1Likes
  • 1 Post By Steve McIntyre

post #1 of 2 Old 03-13-2019, 07:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1
New to this forum

Hello all. This is my first post to the forum. I joined to gather and share info related to HT and 2-channel. I'm in the process of building my first dedicated media room. Drywall started going up yesterday. I've been involved in the car audio industry for over 25 years so I figured this would be a great place for my first post. Here's a few pics of my current SQ competition build. 1967 Mercedes 250S with Hybrid Audio Technologies speakers and Zapco amplifiers. The headunit started out as a stock Panny CQ-TX5500W but has been heavily modified.

Lucky enough to win the 2018 IASCA NW Sound Quality Championship! We have some amazing sounding cars up here in the PNW.

gmentals likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-14-2019, 06:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2691 Post(s)
Liked: 1654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McIntyre View Post
Hello all. This is my first post to the forum. I joined to gather and share info related to HT and 2-channel. I'm in the process of building my first dedicated media room. Drywall started going up yesterday. I've been involved in the car audio industry for over 25 years so I figured this would be a great place for my first post. Here's a few pics of my current SQ competition build. 1967 Mercedes 250S with Hybrid Audio Technologies speakers and Zapco amplifiers. The headunit started out as a stock Panny CQ-TX5500W but has been heavily modified.

Very nice! I really love German old-timers. The cars that is. I don't know any old German people. Looks lovely! I'm sure it sounds nice too.

7.2.4 System: Display: Sony XBR-65X930D; Processing: Anthem AVM60
Mains:
Paradigm Prestige 85F and 55C; Side / Rear Surrounds: Totem Acoustic Tribe III / Tribe I; Amplification: D-Sonic M3a-2800-7 (7ch. x 400w)
ATMOS:
Definitive Technology DI8R; Amplification: Class D Audio SDS-470C (4ch. x 300w)
Subwoofers:
2 x SVS-SB13Ultras; Media: Oppo UDP-203, Pioneer CLD-59
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Car Audio, Video, and Nav

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page