AVS Forum banner

Inuke6000dsp question

412 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Archaea 
#1 ·
Hi.

I’m new here and wondering if anyone can help me.

I have built 2 15 inch subs for my HT

They are being placed in opposite corners of my HT.

Both to be powered by a inuke6000dsp (or the new nx6000d. Same thing more or less) channel A to sub 1 and channel B to sub 2

My AVR only has one sub output (anthem mrx700)

I plan on using the DSP in the inuke to set some phase and delays for sub one and 2.

Question.. can I run the AVR sub out to channel A input on the inuke and set dual mono mode and will the inuke then split the sub signal and allow me to separately set the dsp settings for both output channels to both subs? So one sub can have different dsp settings to the other.

Or do I need to go down the Y splitter route and feed input Band input B?

Can’t seem to find the answer in the manual. Any help appreciated thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
Question.. can I run the AVR sub out to channel A input on the inuke and set dual mono mode and will the inuke then split the sub signal and allow me to separately set the dsp settings for both output channels to both subs? So one sub can have different dsp settings to the other.
Using one of the Biamp modes allows for a single input signal and separate DSP/limiters/etc. on both output channels. No need for a splitter.

Page 7: https://imagescdn.juno.co.uk/manual/486283-01U.pdf

#4 ·
On Behringer DSP

Dual mono is for two separate inputs to two separate outputs with fully separate EQ and DSP for each channel

Stereo mode is for two separate inputs to two separate outputs with shared EQ and DSP for both channels

Biamp mode is for one input to two separate outputs with fully separate EQ and DSP for each channel.

#5 ·
On Behringer DSP

Stereo mode is for two separate inputs to two separate outputs with shared EQ and DSP for both channels.
So with this mode, the amp could be shared by to separate systems with a single output? Thinking about sharing my Devastator with both the HT and 2 channel system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.