Everyone complains about the fan noise of Behringer amps.
Since these amps need breathing room behind them, I figured I'd utilize it slightly differently. No cutting, no drilling, just direct bolt-on. I designed a 3D printed adapter that directs 2 92mm fans into the stock 80mm opening. Since there are 2 even larger fans you can run the RPM's way down and still flow more air. Additionally, since the 80mm opening is now clear (no fan motor in the middle), obviously, more air can pass.
The top is flush to the enclosure and the bottom hangs down a couple millimeters but it's still well above the bottom of the rubber feet.
Do what ever you want with the heat sinks.
I have attached the .STL file attached (in the .zip) so you can upload it to Shapeways or where ever if you want one too.
Enjoy your Behringers!
I get my 3D printed part and guess what? It didn't fit between the cables plugged in on the back. My rev 2 is on order and I'll update with photos when it arrives. Rev 2 is attached, is narrower and has been optimized for reduced material usage since Shapeways charges be weight. Their nylon is very strong and rigid and can be painted.
Rev fits and works but I have made further optimizations to make it fit easier and more securely. The changes also include reducing the thickness to lower the cost to 3D print since the service is charged by weight.
The 2x Noctua NF-A9-FLX fans I have mounted to it are nearly inaudible at 1 foot even without the LNA or ULNA adapters so I have left them out.
The fan header on the Behringer board are at standard .1 spacing but are much thinner that a standard .1 header forcing anyone changing the fan (weather using the dual fan adapter or not) to cut the plug off of the OEM fan and reuse it.
I also cut up the plastic packaging that the Noctua fans came in and supplemented the OEM Behringer ducting that is attached to the OEM fan via double sided tape to compensate for the removed OEM fan housing.