12" JBL speaker $29 on black friday at Bestbuy - Page 6 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 852Likes

post #151 of 2350 Old 04-15-2018, 07:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2404 Post(s)
Liked: 3134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaeel View Post
Mine.
Well, tell us more, more pics, details, details ??
EndersShadow likes this.

Dual Atmos Receivers - Atmos 13.1.8/DTS X 9.1.8/Auro 3D 13.1 - Denon AVCX8500H+AVRX7200WA - Klipsch+KEF - 6xSI18" - 8xJBL 12" BOSS - 4xJBL 12" w/SLAPS M12" VNF - 3x2 stacked Crowson MA - 4xBK-LFE - 6xNU6K(fan&trig mod) - Minidsp 10x10HD - Oppo UDP203 - XBox OneX - Apple TV4K - JVC RS600 Dreamscreen V2 120"- Philips 65OLED873.
Nalleh’s HT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 2350 Old 04-15-2018, 08:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
Liked: 1454
Quote:
Mine.

Do you have a build thread or anything for it? I looked but didn’t see....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (so ignore any typos grammatical errors because my iPhone predictive text stinks)

My Setup | Custom MiniDSP Build | FS: If its For Sale, find it all (here)
Quote: There exists, for everyone, a sentence - a series of words - that has the power to destroy you. Another sentence exists, another series of words, that could heal you. If you're lucky you will get the 2nd, but you can be certain of getting the 1st. - Philip K. Dick
post #153 of 2350 Old 04-15-2018, 01:14 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 164
No build thread yet. My bro did most of the build(like 90%)since our schedules don't line up often, and he has pics and was going to post it but unfortunately our mum got sick and we haven't had the time. Basics are the cabs are 12x28x55 which gives 1cuft per driver and it's being driven by a Bossobass FP9K and SEQSS eq in the mix for now just until I see if they need more power which is definitely possible. If they do it'll either be a FP14K or Speakerpower SP2-8000-HT.

I have a HTPC and @Shreds told me I should try out JRiver which I will but like I said until our mum feels better it might b awhile. I still need to get REW up and running first and see what I get with them and then of course the Raptors and them combined.

I haven't watched anything on em yet just some clips and it's pretty insane and I barely get them moving. I will say it's very strange to see the drivers barely move at all and yet you feel it so much. It was definitely what I wanted to accomplish.
Nalleh and biga6761 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #154 of 2350 Old 04-15-2018, 01:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
No build thread yet. My bro did most of the build(like 90%)since our schedules don't line up often, and he has pics and was going to post it but unfortunately our mum got sick and we haven't had the time. Basics are the cabs are 12x28x55 which gives 1cuft per driver and it's being driven by a Bossobass FP9K and SEQSS eq in the mix for now just until I see if they need more power which is definitely possible. If they do it'll either be a FP14K or Speakerpower SP2-8000-HT.

I have a HTPC and @Shreds told me I should try out JRiver which I will but like I said until our mum feels better it might b awhile. I still need to get REW up and running first and see what I get with them and then of course the Raptors and them combined.

I haven't watched anything on em yet just some clips and it's pretty insane and I barely get them moving. I will say it's very strange to see the drivers barely move at all and yet you feel it so much. It was definitely what I wanted to accomplish.

Gotcha. If you get a minute or two I’d love some pics in general, even if they have no context.

Looks awesome!

And is it 16 drivers or 8?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (so ignore any typos grammatical errors because my iPhone predictive text stinks)

Quote: There exists, for everyone, a sentence - a series of words - that has the power to destroy you. Another sentence exists, another series of words, that could heal you. If you're lucky you will get the 2nd, but you can be certain of getting the 1st. - Philip K. Dick
post #155 of 2350 Old 04-15-2018, 01:34 PM
Advanced Member

16. 8 per cab. I'll get some better pics tomorrow with better lighting.
EndersShadow and Nalleh like this.
post #156 of 2350 Old 04-15-2018, 02:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

12" JBL speaker $29 on black friday at Bestbuy

Rock on! I’m jealous lol. If I could do that it would make things much much easier heheheh...

Also with 16 and 1cf per cab while more wattage would help, it’s not likely needed given proximity to the drivers.

With 9k your at about 108 db @ 10hz and moving to 14k moves you to 110, so not a huge difference.... 108 is loud enough lol....

at 50hz your near 140db with what you have lol...

Last edited by EndersShadow; 04-15-2018 at 02:36 PM.
post #157 of 2350 Old 04-15-2018, 02:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
16. 8 per cab. I'll get some better pics tomorrow with better lighting.
Awsome, and i see the Raptors in the background there. Really didn’t think any more was necessery than them, but still awsome. Would love some more pics too, and REW would be nice. With the signal shaper you should be able to make any curve you want.

Dual Atmos Receivers - Atmos 13.1.8/DTS X 9.1.8/Auro 3D 13.1 - Denon AVCX8500H+AVRX7200WA - Klipsch+KEF - 6xSI18" - 8xJBL 12" BOSS - 4xJBL 12" w/SLAPS M12" VNF - 3x2 stacked Crowson MA - 4xBK-LFE - 6xNU6K(fan&trig mod) - Minidsp 10x10HD - Oppo UDP203 - XBox OneX - Apple TV4K - JVC RS600 Dreamscreen V2 120"- Philips 65OLED873.
Nalleh’s HT
post #158 of 2350 Old 04-15-2018, 04:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
Quoted: 3582 Post(s)
Liked: 2772
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post
... (.67 ft^3 net) ...
Since that's only 2/3rds of JBL's recommended 1.0 ft^3 for an in-car sealed box I'd expect some loss in the lowest octave and some gain in the mid-bass, throwing bass balance off. A smaller box like that would require DSP to extend the bottom end and bring the mid-bass back into balance.
post #159 of 2350 Old 04-16-2018, 02:31 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndersShadow View Post
Rock on! I’m jealous lol. If I could do that it would make things much much easier heheheh...

Also with 16 and 1cf per cab while more wattage would help, it’s not likely needed given proximity to the drivers.

With 9k your at about 108 db @ 10hz and moving to 14k moves you to 110, so not a huge difference.... 108 is loud enough lol....

at 50hz your near 140db with what you have lol...

Yah that's pretty much what I figured. Other than below say 25hz I doubt I'll ever reach their max. It's just asinine when they even start to move. I'm pretty scared to see what it'd be like turned up all the way. @More is Better (idk if he's still on the forum) inspired me to do this when I read his thread awhile ago and had always thought of doing something with multiple cheap drivers like that and preferably with the Infinity's or JBL's. But until this thread, thanks @rr14 !, the drivers weren't worth the money they normally are priced at.

I'll say though that More is Better is crazy haha. Granted he had them 1ft away iirc, but still he had them at max and said he still didn't tap out. The great thing about these are no matter where you sit it is absolutely brutal. I'm gonna watch my first movie on them with my bro and mum Saturday but I'll prolly run them flat since that's all you need with these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalleh View Post
Awsome, and i see the Raptors in the background there. Really didn’t think any more was necessery than them, but still awsome. Would love some more pics too, and REW would be nice. With the signal shaper you should be able to make any curve you want.
Oh the Raptors need no help.

Unfortunately my HT is in the basement, which while it has many benefits, the biggest obstacle as all the fellow basement dwellers know all to well is ULF feel on a slab. The Raptors actually shake the ever loving **** outta me but at the point they do, i.e. running 10db hot or more, the upstairs sounds like it's gonna collapse. We made plans to move several times and then decided not to and we still can't say for sure we will or won't. So until then since I spend 80% of my time in my HT playing games I did a near-field sub to feel the bass without cranking it. One day my Raptors will have a floating floor to ripple but until then it's near field so my wife doesn't stab me in my sleep......seriously she would if I had the Raptors on all the time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4630.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	939.5 KB
ID:	2391780   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4629.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	768.5 KB
ID:	2391782  
Nalleh and biga6761 like this.
post #160 of 2350 Old 04-16-2018, 02:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in Green View Post
Since that's only 2/3rds of JBL's recommended 1.0 ft^3 for an in-car sealed box I'd expect some loss in the lowest octave and some gain in the mid-bass, throwing bass balance off. A smaller box like that would require DSP to extend the bottom end and bring the mid-bass back into balance.
Yup the smaller the box the worse your Qtc is. Your low end drops off at a higher rate then 12db/octave which isn't desirable of course. With eq of course you can correct that, and I will, but if possible a larger box for a sealed sub is best. I just don't have the depth in my room to do it or else I would've given my 12's 2cuft per driver. My bro and I did test them at first with just 8 in the same cabs so they had the ideal 2cuft per driver and even that was pretty potent but for $30 each I figured why not. We ARE bassheads right?
Nalleh likes this.
post #161 of 2350 Old 04-16-2018, 05:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Oh the Raptors need no help.

Unfortunately my HT is in the basement, which while it has many benefits, the biggest obstacle as all the fellow basement dwellers know all to well is ULF feel on a slab. The Raptors actually shake the ever loving **** outta me but at the point they do, i.e. running 10db hot or more, the upstairs sounds like it's gonna collapse. We made plans to move several times and then decided not to and we still can't say for sure we will or won't. So until then since I spend 80% of my time in my HT playing games I did a near-field sub to feel the bass without cranking it. One day my Raptors will have a floating floor to ripple but until then it's near field so my wife doesn't stab me in my sleep......seriously she would if I had the Raptors on all the time.
I understand, and that’s the same reason i am looking into nearfield. I tried the PSA S3000i earlier placed drivers facing left/right behind the couch, but even if the PSA has 2x15 inch dual opposed sealed design, the drivers do not fire into the couch. This is much better now with just 4X12 firing into the couch. My farfield SI18HT is not comparable to the JBL’s, kind of like you say with the Raptors, which my SI18 sonos is a copy of, they dwarf the JBL’s espesially in the low range, but the JBL’s have way more TR mounted nearfield. And i am on suspended wood floors.

Have you considered mounting the coach on a riser?

Quote:
Yup the smaller the box the worse your Qtc is. Your low end drops off at a higher rate then 12db/octave which isn't desirable of course. With eq of course you can correct that, and I will, but if possible a larger box for a sealed sub is best. I just don't have the depth in my room to do it or else I would've given my 12's 2cuft per driver. My bro and I did test them at first with just 8 in the same cabs so they had the ideal 2cuft per driver and even that was pretty potent but for $30 each I figured why not. We ARE bassheads right?
That is pretty much what i asked about earlier, thanks for confirming.

I have 4x12 now, and they work so well i WAS considering 4 more for a total of 8.... but now, after seeing this.......

We are indeed bassheads....

Nalleh’s HT
post #162 of 2350 Old 04-16-2018, 06:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Here's my first eight. Should have all 16 up and running by the weekend.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_2018-04-16-21-27-48-1_1523928613071.png
Views:	266
Size:	3.45 MB
ID:	2391828  
EndersShadow, Nalleh and biga6761 like this.

Last edited by jayhudock; 04-16-2018 at 06:30 PM.
post #163 of 2350 Old 04-16-2018, 07:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhudock View Post
Here's my first eight. Should have all 16 up and running by the weekend.
Holy moly, this thread is really picking up speed now!

Looks like a awsome build, do you have more info, pics, box size....

I guess i can contribute my little collection

I have 4 CS1214 so far. Two in this 2x1.3 ft3 enclosure.

And two in these 1.5 ft3 enclosures. They are all four now behind the couch. And a Behringer B1200D for MBM duty. As of now i am running these 4 of one channel on a NU6K (and my Crowson MA’s on the other channel), and have a MINIDSP Bal. to tune them.

PS: these enclosures are just for testing, and i will build new ones when testing is done.

I am not done tuning it all yet, learning something every day, but this is a REW session from a couple days ago.

It would be cool if all of you building these would put up pics and more info about your builds. It is indeed inspiring

Nalleh’s HT

Last edited by Nalleh; 04-16-2018 at 07:41 PM.
post #164 of 2350 Old 04-16-2018, 08:28 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I understand, and that’s the same reason i am looking into nearfield. I tried the PSA S3000i earlier placed drivers facing left/right behind the couch, but even if the PSA has 2x15 inch dual opposed sealed design, the drivers do not fire into the couch. This is much better now with just 4X12 firing into the couch. My farfield SI18HT is not comparable to the JBL’s, kind of like you say with the Raptors, which my SI18 sonos is a copy of, they dwarf the JBL’s espesially in the low range, but the JBL’s have way more TR mounted nearfield. And i am on suspended wood floors.

Have you considered mounting the coach on a riser?

That is pretty much what i asked about earlier, thanks for confirming.

I have 4x12 now, and they work so well i WAS considering 4 more for a total of 8.... but now, after seeing this.......

We are indeed bassheads....
No height for a riser. One of the reasons why I'd love to move. That and a floating floor in a basement. I'm surprised you need near-field though with suspended floors. Not saying it doesn't help but between the waves of bass hitting you and the floor I'd imagine you'd have plenty of shake.

Yah dual-opposed if not firing into the couch doesn't add much. Even if it did you'd still only have one driver. I tried it with the Raptors. I'd say 8 12's in a front firing cab is more than enough but they were just so damn cheap.

edit:Haha a lot more guys with 16 then I thought. Now I need to get another 16...
post #165 of 2350 Old 04-16-2018, 08:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
No height for a riser. One of the reasons why I'd love to move. That and a floating floor in a basement. I'm surprised you need near-field though with suspended floors. Not saying it doesn't help but between the waves of bass hitting you and the floor I'd imagine you'd have plenty of shake.

Yah dual-opposed if not firing into the couch doesn't add much. Even if it did you'd still only have one driver. I tried it with the Raptors. I'd say 8 12's in a front firing cab is more than enough but they were just so damn cheap.

edit:Haha a lot more guys with 16 then I thought. Now I need to get another 16...
I seem to remember several guys making a riser out of just a 5/8 plywood sheet with buttkicker rubber mounts under, with the couch on top. Over in the ”Ultimate bass list thread”. Shouldn’t be higher than 2 inch or so.

Hey, i have 4 Crowsons too, and still the 4 JBL’s is contributing very well

BTW, the Crowson’s might be an alternative for you too

Nalleh’s HT
post #166 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 04:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
It would be cool if all of you building these would put up pics and more info about your builds. It is indeed inspiring
If I haven't posted it here already, here is where my next 4 subs will be going....... the remaining 4 will be built into DO Sonotube subs like @Nalleh that will go up front on the inside or outside of my mains.

Here are some rough ideas of what I’m planning (subject to change and updating at all times). I'm planning on building out a custom badge for the unit and having it 3D printed as well.

Actual unit I now own (currently in its final resting place indoors awaiting being sliced, diced and reborn) pending better weather and my buddy and my schedules aligning......

The grill came off with 4 screws and cleaned up beautiful

Just look at that detail in the grill cloth!

Quote:
I think the list is smaller than you might think lol..... Most guys tend to go with a few BIG DRIVERS over a lot of little ones. For me the biggest selling point was the SIM of 4 of these providing the same output as a UM18, but in a package that had more configuration dimension wise due to the smaller depth & height of the drivers. And like you, the price was the largest determining factor in how many I bought. At 27 bucks a pop it was very hard to pass up. I wish I'd bought all 16 at the same time as I paid a bit more for the last few than the first 12, but still well under their current list price.

Obligatory pic here

First set of drivers (12). I haven’t yet taken one of all 16 together. That will probably be just a picture of all the boxes because I'm not pulling drivers out of a sub box just to take a picture

Nalleh and wassup like this.

Last edited by EndersShadow; 04-17-2018 at 04:54 AM.
post #167 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 07:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes.. per my sim's 4 of these perform the same as a single Ultimax 18 from about 40hz down, above that they perform BETTER than a Ultimax.

And when I bought them (27 per driver) for a cost of 120 you could get similar performance to a Ultimax UM18 (325 dollars)

Thats a price to performance ratio for sure!
Would it be the same against my SI18HT v2 DVC 2x2ohm’s ?

Nalleh’s HT
post #168 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 09:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
I haven't owned either, but read a lot on both, with that said having both in the same size box with the same power, they are very similar. The edge would most likely go to the Ultimax, especially if you have more power on tap.

I had thought about both before I went with the JBL's. Performance to cost ratio on them in going with multiples seems very hard to beat based on my research.

Someone with real world experience may be able to give you a more definitive answer.
post #169 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 09:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Probably. I think the SI HT18 and UM18 are fairly close simulation wise...... I will throw some stuff together tonight and post for you. Keep in mind that would mean you'd need 16 of them to equal your 2 DO Sonotubes lol.... If thats where your headed..... So my 16 12's will equal 4 18's, assuming both in the same cf, however the 12's have a bit more top end than a 18, but the low end is about identical.

For me, I'm going with 12's because my wife saw my buddy's SVS PC-12 NSD subs and liked the form factor and told me I could build 3 of them (in addition to the nearfield sub). I was going to go ported with the Infinity 1260's but finding more was difficult at a price I could stomach.

Then the sale popped up, and I could keep the form factor the same (16" Sonotube) but instead of buying ports, just buy another driver and go sealed. Performance of the CS1214 and 1260/1262 in sealed was identical. Ported was a different story. Price was about the same for a second driver v ports, and it removed the issue of port velocity/highpass limiting ULF, and also any integration/phase issues due to running a nearfield sealed sub.

The rear sub being moved from Sonotube to the Organ Donor was because the form factor fit better along that back wall and it will function as furniture. The fact it will hold 4 subs instead of 2 was just coincident (or was it..... )

If I was able to go with 4 18's I'd do that as well, my wife just doesnt like how they look, no matter how you dress it up. More smaller drivers doenst seem to bother her as much, and gives me more placement options for nulls than I'd have otherwise..... hence my compromise.

post #170 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 10:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Thanks guys, that was what i thought too.

Well, i was thinking about 1 or 2 18’s as nearfield, but nothing good showed up. Wasn’t even considering measly 12’s either, until i noticed the price and how deep they can go, considering the size.

And your thread really got me going, Ender, LOL. Then i found a shop in Norway that sold them somewhat cheap, compared to your prices.

And then i found more in Sweden for half of that again(the GTX1200). I am now ordering 8 more. That’s it......

(So that would equal 3X18. Should be nice.......)

BTW: anybody else having problem getting Inuke 6000DSP ??
Place i got from last said they are discontinued ?!?

Nalleh’s HT

Last edited by Nalleh; 04-17-2018 at 10:19 AM.
post #171 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 10:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2367 Post(s)
Liked: 1990
Quote:
DO Sonotube subs like @Nalleh
Could I have a link to that, please?
Thanks!
Michael
Nalleh likes this.

Did you really need to quote that entire post in your reply?
Welcome to AVS - Get out while you still can!
Don't guess, measure: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/91-au...l#post22789786
post #172 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 10:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastButNotLeast View Post
Could I have a link to that, please?
Thanks!
Michael
Here ya go... keep in mind he's using 18's, I'm using 12's lol.... he wins
Nalleh likes this.

post #173 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 10:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
BTW: anybody else having problem getting Inuke 6000DSP ??
Place i got from last said they are discontinued ?!?
Expected back in stock 7/6
https://www.parts-express.com/behrin...-dsp--248-6710
Of course, lots can happen between now and then.

You might want to try their site:
http://www.musictri.be/Categories/Be...O/store-finder
Michael

post #174 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 10:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Michael
He's overseas, so might be hard to justify the PE cost w shipping v a local vendor (online or otherwise)..... and they each likely have different distribution chains they use to get them

post #175 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 10:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Here ya go... keep in mind he's using 18's, I'm using 12's lol.... he wins
Until someone uses 24s.

Thanks.
Michael

post #176 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 10:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
He's overseas, so might be hard to justify the PE cost w shipping v a local vendor (online or otherwise)..... and they each likely have different distribution chains they use to get them
Hence the link to Behringer's site.

post #177 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 10:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Until someone uses 24s.

Thanks.
Michael
True, but I'll still be using 12's so they both still win. Although a DO sealed sonotube using 24's would require a LOT of height to even be somewhat effective, not to mention a TON OF POWER, so much its likely just not worth it...

I'd still love to see it lol....

post #178 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 11:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Michael
Yeah, would you believe they are quite a bit cheaper here in Norway?

Quote:
Correct

Quote:
True, but I'll still be using 12's so they both still win. Although a DO sealed sonotube using 24's would require a LOT of height to even be somewhat effective, not to mention a TON OF POWER, so much its likely just not worth it...

I'd still love to see it lol....
The SHS24 is from 3ft3 sealed and up.

I believe if you used a sonotube like mine with 23.5“ ID, you could (just about)mount 2x 12 in each end for a total of 4. Granted these sonotubes are FAT, but still not much floor space.

Nalleh’s HT

Last edited by Nalleh; 04-17-2018 at 11:14 AM.
post #179 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 12:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

True, however at 24" in diameter they might be wide enough for my wife to stuff my body in after I brought it in the door..... so I'm sticking with 16" DO 12" subs lol....

And the JBL's are 12.25" in diameter so a 24" tube would have some overhang and probably not work.....
Nalleh and vn800art like this.

post #180 of 2350 Old 04-17-2018, 04:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

@Nalleh

Here are two graphs for you. I did one which is a more accurate picture, which is all three drivers driven to their rated XMAX. I then did a straight compare of 1k for each driver.

I choose 4cf boxes as that the standard flatpack lots of folks used. Obviously things change with larger boxes, but it gives you a good idea of the top end difference.

With the same box size and wattage, there is a bit of a difference down low, but no one really does that, they max out the driver, and with more power the CS1214 gains more low end.

I should note that the 4 CS1214 can handle up to 3k to get to 15mm XMax. I stopped at 2100 (which only gets you to 12.5mm) as thats the most my Crown can provide lol... At 3k, the JBL's overtake the low end of the SI HT18 and UM18, but I forget what their real world XMax is, and if I'm using that, or their rated one....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	4cf XMax Compare.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	2392092   Click image for larger version

Name:	4cf 1k Compare.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	2392094  
Nalleh likes this.

Last edited by EndersShadow; 04-17-2018 at 04:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply DIY Speakers and Subs

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page