Music volume S6 smartphone on aux in comand 2.0 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-03-2016, 02:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Music volume S6 smartphone on aux in comand 2.0

Hello,

i've got a MB 2001 e-class wich has a simple aux-in in the glove box.
To listen my songs from my Samsung S6 i put a 3.5mm cable between the phone and the aux-in in the glovebox.

On itself it works. The only thing is the volume of the music.
If i put the S6 at the max volume and also the radio on its max, the volume is very disappointing. Way too low.
I would like to increase the volume of sound a bit.

I tried some apps from the Playstore, but to no result. Samsung seemed to place a max level of hearing output due to EU rules.
i live in the EU. Some talk about rooting the phone and installing a volume-adjust package, but im reluctant to do that only as a last option.

Searching for a solution, ive seen some portable amplifiers. You supposed to put the 3.5mm jack out of the phone in the amp and from the amp the lead to the earphones. I would like to leave the earphones as they are and put a lead to my aux-in in the glovebox.

Now is my question if i that is a, somewhat, clever sollution and if not whats your idea about this?

I ve found this particular amp on Aliexpress:
Music hall Bleubird: ESS9023-Mini-Headphone-Amplifier-USB-DAC-OTG-Decode-PC-Sound-Card-HiFi-Pre-amp

And also this one. With this one i can stream the music to the amp, ditching the cable from the phone:
Breeze audio: TPA3116-digital-power-amplifier-50Wx2-with-Bluetooth-4-0-Free-Shipping

Help is greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PICTURE OF AUX PLUG.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	1419762  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Car Audio, Video, and Nav

Tags
aux-in comand dx , comand 2.0 bleutooth