Inuke NU3000DSP for single Ultimax 15 or Ultimax 18
I want to use NU3000DSP as amplifier for home theatre sub. And I want understand options. Is it enough for single sub based on Ultimax 15 or 18?
If to ask question in more details:
1) Help me understand, please. What is long time RMS bridged power for 4 Ohm?
2) Is it enough for both Ultimax subwofer models? Will any of them blow up or will be underpowered?
3) If I use stereo mode and will use one channel in 4 Ohm for sub while the second channel will be unused, will it somehow negatively affect the amp?
4) If I use only one channel as described in 3rd question, what can I do with the second one? Is it possible to use them independently? And the stupid question: can I use the second channel for stereo amping of some pair of speakers?
5) At the very first I wanted to but dayton audio amplifier plate from parts-epxress (1000 Watt + DSP), later on I found a better price for Inuke. Is Inuke's DSP enough for quality sub sound? Can it considered as replacement for plate's DSP? Or... is there some significant changes?
I've read thread - avsforum.com/forum/155-diy-speakers-subs/1533577-ok-more-amplifier-questions-ultimax-15-inuke-nu3000dsp.html
But there said about two subs.