217
You just earned yourself a new subscriber I can't wait to start watching your videos. I honestly do not know how doublsmm gets all those views. It just seems crazy! I saw his videos and just can't figure it out. Maybe search tags, Instagram, Twitter? I am no where near him or other big YouTubers. But I'm also a lot like you. I try to answer questions for people when I can. I don't quite get the Steve Meade's and the doublsmm's of YouTube. But I guess that is what most people want to see...be entertained. Either way, I am really excited about building some stuff and helping the further the DIY community anyway I can.

I didn't get any big woofer,s like you usually use, so I may make some nearfield subwoofers and maybe even a computer monitor setup. I think the biggest I got was a couple 10" subs. But that actually works out well for me.
Al Toid is offline  
post #7 of 28 Old 07-15-2017, 02:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Rowan611's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pella, IA
Posts: 1,521
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Liked: 711
I'm subscribed BTH. Awesome haul Al.

Typed on a tiny keyboard, excuse any typos
Al Toid and BassThatHz like this.

HT: Oppo UHD-203 | Crown Amps | NX3000D | NX6000D | 1299s | Volt 8s | THTs | Crowson Shadow 8s | BOSS riser | Panamax 5300PM | LG OLED 65B6P
Family: Denon AVR-S740 | PSB Alpha AVs | Sony X900F | X1
Rowan611 is offline  
post #8 of 28 Old 07-15-2017, 03:30 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Al Toid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central Pa
Posts: 711
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan611 View Post
I'm subscribed BTH. Awesome haul Al.

Typed on a tiny keyboard, excuse any typos
Thanks @Rowan611 !
Al Toid is offline  
post #9 of 28 Old 07-15-2017, 03:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Rowan611's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pella, IA
Posts: 1,521
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Liked: 711
@Al Toid what's your channel?

Typed on a tiny keyboard, excuse any typos

HT: Oppo UHD-203 | Crown Amps | NX3000D | NX6000D | 1299s | Volt 8s | THTs | Crowson Shadow 8s | BOSS riser | Panamax 5300PM | LG OLED 65B6P
Family: Denon AVR-S740 | PSB Alpha AVs | Sony X900F | X1
Rowan611 is offline  
post #10 of 28 Old 07-15-2017, 03:41 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Al Toid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central Pa
Posts: 711
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan611 View Post
@Al Toid what's your channel?

Typed on a tiny keyboard, excuse any typos
That is a great question and I guess I should have put that somewhere. But here it is: https://www.youtube.com/user/123Toid If you Subscribe, you should get notifications when I upload a video. Although, they may depend on your settings. Either way, when I finish a project, I'll post pictures and the video on here as well. I know I am more of a visual learner, so videos really help me.
Al Toid is offline  
post #11 of 28 Old 07-15-2017, 03:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
derrickdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,767
Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1005 Post(s)
Liked: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassThatHz View Post
I've bought like $10,000 worth of stuff from parts express and never got a free "anything". (Feeling a bit excluded Bass? )

All it really does is remind me of how censored by channel is. Although... it would probably help if I:
-Advertized it
-Monetized it
-Weren't anon
-Actually taught people things

Or perhaps if I only... did obnoxious/stupid/annoying vids like the "Licking Guy" or 9000 years of Nyan Cat etc
and then also click-baited every video with "OMG facial expressions" and various "body parts" of hot chicks.
The "whatever works" approach...
LOL!

I got a baseball cap. You did not even get a pen or pencil with their name on it, tis, tis, lol. You may be the next big winner!
Al Toid and BassThatHz like this.
derrickdj1 is offline  
post #12 of 28 Old 07-15-2017, 03:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,792
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Liked: 1482
Neat stuff. I'm excited about those exciters, I've always been curious about those. It would be neat to see how they respond to various materials and suspensions of those materials, like testing them on thin sheets of wood, metal, plastic, paper, etc, and rigidly mounted vs suspended from the top and free hanging vs suspended on all four sides via some elastic/rubber/cloth from a frame.

It might even be cool to externally cross them over to may a couple of 2-ways with a large panel handling the bass and a smaller panel handling the mids and treble.

HT: Sony 940C, Oppo 203, Harman/Kardon DPR1001, Infinity Interlude IL40 x2, Infinity Interlude IL36C, Infinity MS-1 ii x2, Infinity MSW-1
Computer: Elac Uni-Fi UB5 x2, Elac Element EA101EQ integrated amp, SVS SB-12NSD
Dedicated 2-channel: Infinity Intermezzo 4.1t towers, Bluesound Node 2, Emotiva PT-100, Crown XLS 1502, Furman PL-8C
TuteTibiImperes is offline  
post #13 of 28 Old 07-15-2017, 04:02 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Al Toid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central Pa
Posts: 711
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuteTibiImperes View Post
Neat stuff. I'm excited about those exciters, I've always been curious about those. It would be neat to see how they respond to various materials and suspensions of those materials, like testing them on thin sheets of wood, metal, plastic, paper, etc, and rigidly mounted vs suspended from the top and free hanging vs suspended on all four sides via some elastic/rubber/cloth from a frame.

It might even be cool to externally cross them over to may a couple of 2-ways with a large panel handling the bass and a smaller panel handling the mids and treble.
Those are great ideas! I'll definitely see what I can do with them. By they way I loved the " I'm excited about those exciters." Nice play on words I have also thought about building a waterproof bluetooth speaker with the exciters See if I can come up with something that could actually go into the pool with you.

i'll definitely do the exciter test on various materials! and maybe make a 2.1 setup with them crossed over. I'll have to test and see how low I can get with the exciters and where they'd need to cross over at.
Al Toid is offline  
post #15 of 28 Old 07-27-2017, 11:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
OJ Bartley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 1,185
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
Liked: 584
Congrats on the new brand rep status, and the pile of gear! I like that little sub, very nicely done.

Oh, and I just subscribed to both YouTube channels. Thanks for putting content out there for us, guys.
Al Toid and BassThatHz like this.
OJ Bartley is offline  
post #16 of 28 Old 07-27-2017, 11:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tuxedocivic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ladysmith, BC
Posts: 7,988
Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2301 Post(s)
Liked: 2230
I want to make that excursion ending into a gif and spam speaker forums with it. Its hilarious. What kind of camera did you use to capture that so well? I have a couple woofers tests coming Id like to capture excursion like that.
unretarded likes this.

My youtube channel: Impulse Audio
tuxedocivic is offline  
post #17 of 28 Old 07-27-2017, 12:04 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 123
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Al Toid: Just to let you know. I think that for many other people, I can say, that we hate you sincerely.
Just kidding. Great stuff! Looking forward to your next moves and projects!

tuxedocivic: it seems to me, like he plays it "real life", because if the PR works, it´s in phase with the driver. Here it´s out of phase, therefore under tuning frequency, therefore very low Hz, therefore manageable to catch with any camera...
Petr Berka is offline  
post #18 of 28 Old 07-27-2017, 01:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tuxedocivic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ladysmith, BC
Posts: 7,988
Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2301 Post(s)
Liked: 2230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petr Berka View Post

tuxedocivic: it seems to me, like he plays it "real life", because if the PR works, it´s in phase with the driver. Here it´s out of phase, therefore under tuning frequency, therefore very low Hz, therefore manageable to catch with any camera...
I agree he' below tuning, but thats about 2hz. Not sure that amp can produce 2hz. Hopefully he'll chime in and let us know. I want to be able to do that!!

My youtube channel: Impulse Audio
tuxedocivic is offline  
post #19 of 28 Old 07-27-2017, 02:22 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Al Toid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central Pa
Posts: 711
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ Bartley View Post
Congrats on the new brand rep status, and the pile of gear! I like that little sub, very nicely done.

Oh, and I just subscribed to both YouTube channels. Thanks for putting content out there for us, guys.
Thanks OJ Bartley, it is so great to hear that you guys appreciate the content I put up. You should also check out tuxedocivic and Jason They both just started channels dedicated to speaker building.
Al Toid is offline  
post #20 of 28 Old 07-27-2017, 02:58 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Al Toid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central Pa
Posts: 711
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petr Berka View Post
Al Toid: Just to let you know. I think that for many other people, I can say, that we hate you sincerely.
Just kidding. Great stuff! Looking forward to your next moves and projects!

tuxedocivic: it seems to me, like he plays it "real life", because if the PR works, it´s in phase with the driver. Here it´s out of phase, therefore under tuning frequency, therefore very low Hz, therefore manageable to catch with any camera...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxedocivic View Post
I want to make that excursion ending into a gif and spam speaker forums with it. Its hilarious. What kind of camera did you use to capture that so well? I have a couple woofers tests coming Id like to capture excursion like that.
Petr, why don't you just tell me how you really feel?! LOL By the way, great eye noticing I was playing it below tuning. I don't think many people would have caught that. I believe this is a 20hz tone, but I took a couple different videos, so it is hard to remember for sure.

Tux, this is the the camera I used. You can get a really good deal on it and I think it has free shipping to Canada.

Hopefully, you have already clicked on the link and realized I was kidding. I actually used my "high end" Samsung Galaxy S8. There is a slow motion feature on the camera, which works surprisingly well. Which I used, but for this shot, I actually slowed it down in my video editing software.
OJ Bartley likes this.

Last edited by Al Toid; 07-27-2017 at 03:46 PM.
Al Toid is offline  
post #21 of 28 Old 07-27-2017, 03:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
N8DOGG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,531
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1321 Post(s)
Liked: 1558
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxedocivic View Post
I want to make that excursion ending into a gif and spam speaker forums with it. Its hilarious. What kind of camera did you use to capture that so well? I have a couple woofers tests coming Id like to capture excursion like that.

Pretty much any new phone can do great slow motion videos.
Al Toid likes this.

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

N8DOGG is offline  
post #22 of 28 Old 07-27-2017, 06:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tuxedocivic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ladysmith, BC
Posts: 7,988
Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2301 Post(s)
Liked: 2230
Ha that camera actually messed with me. I looked at the currency to make sure it was actually $. Thought maybe the comouter thinks my IP is in China or something.

I dont think my phone does that. Ill try 60hz on my camera with a 10hz tone and then slow it down to 1/10th the frame rate.

My youtube channel: Impulse Audio
tuxedocivic is offline  
post #23 of 28 Old 07-27-2017, 10:00 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
BassThatHz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Northern Okan range (NW Cascades region)
Posts: 10,815
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3777 Post(s)
Liked: 4294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Toid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxedocivic View Post
I looked at the currency to make sure it was actually $.
Batteries not included:
Spoiler!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lens.jpg (203.7 KB, 389 views)
BassThatHz is offline  
post #24 of 28 Old 07-27-2017, 11:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 1,186
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
Liked: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxedocivic View Post
Ha that camera actually messed with me. I looked at the currency to make sure it was actually $. Thought maybe the comouter thinks my IP is in China or something.

I dont think my phone does that. Ill try 60hz on my camera with a 10hz tone and then slow it down to 1/10th the frame rate.


Chances are pretty high yours does. Unless you have a very old phone or a cheap China phone.

What phone do you have if you don't mind me asking?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trimlock is online now  
post #25 of 28 Old 07-28-2017, 06:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tuxedocivic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ladysmith, BC
Posts: 7,988
Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2301 Post(s)
Liked: 2230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimlock View Post
Chances are pretty high yours does. Unless you have a very old phone or a cheap China phone.

What phone do you have if you don't mind me asking?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its an older samsung smart phone. Was really good in the day. I cant find a setting but I have a newer Samsung as a work phone Ill check today.

My youtube channel: Impulse Audio
tuxedocivic is offline  
post #26 of 28 Old 07-28-2017, 03:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 1,186
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
Liked: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxedocivic View Post
Its an older samsung smart phone. Was really good in the day. I cant find a setting but I have a newer Samsung as a work phone Ill check today.


If it's a s4 or newer they have it. But you may have to unlock it. Search for "unlock slow mo" if it's hidden.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Al Toid likes this.
Trimlock is online now  
post #27 of 28 Old 07-28-2017, 06:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tuxedocivic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ladysmith, BC
Posts: 7,988
Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2301 Post(s)
Liked: 2230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimlock View Post
If it's a s4 or newer they have it. But you may have to unlock it. Search for "unlock slow mo" if it's hidden.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My work phone has it. Thanks! Gonna get some sweet excursion vids
Trimlock likes this.

My youtube channel: Impulse Audio
tuxedocivic is offline  
post #28 of 28 Old 07-28-2017, 07:17 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
Al Toid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central Pa
Posts: 711
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxedocivic View Post
Its an older samsung smart phone. Was really good in the day. I cant find a setting but I have a newer Samsung as a work phone Ill check today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxedocivic View Post
My work phone has it. Thanks! Gonna get some sweet excursion vids
Lol, I tried to find the most ridiculous video camera I could find to have a little fun. I am glad you found one on your work phone. They are fun to play with.
Al Toid is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply DIY Speakers and Subs

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off