15k projector for drive in movie theater - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By b curry

post #1 of 2 Old 06-12-2020, 02:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
15k projector for drive in movie theater

Hello,
So my church has decided to do a drive in movie theater for our congregation at night. we're renting everything from a local provider so it's not our gear, but its some sort of epson 15k projector and a 30x30 screen. we're having the rental company come out and set it up the first 2 days and then they're leaving it in my hands for the rest of the time(it supposed to be plug and play set up). I was wondering if anyone can give me some tips&tricks or potential problems that i might run into with 15k projectors as Ive never used one before. I plan on talking with the rental company about this too, but i figure the more info i have the better. thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-12-2020, 04:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Liked: 835
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealdmusiq View Post
Hello,
So my church has decided to do a drive in movie theater for our congregation at night. we're renting everything from a local provider so it's not our gear, but its some sort of epson 15k projector and a 30x30 screen. we're having the rental company come out and set it up the first 2 days and then they're leaving it in my hands for the rest of the time(it supposed to be plug and play set up). I was wondering if anyone can give me some tips&tricks or potential problems that i might run into with 15k projectors as Ive never used one before. I plan on talking with the rental company about this too, but i figure the more info i have the better. thank you!
What is a "some sort of 15K projector"?

Is that the price of the unit, model number, lumen output, contrast ratio...?

You've proposed a question that doesn't have an answer without some real information.
gimmepilotwings likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Outdoor Theaters

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page