Hs24 group buy Ohio/ Pennsylvania/ West Virginia area - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 9 Old 11-04-2019, 11:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Hs24 group buy Ohio/ Pennsylvania/ West Virginia area

Setting up a list of who would want to meet up in ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia areas. For the stereo integrity hs-24. I already have an order placed for 2 so we would like to get 4 more in the area but think he said even 4 total might be a enough for a drive. Ohio pa border area would be a 7ish hour drive for him somewhere along that line would be a good idea. I’ll have to ask him but if we are more spread out, maybe we can meet him along the drive. For instance if your western Ohio I could meet him at a pit stop on the highway while he continues to the furthest west he’s willing to to do meet the others.

2 - ordered in west PA 15317.

Feel free to add yourself if you placed an order or plan to place and order and we will meet in the middle distance wise.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 11-05-2019, 10:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I live in CT and I'm willing to drive to PA for pickup. I want to order two HS24s but I'm still waiting to hear back from a friend who may be able to arrange a direct pickup in NC for me.

I also bought two 18's in the last sale that I'm waiting on a status update for. If I can't arrange direct pickup maybe they would be willing to travel with just the four 24s And my two 18's if 4 isn't enough? Pure speculation right now until I hear back from anyone, but I'm itching to order two.
post #3 of 9 Old 11-05-2019, 11:38 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz9188 View Post
I live in CT and I'm willing to drive to PA for pickup. I want to order two HS24s but I'm still waiting to hear back from a friend who may be able to arrange a direct pickup in NC for me.

I also bought two 18's in the last sale that I'm waiting on a status update for. If I can't arrange direct pickup maybe they would be willing to travel with just the four 24s And my two 18's if 4 isn't enough? Pure speculation right now until I hear back from anyone, but I'm itching to order two.

I think he did say 4 24 inch subs would be enough for a trip. He wasn’t 100% clear about that one. But if he gets your 18 inches done at the same time or another person near the 2 of us orders it should be good. I think 1 other guy from Pittsburgh was thinking of buying one but I haven’t seen any updates from him. Make sure you get your response soon I think nick has the page listed for the sale to end on the 7th so 2 more days. Maybe it will go longer but I’d contact him if you won’t make the purchase until later.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 11-07-2019, 04:53 AM

I got in contact with Nick. I'm ordering 2. Luckily he extended the sale so still plenty of time to figure out details. I Still haven't heard back from my friend but I'll let you know what happens as soon as I do.
post #5 of 9 Old 11-10-2019, 04:10 PM

OK! I ordered my 2. I won't be able to do direct pickup, so I'm driving to PA for meetup.
post #6 of 9 Old 11-14-2019, 05:47 AM

I heard from Nick recently and he confirmed that four 24s and two 18s are enough for him to make the drive. I'm still not sure if just four 24s were enough. But good news nonetheless.
post #7 of 9 Old 11-14-2019, 06:19 AM - Thread Starter

Well I hope he’s able to make the trip up either way. With just the 24s or if he builds all in good time the 24s and 18s.
post #8 of 9 Old 11-16-2019, 04:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
Liked: 224
I would be in if reasonable distance for me. Posted in the Kansas thread too. I am in Kentucky.

Would be in for 2 or 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
post #9 of 9 Old 12-10-2019, 06:55 PM

Hey guys now that the sale is over should we start talking about what's the best rendezvous point?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply DIY Speakers and Subs

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page