This is a placeholder 1st post for 4/13 SE Mich gtg at my home in Hartland, M59/US23 ;
Date: Saturday 4/13/2019
Time: Start 3pm for those with speakers for set-up, general attendees arrive 4 pm, till 7-8 pm or ?
Speakers to audition/compare:
Fusion 8 MTM , Fusion 8 TM , Fusion 12
HTM-12's, HTM-10’s, HTM-8's, HTM-6,'s HT-8's, Volt-6's
Helix Dome MT's
Paradigm Monitor 9's, Mini-Monitor's
Attendees: PM will be sent for directions later
>>I'm putting all the "adds" into post # 10, if people bringing speakers that next to their name
1) mtbdudex ; Mike - Host; Fusion 8 MTM's/ TM's, HTM-8's, Paradigm Mini-Monitor's
2) Jk7.2; Jared - co-host; bringing HTM-6's and 893's
3) JCJetta; JC, bringing HTM-12's and Volt-6's
4) pnhayden ; Patrick, confirmed attending
5) gworrel ; Greg
6) imrf; Rick, confirmed attending
7) brian6751; Brian, bringing Helix Dome MT's, HT-8's
8) smcmillan2; Scott, bringing HTM-10’s
10) & 11) louisdamani + guest
12) Jedi940 - tentative
13) rlhaudio; Bob, bringing Fusion 12's
15) EndersShadow - tentative
16) VicTorious1 -Vic
17) Matt L
Limit is 20 ....
Mahuzz13 ; can't join due to conflict now
We can split up compare into 2 zones, now 3 zones adding basement bedroom via Denon 4308CI.
The F8 MTM are wall mounted, so putting compare one's next to them on barstool "works", in family room
Family room set-up;
Denon 4300H 5.1.2, 55" OLED B8
Front Right / Left Fusion-8 / Cinema-8 MTM's, Front Center Fusion-8 MTM, Side surrounds HTM-6, Top Mids Volt-8.
Can also use the basement HT for compare area.
Basement HT setup;
Denon 8500H 7.2.6 / 9.2.4, 130" scope screen, RS400
Speakers: Base layer 7: 2008 Paradigm Monitor 9's R/L, CC-390, surrounds Paradigm ADP-390 side & rear surrounds.
Atmos layer: Front Height: Paradigm Mini-Monitors, Front Wides: Paradigm Mini-Monitors , Top Mids and Rear HeightsVolt-10's
I'd like to use this as a HTM-8 front 3 soundstage compare to existing Paradigm Monitor 9's / CC-390, plus HTM-8 compare as side surround to Paradigm ADP-390